245 Front Street
Westin Key West Resort
Key West, FL 33040Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.westinsunsetkeycottages.com/latitudes
- Phone: 3052925394x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 8:45 am - 10:45 am Lunch Daily: 10:45 am – 2:45 pm Dinner: Sunday – Thursday : 5:15 pm – 10:00 pm Friday –Saturday 5:15 pm – 11:00 pm. Your reservation time is actually your scheduled time to board the launch "Island Time" located at slip 29 in the Westin Marina.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Todd Holender
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Groups up to 20 people welcomed. Please contact restaurant for details.
A word from Latitudes
Seclusion. Romance. Memories. Take our private launch for a 10-minute ride to the island of Sunset Key, where you’ll be warmly welcomed and escorted to Latitudes. You’ll dine on exquisite island cuisine served indoors or alfresco while overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Advance reservations are required. Your reservation time is actually your scheduled time to board the launch "Island Time" located at slip 29 in the Westin marina. Parking is complimentary in the Westin parking garage. Bring your ticket to the restaurant for validation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Latitudes - Best Restaurants in Key West ›
Latitudes reviews from OpenTable diners
337 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (294)romantic (289)great for outdoor dining (274)special occasion (255)fit for foodies (137)notable wine list (73)great for lunch (51)good for groups (47)hot spot (34)neighborhood gem (31)great for brunch (30)late-night find (19)kid-friendly (13)vibrant bar scene (5)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014latitude is one of our favorite spot. The food is amazing the service is amazing sunset view the boat ride it's the whole package. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great View and FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Lattitudes is a in a very special location, located on a small island, 10 minutes by boat (transportation is no charge). The Food is great, service was outstanding and incredible ambiance and views. Note that "Resort Attire dress" is appropriate. Guys, wear a collared shirt for the evening. I want to go back....tonight!Special Features:
- Gorgeous viewOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/15/2014Wonderful ambiance! I had selected a reservation time based on the sunset and we were not disappointed. We sat outside and were treated to a gorgeous beach and water view. The wait staff was friendly and the service was gloriously un-rushed. I highly recommend the scallops and roasted beets. Food was a little pricey but not out of line. Perfect place for a romantic evening out or a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic experienceLocalDined on 10/14/2014Latitudes IS everything it's claimed to be. Make sure to reserve an outside table to catch the great views at sunset.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and View of Key WestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014This is one of my favorite choices in Key West. The food is excellent and you cannot find a better view. The menu has just the right amount of choices and not too many to pick from. The seafood was very fresh and cooked to perfection. The sea scallops were a hit amungst our group and the land lovers raved over the filet.Special Features:
- Great atmospherenola123Dined on 10/12/2014The restaurant has a great atmosphere. The food was good. My entrée (scallops) was fabulous, my husband's fish was pretty good but lacking flavor. We sat at our table for quite a while waiting for our server or someone to offer water, otherwise the service was fine.Special Features:
- DeliciousTerBear2VIPDined on 10/11/2014We have come here a few times and really like the atmosphere and the food.
- What a great experience!ChuckDined on 10/10/2014We had an amazing lunch at Latitudes. The mojitos were just right! The entrees were delicious. The view was perfect. And the wait staff was one of the best we've every had. While sitting on the patio, we felt like we were in another world, so far away from Duval St and all the people! We will be back the next time we're in Key West.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VicksterDined on 10/10/2014It's the perfect special occasion place to sit, eat great food, be surrounded with amazing views & just be taken care of.Special Features:
- Almost PerfectAllenDined on 10/9/2014From the ferry ride over to Sunset Key to the perfectly cooked entrees, this restaurant couldn't be much better. We were lucky to catch it on a good weather night with a pretty sunset. My only complaint is that our server swapped our credit card with that of another patron (they were similar in color), and we did not realize the error until halfway back to Islamorada. Though we had to cancel the card, the restaurant staff was proactive in trying to correct the error, so I hate to knock them too much.Special Features:
- Beyond AccomodatingOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/8/2014Chef and the server Tonya went beyond! The best dining on Key West !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014Visited Key West several times but never ate here before but had a great dinner! Great spot to see the sunset & have great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MikepicDined on 10/7/2014Great meal, service and atmosphere. I was surprised we had to take a short boat ride to the restaurant which ultimately made the restaurant even more appealing. Great romantic diner!Special Features:
- A Key West MustPaulVIPDined on 10/6/2014If you visit Key West, this is an absolute must. Book an early seating to enjoy the view twilight to sunset,,,,really spectacular. Food is way over the top.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingBaldEagleDined on 10/6/2014The venue and service were excellent. Unfortunately, the food did not meet the hype surrounding this restaurant. Uncooked vegetables, tasteless and dry potatoes, and most disappointing was the alleged dry aged prime steak - perfectly cooked but tough and flavorless. Good wine list, although definitely overpriced. I would find it difficult to recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Spectacular!Swa1018Dined on 10/6/2014By far one of the most romantic experiences I have had. We went for breakfast. The experience starts with a nice boat ride over to sunset key and then you are greeted by the staff and they escort you to your table. The food was perfect and the view was indescribeableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oceanside beautyPoultryprincessDined on 10/5/2014A romantic boat ride takes you to the Latitudes Restaurant I made our reservation a month ahead for a 7:15 dinner. The food, service and view were real good. I would recommend this restaurant but I think we enjoyed our lunch visit just as much as dinner. Plus at lunch you would be able to walk around the grounds afterwards. Plus we did feel slightly rushed for dinner by the wait staff where as lunch was more laid back not as crowded. This was my third visit 2 for lunch 1 for dinner. Very enjoyable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but timing was terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/5/2014I was really disappointed with timing of food. We had one salad delivered with the appetizers and the last appetizer came with remaining salads. There were long waits between each course. While waiting we asked for additional drinks and bread. Drinks ultimately get serves but the bread never made it. I must add that when the food did get served it was great but for the price the experience was a bust.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a wonderful, memorable meal.gatordawgsDined on 10/4/2014My wife and I spent a long weekend in Key West to celebrate our 20th anniversary, and reserved a late Saturday evening dinner (8:45pm) at Latitudes. While we missed what was surely a fabulous sunset view, the rest of the meal was absolutely delightful. We shared both the tuna crudo appetizer and the richly decadent lobster and crab cake appetizer; my wife had the seared sea scallops, while I had the black grouper. It was all so delicious, both of us continued eating long after we were sated. Of course, that left us no room to try dessert, so we'll have to plan better next time we go -- a trip we're already planning with friends! I cannot recommend Latitudes highly enough. It was the highlight of a great weekend...Special Features:
- Anniversary celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014My husband and I visited Latitudes on Friday night and enjoyed the food and service. There were a few gnats, but they disappeared after the sun went down which was very picturesque. The ambiance and options on the menu made the visit very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Advocate1VIPDined on 10/1/2014Try the eggplant entree, and finish with cappuccino and key lime pie!Special Features:
- Magical eveningJoesmaryvDined on 9/30/2014Beautiful setting , fabulous sunset , exceptional service from Steven, fantastic food , and memorable evening . Starting with the 10 minute boat trip to the island , it was a totally magical experience . Our server Steven was funny , attentive , and prompt . We were even offered a free glass of wine by Steven and Britany , the manager , when our entree was delayed . It is pricey , but not any more than any other upscale restaurant . Reservations required . This evening belongs on your bucket list .Special Features:
- The best it gets!MosesVIPDined on 9/30/2014We had been here before for breakfast and knew we wanted to come back. The view is a huge draw. Our dinner started with one of the most beautiful sunsets we have seen this week. The service was superb! Two of us had the surf and turf. You coudl cut the filet with a butter knife it was cooked so perfectly. The other two of us had the grouper and it was absolutely delicious. If you come to Key West this is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experience!Kt81Dined on 9/30/2014If you have never been you have to go and experience Latitudes! Very romantic with an amazing view. The food was delicious also...cheese appetizer was one of my favorites! Will be returning! A nice break from the hustle and bustle of key west.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!StaycationDined on 9/30/2014Beautiful view complimented by great food and an even better staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!AsheasfindsDined on 9/29/2014Food was terrific. Atmosphere was perfect. You must sit outside if you go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss eating at LatitudesbosipDined on 9/29/2014My wife and I love romantic dinners with good food. I made a reservation at Latitudes on our visit to Key West to celebrate our anniversary. We had a table right near the beach. We were lucky as the weather was beautiful, the temperature was perfect and I had made the reservation at a time that we would be able to watch the sunset. It got even nicer after sunset with the few lights and torches lighting up the area. The service was excellent from the minute we got on the boat to the island throughout the meal. The food was excellent -- the appetizers, the entrees, the cocktails. All in all it was one very beautiful and very enjoyable evening. It is a little expensive but worth every penny - if you are in the area don't miss it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruined EveningDianeDined on 9/29/2014We arrived at the restaurant only to be ushered to an inside table. This was not acceptable. The manager said I had to request outside. This was our third time and we always have been sat outside. He made us stand at the hostess area while the entire boatload of people were being sat before us, although we walked in first. He clearly was not going to accomodate us and pulled up the res I made 2 and half months prior. Very reluctantly, he sat the 2 of us outside at a table for 4. The server was not that welcoming or happy to wait on us. The food wasnt nearly what it had been in the past . New owners we're told. Lobster was undercooked and the appetizer very bland and blah. Dessert obviously not worth waiting for.
- laurastarDined on 9/28/2014The dining experience was the highlight of our trip to Key West. Picked up by boat and taken to a private island to dine under the stars. Latitudes is located just feet away from the ocean and the sunset was breathtaking. A very romantic spot. The food and service were outstanding. A perfect departure from the party on front street. It's a little on the pricey side but...Worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special eveningNicePeopleDined on 9/27/2014From the ferry ride to the island, to the sunset beach view, this dining experience was calming, romantic and relaxing. Staff was full of menu and drink suggestions when asked. Our experience was so good, this trip will become a regular when we are down in the keys. Coffee was amazing! So were the coconut martinis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect spot!HappyVeganDined on 9/27/2014A perfect way to celebrate our wedding anniversary - romance and a view! Wonderful drinks, great service, ok food. Beautiful boat ride. A memorable evening, for sure.Special Features:
- Great place, bad serviceLuvkeyWest14Dined on 9/26/2014Lovely place. Great drinks. Great atmosphere. Would go at least once just for the experience. Was not impressed with Eve at all. The server was rude and didn't help us hi understand things on the menu at all. Also did not make us feel important as when we told her it was our anniversary she shrugged it off and said "everyone comes here for a special occasional so no we don't do anything special. This is my third anniversary today." Also she said regular people can't come to eAt there so they always assume it's a speciAl occasion. Whatever that meant. Everyone else was amazing and friendly. Would not go back specifically because of Eve.Special Features:
- Sunset Dining!BosluvsKeyWestDined on 9/26/2014A must go to for the most spectacular sunset experience & romantic dining!Special Features:
- Magnificent and so romanticHubz72Dined on 9/26/2014Incredible experience from start to finish! From taking the private boat to the Island it was a wonderful night. Beautiful romantic beach setting serving the most incredible fresh food, with wonderful service from Eve. All round first class, highly recommended.Special Features:
- DisappointedSalemAtty1Dined on 9/25/2014Dinner was a celebration of my Daughter's birthday. When I made the reservation I asked that the occasion be acknowledged - was not. Our server was great for most of the meal BUT around dessert ... Had to grab forks and spoons from a neighboring table (for all of us) so that we could eat Dessert (we did wait). Server promised me coffee - later he promised me coffee, again [and I did get some] Thought a nice Sherry for my Wife would compliment the meal - not in the cellar (not even the selection available in a workingmen's bar in Jerez).Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014Went for lunch and ate on the beach patio. Food was great. Amazing views.Special Features:
- Great place average KitchenEpicureanDined on 9/24/2014A friend who stayed recently in the hotel recommended me Latitudes. I wish I could write a wonderful review about this place but it wouldn't be honest. It has many things to be outstanding but it lacks of the most important an experienced and talented chef. We eat out a lot and travel frequently around the country and abroad. We believe that eating well is an important part of tourism. Unfortunately Latitudes didn't meet our expectations, but to be fair I have to underline the place wich is beautiful and service wich is spotless . Hope Westin puts more attention in the kitchen and they will have a gem.Special Features:
- Surprise!kurtsucreDined on 9/24/2014We booked online and started searching in Front street for the restaurant. Much to our surprise we ended up taking a (free) shuttle to an island just before the coast. Up on arrival (around 6:00 PM) we seemed to be arriving (first!) on a peer, which seemed like a scenes from an episode of Survivor/Expedition Robinson, with a view of the dining area of the restaurant. Torches lit, tables by the sea. We had a wonderful diner and subsequently we felt that the sun set especially for us... We also witnessed someone proposing on the white sand in front of that very sunset...Special Features:
- SO SOdonmDined on 9/23/2014Unique experience. Food was fair but expensive for the serving. Server was very irregular in attention to table.Special Features:
- FantasticFoodieDined on 9/22/2014We went to key west for our honeymoon. We heard latitudes was a must. The locals didn't speak highly of it (I think b/c of the price) we went anyway and it was one of the best restraints I've been to. We will go every time we visit key west. U will not be disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.