245 Front Street
Westin Key West Resort
Key West, FL 33040Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.westinsunsetkeycottages.com/latitudes
- Phone: 3052925394x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 8:45 am - 10:45 am Lunch Daily: 10:45 am – 2:45 pm Dinner: Sunday – Thursday : 5:15 pm – 10:00 pm Friday –Saturday 5:15 pm – 11:00 pm. Your reservation time is actually your scheduled time to board the launch "Island Time" located at slip 29 in the Westin Marina.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Todd Holender
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Groups up to 20 people welcomed. Please contact restaurant for details.
A word from Latitudes
Seclusion. Romance. Memories. Take our private launch for a 10-minute ride to the island of Sunset Key, where you’ll be warmly welcomed and escorted to Latitudes. You’ll dine on exquisite island cuisine served indoors or alfresco while overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Advance reservations are required. Your reservation time is actually your scheduled time to board the launch "Island Time" located at slip 29 in the Westin marina. Parking is complimentary in the Westin parking garage. Bring your ticket to the restaurant for validation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Latitudes - Best Restaurants in Key West ›
Latitudes reviews from OpenTable diners
416 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (364)romantic (361)great for outdoor dining (340)special occasion (317)fit for foodies (135)notable wine list (91)great for lunch (82)good for groups (52)great for brunch (50)neighborhood gem (35)hot spot (29)late-night find (26)kid-friendly (19)vibrant bar scene (8)Show More
- 20th Anniversary celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/31/2014Everything was perfect...we requested an outside table with a view and got a great table. The service was great, and the surf & turf special did not disappoint. Our only disappointment was being refused an early boat ride over so that we could enjoy a cocktail at the bar before our dinner. We were told we would be able to do this, yet at the dock we were not permitted because we were told their bar was full. When we arrived at our scheduled time 30 minutes later, the bar was practically empty and we missed sunset. Very disappointing, since that's what this experience is all about.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for our anniversary dinnerDiningKiniDined on 8/31/2014Everything about this restaurant was amazingly romantic, and just what we expected. The only disappointment was that the "special" surf & turf dinner met only half of our expectations. The steak was delicious, and melted in our mouths, while the lobster was overcooked and so chewy we couldn't even cut it with a steak knife. The king crab appetizer, drinks, dessert and service were all spot on!!! If I could change anything, my husband and I would have shipped the rubbery lobster.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/30/2014Best part of our trip to key west. It was truly a dining experience. The food is a bit pricey but well worth it. The key lime martini is a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014Great place. We have been several times over the last 11 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great View...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014This was my first time at Latitudes. We were in Key West and thought we would give it a try as I had heard good things. The view was wonderful and perfect for sunset. We requested an outside table but the tables were booked according to the staff. Instead we were seated inside which was nice but not the same experience. As for the food, it was good but not great as expected. The salmon was a disappointment but the eggplant dish was good. I would personally not dine here again, but I would recommend it to those who have not been here before strictly for the atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GORGEOUSOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014The view is breathtaking! Absolutely one of the most beautiful, romantic dining experiences EVER!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful location overated foodNeilsleenaDined on 8/29/2014Location was amazing, staff are friendly some slightly snotty, food was good but not what you would expect for a restaurant based on a island like this. This is a nice place to go for a occasion but it is overpriced due to where you are dining. Its the location that makes it what it is. Food prices are average drinks are not. Overall id say 7 out of 10Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014Lovely setting with the sun setting during your meal. All tables are good so no need to specify. Food very good and although we've had better the setting and the service make this a worthwhile place to go if you are in key west. Waiter Sean was very knowledgable and recommended well. All in all you are paying for the setting but worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely fabulous!!AmyScottVIPDined on 8/28/2014We were looking to have a nice dinner for our combined birthdays. Latitudes was recommended by a friend @ home. We were blown away by the whole experience! We sat outside on the edge of the water. Our waitress was excellent! My meal (yellowtail snapper) was easily one of the top 5 best meals I've ever had!! My boyfriend was also very impressed with his dry aged steak. We highly recommend Latitudes!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!!ZandCDined on 8/28/2014We ate here for our anniversary dinner. It was fabulous! I made a reservation well in advance and requested the best seat on the beach. They fulfilled the request and our table was outstanding! We splurged for surf and turf and finished it off with key lime pie. Best anniversary dinner yet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 48 anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/27/2014it was a very romantic dinner place to celibrate our anniversary. the sunset set the mod.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/27/2014In preparation for my loves birthday, I planned a trip to Key West, Florida. I contacted the hotel to request ideas for a romantic dinner and they recommended Lattitudes. Well it far exceeded my expectations. The view and ambiance was incredible. The food was delicious, beyond compare. We plan on visiting Key West many times in the future and will definitely make this a must do each time we return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food with a viewnelly02Dined on 8/27/2014Pros: Beautiful sunset view. Food was delicious. Neat little trip via ferry. Cons: There was a very loud family with 3 boys seated behind us. Not restaurant's fault, but not a real kid friendly place. There were some flies on the beach which were bothersome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Honeymoon dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/25/2014This is a perfect place to enjoy a sunset dinner! The view is beautiful along with the delicious food and great service. We started with the pork belly and quail egg appetizer which was rich and delicious, my husband got the seared sea scallops and I got the butter poached lobster tail both cooked perfectly! For desert we ordered the mango and strawberry sorbet with fresh blackberries and strawberries also very good and refreshing. The ambiance has the island feel so even though they have very fine dining it is not too pretentious. There were families as well as couples there. The waiter also took Our picture at sunset overlooking the water it was a wonderful experience. You need reservations to get on the boat to get to the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeSensational1Dined on 8/24/2014One word....AMAZING!! Thank you guys for an EXCEPTIONALLY wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday LunchDandydinersDined on 8/24/2014I wanted my husband to celebrate his birthday lunch in style. Having come all the way from England I wanted to find somewhere special. I read many reviews on many different restaurants in Key West and eventually decided on Latitudes. I am so glad I did as Latitudes didn't let us down. We had a delicious lunch amidst beautiful surroundings with courteous, friendly, staff. I would definitely recommend and look forward to returning on future visits to Key West.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2014I highly recommend if you are in Key West to book a dinner reservation; you will not be sorry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LatitudesbaseballgirlDined on 8/19/2014Everything was excellent. Loved it!! What more should I say. Requiring 50 characters sometimes just isn't necessary.....Special Features:
- Best part of Key West.BrodogDined on 8/18/2014I had very high expectations based on comments from friends that had dined at Latitudes but even those were exceeded. No way to beat the view and experience a sunset while eating outside. We had a great wait person, Tonya, who added much to the enjoyment of the dining experience. Food could be mediocre with this ambiance but food excelled as well including superbly made cocktails.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experiencePaulz812Dined on 8/16/2014Great experience. We really loved this place, the ambience of the setting sun over the gulf was romantic, and there's even a comfortable little boat ride over that was fun. The meal was outstanding, from the specially prepared appetizer to our main coarse, and the staff were very professional. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. It's a little pricy, but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday dinnerKeywest3Dined on 8/16/2014My boyfriend and I had an amazing time at dinner the other night. Andrea and Tonya were extremely wonderful and professional. It started raining right before our dessert but we were able to move to a nice spot by the bar- still amazing. I definitely recommend the skirt stake! Thanks for a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014FANTASTIC FOOD!!!!!!! GREAT SERVICE. ...... VERY NICE. ....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One miscue after anotherQvillageDined on 8/14/2014Alerted hostess we were there for 16th anniv. Was seated at a table with only one place setting. Second never came. Tables next to us finished and weren't bussed for over 20 minutes. I finally asked the waitress if they could send someone as sitting right next to fully messed up tables and crumb filled carpets was more like a cheap Diner than a good restaurant. Wife spoke to Manager who said 'can I do anything?' Wife said she'll leave it with him. Well, he did nothing at all. Not even an offer of an after dinner drink or anything. Just a goodbye and a full bill. Would never return nor recommend.
- Simply amazingAngo631VIPDined on 8/13/2014Great experience. Went there with my wife while staying at the westin resort. Everything was perfect from the boat ride we had to take to get to the restaurant to the service we got from our waiter and the meal. Just outstanding. My wife had their special surf and turf,both the filet and the lobster were cooked to perfection and I had the scallops which were amazing. It was a little too hot for my wife outside but hey,we're in Florida in August. The view made up for the heat,right by the water,with all the palm trees and tiki lamps,so romantic. I can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Sunset Key DinnerDoubleJDined on 8/12/2014Best dinner view on our Key West visit. Waiter was excellent & friendly. Food was superb. Great ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great diningZazie7Dined on 8/12/2014This restaurant is a wonderful place to dine and watch the sun set. The food was delicious and the service was great.Special Features:
- Island RetreatMmetzgarDined on 8/12/2014If you want private dining away from it all with beautiful views and great food.....you found it at Latitudes. We made an attempt to hit all the top end restaurants in Key West and hands down this was the best. Also check out Hot Tin Roof...another gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best meal in years!mkandjkDined on 8/11/2014We went for a romantic date night and loved it. Its a little pricey but the splurge was well worth it. Beginning with the ferry over makes it feel special. I had the best sirloin ever and highly recommend it. The potato pancake was ok but the mashed potatoes my husband got were amazing. For dessert we got the creme brulee and I'm very picky about mine....it was so good I almost licked the bowl (not really but it was that good) We sat outside and it was ridiculously hot, even at 9 pm,so bring a hand fan so you can enjoy how beautiful and romantic it is. I can't wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomanticJunnybravoDined on 8/11/2014Great food great romantic scenery excellent serviceSpecial Features:
- Swarmed by FliesKolleen519Dined on 8/11/2014I would probably give the food here a better rating but we barely got to eat our entrees so it's hard to rate them. The instant the food was placed on the table, we were attacked by a swarm of sand flies. They were landing on us, the table, and the food. Swatting them away was not working. When the waitress returned, she offered to take our meals inside so we could finish eating but by that point we were thoroughly disgusted and had lost our appetites. The waitress and the bartender inside were very kind but I felt the presence of the flies was downplayed. We were looking forward to a romantic dinner and got a total disaster instead. Disgusting. I would never recommend this place.Special Features:
- OutdoorsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2014If you want outdoor seating not only do you have to request it but you then have to put up with attitude if they don't sit you outside.Special Features:
- Great place to watch the sunset!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Almost everything was perfect but I didn't like what I ordered: Chicken on the Brick. It was tasteless!Special Features:
- CFT9530Dined on 8/10/2014always a pleasure to dine at Latitudes, the food is amazing !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place. Great viewTonyDined on 8/8/2014This was our 2nd time eating here and it was just as good as we remembered. From the service to the food to the incredible view, these make Lattitudes a must-eat while in KWSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- an exceptional dining experience!!!fun2eatDined on 8/8/2014The beginning launch set the tone for a wonderful sunset dinner. The staff took our request for a great table to heart! Our setting was perfect, food exceeded expectations and the staff was fantastic with food suggestions, service and lasting memories!! Thanks Much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better restaurants in Key WestBrooklynfoodieVIPDined on 8/7/2014Second visit to Latitudes because of its beautiful location. Food is average at best, and expensive. I ordered 2 glasses of wine at the bar and got a bill of $50. ShockingSpecial Features:
- Amazingelizabethvo99Dined on 8/7/2014I requested a table with a view as we were on our honeymoon and boy did the staff deliever! we were seated at a table with nothing infront of us besides the ocean and the beautiful key west sunset! We were able to watch the sunset while we sipped on cocktails and enjoyed a fabulous crab cake appetizer! The service was incredible, nothing bugs me more when a waiter makes you feel rushed we were out to enjoy our evening not eat in a hurry and dash. Our waiter was great! He allowed us to enjoy every second of the dinning experience, never making us feel like we were just another table he was trying to get through! My husband and myself both ordered the surf&turf - excellent! will definietly recommend for any couple wanting a romantice nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/5/2014Enjoyed our night. Dinner was excellent, service was outstanding and you can't beat the scenic view or experience. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Excellent tropical views.BeneNSBDined on 8/4/2014Just perfect! We traveled to Key West for my wife's birthday celebration. This was our second time there and we plan to return on our next trip.Special Features:
- Changes in Latitude...JozumDined on 8/3/2014Incredible dining experience! I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!!! Some will say it is overproced. Bah! You get what you pay for and I paid for great food, great service and great ambiance. Celebrated my birthday with an outdoor table at sunset and it could not have been better. If you have not seen a sunset in Key West, you have not seen a sunset. Spectacular views and the lightning show after dark was equally as stunning. Food? Scallops. Perfectly cooked and full of flavor. The Peanut Butter Bread Pudding was equally as flavorful. Service? None better. Eric was excellent in all of his efforts to make this a great evening. I recommend the Coconut Martini; his own recipe. Do NOT miss Latitudes while in the keys!!!Special Features: