245 Front Street
Westin Key West Resort
Key West, FL 33040Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.westinsunsetkeycottages.com/latitudes
- Phone: 3052925394x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 8:45 am - 10:45 am Lunch Daily: 10:45 am – 2:45 pm Dinner: Sunday – Thursday : 5:15 pm – 10:00 pm Friday –Saturday 5:15 pm – 11:00 pm. Your reservation time is actually your scheduled time to board the launch "Island Time" located at slip 29 in the Westin Marina.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Todd Holender
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Groups up to 20 people welcomed. Please contact restaurant for details.
A word from Latitudes
Seclusion. Romance. Memories. Take our private launch for a 10-minute ride to the island of Sunset Key, where you’ll be warmly welcomed and escorted to Latitudes. You’ll dine on exquisite island cuisine served indoors or alfresco while overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Advance reservations are required. Your reservation time is actually your scheduled time to board the launch "Island Time" located at slip 29 in the Westin marina. Parking is complimentary in the Westin parking garage. Bring your ticket to the restaurant for validation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Latitudes - Best Restaurants in Key West ›
Latitudes reviews from OpenTable diners
354 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
romantic (305)scenic view (304)great for outdoor dining (291)special occasion (274)fit for foodies (128)notable wine list (80)great for lunch (55)good for groups (49)great for brunch (35)neighborhood gem (35)hot spot (33)late-night find (24)kid-friendly (17)vibrant bar scene (6)Show More
- Worth the tripOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Worth the trip and expense for a special occasion. The food and service was a special culinary experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LatitudesJaneVIPDined on 9/21/2014Beautiful place. Service was excellent. Very enjoyable Sunday brunch. Can't wait to go back for dinner.Special Features:
- fantastic dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Staff couldn't be more helpful especially considering we were faced with unplanned torrential pour down. Beautiful evening all round. Will make sure next time we are in Florida we return to latitudesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful PlaceEddieDined on 9/20/2014Will be back soon.👍 The views food service were spectacular. Great ferry service with a breeze⛵️Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- absolutely gorgeoussoxieboopDined on 9/19/2014Food was fantastic. View extraordinary. .the resort was stunning.oceralll great evening.thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great and Not so greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014My first time there. I ordered the Chef's special. Not thinking on your level I guess that I was ordering a $75 meal. Nothing on the menu was over $42. Why would I expect surf & turf to be double the price, maybe $10-$15 more, but not $75. My mother was with me, again visiting me here in KW for the first time and she ordered the Waygu skirt steak medium rare - it was completely over cooked and tough. She took one bite of it, but did not complain as my dinner was very very good and we split it. Very loud drunks at the outside bar while we were trying to enjoy our meal. A bit annoying. I live close to Duval Street, thought being out there I would get away from that. Our waiter Sean was great!Special Features:
- Delightful!NBfromNCDined on 9/19/2014What a delightful way to enjoy lunch, friends and a great view. This meal was our best while visiting Key West. This is a do not miss!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/18/2014From the moment you get on the small boat that takes you to Sunset Key, the experience is wonderful. The food, service, and atmosphere make it the best restaurant in Key West. I had the award winning skirt steak and my husband had the aware winning scallops. We always end with the flight of cakes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A WOW experience!VivianDined on 9/17/2014This dinner was planned for my husband's Birthday while we were in Key West, and staying at the Westin. It did not disappoint. Where I was expecting a top drawer experience, even I was surprised to find that it was a notch above any other South of Miami. We were promptly seated after a quick and enjoyable Ferry ride, and servers were in abundance, ready to please, and always right there without hovering - the perfect balance of five star service. We had all the Chef's specials and they were fabulous. It's on the expensive side and worth every penny. We will dine there every time we visit Key West!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly a special night...4zaAzureDined on 9/17/2014What can you say about a place like Latitudes that hasn't already been said? Everything about this restaurant is superb from the location to the menu and service. I can't imagine anyone not enjoying a night out at this restaurant but hey that's just my opinion so if you are skeptical and adventurous why no give it a try, you won't be disappointed!Special Features:
- Like a Honeymoon!JJonesIU80Dined on 9/17/2014Married 18 years and 4 kids. Escape to Key West and a friend told us of Latitudes. Magical location, great food, fantastic service. Like being on a second honeymoon. World Class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014The table was in the waterfront which was very romantic. The food was amazing! Great experience!Special Features:
- ShanOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014We were here for our 23rd anniversary on 9/14, and it was worth every penny! Had found this through reviews, and was SSSOOOOOO glad that we did! It was one of the highlights to a great trip! When we made our reservation, we noted that it was our anniversary, and the ferry check-in person wished us a happy anniversary! Nice start, and it just got better from there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sunsetOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/14/2014best location in key west for a sunset / food was great enjoyed the ferrt to the restaurentSpecial Features:
- Gorgeous viewOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014...if it doesn't rain! You have access to outdoor dining perfect for a sunset view. Indoors you have an elegant ambiance. The seafood is delicious, perfectly cooked and incredibly fresh. The cocktails were also spot on, and the service was attentive.Special Features:
- Great Food AMAZING View!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2014We had a wonderful experience at Latitudes, the starters and mains were wonderful! Request a table outside...you will not be disappointed!Special Features:
- ZPZp11Dined on 9/11/2014Amazing dinner experience!!!Sean our waiter was awesome!we will be back for sure:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/11/2014The view of the sunset, the food, the service, and the adventure makes this a top destination! Fantastic and highly recommend for a romantic evening watching the sun sink into the ocean.Special Features:
- Honeymoon DinnerCC302Dined on 9/11/2014My husband and I dined here the first night on our honeymoon in Key West and it was amazing!!! We had a table outside and the servers were all wonderful at taking sunset photos of us and the other couples seated outside - they were happy to do so. When it began to rain (pour!), the servers whipped up a few tables on the deck but covered from the rain so we could still enjoy the outside dining. The food was easily 5 stars - we split two appetizers and both had a seafood entree, amazing! We skipped dessert. Dinner for 2 came to about 260, and that included a 100 dollar bottle of champagne, so I would say a good price all around! Excellent experience and will definitely return!Special Features:
- Best sunset location in Key WestsherrypDined on 9/11/2014We chose Latitudes for our anniversary dinner and it was perfect. We sat outside for dinner at sunset and it was picturesque and romantic. The staff was very friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One if the best in key westDonnaKayDined on 9/10/2014Beautiful scenic view for dinner. Need reservations. Ask for times to see sunset and sit outside. Ferry ride very short to sunset island. Bread basket is awesome as are entrees. We got steak and lobster. Both excellent. Be sure and bring your camera.Special Features:
- Very disappointed!HorribleexperienceDined on 9/10/2014Third time eating at your restaurant in four years. We where over charged for our dinner and my card had already been run. The waiter goes back to correct the price and charges my card again. We have a tight budget and make that dining experience the highlight of our trip. Due to the money being ran twice on my card it did not leave us money to eat our last night, we had chips and salsa for an entire day. Eating at Latitudes ruined our trip. I talked to accounting thru latitudes and they offered no solution but to say my money would eventually be back in my account. But what about my family and remaining day of my trip? We lost $150 due to it being held and suffered because of it. Nothing was offered to us or a full refund. Never again!!Special Features:
- My Rehearsal DinnerAMarleyDined on 9/8/2014Latitudes is incredible. A must for anyone visiting the island. My husband is a restauranteur and was floored by the cuisine and the execution. We will most certainly revisit when we come back for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceStar99VIPDined on 9/8/2014It was our anniversary and this is the perfect place to celebrate. The wait staff was excellent. Our food was very good. One recommendation is that the pasta shell for the scallops is a little too tough. Dr. Elizabeth HartmanSpecial Features:
- Great timelovedoursunsetkeyvisitDined on 9/7/2014we had a wonderful time with a group of five at our table. Our reservation was ready when we arrived and we were invited to have a cocktail in the bar if we weren't in a big hurry; we were not. Food was great, service was attentive. My only complaint and it is minor. The ceiling fans were blowing so hard that we were freezing.Special Features:
- Can't beat the viewLrt162Dined on 9/7/2014If you want a romantic dinner withe the best view of the sunset in Key West, this is the spot. They have a very nice Tselection of wines and the staff was friendly and attentive.....especially our waitress Eve. The food was very good but not fabulous. Highly recommend this for a great evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- May1974Dined on 9/6/2014Beautifull place, amazing food, service, everything was perfect!!!Special Features:
- Latitudes ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Our principal waiter was great. We asked another waiter if we could get the glasses of wine that were chilling (we had not finished our cocktail when it came the first time). He replied, "I'm not your waiter". We asked if he could send our waiter to which he replied "I don't know who your waiter is". Both responses in a very bothered, eye rolling tone. The ambiance was lovely, you go by boat to an island and the restaurant is on the sand with torches and candlelight, the food was just o.k. - salads, lobster and trout. But service bad. That exchange ruined the experience and nothing is making up for $150 tab on an unpleasant dinner.Special Features:
- OutstandingTQNY9614Dined on 9/6/2014We flew down to have dinner with friends and we could not have chosen a nicer restaurant to enjoy our time together. Our evening began with a boat ride across the bay to Sunset Key where we were pleasantly greeted by the the maitre'd. By our choice, we requested a table inside and were seated by the large window facing a wonderful view of the sea, while being cooled by the pullied, single blade fans above. The waitstaff were attentive and our server was polite and gracious. Last, but not least, every dish ordered was a delight to the palate. Just delicious! It made our reunion very special and created a wonderful memory. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic and Relaxing.....Perfect .KWFIREFIGHTERDined on 9/5/2014Me and my Girlfriend are both from Key West . I was born and raised here and always loved the island life style. I'm a Full time Key West Firefighter and a part time Water sports guide for barefoot billy's. I always Recommend your Restaurant on all my Jet Ski Tours and your Location is the Best in All of the Keys. I Haven't dined that much at your location only during special occasions, but it always impresses me how romantic and beautiful the Island View is from the dining perspective. Also I would like to say the Staff was Perfect.. From the Young girl we met before getting on the boat behind the Hotel, The Boat Capt. And Mate who were able to hold onto my 300.00 Coasta Sunglasses that my Girlfriend left on Boat when we arrived to island.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in Key WestOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/5/2014A hand holding, romantic place that you fall in love again every time you go! Be sure to plan your reservation to be sure to be seated for the sunset!! Could not ask for better choice on menu. Service is T O P notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointment x 3FoodblokeVIPDined on 9/4/2014The menu, drinks and wine list are the first clue that nothing extraordinary is happening here. Standard choice of appetizer and entree found on every menu in Florida, uninspired, we didn't see a dessert menu. Wine list was almost entirely supermarket selection at a fairly high markup. No thought whatsoever to local or craft food and drink, it seems. When it first premiered, this restaurant was worthy of the accolades for innovative and casual food at an upmarket resort. Consequent years, changes in chefs or whatever, have not been kind or rewarding. You can do so much better.Special Features:
- Ambiance was amazing, Sunset View!erichaDined on 9/4/2014You can't get a better setting for a romantic dinner. Extensive wine list. We never received a detailed bill for our dinner and it was $350 for 2. Can't believe we spent that much on what we eat unless they added a generous tip for our convenience :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional view an ambianceSunshineLadyDined on 9/4/2014We celebrated a wedding anniversary and enjoyed the exceptionally beautiful surroundings. It reminded us of anniversary trips to Hawaii and several beautiful places there. We regret that our actual dinner was simply acceptable, and we were somewhat disappointed with certain dinner selections. We think there is room for improvement in food preparation and offering choices including offering shrimp cocktail at dinner instead of messy peel an eat shrimp that is a fine choice for lunch outside. The lobster/crab appetizer is outstanding regardless of being the most expensive choice, and we highly recommend it. We suggest offering diners more choices such as grilling and making a few ingredient enhancements.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Miss ItIndygalDined on 9/3/2014The best place for sunsets!!! No boats, no crowds.Special Features:
- Lunch at LatitudesOPERABUFFDined on 9/3/2014Another delightful lunch at this special spot. Key West after Labor Day is deserted, so we had the launch almost to ourselves. We could have either indoor or outdoor seating, and chose indoor. Good thing as a strong rainstorm blew through as we enjoyed lunch. The lobster roll was excellent, the service attentive, and the location lovely. A really delicious cappuccino topped off lunch beautifully. This is one of our favorite spots, and one we frequent with guests. The "boat shuttle" is fun and scenic, and prices are reasonable, considering the included boat trip and free parking.Special Features:
- Perfection in the KeysOiseauDuParadisDined on 9/2/2014The perfect spot for a birthday dinner. The ambiance is a comfortable smart casual. Sunset, breath taking. The burrata cheese with balsamic pearls was exquisite. Highly recommend the sesame wasabi crusted black grouper. Great service (thank you Steve). The evening was perfect.Special Features:
- Great sunset location.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/2/2014Our food was very good the wait staff was attentive. Don't miss the coconut martini.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- what a viewJayeDined on 9/1/2014the food is so good that you may forget to look at the view! Great little boat trip to the island builds that atmospheric effect.Special Features:
- 20th Anniversary celebrationSweetCarolineKWDined on 8/31/2014Everything was perfect...we requested an outside table with a view and got a great table. The service was great, and the surf & turf special did not disappoint. Our only disappointment was being refused an early boat ride over so that we could enjoy a cocktail at the bar before our dinner. We were told we would be able to do this, yet at the dock we were not permitted because we were told their bar was full. When we arrived at our scheduled time 30 minutes later, the bar was practically empty and we missed sunset. Very disappointing, since that's what this experience is all about.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.