555 Aloha St.
Seattle, WA 98126Neighborhood:
Seattle Center / Lower Queen Anne
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.laredosgrill.com/
- Phone: 2062181040
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast and Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00AM - 4:00AM
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM, Friday - Saturday: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Burgers, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Jose Betancourt
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
A word from Laredos Grill
Welcome to Laredos where we serve the authentic true flavors of Tex Mex cuisine. We grill using 100% Texas mesquite wood that gives our carne asada that special smokey flavor. We feature a full bar with over 75 tequilas and some of Seattle most unique cocktails...have you ever had an Avocado Margarita? Serving food till midnight and 1am on weekends along with a $6 Mexican brunch at 10am on Saturday and Sunday. Join us for a true taste of Texas style Mexican.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Laredos Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (7)good for groups (5)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (1)fit for foodies (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Best queso in SeattleSeattleVikingDined on 7/23/2014I have tried queso at a few places in Seattle but nothing compares to Laredos queso. If you like queso you just have to go to Laredos because you just won't find better around here. Happy Hour is popular with great food values and some good drink deals. I hope someday for a little bit fuller bodied red but the margaritas here are solid and the the Tecate fits right in with the menu. Entrees are reasonably priced and better than most for Seattle with bolder spice levels and fuller flavors. The al pastor tacos are worth a visit and probably my personal favorite Seattle taco.Special Features:
- SusanDined on 6/13/2014Food was ok but, noise level was a bit much for us!!!! Better for younger crowd!!Special Features:
- Birthday dinner !JonesDined on 5/31/2014The food was and service was good.Very busy when we were there, our table was really close to grill so we were all pretty hot. I will go back as I would like to taste some other menu items. Drinks didn't pack much of a punch.Special Features:
- Great Bday dinnerrd42Dined on 5/3/2014we came in, after half of our orignal booked party had bailed because of the rain. They were completely understanding and brought us to the table, I cant remember our waitresses name but she was fantastic! Loved the atmosphere, the drinks and food were excellent. We had a great time!Special Features:
- The following 42 reviews are from the Laredos Grill reviews archive.
- Great restaurant, delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2014My wife and one of our sons went there for dinner on 3/29. The service was great. We were quickly greeted at the door. After that the service was prompt. The food we ordered fish tacos, spicy calamari, habanero shrimp, chicken taco platter. All the dishes were excellent. The sauce/gravy for the habanero shrimp was particularly good. We scoped up all the remaining gravy with the remaining chips. We would definitely go back if we were in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingPatrickDined on 2/21/2014The food at Laredo's is outstanding. I couldn't stop eating when I was there. I had the Texas fajitas and they were fantastic.Special Features:
- Always dependable!FrequentDinerVIPDined on 2/20/2014Laredo is in our neighborhood and we go there a lot for Thursday night dinners! We usually sit at the bar and always have good service and good food! This time there were four of us so we sat at a table! Our service was great and again the good was very good! Carne asada, Fajita salad and the tacos were delicious! Everyone in our group enjoyed their meal ! The margaritas aren't bad either!!Special Features:
- Friendly, spirited, livelylindaDined on 2/19/2014A neighborhood gathering spot, friendly, with great service and excellent food.Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood SpotOsceDined on 2/14/2014This was a great neighborhood but it is not a romantic spot. Food and service was great but not a great romantic spot for Valentine's Day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seattle GemPropilotDined on 2/4/2014Great restaurant,great food and ambience,attentive service,a great neighbourhood spot and reasonably priced! Visited during Super Bowl week....reservation was handled promptly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy HourMeganDined on 1/14/2014I was looking for a place to hold an after-hours happy hour for my staff. Laredos was an excellent pick! The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating (and even offered to split the checks!) The staff had a great time! I think we might have to make this a regular thing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for Large PartiesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/21/2013I went with a lot of family and we had a party of 10 and several uncles that prefer large portions. This restaurant was great for our needs. Lots of options to make everyone happy and portions were very generous. Food was tasty and service was excellent. We made a reservation for 7 pm on a Saturday, but we ended up arriving at 6:15 and they had no problem seating us right away which was awesome.Special Features:
- Five stars!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/23/2013Discovered Laredos through Living Social and will absolutely be returning. Excellent food and even better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedMagnoliaMomDined on 11/15/2013After reading the reviews posted on this website we decided to give Laredos a try. We were shown promptly to our table and drinks and chips/salsa were quickly delivered and my husband and I both ordered the beef brisket tacos. Our plates arrived and the food looked fabulous; however, we were quickly disappointed. Every item on our plates (tacos, beans, rice) were stone cold. The brisket in the tacos was cubed - not shredded or sliced and every so often we'd come across a cube a beef that was all fat and inedible. We should have sent everything back to the kitchen but where short on time as we were headed to the Key Arena for a concert. The waitress was incredulous after we complained and did not offer to recalculate our bill.
- Wow! What a positive experience!Unshakable1Dined on 10/20/2013My adult daughter was coming to Seattle from San Francisco on a spur of the moment business trip. I went online and was amazed at the website for Larado's. I had no difficulty booking a reservation and receiving a confirmation in minutes. Upon arrival we were faced with parking limitations. However, we did fine street parking close by. When we walked into the business there was a festive air to the place. We sat near the bar. There was no problem with noise (I am hearing disabled) and we were able to have a wonderful conversation. Our waitress was wonderful, attentive and non-intrusive. The food we ordered was fantastic! We ordered off the appetizer menu and shared 6 items. There were leftovers! What a great experience!Special Features:
- Go for drinks98109galDined on 9/27/2013I found the quality of the food has declined since my last visit 9 months ago. The tortilla chips seemed stale, the black beans were soupy and in dire need of seasoning, and their mole sauce needs work. The staff was friendly and the drinks were great.Special Features:
- They did not have our OpenOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2013They did not have our Open Table Reservation. We were sat next to kitchen where it was hot and noisySpecial Features:
- Standard Mexican FoodculeandroidDined on 8/18/2013Standard Mexican food. No better, no worse. We had brunch with bottomless Mimosas. I think it was $35 for a couple. Not a bad deal.Special Features:
- A new option for before the theaterOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/10/2013I've grown tired of the same pre-theater dinner options on lower Queen Anne. It was great to have Laredos added to the mix. The Tex-Mex menu provided a welcome twist from the standard Mexican fare. The salsa that came with the chips was a few steps up from the standard table salsa. The only disappointment was the margarita was watered down with little flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatZagMacDined on 5/7/20135th trip to Laredo's was another winner. The traditional dishes are reliable while feeling fresh and unique. Hosted out of town guests this last trip, and was glad to have picked this spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is NOT Tex-MexPonygalDined on 5/4/2013Vibrant, noisy dinner experience. Great atmosphere for a fun dinner out. Good value for the price. Don't go if you are looking for a quiet, romantic or intimate dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TexMex food, convenientOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/29/2013Great TexMex food, convenient to all things at Seattle Center.Special Features:
- We had a large group meetOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/17/2013We had a large group meet here for lunch after the St Patty's day dash. It was so crowded but we had made reservations. Although it was extremely busy, our waitress was very friendly and helpful. One of the orders went in late so she gave us a free drink to make up for it. She was busy but very helpful. The food was tremendous as always!Special Features:
- Enjoyed a nice dinner at thisLetsEatVIPDined on 2/7/2013Enjoyed a nice dinner at this local neighborhood restaurant. Nice variety of selections and drinks on the menu with good service. We enjoyed the neighborhood atmosphere.Special Features:
- My second time at this greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/9/2012My second time at this great little spot. Great bar, some good happy hour foods, and good mexican food as well. Definitely will return, have enjoyed both trips.Special Features:
- Laredos never fails to providekurtw99Dined on 11/20/2012Laredos never fails to provide a good time. The place is inviting, and the food and drinks are always high quality at a decent price.Special Features:
- Give your review a titleHotppersVIPDined on 11/17/2012We were quite surprised after being warned about the hot plates to find lukewarm food. The restaurant was gracious and offered to redo our meals. The second time the food heated through but still tasted underdone. My combo included "enchiladas" that seemed like a microwaved tortilla with cheese and warm sauce. I think we may wait a long time before trying them again.
- Only go on Sat night if you like TXOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/20/2012We inadvertently showed up on Texas Longhorn night, so the place was a little loud and raucous, but we were put at a table that was away from the main fray and the staff was very attentive and food was great!Special Features:
- Fun exciting place to go to!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/15/2012Fun exciting place to go to! Highly recommend. The food is so deliceous and love those margaretas!Special Features:
- Colorful, Warm, and Inviting!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/3/2012I love the service here and the restaurant was very accomodating of my soccer team. I hear dnothing bu compliments from the team and we'll definitely be back!Special Features:
- Food was good; nice portions.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/7/2012Food was good; nice portions. Great salsa and guacamole. Came for lunch with friends; fairly empty. My one complaint: TVs (though the sound was turned off)--very distracting.Special Features:
- Fun and very tasty tex-mexOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/14/2012Fun and very tasty tex-mex food. Really convenient to Seattle Center events.Special Features:
- Consistently excellent food,horste1Dined on 12/21/2011Consistently excellent food, with a mole sauce on the spicy end of the spectrum. Server arrives quickly, drinks moderately so, food with only moderate delay. We will return for future meals.
- Very convenient to SeattleOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/10/2011Very convenient to Seattle Center events, and we love the food--and everything about the place!Special Features:
- The staff and food here areOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/2/2011The staff and food here are worth the drive from Snohomish!Special Features:
- Our reservation for 5, toOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/10/2011Our reservation for 5, to host out-of-town friends, netted us a too small table on the sidewalk on a Seattle day where the temps were in the mid-90's. The sidewalk seating is like sucking on a bus exhaust hose, sitting on Taylor Ave. We asked for an indoor option, but the games of the day prevented that from being an option. It might have helped if the wait staff would have even returned to our table to apologize or give us another option.
- Laredos was very accomodatingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/30/2011Laredos was very accomodating for a last-minute reservation and a few additions after that. The staff were very pleasant and attentive.Special Features:
- Not what I was expecting whenOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/20/2011Not what I was expecting when booking the reservation. It's a very casual place-- you walk in and order lunch from the bar from a chalkboard menu. Once you've eaten your lunch, then you also pay at the bar. Why they take reservations is beyond me since it's open seating. I also thought that making customers pay for chips and salsa was tacky. I've eaten at numerous Mexican restaurants and this is the only one that considers it a pay appetizer. Overall, prices were fair. Service, when we got it, was decent.
- Good Mexican food in an unlikelyCassiecatVIPDined on 5/17/2011Good Mexican food in an unlikely location. They have some good deals at happy hour, but be prepared for crowds and over-worked servers.Special Features:
- Fantastic food, responsiveOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/2/2011Fantastic food, responsive service, great value, wonderful place to dine before a show in the Seattle Center area! We will be back!Special Features: