245 Front Street
Westin Key West Resort
Key West, FL 33040Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.westinsunsetkeycottages.com/latitudes
- Phone: 3052925394x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 8:45 am - 10:45 am Lunch Daily: 10:45 am – 2:45 pm Dinner: Sunday – Thursday : 5:15 pm – 10:00 pm Friday –Saturday 5:15 pm – 11:00 pm. Your reservation time is actually your scheduled time to board the launch "Island Time" located at slip 29 in the Westin Marina.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Todd Holender
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Groups up to 20 people welcomed. Please contact restaurant for details.
A word from Latitudes
Seclusion. Romance. Memories. Take our private launch for a 10-minute ride to the island of Sunset Key, where you’ll be warmly welcomed and escorted to Latitudes. You’ll dine on exquisite island cuisine served indoors or alfresco while overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Advance reservations are required. Your reservation time is actually your scheduled time to board the launch "Island Time" located at slip 29 in the Westin marina. Parking is complimentary in the Westin parking garage. Bring your ticket to the restaurant for validation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Latitudes - Best Restaurants in Key West ›
Latitudes reviews from OpenTable diners
344 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (297)romantic (296)great for outdoor dining (283)special occasion (262)fit for foodies (133)notable wine list (77)great for lunch (54)good for groups (48)great for brunch (35)hot spot (34)neighborhood gem (33)late-night find (22)kid-friendly (15)vibrant bar scene (6)Show More
- Magical eveningJoesmaryvDined on 9/30/2014Beautiful setting , fabulous sunset , exceptional service from Steven, fantastic food , and memorable evening . Starting with the 10 minute boat trip to the island , it was a totally magical experience . Our server Steven was funny , attentive , and prompt . We were even offered a free glass of wine by Steven and Britany , the manager , when our entree was delayed . It is pricey , but not any more than any other upscale restaurant . Reservations required . This evening belongs on your bucket list .Special Features:
- Fantastic!AsheasfindsDined on 9/29/2014Food was terrific. Atmosphere was perfect. You must sit outside if you go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special eveningNicePeopleDined on 9/27/2014From the ferry ride to the island, to the sunset beach view, this dining experience was calming, romantic and relaxing. Staff was full of menu and drink suggestions when asked. Our experience was so good, this trip will become a regular when we are down in the keys. Coffee was amazing! So were the coconut martinis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect spot!HappyVeganDined on 9/27/2014A perfect way to celebrate our wedding anniversary - romance and a view! Wonderful drinks, great service, ok food. Beautiful boat ride. A memorable evening, for sure.Special Features:
- Great place, bad serviceLuvkeyWest14Dined on 9/26/2014Lovely place. Great drinks. Great atmosphere. Would go at least once just for the experience. Was not impressed with Eve at all. The server was rude and didn't help us hi understand things on the menu at all. Also did not make us feel important as when we told her it was our anniversary she shrugged it off and said "everyone comes here for a special occasional so no we don't do anything special. This is my third anniversary today." Also she said regular people can't come to eAt there so they always assume it's a speciAl occasion. Whatever that meant. Everyone else was amazing and friendly. Would not go back specifically because of Eve.Special Features:
- Sunset Dining!BosluvsKeyWestDined on 9/26/2014A must go to for the most spectacular sunset experience & romantic dining!Special Features:
- Magnificent and so romanticHubz72Dined on 9/26/2014Incredible experience from start to finish! From taking the private boat to the Island it was a wonderful night. Beautiful romantic beach setting serving the most incredible fresh food, with wonderful service from Eve. All round first class, highly recommended.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014Went for lunch and ate on the beach patio. Food was great. Amazing views.Special Features:
- Great place average KitchenEpicureanDined on 9/24/2014A friend who stayed recently in the hotel recommended me Latitudes. I wish I could write a wonderful review about this place but it wouldn't be honest. It has many things to be outstanding but it lacks of the most important an experienced and talented chef. We eat out a lot and travel frequently around the country and abroad. We believe that eating well is an important part of tourism. Unfortunately Latitudes didn't meet our expectations, but to be fair I have to underline the place wich is beautiful and service wich is spotless . Hope Westin puts more attention in the kitchen and they will have a gem.Special Features:
- SO SOdonmDined on 9/23/2014Unique experience. Food was fair but expensive for the serving. Server was very irregular in attention to table.Special Features:
- FantasticFoodieDined on 9/22/2014We went to key west for our honeymoon. We heard latitudes was a must. The locals didn't speak highly of it (I think b/c of the price) we went anyway and it was one of the best restraints I've been to. We will go every time we visit key west. U will not be disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Make a special occasion special!BobbieDined on 9/22/2014How can you make a special occasion special? Take a short air conditioned boat ride to a private island and enjoy a beautifully presented and prepared meal while sitting at an elegantly set table in the sand and watch an amazing sunset! That's Lattitudes at Sunset Key. Couldn't help but think of Jimmy Buffet's song: Changes in Lattitude, Changes in Attitudes. Absolutely perfect evening!Special Features:
- Worth the tripCaptainCohoeDined on 9/21/2014Worth the trip and expense for a special occasion. The food and service was a special culinary experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!UpantherDined on 9/21/2014This was my second time eating here. I think that some would think it pricey . . . but not once you see what is included. The food is fantastic with great presentation, ditto for the drinks. You are taking a private boat to a private island, which alone has to be absorbed in the price somewhere (and the prices aren't more than any other fine dining establishment). After lunch I like to go sit at the outside bar to watch the beach and have a cigar/cognac. The pour is extremely generous, and left me with a couple of hours to relax after a late lunch, then a beautiful ride back on the private ferry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LatitudesJaneVIPDined on 9/21/2014Beautiful place. Service was excellent. Very enjoyable Sunday brunch. Can't wait to go back for dinner.Special Features:
- Remote setting and romanticWeekendawaysDined on 9/20/2014We dine here every time we visit key west! The atmosphere is beautiful especially outdoors! One if our favorite evenings of our weekend get a way!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic dining experiencerosenridersDined on 9/20/2014Staff couldn't be more helpful especially considering we were faced with unplanned torrential pour down. Beautiful evening all round. Will make sure next time we are in Florida we return to latitudesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful PlaceEddieDined on 9/20/2014Will be back soon.👍 The views food service were spectacular. Great ferry service with a breeze⛵️Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- absolutely gorgeoussoxieboopDined on 9/19/2014Food was fantastic. View extraordinary. .the resort was stunning.oceralll great evening.thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great and Not so greatOnthefenceDined on 9/19/2014My first time there. I ordered the Chef's special. Not thinking on your level I guess that I was ordering a $75 meal. Nothing on the menu was over $42. Why would I expect surf & turf to be double the price, maybe $10-$15 more, but not $75. My mother was with me, again visiting me here in KW for the first time and she ordered the Waygu skirt steak medium rare - it was completely over cooked and tough. She took one bite of it, but did not complain as my dinner was very very good and we split it. Very loud drunks at the outside bar while we were trying to enjoy our meal. A bit annoying. I live close to Duval Street, thought being out there I would get away from that. Our waiter Sean was great!Special Features:
- Beautiful Waterside RestaurantBlueCollarFoodCriticDined on 9/19/2014Latitudes is one of the top rated restaurants in Key West. You must take a 10 minute ferry ride to Sunset Key to get there. On the waiter's recommendation I ordered a pricey $39 "wagyu" skirt steak. The honey and ancho chile crust did not add perceptibly to the flavor of the steak. I do not believe the steak was "wagyu in origin. The steak was no better than a store bought skirt steak. I ordered the lobster bisque because, the menu it stated it came with lobster chunks. NOT TRUE! It did come with a small teaspoon of lobster bits! The tasting of beets appetizer was the highlight of the dinner. It was very unusual and different from any beet dish I ever had. It did need a touch of salt to bring out the flavors.Special Features:
- Delightful!NBfromNCDined on 9/19/2014What a delightful way to enjoy lunch, friends and a great view. This meal was our best while visiting Key West. This is a do not miss!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of Key WestdaveDined on 9/18/2014This is the best place to see the sun set in Key West. Imagine sitting at a table on the sand with a drink in your hand watching the sun set. You are never rushed and the menu just keeps getting better. This is a must go to spot for me every trip. You can spend more money on dinner in Key West but will never get a better dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always AmazingAmazingDined on 9/18/2014From the moment you get on the small boat that takes you to Sunset Key, the experience is wonderful. The food, service, and atmosphere make it the best restaurant in Key West. I had the award winning skirt steak and my husband had the aware winning scallops. We always end with the flight of cakes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A WOW experience!VivianDined on 9/17/2014This dinner was planned for my husband's Birthday while we were in Key West, and staying at the Westin. It did not disappoint. Where I was expecting a top drawer experience, even I was surprised to find that it was a notch above any other South of Miami. We were promptly seated after a quick and enjoyable Ferry ride, and servers were in abundance, ready to please, and always right there without hovering - the perfect balance of five star service. We had all the Chef's specials and they were fabulous. It's on the expensive side and worth every penny. We will dine there every time we visit Key West!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly a special night...4zaAzureDined on 9/17/2014What can you say about a place like Latitudes that hasn't already been said? Everything about this restaurant is superb from the location to the menu and service. I can't imagine anyone not enjoying a night out at this restaurant but hey that's just my opinion so if you are skeptical and adventurous why no give it a try, you won't be disappointed!Special Features:
- Like a Honeymoon!JJonesIU80Dined on 9/17/2014Married 18 years and 4 kids. Escape to Key West and a friend told us of Latitudes. Magical location, great food, fantastic service. Like being on a second honeymoon. World Class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014The table was in the waterfront which was very romantic. The food was amazing! Great experience!Special Features:
- ShanOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014We were here for our 23rd anniversary on 9/14, and it was worth every penny! Had found this through reviews, and was SSSOOOOOO glad that we did! It was one of the highlights to a great trip! When we made our reservation, we noted that it was our anniversary, and the ferry check-in person wished us a happy anniversary! Nice start, and it just got better from there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sunsetOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/14/2014best location in key west for a sunset / food was great enjoyed the ferrt to the restaurentSpecial Features:
- Gorgeous viewOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014...if it doesn't rain! You have access to outdoor dining perfect for a sunset view. Indoors you have an elegant ambiance. The seafood is delicious, perfectly cooked and incredibly fresh. The cocktails were also spot on, and the service was attentive.Special Features:
- Great Food AMAZING View!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2014We had a wonderful experience at Latitudes, the starters and mains were wonderful! Request a table outside...you will not be disappointed!Special Features:
- ZPZp11Dined on 9/11/2014Amazing dinner experience!!!Sean our waiter was awesome!we will be back for sure:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/11/2014The view of the sunset, the food, the service, and the adventure makes this a top destination! Fantastic and highly recommend for a romantic evening watching the sun sink into the ocean.Special Features:
- Honeymoon DinnerCC302Dined on 9/11/2014My husband and I dined here the first night on our honeymoon in Key West and it was amazing!!! We had a table outside and the servers were all wonderful at taking sunset photos of us and the other couples seated outside - they were happy to do so. When it began to rain (pour!), the servers whipped up a few tables on the deck but covered from the rain so we could still enjoy the outside dining. The food was easily 5 stars - we split two appetizers and both had a seafood entree, amazing! We skipped dessert. Dinner for 2 came to about 260, and that included a 100 dollar bottle of champagne, so I would say a good price all around! Excellent experience and will definitely return!Special Features:
- Best sunset location in Key WestsherrypDined on 9/11/2014We chose Latitudes for our anniversary dinner and it was perfect. We sat outside for dinner at sunset and it was picturesque and romantic. The staff was very friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One if the best in key westDonnaKayDined on 9/10/2014Beautiful scenic view for dinner. Need reservations. Ask for times to see sunset and sit outside. Ferry ride very short to sunset island. Bread basket is awesome as are entrees. We got steak and lobster. Both excellent. Be sure and bring your camera.Special Features:
- Very disappointed!HorribleexperienceDined on 9/10/2014Third time eating at your restaurant in four years. We where over charged for our dinner and my card had already been run. The waiter goes back to correct the price and charges my card again. We have a tight budget and make that dining experience the highlight of our trip. Due to the money being ran twice on my card it did not leave us money to eat our last night, we had chips and salsa for an entire day. Eating at Latitudes ruined our trip. I talked to accounting thru latitudes and they offered no solution but to say my money would eventually be back in my account. But what about my family and remaining day of my trip? We lost $150 due to it being held and suffered because of it. Nothing was offered to us or a full refund. Never again!!Special Features:
- My Rehearsal DinnerAMarleyDined on 9/8/2014Latitudes is incredible. A must for anyone visiting the island. My husband is a restauranteur and was floored by the cuisine and the execution. We will most certainly revisit when we come back for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceStar99VIPDined on 9/8/2014It was our anniversary and this is the perfect place to celebrate. The wait staff was excellent. Our food was very good. One recommendation is that the pasta shell for the scallops is a little too tough. Dr. Elizabeth HartmanSpecial Features: