245 Front Street
Westin Key West Resort
Key West, FL 33040Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.westinsunsetkeycottages.com/latitudes
- Phone: 3052925394x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 8:45 am - 10:45 am Lunch Daily: 10:45 am – 2:45 pm Dinner: Sunday – Thursday : 5:15 pm – 10:00 pm Friday –Saturday 5:15 pm – 11:00 pm. Your reservation time is actually your scheduled time to board the launch "Island Time" located at slip 29 in the Westin Marina.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Todd Holender
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Groups up to 20 people welcomed. Please contact restaurant for details.
A word from Latitudes
Seclusion. Romance. Memories. Take our private launch for a 10-minute ride to the island of Sunset Key, where you’ll be warmly welcomed and escorted to Latitudes. You’ll dine on exquisite island cuisine served indoors or alfresco while overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Advance reservations are required. Your reservation time is actually your scheduled time to board the launch "Island Time" located at slip 29 in the Westin marina. Parking is complimentary in the Westin parking garage. Bring your ticket to the restaurant for validation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Latitudes - Best Restaurants in Key West ›
Latitudes reviews from OpenTable diners
335 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (293)romantic (286)great for outdoor dining (276)special occasion (254)fit for foodies (135)notable wine list (73)great for lunch (54)good for groups (49)hot spot (34)neighborhood gem (34)great for brunch (32)late-night find (19)kid-friendly (13)vibrant bar scene (7)Show More
- Fantastic experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014Outstanding, romantic ambience with perfect service. Very good meal with balance of taste, the waiter provided us with several recommendations, all were perfect. Quiet place to enjoy your dinner with very good wine selection. Sea view, especially in the sunset time was awesome. We will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the bestKetch35Dined on 10/27/2014Excellent food, and a view to die for. Short boat ride from KW. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Must Do!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014I live in Key West and Latitudes has become a "Must Do" anytime we have company in town! The food, service, and ambiance are incredible, and when it comes to value, Latitudes is not anymore expensive than ANY of the other high end restaurants in Key West, and Latitudes is the only one to offer the view and ambiance it does!Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014There's nothing like it. A great experience and a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The sunset was AMAZING!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/26/2014This place is a beautiful gem in Key West! The view of the sunset was impeccable! My girlfriends and I were on a Fantasy Fest weekend trip and decided to head over to Latitudes at Sunset Key for drinks and the sunset. We were not disappointed. We didn't have any food but all the plates looked delicious. The signature martini was delicious! It was the pomegranate martini with a sugar rimmed glass....awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful lunchLillaDined on 10/26/2014This is a wonderful place for lunch and for dinner as well. A boat takes you to the island; service is very attentive; food is excellent... we loved it. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful but expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014The outdoor dining experience was beautiful - at sunset it's a must see experience. The boat ride to island was fun! The menu, however, was limited and outrageously expensive and portion sizes were tiny. I was shocked that the dinner didn't even include a salad.Special Features:
- great people and locationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014I loved the location and the service, so it was too bad that the food was not better. We had great salads but the 4 entrees we had were 2 "poor" (undercooked chicken), a nice fish dish (if I remember correctly) and at best a "fair" steak.Special Features:
- Beautiful SpotlucymagooDined on 10/23/2014The night we dined was rainy and it was still a spectacular sunset. The food was delicious and the staff was wonderful. After I happened to mention that it was the last night of our honeymoon the waitress presented our dessert with a lit sparkler, and someone had written 'Happy Honeymoon' to top it off. The perfect end to our amazing meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlawlessSteveJagVIPDined on 10/20/2014Flaeless in service and food. Great varied menu but not overwhelming. I typically don't write reviews, but felt compelled to do so for this experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Scenery Awful Everything Elsebaru2UVIPDined on 10/20/2014Had a wonderful pre-dinner cocktail at bar area and then seated at perfect seaside table. Unfortunately the good experience ended there. Tyler, our server, was scarcely around and brought only 3 of our 4 appetizers. The lobster entree was tough and tasteless resulting in my companion leaving it mostly un-eaten. Another guest sent his chicken entree back. I had the salmon dish which was actually good. The wine list is decent and we would have ordered a second bottle if Tyler could ever have been found. Having dined here several times in the past with great experiences, I regret that the quality of this restaurant has declined to the point where I was embarrassed to have suggested it to my guests.
- PerfectsennaDined on 10/20/2014My wife have visited the Keys a few times and when Latitudes was opened we wanted to try it, but kept putting it off and now regret doing so. It was the perfect setting for a fantastic meal in a great environment. The service was exceptional with no pressure, just courtesy and thoroughness. Thank you Latitudes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just fantasticLPT1Dined on 10/19/2014The meal was great, service an ambiance even betterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You go for the view...GoMarquetteDined on 10/19/2014The scene at sunset is fantastic - almost makes the price and taste of the food worth it. Latitudes portrays itself as a fine dining establishment, but I've had way better food at lesser places (and I'm not a food snob by any stretch). I had the sesame/wasabi grouper the night we went. My wife had the surf and turf. The service was so-so...I was treated well, but the waiter never actually addressed my wife. She never got asked about drinks after her first, nor did she get asked how the food was. Awesome place if you want to catch a great view of the Key West sunset - but don't expect a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Elegance!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014We were celebrating a birthday and anniversary all in one and what a perfect place in paradise to do just that! The evening was magical with tiki torches ablaze right along with a fabulous orange and red sunset. The food was as awesome as the wait staff and we will be returning soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unparalleled view, great foodJogrinderDined on 10/18/2014Make sure you are seated at sunset time -- best time to be there. If the weather is good the patio is definitely your best bet -- there's nothing like the sun setting through palm trees, and this place has the best of both. The food was excellent, though pricey. Service was good, but not exceptional. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Can't wait for next time!25HappiesDined on 10/18/2014lovely ambience! Spent the celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary here enjoying a spectacular sunset with our feet in the sand, overlooking the sparkling water sprinkled with sailboats and sipping fantastic margaritas along with a simply delectable meal. Could not have asked for anything better. Superb service and everything else as well! Been to Key West many times over the years, but our first to Latitudes and certainly not our last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014latitude is one of our favorite spot. The food is amazing the service is amazing sunset view the boat ride it's the whole package. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great View and FoodITravelALotDined on 10/17/2014Lattitudes is a in a very special location, located on a small island, 10 minutes by boat (transportation is no charge). The Food is great, service was outstanding and incredible ambiance and views. Note that "Resort Attire dress" is appropriate. Guys, wear a collared shirt for the evening. I want to go back....tonight!Special Features:
- Gorgeous viewScarletDined on 10/15/2014Wonderful ambiance! I had selected a reservation time based on the sunset and we were not disappointed. We sat outside and were treated to a gorgeous beach and water view. The wait staff was friendly and the service was gloriously un-rushed. I highly recommend the scallops and roasted beets. Food was a little pricey but not out of line. Perfect place for a romantic evening out or a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic experienceLocalDined on 10/14/2014Latitudes IS everything it's claimed to be. Make sure to reserve an outside table to catch the great views at sunset.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything I was hoping it would beBullkyDined on 10/14/2014My kids (9 and 11) and I brought my wife for her 50th birthday. Perfect for special occasions. We were seated outdoors, waterfront. The palm trees, torches and sunset were ideal. Our waiter was helpful and courteous. Food was spot on. We all enjoyed ourselvesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and View of Key WestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014This is one of my favorite choices in Key West. The food is excellent and you cannot find a better view. The menu has just the right amount of choices and not too many to pick from. The seafood was very fresh and cooked to perfection. The sea scallops were a hit amungst our group and the land lovers raved over the filet.Special Features:
- Great atmospherenola123Dined on 10/12/2014The restaurant has a great atmosphere. The food was good. My entrée (scallops) was fabulous, my husband's fish was pretty good but lacking flavor. We sat at our table for quite a while waiting for our server or someone to offer water, otherwise the service was fine.Special Features:
- DeliciousTerBear2VIPDined on 10/11/2014We have come here a few times and really like the atmosphere and the food.
- What a great experience!ChuckDined on 10/10/2014We had an amazing lunch at Latitudes. The mojitos were just right! The entrees were delicious. The view was perfect. And the wait staff was one of the best we've every had. While sitting on the patio, we felt like we were in another world, so far away from Duval St and all the people! We will be back the next time we're in Key West.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VicksterDined on 10/10/2014It's the perfect special occasion place to sit, eat great food, be surrounded with amazing views & just be taken care of.Special Features:
- Almost PerfectAllenDined on 10/9/2014From the ferry ride over to Sunset Key to the perfectly cooked entrees, this restaurant couldn't be much better. We were lucky to catch it on a good weather night with a pretty sunset. My only complaint is that our server swapped our credit card with that of another patron (they were similar in color), and we did not realize the error until halfway back to Islamorada. Though we had to cancel the card, the restaurant staff was proactive in trying to correct the error, so I hate to knock them too much.Special Features:
- Beyond AccomodatingOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/8/2014Chef and the server Tonya went beyond! The best dining on Key West !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014Visited Key West several times but never ate here before but had a great dinner! Great spot to see the sunset & have great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MikepicDined on 10/7/2014Great meal, service and atmosphere. I was surprised we had to take a short boat ride to the restaurant which ultimately made the restaurant even more appealing. Great romantic diner!Special Features:
- A Key West MustPaulVIPDined on 10/6/2014If you visit Key West, this is an absolute must. Book an early seating to enjoy the view twilight to sunset,,,,really spectacular. Food is way over the top.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingBaldEagleDined on 10/6/2014The venue and service were excellent. Unfortunately, the food did not meet the hype surrounding this restaurant. Uncooked vegetables, tasteless and dry potatoes, and most disappointing was the alleged dry aged prime steak - perfectly cooked but tough and flavorless. Good wine list, although definitely overpriced. I would find it difficult to recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Spectacular!Swa1018Dined on 10/6/2014By far one of the most romantic experiences I have had. We went for breakfast. The experience starts with a nice boat ride over to sunset key and then you are greeted by the staff and they escort you to your table. The food was perfect and the view was indescribeableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oceanside beautyPoultryprincessDined on 10/5/2014A romantic boat ride takes you to the Latitudes Restaurant I made our reservation a month ahead for a 7:15 dinner. The food, service and view were real good. I would recommend this restaurant but I think we enjoyed our lunch visit just as much as dinner. Plus at lunch you would be able to walk around the grounds afterwards. Plus we did feel slightly rushed for dinner by the wait staff where as lunch was more laid back not as crowded. This was my third visit 2 for lunch 1 for dinner. Very enjoyable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but timing was terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/5/2014I was really disappointed with timing of food. We had one salad delivered with the appetizers and the last appetizer came with remaining salads. There were long waits between each course. While waiting we asked for additional drinks and bread. Drinks ultimately get serves but the bread never made it. I must add that when the food did get served it was great but for the price the experience was a bust.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a wonderful, memorable meal.gatordawgsDined on 10/4/2014My wife and I spent a long weekend in Key West to celebrate our 20th anniversary, and reserved a late Saturday evening dinner (8:45pm) at Latitudes. While we missed what was surely a fabulous sunset view, the rest of the meal was absolutely delightful. We shared both the tuna crudo appetizer and the richly decadent lobster and crab cake appetizer; my wife had the seared sea scallops, while I had the black grouper. It was all so delicious, both of us continued eating long after we were sated. Of course, that left us no room to try dessert, so we'll have to plan better next time we go -- a trip we're already planning with friends! I cannot recommend Latitudes highly enough. It was the highlight of a great weekend...Special Features:
- Amazing Dining ExperienceabquVIPDined on 10/4/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at Latitudes. The service was remarkable and the view cannot be beat. Generally, you need to request an outdoor table otherwise you will not be seated at one. We did not know this. However, the hostess was so kind and sat us at a table outside because they had one available. Sitting outside affords you to see the sunset as you enjoy your dinner. It is a unique experience. The waitress was very personable and made our dining experience perfect. Latitudes was romantic and a unique experience.Special Features:
- Anniversary celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014My husband and I visited Latitudes on Friday night and enjoyed the food and service. There were a few gnats, but they disappeared after the sun went down which was very picturesque. The ambiance and options on the menu made the visit very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Advocate1VIPDined on 10/1/2014Try the eggplant entree, and finish with cappuccino and key lime pie!Special Features: