Latitude 360 Pittsburgh
200 Quinn Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15275Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Latitude 360 Pittsburgh
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.latitude40pitt.com/
- Phone: 4126935555
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Wednesday: 11:00am - 12:00am;
Thursday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matt Stover
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Entertainment: At 65,000 square feet, Pittsburgh's luxury entertainment venue is massive, but to see all the options, you have to step inside. Latitude 40 includes a game room with over 70 interactive video & redemption games, the axis bar with stage and dance floor. 100 seat HD sports theater showing the biggest sports events being broadcast.
Latitude Live, our 250 seat, state of the art performance theater was designed expressly for live entertainment including comedy, music and corporate events.
A word from Latitude 360 Pittsburgh
The 360 Grille, a contemporary casual dining restaurant that features fire-grilled entrees to the freshest seafood and hand-crafted salads. Guests can sit in our main dining area, at the 360 bar, on our covered patio or at our pizza bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Latitude 360 Pittsburgh reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (4)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Great place to go on a rainy dayDebber381Dined on 10/18/2014We were looking for something to do on a rainy Saturday afternoon and stumbled on this great place. We totally enjoyed the large screen TVs everywhere, the bowling and arcade, the food and the friendly service.
- Great food mediocre serviceDdog14Dined on 10/1/2014Food was good but took forever getting to table. Waiter and his trainee were not that great. They were attentive in the beginning but then missed several drink requests. Refills were lacking and they disappeared after we got our food. Had to flag down another waitress to pay our bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for dining, kids of all agesOnewvugradVIPDined on 7/23/2014Dinner was great! Who knew food could be this good at a restaurant that kids, of all ages, would enjoy? The serving sizes were generous and prices were reasonable! I loved the healthy options - the fruit salad included mixed berries, honeydew and grapes, very fresh! The music was very loud. We dined on a Tuesday night. There was only two other tables of patrons in the restaurant and the music was full blast. It made it difficult to have a conversation with the person next to you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 49 reviews are from the Latitude 360 Pittsburgh reviews archive.
- Noise Yes - Food NoEd54679VIPDined on 6/20/2014This is one of multiple dinning venues in an indoor amusement park. Come to play games but not to eat.Special Features:
- Good restaurant for kiddosCarrie29Dined on 5/31/2014Fun atomosphere and my daughter loved it. We will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodBatmanDined on 5/11/2014This is one of the best kept sevrets around for quality food!Special Features:
- Slow start, but great finish!MBPittsburghDined on 4/30/2014Had a really slow start once seated, as we waited a very long timw for a server to come and take our drink orders.But the server was great and so was the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something for EveryoneBobABooeyVIPDined on 4/19/2014The venue offers all sorts of entertainment options for all ages. Varied menu with pretty good food at good prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Latitude 40 is a 100 for funMtWashCapDined on 4/6/2014The food is surprisingly good and the menu has something for everyone. I got an Asian Salmon Salad and it was perfect. The Salmon was well seasoned, not overcooked and the dressing had a sweet spicy kick that really went well with the greens. Truly was a pleasant surprise. Plus got 2 appetizers - guacamole and chips and Asian chicken lettuce wraps - both great! Now why I say this was a surprise is that there are 2 10 lane bowling aisle, a large game room and movie theater so who would have thought that the food would be several tiers beyond hamburger and hotdogs (although the hamburgers are terrific per a member of our party) plus they have a brick oven pizza area (another party member got a pizza that we were all tasting that was goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VegasPeggyDined on 4/3/2014Our very good friends from Las Vegas came into town and they were staying close so we all meant at Latitude 40. They had a very good time and they love the food. we also visit the cigar room which is nice. I think it should be only for cigar and not for cigerets. will come back. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/5/2014The food was great, the staff was excellent, everything was a reasonable price. Overall it was an great experience can't wait to go back and take the kids because they will enjoy it as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great girls day out!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/23/2014We had a very nice Sunday lunch for my daughters, my boyfriends daughter and his mom. We all enjoyed the experience. ( from an age range of young teen to 65+)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 12 year old B-day CelebrationMsLadyBDined on 2/22/2014My son had a great time in the arcade with his buddy! Our table was ready when we arrived 10 minutes early. The food was good & the portions were good. Reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedN0tagainDined on 2/22/20141) noisy - we were a party of 6 & we couldnt have a conversation. I had trouble hearing the server & she also had trouble hearing us. In fact, I ordered desert but didnt receive it because she didnt hear me order. I had to speak up & ask where my mine was. She admitted that it was noisy & she did not hear my order. By the time I received mine everyone was finished. 2) we were brought another tables food. 3) we were told by our server that we could stay at our table & order drinks while figuring out if we were going to bowl or watch the band. w/I 5 mins she returned stating that we had to give up the table because a big party had arrived early & our table was needed. 4) food being carried across the building passing by entryway.
- Good but loudSK2282Dined on 2/15/2014The service and food was very good, but the music was way too loud for a dinner atmosphere. At 7PM in a dining room, I wouldn't expect to have loud, club music playing. It was difficult to hear the person sitting beside you, let alone across the table.Special Features:
- Fun timesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014Think loud Dave & Busters. Great TV/Video screens. UN arcade games. Two levels of bowling alleys. Dance club. Decent priced resturants with a real attention to service. This place would be great for groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never to to actually eat the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/11/2014We had dinner reservations at the restaurant and wanted to see the Gary Allan concert. After waiting in line for the tickets, we were told to go up to the venue to watch the concert and were told that there would be food. There was...hot dogs and popcorn. We saw another couple that brought food from the restaurant so my husband went to get some food while waiting for the concert. He was able to place his order within five minutes but had to wait for an hour and a half before getting the food. After paying the $25.00 bill, he then attempted to take it up to the concert but was not allowed...unfortunately, no one told him that when he was waiting. He ended up leaving the food, so we would not miss the concert.
- Date nightHeidkampDined on 1/31/2014My wife and I were looking for a new place to go for date night. This was a nice refreshing change of pace.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Sat visitDawnKevinDined on 1/18/2014It was way to load everywhere inside the building. There is no sound barrier between the dinning, Bar, bowling area, and Upstairs Dance floor the sound just to load to even talk during dinner. The drink price is different from dinning the dance area. Drinks went up in price and down in size. There are not enough seats in the Bar/dance area.Special Features:
- Gret for GroupsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/26/2013Perfect for group events. Not good for any professional or business fancy events. But great for social low pressure outings.Special Features:
- Great night outdcstrahlDined on 12/20/2013I made my reservation online & when I needed to add people to the reservation a few hours before dinner, I was able to speak to a hostess who was very helpful on accommodating my group on a booked night. The service was great from the hostess to our waitress, and the food was pretty good. My small group enjoyed the fact we could go relax at the bar, play some arcade games and bowl later in the evening after dinner.Special Features:
- Best Birthday EverOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/19/2013Thats what my girlfriend said. Granted, it was due to a number of more personal reasons but everything at Lat 40 was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- badJoADinerDined on 11/23/2013The pizza was extremely then and you could see through the undercooked dough. We were also done with food and beverages for about 20 minutes before being brought our check and another 20 before they came back with our credit card.
- Energetic, Fun ExperiencelogisticsismythingDined on 11/9/2013From out of town, enjoyed a great dinner, fun atmosphere, great conversation and overall great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceMaureenDined on 9/10/2013While our server Bethany did a nice job in checking back with us on things, we had 8 people in our party and two guests did not receivet their entrees until the rest of us were almost done eating. Then we were offered desert, and one of the requested deserts was not available. Also, took too long to get our check. We were celebrating a birthday and it took some of the fun out of the experience.
- Lots of Fun!MBPittsburghDined on 6/16/2013The atmosphere was very unique and very vibrant. It was enjoyable for both adults and children.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ServiceAmybVIPDined on 6/1/2013Our server, Nathan was great! Thank you for making it a memorable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day FunmacaronigirlDined on 5/12/2013My mom and I went to Latitude 40 for Mother's Day. We had an amazing experience! The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and to give us better than their best service. We had a wonderful brunch and an amazing time bowling. It was such a fun experience that we can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT Downtown!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/12/2013This is a huge entertainment complex. Great if you want a night old bowling but if not give it a miss. They were advertising mothers' day brunch and it really wasn't clear what type of place it was- lots of bemused, over dressed people who definitely didn't come for the bowling. The restaurant lists on OpenTable as 'Downtown' but that isn't the case- it is in Robinson Township, close to the airport.Special Features:
- Good times in the burg.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Friendly , fun and easy to get to. The food was very good and they offer something for everyone.Special Features:
- Almost a 10OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013Our waitress was great, service great, kids had a great time. Eight of us came for lunch, first time there. Food was hot when it arrived. The flatbread chicken appetizer was tasteless. Would have given you a 10 for food but that was pretty bad. Also noted size of nacho appetizer varied from table to table.Special Features:
- Good food & best place toOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2013Good food & best place to hangout with friends and family. Outstanding service. Keep it up!Special Features:
- The food was very good withOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013The food was very good with large amounts for the price. The game room is great and the huge tv wall is impressive.Special Features:
- My wife and I wanted to tryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/9/2013My wife and I wanted to try the restaurant before meeting some friends. The menu was simple and consisted of typical bar/pub style food, with quite a few pizza choices. We ordered a pizza and salads which were good, though nothing special. The area is noisy, but not so that it was difficult to hold a conversation. We probably wouldn't eat there again unless meeting other people for dinner. Not bad,Special Features:
- Great atmosphere with a greatBooker274VIPDined on 2/2/2013Great atmosphere with a great crowd and a very good place to watch games. The food was only fair though, about average for bar food but worth another visit due to all of the activities. We saw the comedy show and it was very good, the band that was playing was also good.Special Features:
- We tried it out on a MondayOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/21/2013We tried it out on a Monday night withy family which included 2 kids. We were lucky and picked a day that kids eat free! The kids also got a free play card with credits. The food was good and above average. We tried many apps and a full dinner. We played a game of bowling after dinner and this was our favorite part of the night. After bowling the kids uses the free cards. A small room of games for rhe kids to play and on a Monday it was empty. The games seemed to be expensive and the toys that you won with Tickets were cheap and cost a lot of tickets. We will return but will look for the kids eat free nights. It offered the best value.Special Features:
- Service could have been better,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/19/2013Service could have been better, the wait staff was friendly but didn't seem to know what they were doingSpecial Features:
- Best date destination!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/17/2013Had amazing time with my girlfriend. The private glass room for dinner, the arcade, bowling, and finished the night dancing with my goral friend made it one of the best dates we could imagine in one evening. Thanks to our wonderful waitress and the DJ for making our trip to Pittsburgh a memorable one!!Special Features:
- They brought out nachos withOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/11/2013They brought out nachos with chicken on it though we asked for no meat. (I'm a vegetarian.) Also, I asked for the bleu cheese on my salad to be replaced with Colby jack, and they charged me an extra 99cents. The food itself wasn't very good. The server was nice though. Overall, I had high expectations for this place, and they obviously weren't met.
- The only complaint I wouldOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/4/2013The only complaint I would have is that no children would be allowed upstairs where the band is and for once in my life I wish someone would realize how many dancers are in the city of pgh and make a dance floor big enough to accommodate themSpecial Features: