Latitudes Beach Cafe - Hollywood Beach
2501 North Ocean Drive
Hollywood, FL 33019Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Latitudes Beach Cafe - Hollywood Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hollywoodbeachmarriott.com/cuisine
- Phone: 9549242202x7040
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 6:30 am - 11:00 am 12:00 pm on Weekends Lunch Daily: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm Dinner: Sunday – Thursday : 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm Friday –Saturday 5:00pm – 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Michael Vogler
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The perfect Oceanfront location for any special event including intimate weddings, birthday parties, christenings, and Bar & Bat Mitzvahs.
- Private Party Facilities: Groups up to 25 people welcomed. Please contact restaurant for details.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Manager 9549242202x
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment on Weekends and Happy hour specials during the week.
A word from Latitudes Beach Cafe - Hollywood Beach
Casual oceanfront dining on the famed Hollywood Broadwalk. Indoor and outdoor seating for the best in Florida cuisine. Enjoy cocktails at the Tiki Bar, enjoy the view or watch the game, and come for the people watching along the beach and Broadwalk.Continued
Featuring a lavish breakfast buffet seven days a week. Lunch and Dinner features include salads, grilled fresh fish, and juicy burgers.
Featuring a lavish breakfast buffet seven days a week. Lunch and Dinner features include salads, grilled fresh fish, and juicy burgers.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Latitudes Beach Cafe - Hollywood Beach - Best Restaurants in Hollywood ›
Latitudes Beach Cafe - Hollywood Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (12)great for outdoor dining (9)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (6)good for groups (4)kid-friendly (3)special occasion (3)late-night find (3)romantic (2)vibrant bar scene (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Wonderful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014I wanted to take my mother somewhere different for her Birthday and my husband discovered this restaurant on the internet. Because of their great reviews, I made the reservations and requested to be seated on the boardwalk. There was a musician playing tropical summer songs; renditions like the Beach Boys, the Beetles and of course Bob Marley. Though it was a bit humid outside we enjoyed our experience. We ordered Appetizer "Sweet Chili popcorn shrimp" I ordered the Mahi which was delicious, my mother ordered the Danish Baby back ribs and my sister the Beach Burger, they too enjoyed their meals. I would definitely recommend this restaurant apart from the inescapable $15 parking or valet it was a grand time.Special Features:
- Truly average...TexasVoyagerDined on 8/7/2014Rarely am I impressed by a hotel restaurant and Latitudes is no exception. Though I am a loyal, long time Marriott guest of many years, I have yet to find one of their hotel dining options that stands out. The setting at Latitudes is lovely. You can dine inside, but don't. Opt instead for the open air patio bar area by the Hollywood Beach boardwalk. The relaxing atmosphere with a cool summer's night breeze off the ocean is splendid. The food is good. I had a very savory "beach burger", grilled to perfection, and the wine list and drink menu were decent. Unfortunately, though courteous, the service was all be absent. As a hotel restaurant, it was rather overpriced. There are more reasonable options with better fare and service nearby.Special Features:
- Great view, good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/12/2014Music the night we were there really set the mood. Server very nice but a little slow. Could forgive him because the ocean view was gorgeous. Food tasty, especially the soup.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- frieswiththatVIPDined on 6/27/2014Food is good, not great, but casual beachfront setting can't be beat. Oceanfront and good service too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findturnerstormDined on 5/31/2014Found it on Open Table and we loved it - we will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's DayHollywoodBeachDined on 5/11/2014We were very surprised at how wonderful everything was! From the fabulous food to the eclectic ambience....it was superb!!! Shout out to our server TREY who catered to our every need with a genuine smile! Usually we are disappointed with buffets especially on special occasions however; this could not have been any better! KUDOS to Latitudes...we will be back for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverPriced!R215Dined on 5/11/2014I went for Mother's Day. I took my grandma, mother and son. My bill was $130.00 ridiculous. They added an automatic 18% gratuity for what I don't know all he did was bring us orange juice and coffee I mean hello it's a buffet we did all the walking to get our food. Totally overpriced. Also it seems something was wrong with the ac it was so freaking hot. The table was dirty and sticky had to wait 20 mins for someone to come clean it.Special Features:
- more work than its worthdisappointedDined on 5/11/2014Had the buffer Mothers day set up on the opposite side of the hotel from where the dinning area is. If you are a mother with a small child its an impossible situation. Between carrying plates across the lobby and thru the formal sitting area to the outside where it was the only place they were willing to sit a mother with her small child for mother's day brunch. Trying to ensure your son did not get lost in the croud of hotel guest standing around blocking the way and would not move even when asked . Horrible experience.
- The following 92 reviews are from the Latitudes Beach Cafe - Hollywood Beach reviews archive.
- What a Great, Casual, Place!Viking517Dined on 4/12/2014A perfect place to be totally casual and enjoy excellent service and a terrific ocean view. The menu is fairly simple with offerings that will please most casual diners. Brice, the waiter who took care of us was excellent. Attentive and prompt. Note, however. The do NOT validate parking anymore. But the rate is very reasonable.Special Features:
- SRDavisOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/3/2014Very nice 'on the beach' experience. Food was good and the fried potatoes were fantastic. the reviews did not mention that the restaurant was located inside the Marriott hotel. That fact would have been nice to know as there is no signage from the road.Special Features:
- Right on the OceanTravelerDined on 3/14/2014Fun, casual spot in Hollywood Beach. Diverse menu with reasonable prices has something for everyone. Easy to sit back and relax with friends.Special Features:
- Better food than expectedBocaguyDined on 3/1/2014Located in the Marriott right on the Dania Beach boardwalk. I had an unexpectedly delicious cheeseburger for dinner. The ambiance is probably best for lunch since it is conveniently located on the boardwalk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014From the time I made the reservation til the end it was awesome! I had made a reservation for 8 ppl and at the end 1 more person joined us and they were pretty good accommodating all of us, they brought us an extra table and fixed the umbrella for us. Food was amazing. I definitely recommend the buffet. Pretty decent price for all the good food with unlimited orange juice (fresh squeezed) and coffee ... And my fave is that the brunch buffet is free for little ones.Special Features:
- SADSperez76Dined on 2/15/2014Made a reservation for breakfast at this location Great view of beach however after we had been seated we waited 10 minutes and no one even asked for a drink order. If you are going to pay $12 for eggs or $17 for full breakfast per person the service should be at least standard and not lacking. I had decided on the lobster egg combo but after waiting so long without even a glass of water we opted to leave. pay no attention to food rating only rating available. We went back to an italian place on the beach and the service was fantastic. By the way readers if looking for a dinner or lunch in fine dining GGs cannot be beat view of the water superb service and lovely restaurant I had the lobster and steak for lunch indulged a littleSpecial Features:
- Great time in Hollywood,FLAceBoogieDined on 2/14/2014The food was amazing! Service was a bit laid back n slower but, not too bad. Great scenery with the ocean being so close and excellent outdoor dining area. Would recommend for tourists, 1st timers, n seafood lovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great time!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2014This is the best diners' view on Hollywood Beach. The staff is beyond accommodating, the food is excellent and the atmosphere is lively. I live in Hollywood and go back time and time again.Special Features:
- Wonderful ambianceRickVIPDined on 1/26/2014It was a beautiful day. Table right on the boardwalk. Lots of people at the beach. Food was wonderful. Service good. Thoroughly enjoyed our experience and will go back. Only drawback....you have to pay for parking, but it's still worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very accommodatingShadowdancerDined on 1/19/2014Our friends arrived late for our brunch reservation, but never did I feel that this was a problem. There were two large groups in the room, accounting for my noise rating. The staff couldn't have been kinder and our coffee pot was refilled regularly.Special Features:
- Our server was extremely attentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/2014Our server was extremely attentive especially to our 4 old dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently great food!ivagodivaDined on 11/29/2013The food was great and reconfirmed that this is a place I'll keep coming back to....lobster bisque was creamy and perfect flavor...our goat cheese, onion and spinach pizza was light, flavorable and perfect for lunch! This place will remain on my list for bringing friends to brunch/lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No thanks for ThanksgivingFoodiefreddieDined on 11/28/2013Went for Thanksgiving buffet dinner, there was a 45 min wait even though we had a reservation, there was a line of 40 people waiting to get food at the carving station that was not moving- after being ignored for 15 minutes and not even getting someone to acknowledge our reservation, we made a beeline out of there! The rooms where the dining was located need a real makeover too! It was a real turkey!!!
- Thanksgiving dinnerSrCitizenDined on 11/28/2013The Thanksgiving buffet was very good. The food was quite tasty, and they had a nice variety, including several choices of entree. They covered all the basics with the side dishes. This was not gourmet but met all food expectations. The only downside was the set-up. They had a large crowd and this and dealing with the limited space led to some long lines for the main courses. The price for the dinner buffet was quite fair.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot to Meet Old Friendsclasi28Dined on 10/26/2013I so enjoyed your restaurant. I met an old friend I hadn't seen in 25 years and it was perfect. It was open, friendly, and the food and service were top notch. It was the perfect setting for us and we had a great chat and got caught up on lots of old times. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for ambiance, good food, good service and great views.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location and view. Pedro,BlueStreakDined on 9/6/2013Great location and view. Pedro, our waiter did a great job. We also had breakfast there twice and was very satisfied by the quality of the food and service of the staff. We will be back again.Special Features:
- Great view of the beachcbdiningDined on 8/30/2013My husband and I went to Latitudes on a date with friends who were visiting out of town. We were looking for something that had reasonable prices and a good selection since we had some picky eaters with us. We got a great seat overlooking the boardwalk and Hollywood Beach and they had music playing as the evening's entertainment set up. The service was good. Nothing spectacular but nothing to complain about either which as a former server is all I am looking for most days. We each enjoyed our meals and walked away satisfied with the entire experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed the scenic view,LoretaDined on 8/24/2013We enjoyed the scenic view, the ocean breeze, the music was great, the food was ok and the service was good at first but then I guess as the restaurant got busier, the service was slower but overall it was a very nice experienceSpecial Features:
- had to carry brunch thru lobby?!?disappointeddinerDined on 8/18/2013Birthday brunch, wanted to enjoy oceanfront outside table. The door to the inside sunday brunch buffet was closed. We had to walk around the hotel via a public sidewalk, past the valet parking driveway and thru the busy lobby with our plates of food. Horribly inconvenient setup, with no apologies from staff. Would have been nice if trays were provided like in a cafeteria...such a disappointment. If you go, request an inside table, but that defeats the whole point of an oceanside brunch. No mention of this when we made the reservation. Next time, we will go elsewhere.
- Pool Walkwaybostongal22Dined on 7/5/2013we were seated inside and it seemed that every three minutes a family would walk through from the pool because the only way back into the hotel was through the middle of the dining room.
- Great setting, bad foodBizTravelerVIPDined on 6/25/2013Sadly one of the worst meals I've had in a long time based on food quality. I say sadly because the setting is lovely and the people are nice. Go for a drink; eat elsewhere.
- We sat right on the boardwalkOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/21/2013We sat right on the boardwalk and had a great view of the ocean. Food was just okay. But over all a good experience.Special Features:
- Fathers DayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/16/2013Made reservations through opentable and was very happy with service. It was for Fathers Day 2013, and my girlfriends dad was very impressed. Thank you for making it easy with confirmation # and all, will definitely use this service in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly good food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2013We had a group of about 14 people for a graduation and we were staying at the Marriott Hollywood Beach (great hotel by the way...). We had planned a 5 PM dinner, but ended up going early. We ate at Latitudes a few times. We went in thinking it'd be a so-so experience given it was tied to a hotel... but we were quite surprised. The food was great (tuna appetizer may have been the best I've had ever...) and service very attentive. I must have heard people in my party say they were very surprised how good the food was 10 times or more. We ate there more than anyplace in the area, 4 times during our stay. When you factor in the great beach view location, it really doesn't get much better. I might even be the best on the beach...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad experienceNicoleDined on 5/12/2013this is the last time we will be going. last sunday was a complete desaster food and service were at their worst ever for $47.00 dollars per person service included I was expecting better than over cook eggs benedicte, very salty smoke salmon , but the worst was the meat that we all left in our plates, and no they are not making anymore omelettes in front of you.Too bad we truly enjoyed this place before, but don't take my word you can try at your own risk.. May be try breakfst for half the price and you get almost the same thing but don't cry for good service this is their weakness ever.Special Features:
- Mothers Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2013Our experience was so good in 2013 that I already made reservations for 2014 Mothers Day Brunch. Plenty of food to choose from and tasty. Good for my 2 year old all the way up to my 90 year old grandmothers. Something for everyone.Special Features:
- I must say there were twoOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013I must say there were two things that impressed me when we there for lunch. One was the host area, they were terrific in accommodating all our needs and requests. Two thumbs up to them. The second was the atmosphere. That was exactly the type of scenery I was looking for to take my out of town guests that I brought with me that day. However, the waiter left a lot to be desired. It took him forever to come to the table, he constantly forgot things, my sister asked for mayo on her sandwich (which was an overcooked turkey burger) the burger was near cold by the time he got it to her. He disappeared for long period of time. Food was average. Aside from the atmosphere, I actually felt bad that I brought my guests there.Special Features:
- Dined there Easter Sunday1234Dined on 3/31/2013Dined there Easter Sunday because we were traveling and the staff was overwhelmed. Everything was excruciatingly slow. Food is good but not great. It is typical Marriott chain food. Beer selection is very poor.Special Features:
- Repeat customer. We enjoyRickVIPDined on 3/30/2013Repeat customer. We enjoy eating on the beach and this is a good place to do that. Food is good and service was good but at times a little slow. Good for kids. Would like a better drink menu but they can make whatever you want.Special Features:
- Excellent food -- bad service...Ann77Dined on 3/30/2013We sat on the patio for a 9 a.m. breakfast, and it was lovely. Food was excellent, portions were very ample, but the service was very bad. I had to get up to get my own coffee cup after waiting five minutes for someone to flag down. The food runners were wonderful, but we only saw our waitress (or ANY wait staff) two or three times in the almost two-hour time we spent there. It's a good thing we weren't in a rush. BUT, I would go back for the food and the atmosphere.Special Features:
- Review from TorontoOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/24/2013We went to this restaurant twice while in Hollywood Beach.The first night the food was good, but the service was poor (no cutlery, bread etc.). We had to ask. The second time , we had the same server and he was great. The service was vastly improved. We can only assume he had one bad night, although he was very friendly both times.Special Features:
- Great spot for lunch overlookingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/21/2013Great spot for lunch overlooking boardwalk and beachSpecial Features: