Latitude 360 Indianapolis
4016 E 82 St
Indianapolis, IN 46250Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Latitude 360 Indianapolis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.latitude39indy.com/
- Phone: 3178136565x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Wednesday 11:00am to 12:00am;
Thursday - Saturday 11:00am to 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Check our webiste
- Entertainment: Live entertainment Weds-Sunday
- Special Events: Check our website
A word from Latitude 360 Indianapolis
The 360 Grille menu features a wide variety of distinctive, made-from-scratch offerings of family, regional, and national favorites. The 360 Grille places special emphasis on quality, taking no shortcuts in our preparation, ensuring freshness and superior taste. From the hand stretched pizza dough to the brick oven, 360 Grille chefs take the extra step to ensure the best in each menu item. We’ve embraced the great culinary tradition of making our soups, dressings, marinades and sauces on a daily basis using fresh, high quality ingredients. The 360 Grille menu items include but are not limited to; crisp salads, hand crafted sandwiches, hearty ground burgers, hand tossed pizzas, piping hot pastas and wood grilled entrees.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Latitude 360 Indianapolis reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (5)special occasion (4)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (3)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (2)fit for foodies (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)neighborhood gem (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- AwesomeblaccorvetteDined on 9/13/2014My friend and I loved it and are planning a group event for next time !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedMoon418Dined on 6/28/2014First time there, walked in looking for the restaurant. Nothing immediately told us where to go. A man in plain clothes (thank you!) asked if this was our first time and showed us where to go. A reservation was made, and even though the restaurant was virtually empty, they couldn't seat us right away (no explanation offered.) It was way too dark and loud for a "family friendly" atmosphere, which was noticeable, even to my 3 teenagers. After dinner, we went to the arcade where, upon buying a passcard for tokens for the first time was charged $2 for the card! When it was all said and done, we had to seek out an employee to redeem our tickets for prizes. Coming from a customer service industry, I was not impressed.
- Worth a TryitalianscotblendDined on 6/9/2014Went to celebrate a special occasion. Staff very friendly. Not a crowded night yet food delivery was a little slow. had crab and spinach dip with flatbread which was tasty but the dip was not served hot. Flatbread was excellent. Entree was sausage calzone and was excellent. Portions are large including build your own burger which my companion enjoyed. It was kid night and several families were celebrating birthdays. All sport lovers will love the multi-screen sporting events.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 25 reviews are from the Latitude 360 Indianapolis reviews archive.
- No Service but may try againJustmeDined on 4/1/2014First time. I was impressed when walking in. I thought great place, will come back, even looked into a birthday party. It wasn't crowded, we were seated immediately( reservation). The service we received was nonexistent, I had to get the menus, napkins and water. We had to wait over 1hr. just to get our drinks and order taken(2x)-after seeking out the waitress multiple times=Hungry Kids/parents. Finally the food arrives, except mine. After talking to 2 managers(very accommodating), I am informed my order was never put in, as well as prior orders until we continued to ask for service. When received,my food was good. At the bowling area- we received no service at all. Hosting a party would be scary-based on the lack of service w price.
- Great sports barOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/29/2014It was a perfect spot to host out of town guests to watch NCAA tournament games. THe waiter was awesome, the food good and the big screens fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The adult Chuckie CheeseHonestinIndyDined on 3/14/2014Not knowing anything about the restaurant, I made a reservation for 6 which included friends and family from out of town. We are all people who appreciate good food. Although we were somewhat entertained by the ambiance, the food left much to be desired. It was typical "bar"food. If you consider grease and salt to be 2 of the 4 basic food groups then Latitude might be the place for you. Personally, I like to be able to take my rings off at will.Special Features:
- Good food but toooooooo loud!!toniwynnDined on 3/1/2014Food was better than expected considering the environment. We had Penne Alfredo, pizza, and the flat iron steak. All were very good. Don't go for the molten lava cake - overpriced and tasteless!! There is a bowling alley on the one side of the restaurant wall, a bar upstairs booming rap music, and a sports bar on the other side - which accounted for the very loud atmosphere. The booming from the upstairs bar was awful and the best description would be like the car that pulls up next to you booming and you just want to roll your window up to escape it. It was a Saturday night, so maybe a different night would be better to eat at the restaurant if that sort of thing would bother you. Staff was gracious and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively and niceStowieVIPDined on 3/1/2014Don't know why we do not go here more often. I got a simple chicken sandwich which was the best I've had in a long time. My guy got the tacos and they had a kick he wasn't expecting - maybe no sauce next time. The bruschetta was really good as well. Our server Aijay (sp) was exceptional - really really good. I think we'll go back just because if him.Special Features:
- Celebrated my husbands birthday....Forestlilly78Dined on 2/15/2014Wonderful service, it was our first time and we were escorted everywhere by a staff member! The food was great! The embiance was even better and there is SO much to do we cant wait to come back! Prices pretty comperable, fish and chips with an extra side 12.99, French dip sandwich with fries*which are amazing* 13.99, I believe. You can eat in several different venues in the facility(resturant, bowling, comedy show, etc.), I think that is amazing!Special Features:
- Good food, good priceyummyDined on 12/31/2013I thought prices were reasonable and the food tasted good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- entertainmentYummyDined on 11/22/2013We had anew waitress, so althoughthe service was not great, everyone needs a chance to learn. Food wsa very good, good selection. the bank "My Yellow Rickshaw" was super fun to dance to and to isten to Very entertaining group of guys!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So soMrstprDined on 10/18/2013Food was good, however servers were extremely RUDE. Friendly get together, stayed a while after eating, servers took away our dishes which was fine, but the last straw was when they took our drinks while we were chatting, CLEAR message to leave! This was my first time and I am not sure if I will go back.
- 1st visitKulerfullVIPDined on 10/18/2013Using Opentable to find a local lunch spot I came across Latitude 39. It's a bowling alley, eat in movie theater, bars and grill. Had lunch in the grill...we were the only people in the grill portion. The salmon sandwich was great and the grilled buffalo salad was great too! Will to try it soon for an evening for bowling and drinks.Special Features:
- Total BAakamachoDined on 10/13/2013Latitude 39 was an awesome find! I like what they do with the premiere's of shows and season finales that's just cool, and the fact that I can eat while watching it!! The bowling is just a cool touch too, makes it a family place where adults canhave fun just as much as the kiddos!! :) You guys have a winner here!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WE had a great time and theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2013WE had a great time and the service was pretty good!Special Features:
- We had a VERY nice time andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/3/2013We had a VERY nice time and the waitress Kris was a blast! Jai Baker was awesome! Will be back for sure!Special Features:
- Nice spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2013I really enjoyed myself here, going for the first time! The live band was great!Special Features:
- Great Restaurant, Lots to Do!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013This restaurant is a high noise, high energy venue with lots going on all around you. If you are looking for a quite dinner, go elsewhere. My fiance and I had a great time at dinner and saw the comedy show after. The food selection is better than most bar/restaurants. DON"T BRING YOUR under 13 year old KIDS! While they have games and bowling it really is an adult atmosphere. Take them to chucky cheese.Special Features:
- Energetic and yummyStowieVIPDined on 2/16/2013Food was excellent. We didn't play any games this visit - but would like to do the bowling. Will for sure go back.Special Features:
- Vwey good first experienceCBaileyDined on 2/16/2013Vwey good first experience at Latitude 39. Food was very good, and reasonably priced. Drinks were awesome!! Atmosphere was very good with lots to do. Recommend checking in upon arrival for dinner if you want bowling lanes on the weekend.Special Features:
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013My boyfriend and I came here on Valentine's Day this year and we had a fantastic time! Everything was completely affordable. The food was excellent! They have plenty to do for a couple, a group of friends, or a family! The staff was extremely friendly as well :) We will definitely be going back!!!!!Special Features:
- Too many kids, too loud, poorOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/19/2013Too many kids, too loud, poor service. We waited 20 minutes before anyone even brought us water.Special Features:
- Great overall But the barOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2013Great overall But the bar needed to be bigger and enclosed no dance floor really. We felt on Friday and Saturday nights kids should leave a lot earlier especially when the bar is in the middle of the place and over by the arcade.Special Features:
- In terms of patrons, the placeOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/11/2013In terms of patrons, the place was practically empty. HOWEVER, you couldn't walk 2 ft w/o bumping into staff (ie: 9 ppl at the hostess stand, who seemed to be working independentally, as every single one asked if they could help us, and seemed dumbfounded when we said we were already helped). I realize upselling/suggestions are important to your business, but our server bordered on "pushy". We made it clear that we were simply there for dinner and she kept suggesting activities and telling us prices for everything. We requested our check and TWICE she said "I can add on to that if you like, we have great desserts". I could see it as a happy hour or private party spot, as opposed to "just dinner". Maybe that's where we went wrong.Special Features:
- Loved, loved, loved the atmosphere!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012Loved, loved, loved the atmosphere! The food was good, but our server seemed inexperienced and unaccustomed to serving tables with children/baby present (sat a jack and coke within arms reach of 1 year old in a high chair). Drinks were not refilled in a timely manner and additional adult drinks had to be requested after a long period from finishing. Since we were w/ old friends catching up all of this was less noticeable than if we were alone. Bowling and arcade were very fun and easy to access.Special Features:
- Overall I was very pleasedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/29/2012Overall I was very pleased with our experience at Latitude 39. I was very impressed with the sound system and picture quality of the UFC fights!!!! At times you actually felt like you were at the event live. The only criticism I have is the quality of the food and service. It was not horrible and our waitress was very pleasant. I believe with extra training and guidance these issues will be fixed. I do plan on coming back and would highly recommend this venue to others.Special Features:
- This place should do wellSusanDined on 12/29/2012This place should do well at all levels. Just don't forget the quality of the food needs to be consistent and the prices reasonable..they will make plenty of money on the bowling and the games.Special Features:
- Game area and bowling alleyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/23/2012Game area and bowling alley are great for kids and parentsSpecial Features: