2500 Vanderbilt Beach Road
Naples, FL 34109Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.latitudenaples.com/
- Phone: (239) 596-5600
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - close Saturday & Sunday: 4:00pm - close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Ross Peterson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private Facility for up to 60 people
- Private Party Contact: Britta Schulze 2395965600
- Entertainment: Every Night Live Entertainment - please check our Website
A word from Latitude
Whether it is for Lunch or Dinner Chef Ross A.Peterson and Staff present a fusion menu based on a mix of international flavours and the freshest and best local products. Enjoy the ambiance and relax in the setting of our Piano Bar and Lounge with a selection of Lite Bites or the Dining Room, with it"s smart decor, international wine list and the global aromatics of our open kitchen. Latitude can accommodate intimate dining, business meetings, special occasions or just a local hot spot.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Latitude reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great for dinner & movieFoodiesTandPDined on 4/14/2012Great way to enjoy a movie preceded or followed by a very nice dinner. Very comfortable attractive dining experience. Friendly efficient staff. They have a great formula for getting you to your movie in time--or letting you eat at a leisurely pace if you're not pressed for time.
- The food is outstanding. AtentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/23/2012The food is outstanding. Atentive service in a romantic atmosphere . They have a wonderful horseradish sauce for beef that is the best ever. Try it once and your hooked.Special Features:
- Very good food, excellentnpzFLVIPDined on 3/22/2012Very good food, excellent service in the dining room. Energetic bar scene for a mature crowd that enjoys the live music.Special Features:
- The food is good and has aNaplesGalDined on 3/16/2012The food is good and has a nice presentation. The waitress was helpful and attentive. The food is a bit pricy.Special Features:
- Super KID FRIENDLY, The SERVICEOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/14/2012Super KID FRIENDLY, The SERVICE is GREAT!!! The FOOD, THE FOOD OUTSTANDING!!! Kids Menu amazing!!!Special Features:
- The bar area has most of theSamocraVIPDined on 3/12/2012The bar area has most of the customer and their happy hour seems to be very popular. After that the place slows down quite a bit. However, the food is excellent.Special Features:
- Have been to this neighborhoodVAjbsDined on 3/7/2012Have been to this neighborhood restaurant on several different occasions and am always delighted with my experience. Food is delish...try the meatloaf, staff is attentive and there is always music in the air from the nightly entertainment featured at the bar. A delightful experience for all.Special Features:
- Excellent. I brought outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/6/2012Excellent. I brought out of town guests and we were all impressed. Loved the music!!!!!Special Features:
- Our meal the other night wasNiceVIPDined on 3/5/2012Our meal the other night was great!! Our server was always checking on us and he had a great smile & personality! They had a guy in the bar area playing the piano and it was nice hearing the music from the bar!Special Features:
- We very much enjoyed our firstDavidVIPDined on 3/3/2012We very much enjoyed our first trip to Latitude, so much so that we have reserved with another group of friends for Wednesday evening. The food was great, the service fabulous, the live music was wonderful while we were dining, and did not interfere with our conversation at the table which we have found in other restaurants. It is a perfect place for all those special eveings with friends.Special Features:
- Burned at latitudes second timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/1/2012Never could find waiter forgot salad got one but orderedTwo tried this Resturant for second time To see if food was better than first time as our Salmon was awful burnt etc. ordered steak thisTime the food has zero flavor husband had Tuna it's ok but forget everything else salads areBoring !!! Never coming back place is nice but Not coming back and friends warned us .
- We rate the food well abovemiktchDined on 3/1/2012We rate the food well above Naples standard fare which is high compared to other FL cities.Special Features:
- the restaurant was not busy,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/27/2012the restaurant was not busy, yet it took over one hour to get any food including bread. Not the first time we ate there, but it may be the last.
- Above average food but VERYOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/25/2012Above average food but VERY slow service from the kitchen
- Centrally located and easyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/25/2012Centrally located and easy parking. Comfortable seating, great service and very good food. Will go back..Special Features:
- Keeps getting betterOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/24/2012Service and food have greatly improved since we last ate here.Special Features:
- We enjoyed our first visit.DiningOutTonightVIPDined on 2/24/2012We enjoyed our first visit. I liked the ambiance. Low lighting felt warmly inviting & comfortable - an adult space. It was quiet & romantic when we arrived (6pm), & more noisy as time went on with a busy bar and live music spilling into the dining room. It wasn't annoying it was fun. What was a bit annoying was the joking comments among the kitchen staff, which could clearly be heard in the dining room. It seemed on purpose, as the kitchen is somewhat open to the dining room. The kitchen banter was out of place in the lovely dining room atmosphere. Our food was generally excellent, but the crab cakes were mushy inside with no lumps of crab and no crab taste. The lamb rack was superb & a good portion & the rest of our meals were wonderful!Special Features:
- Food was good. Nice presentation.NaplesGalDined on 2/22/2012Food was good. Nice presentation. Waiter very attentive and personable.Special Features:
- my only criticism is it isflowerVIPDined on 2/18/2012my only criticism is it is much too noisy from the music in the bar area. We were far away from the bar area and it was over the top noise.Special Features:
- Very good, but not outstandingKingsmomVIPDined on 2/18/2012the main room was quite noisy, but we were led to the quiet secondary room which although it did fill up remained pleasantly subdued so we could carry on a good conversation. The server, Matthew was enthusiastic and helpful throughout the evening. Everyone enjoyed their meal choices. I have absolutely no criticism of anything, but that said, I am not ready to rush back there either. SO many great places to eat in this town!!Special Features:
- The only issue I have is thatRichieVIPDined on 2/18/2012The only issue I have is that every time I use open table I get a poor tableSpecial Features:
- Lets see - we were seatedTonyVIPDined on 2/17/2012Lets see - we were seated 30 minutes after our reservations, no waiter assigned or noticed us for another 15 minutes. Appetizers were bland - crab cakes were all filler no meat; duck appetizer was cold and then they delivered the wrong meals. All in all the only good thing I could say was it was close to our place. Never again
- The fish dishes were excellent.BarbieVIPDined on 2/17/2012The fish dishes were excellent. Vegetables that came with it were done exactly right. I would definitely return.Special Features:
- We had dinner there on Valentines.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/14/2012We had dinner there on Valentines. The restaurant had insufficient wait staff and the kitchen was clearly not geared up for such a busy evening. The meatloaf is very good.
- We were a party of 6 and everyoneBuzzerVIPDined on 2/13/2012We were a party of 6 and everyone was pleased with their dinner. I had the rack of lamb and it was fabulous, eight ribs and only $29. Hope they do well.Special Features:
- Poor service and luke warm foodGregVIPDined on 2/12/2012It started out good, nice ambience, but our waiter continued to get our orders wrong, I had to flag him down for my salad 45 minutes after we got there, and our meals arrived after an hour. The food was lukewarm. He even got our dessert wrong and added up the bill wrong. This place was not even busy. For $26 entrees, we expected far better service and food. We will not be returning.
- Don't waste your money or time.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/11/2012Waited 15 min for a waiter to come to the table, than another 10 min to receive our first drink. Lobster Mac and cheese was good. My fish was dry and my wife's filet mignon was fatty and tough. They seemed to have instant mashed potatoes that also were dry. The restaurant has a cool atmosphere, but everything else was like that of of a cheap diner except the prices.Special Features:
- This was the second time weHere4foodVIPDined on 2/10/2012This was the second time we have eaten at this restaurant. The first time was great, food was excellent. This visit, the food was terrible, the chef used flavor enhancer in everything and the salt content was extreme. I will not eat here again!
- There were four of us andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/9/2012There were four of us and we all had a different main. Everyone was happy with their selection. I will definitely return.Special Features:
- We had a great time. GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/9/2012We had a great time. Good food, good service , good ambiance all around wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Can not handle overflowing crowdOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/31/2012It was overcrowded and subsequently service was very poor. Too bad because previous visits were very good.Special Features:
- First time at this local restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 1/29/2012First time at this local restaurant, but won't be our last. We were a party of five and all had rave reviews for their menu choices. Presentation, preparation, and service were all five star. This restaurant's chef could compete with the best of them anywhere!Special Features:
- Loved the food and ambienceRoseDined on 1/28/2012Loved the food and ambience on the dining side of the restaurant. Just not sure if it is fine dining or a sports bar?
- Exceptional mussel appetizerJBM28VIPDined on 1/21/2012Exceptional mussel appetizer some of the freshest mussel tasted. The service was top notch!!Special Features:
- Why did we wait so long....OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/21/2012We were looking for a place last minute on a Saturday (in season) we checked Open Table and there was an availability in 15 min. We had never even thought about Latitudes. When we arrived there was a gentlemen singing in the bar area. we didn't see him from our table but could enjoy his singing from the dining room. the table was comfortable but more importantly, the food was EXCELLENT. we ordered the specials for the evening. I started with the soup (so good) and my husband the risotto filet mignon. Also excellent. We both had the monkfish and scallops dinner. Yum yum yum. we were trying to check out what others were eating at other tables because we are definitely going back and bringing friends.Special Features:
- Everything was fine untilOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/20/2012Everything was fine until I asked for more sauce for my pasta, which was dry. When the waitress came back, she said the chef told her I could have more-for $4-$5. I will never go back there and neither will the other diners with me. I have told many friends, who agreed that that was totally uncalled for and definitly would think twice about going there.
- Undiscovered Gemsusan239Dined on 1/18/2012little gem undiscovered yet ..... great happy hour and entertainment every night ..... lovely young owners who always stop by your table to see how your service and food wasSpecial Features:
- We had a great meal; totallyOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/16/2012We had a great meal; totally enjoyed it. The Tuna Tower is as good as everyone says-the entire meal was memorable.Special Features:
- Nice place with interestingDandKVIPDined on 1/15/2012Nice place with interesting menu. Pretty surroundings.
- Very enjoyable evening. OurOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/10/2012Very enjoyable evening. Our food was delicious and the prices were reasonable.Special Features: