Latitude 360 Jacksonville
10370 Phillips Highway
Jacksonville, FL 32256Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Latitude 360 Jacksonville
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://latitude360.com/
- Phone: (904) 365-5555
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Wednesday: 11am - 12am
Thursday - Saturday: 11am - 2am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Wes Bougher
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Welcome to Latitude 360 Jacksonville flagship location and the future of family entertainment centers, Latitude 360 Jacksonville. At 50,000 square feet, Jacksonville's luxury entertainment venue is massive, but to see all the options, you have to step inside.Latitude 30 includes a game room with over 70 interactive video & redemption games, the axis bar with stage and dance floor. 100 seat HD sports theater showing the biggest sports events being broadcast.
Latitude Live, our 170 seat, state of the art performance theater was designed expressly for live entertainment including comedy, music and corporate events.
A word from Latitude 360 Jacksonville
The 360 Grille, a contemporary casual dining restaurant that features fire-grilled entrees to the freshest seafood and hand-crafted salads. Guests can sit in our main dining area, at the 360 bar, on our covered patio or at our pizza bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Latitude 360 Jacksonville reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (10)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (6)hot spot (5)special occasion (4)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Great place for groupsDani1223Dined on 11/15/2014Wonderful service, good food, and a great experience for my best friends 30th birthday! I highly recommend it for birthdays, couples nights or any other group event!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great comedy show and bandWallyDined on 10/3/2014Always have a good time here. Wish drink prices were cheaper...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- InterestingisitfunDined on 8/31/2014That was the first time we went there. The food was ok. The lettuce on our salad was old and the burger was ok. Had a great time playing all the games.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family NightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014We are a family of 7 and we all enjoyed our night. From the dinner to the arcade. The kids were too tired to bowl but we will be bowling on our next visit! We already signed up for a membership!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Best Experience Theredelta05Dined on 8/19/2014I've been to Latitude 30 (now 360) several times before and don't recall having a bad experience, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised about this last visit. I love the new menu and the customer service was great! The food wasn't really that impressive to me in the past, but this visit proved to be not only delicious, but the quality improved as well. I don't know if this is because we were dining on a Tuesday instead of the weekend. I certainly hope not. The only not so great experience was the service was a little slower than expected for a light Tuesday night. Good service just slow at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shironicachristineDined on 8/2/2014Everything was fine but the service. We waited an hour before a waiter amd our table wasn't ready. I would go back because we did have fun..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 59 reviews are from the Latitude 360 Jacksonville reviews archive.
- fun and loudaquaticDined on 7/22/2014Pretty quiet in the restaurant...until the trivia contest started. They crank the DJ and music up that conversation is nearly impossible. Still, a good time was had by all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loud for usbeachformimiDined on 6/28/2014We had a 7:00 dinner reservation with a bowling lane reserved at 8:30 for 6 people. The food was typical "bar food" menu - mostly fried but decent fish tacos. Decent drink menu. The noise level was just too much to attempt any type of conversation around a horse shoe shaped table with 6 people. Moving to the bowling lanes was fun but all the balls were on other lanes and you had to track them down which was difficult. The lanes kept scoring the game wrong so we would have to wait for someone to come do the repair, all the time the clock was ticking on your 1 hour rental. Over all, it was a fun night, doing something out of the normal. More of a night club/bar scene that I care for.Special Features:
- Food Great, Service MehPersonReviewingFoodThingDined on 6/14/2014Pros: The food was great, and even the grilled chicken and fruit was delicious. My friends, too, heartily enjoyed everything they ordered. The big screens for the game delighted my sports-happy companions. Cons: The menu could have stood to have more vegan and vegetarian options for others at my table, and some of the dishes advertised on the website weren't available. The service was slow. Now, granted, our party was pretty large, but everything from taking food orders to bringing us food to bringing us the check took an unusually long time, and tracking down our waitress at any given time was difficult. The place was also really noisy.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/13/2014Once we got inside, we were seated right away by the nice people working at the front.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/8/2014We couldn't bowl because it was too crowded, the service was awful and noise level unacceptably high. There is nowhere in the facility to escape the noise.Special Features:
- Loud kids...foodie89VIPDined on 6/1/2014They sat a table with a ton of young children crawling all over the table almost into our booth right behind our table. The restaurant was pretty empty and the screaming obnoxious table of children should have been seated in a more appropriate area. The food was good and our server was nice.Special Features:
- Everything's extraChuckDined on 5/16/2014Fun for families if you bring wallet. Everything's extra even the sweet potato fries. All the fun stuff costs $$. But food was good and service friendly.Special Features:
- Get Jake to serve you!FunandFoodDined on 4/25/2014I went to Latitude 30 for my birthday celebration, and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of service, the ambiance, and the food. Our waiter, Jake was able to refill all of our glasses without us even noticing that they were gone, he was polite, engaging, and attentive. If you dine at Latitude 30, make sure you get him, and don't forget to tip!Special Features:
- My ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014I don't usually find the need to fill these things out, but do in this case! I went to the website before visiting, like I always do, and I really thought this was an upscale place that was welcoming to guests, but I was wrong! I loved the food and the comedy show, but felt invisible most of the time I was there! The concept and the food are awesome, but you really need to work on training the staff to make the guest feel welcomed! Management was non-existent as far as I could tell! The website leads me to believe the place is geared toward adults, but the game room would suggest otherwise and was very disappointing!Special Features:
- Suprisingly FlavorfulLuvFlavorDined on 3/14/2014We had the crab and spinach dip appetizer and I had the sausage, mushroom and spicy penne entrée. It was all surprisingly very flavorful. I was quite impressed. The service was attentive yet not overbearing and our food was brought out in short order. I'll be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014It was great service. So much to do after you enjoy dinner. Highly recommend the live comedy show.Special Features:
- Lack of manager attentionNotahappycamperDined on 2/22/2014After confirming my reservation numerous times, it was a fight to get what we were promised! After two managers came out to give me there 'dog and pony' show (scripted spiel) we finally got what we requested but were never followed up with to make sure we were happy! We had a coupon for a free appetizer from joining the Latitude 30 club but the manager told the waitress that they would not accept it via smart phone that it needed to be printed! Who does that anymore?? The managers should have bent over backwards instead of hiding from the guests! We spent a lot of money there that night (including bowling, games and food- that will be the last time I do that!Special Features:
- The food was great and ifvaldinerDined on 2/14/2014The food was great and if you get there early then there is a lot for you to do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not 100%Todah2himDined on 2/14/2014I was about 5 minutes late, trying to park, but a few of my other party was about 25-30 minutes late. Even though I realize that everyone was not on time, I did not appreciate the way I was handled by the Hostess. I was made to feel like if everyone didn't show up that we wouldn't be seated! Finally seated in the back by the kitchen, it took a long time for our food to come. I had reserved the bowling lane at 9:00, so we had to move it was already about 8:15 and our food was not out. When we finally did get our food at the bowling lane, the salmon that I orderd was very, very dry (overcooked) but because I was hungry and didn't want to send my food back, I picked through it, but wasn't pleased!! I hope better service/food next time.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere!!Missles87Dined on 1/19/2014My boyfriend and I dined here on 01/19/2014, we liked everything about this place! Everything from the food to activities were priced fair. They have a comedy club, bowling, dine in theater, gaming and a HD sports center! They had a lot fof specials and they staff was VERY friendly. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unfortunately disappointingJoeGVIPDined on 1/18/2014This was our second trip to Latitude 30 and for my daughters 19th birthday. We celebrated small with only four of us. I booked the bowling lanes for $50 per hour! Very pricey for bowling and was told it was set up to have dinner there with couches and coffee tables. I decided to try that. What they neglected to say was that you would be sharing the coffee table with your neighbors. We decided to cut our 2 hours to one and make dinner reservations instead. Cool atmosphere but we simply ordered drinks and chicken wings and waited 30 minutes for the appetizers alone. It was not very busy. We ordered a meal to that NEVER came! We were an hour and 15 minutes in and I finally called the manager over. They hadn't even started it!! Will not return.Special Features:
- great nightjoshisawesumDined on 1/4/2014It was my girlfriends first time there. She had a great time. The food was good;and audio was the service. I would definitely recommend latitude 30 to my friends. I will be back there real soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group luncheonRobertHDined on 12/20/2013We had a holiday luncheon for staff and the food/service was great. We originally had a reservation for 14 but had to change to 8. The hostess was very accommodating. Many of the staff had never been to Latitude 30 and were impressed. Afterward, several of us bowled and had a great time. It was a great way to end the week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good times had by allHokieDined on 9/8/2013Everyone enjoyed themselves as you can play games, sit at the bar, eat some food and watch the games on the million TV's they have. And if that doesn't tickle your fancy, then go there for some bowling or to watch a movie or live entertainment!! Greasy place and the service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so soMcNairDined on 8/31/2013The menu seems like it has shrunken. Not many choices and they were out of steak and certain wines. The band Frequency was very good and made the night much better. We probably will not be back anytime soon to eat.Special Features:
- Go for the TV's, not the diningOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/3/2013Didn't realize this was just a huge sports bar; driving through the area on I-95 and thought it was a restaurant. Loud, huge walls of TV's.
- Food was great! Hostess ehhhjlg22Dined on 6/29/2013The food was amazing, delish, came out quickly, were huge portions. Our server Jelena was amazing! She was knowledgeable, she went out of her way to find out if the movie was sold out and was just awesome. Hostess staff seems to need training on welcoming customers and seating customers. More of a happy hour /sports day place than a date placeI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and funNickJDined on 6/16/20132nd trip in a month and this trip was as good as the 1stSpecial Features:
- Good for fun, not for diningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/15/2013Service was impeccable & great, fun atmosphere. Drinks were delicious, but food left much to be desired. Food was lackluster & seemed to be frozen, pre-packaged. Atmosphere was fun and cool. Activities were fun. Staff was super friendly & helpful. Just wish the food had been enjoyable.Special Features:
- ExcellentBuck50Dined on 6/8/2013My family and I had a great time. The waitress was thorough and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very FunMurph07Dined on 6/7/2013Bowling, Pool, Video games and dinner all in one place. No other way to explain it than Awesome. Kids had a great time and the parents had a great time watching the kids. Highly recommended for a family looking for a fun dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time to Latitude 30NickJDined on 6/1/2013This was our first time to Latitude 30. It was my middle son's 10th birthday and this is where he wanted to go. Food was so much better than I was expecting. After lunch we had some fun at the arcade. I will definitely be going back and have already discussed meeting friends up there one night for drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary AdventureOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/25/2013Celebrated our 10 year with a lot of Jacksonville romping. Golf at Magnolia Pointe, Tapas at Casa Marina Hotel, Jax Beach...yum and finished the day at Latitude 30 with cocktails, a couple of great aps, and the comedy show which was very good!Special Features:
- Moms Night OutjasminDined on 5/24/2013I am involved with a Moms group via the internet and we chose Latitude 30 for all the amenities it offers. We ate, bowled and danced the night away. We all had a great time. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/12/2013Latitude 30 is a great spot to hang out with your friends, the food is great, and they have a great energetic, clean and safe atmosphere. Many activities to partake in, good fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food subparKatieDined on 5/12/2013The food at Latitude 30 was definately not worth the money. The Nachos my wife ordered for her Mother's Day brunch has some Velveeta cheese slop poured over it that was aweful. The two pasta dishes were overpriced versus the quality. I was overcharged for an add on salad and acutually had to get a manager's involvement to get the correct price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day MealMcNairDined on 5/12/2013We had a great time at Latitude 30 for Mother's Day. We went early and we were really the only ones dining at the time. Great service and excellent food. Bowling after was a lot of fun, especially for the whole family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot!LovelyITDined on 5/5/2013Everything down to the hostess was excellent! Food was very well made and the server was more than pleasant. I'd be happy to return for another outing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- slow service.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/28/2013We had a party of 12 and it took us 45 minutes to get our food after our order was placed. There were only two other small tables at the time. They were out of the desert that was on there menu. There Pepsi machine was broke.Special Features: