Lantana - Hyatt Regency Indian Well Resort and Spa
44-600 Indian Wells Lane
Indian Wells, CA 92210Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
Lantana - Hyatt Regency Indian Well Resort and Spa
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://indianwells.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels-indianwells/entertainment/dining_detail.jsp?itemDesc=fboutlet&itemId=1002834
- Phone: 7603411000
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am -11:30am;
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 12:30am - 2:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian
- Executive Chef: Chris Mitchum
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Lantana - Hyatt Regency Indian Well Resort and Spa
Our menu reflects the globalization of food, with bright bold flavors and styles from around the world paired with our local products such as farm fresh produce, artisan cheeses, olive oil.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lantana - Hyatt Regency Indian Well Resort and Spa reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (6)great for lunch (6)fit for foodies (6)good for groups (5)special occasion (4)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (3)romantic (3)scenic view (3)vibrant bar scene (2)notable wine list (2)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Fabulous diningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/30/2014The food was a delight for the palate. The service impeccable.Special Features:
- Great meal!JerryWVIPDined on 6/28/2014We were staying at the Hyatt, so eating at Lantana was our choice for dinner, and though the ambience of the restaurant looked more like a nice coffee shop, the food really surprised us in a great way. The flavors and preparation were both spot on, and we would definitely return for this reason. The staff seemed a little taxed that night, so service was a bit spotty, but always friendly. Go for the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- daclankidVIPDined on 5/28/2014Excellent Dinning Experience! I recommend the Best Fish Tacos in the Desert, Salmon Salad and the Chicken Quesadilla. This was my 3rd visit and every time I have had Wonderful service and Tasty Food. I am looking forward to trying the dinner menu next.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Hyatt CuisineOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/12/2014How thrilled we were with our stay at the Hyatt in Indian Wells and to discover the outstanding restaurant that is Lantana...we enjoyed several breakfasts, and two delicious dinners with you...as well as a few drinks in the Agave Sunset...the service was exceptional and the food amazing...thank you thank you thank you...we will definitely spread the word!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Medium sized buffet brunchNerdrawkgirlDined on 5/11/2014I visited Lantana for this past Mother's Day. I am not from the area so I did some research and thought this would be most suitable. In the past my family has enjoyed large bountiful hotel brunches. The setting was very nice and the service was excellent. I was a little surprised by the brunch offerings however. It was definitely a smaller selection if foods than I am accustomed to, focused mainly on breakfast. There weren't any lunch items available. While the ambiance was lovely, it was also slightly more casual than I had anticipated. This appeared to be one of the regular restaurants attended by the hotel guests. I guess I was expecting something more lavish. That said, the experience was very pleasant and I would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 22 reviews are from the Lantana - Hyatt Regency Indian Well Resort and Spa reviews archive.
- Better than most hotel restaurantsalexVIPDined on 5/3/2014Wait staff were really great. I was at the hotel for days and ate there a couple of time-good lunch place. The food was nothing special, pretty limited menu, and I expected there to be more healthy choices since it's a spa as well. There was live music one night and that was nice, outdoor dining etc.Special Features:
- Great restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/27/2014You don't have to the leave the hotel to have great dining with the Lantana. Wait staff was on top of everything without being obtrusive and were very nice and courteous. Everyone enjoyed their food. And when the wine we selected was unavailable they offered a replacement that was exceptionally good.Special Features:
- Easter Brunch Cancelled Open Table?OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/20/2014Open table made a huge mistake!! I made our reservation two months ago for our yearly Easter Brunch at the Hyatt. I received an email confirmation the day before stating everything was good and a copy of the items for the menu: roast beef, ham, seafood, desserts! When we get there the Hyatt states that it was cancelled due to an event taking place. I was so disappointed!!! Apparently they weren't taking reservations and open table messed up!! The Hyatt was great though they took care of our needs and even brought my daughter an Easter basket since they didn't have the two Easter egg hunts they normally do!! Thank you Hyatt!!! Not good Open Table!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect dinner settingSuzeDined on 4/9/2014The décor of the restaurant was the first thing to catch my eye. After I was seated, I had to take a picture to capture my perspective. We were seated inside because we spent most of the day outside, but it looked very welcoming out on the patio. My favorite meal had to be the BBQ Wedge salad. When I got home, I told everyone I possibly could about how delicious it was! It was almost the highlight of my trip. My entrée was fabulous as well, but that salad made an impression on me. The servers were VERY polite and were there when we needed them without standing over us. It was a wonderful dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice SurpriseDanHVIPDined on 4/5/2014Stayed at the hotel and had a great dinner on the patio overlooking the golf course. Great kids menu and overall a nice place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and Great Foodeby3VIPDined on 3/24/2014We had to wait a half hour for a partner, who lost his way.They were understanding and took really good care of us. The Pizza was delicious and I still took over half of it home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticLoveditDined on 2/16/2014This restaurant was just perfect-the food was amazing and the ambience was fantasticSpecial Features:
- mediocre, overpriced foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/8/2014This restaurant serves excellent breakfast/brunch. The dinner was expensive and unexceptional in quality. The food was bland and not served hot. The manager, however, was very responsive to our concerns and tried to compensate - one of our entrees was taken off the bill. This tells me that they are attentive to the issues and will hopefully address them.Special Features:
- Expected betterMarkVIPDined on 2/1/2014Visited for dinner while staying at the resort for the weekend. Beautiful setting and views, very friendly and helpful staff. Expected more from the food. My dining partner had the blue cheese-arugula topped filet with a tomato polenta and I a pork chop with shredded cabbage and spaetzle. The filet was thin and somewhat tough and flavorless and the polenta just tasted bad. My pork chop was very good, but the shredded cabbage and crunchy fried spaetzle was just poor in flavor and texture. I think the chef is trying too hard to be unique and needs to re-think his side dishes and accompaniments. We expected better for such a high priced dinner.Special Features:
- Outstandingken29VIPDined on 1/24/2014Jason our waiter was amazing. . When I asked him about gluten free menu he told me that the chef Geoff was also gluten free he said that he could make me anything I wanted. Also that he could make gluten free rolls.. So good I must have had six. The pasta was made with several different cheeses and lobster. For dessert Jason brought two chocolate cakes gluten free. One of the best meals I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceGordonDined on 1/8/2014We were greeted at the table by Jason, our most engaging waiter. He couldn't have done more for us to make our experience any better. We both had the Jidori chicken thighs on a bed of rice with a mild green (Thai) curry sauce/broth, and it came to the table hot, and was very tasty. The wine (we did the house merlot) was good, and was good value. We wiIl definitely return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- PleasantJguideDined on 8/31/2013After reading all the reviews I was very excited to have dinner here. However, the overall experience was pleasant, nothing great, nothing that makes me say "we have to eat here again!" The food and service were amenable, there were a lot of children also dining which made it less enjoyable because they were loud and unruly, much like I was when I was a child.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Palm Springs Restaurant Week menuOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/2/20138 of us dined at Lantana at 7pm Sunday using the special menu at $38 each. for 3 courses. Good selection. We live in Palm Desert. The dining room is very casual with no decor of note- unattractive. The only table set up for 6 or 8 was the round table we had right next to the open kitchen - made conversation across the table difficult. No one else in the restaurant when we arrived , only 2 families were eating there when we left. Kelly, our waitress, was pleasant, helpful and professional...good job! We tried the baby back ribs, seared scallops and the pasta. The most difficult to prepare, the scallops, were cooked very nicely- not too under or overcooked. Others were average. Wine by the glass choices were varied and reasonable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for outdoor diningOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/10/2013The ambience outside is very nice. Did not sit inside, but the decor did not look impressive for evening dining. Food was great and the server and kitchen accomodated my guest's many dietary restrictions very wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasant, even withOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Very pleasant, even with the big crowd for EAster Sunday Brunch. Good food amnd good service.Special Features:
- We had breakfast there andlunchproVIPDined on 3/14/2013We had breakfast there and the buffet was pretty good over all. My omelet was made fresh and was very good. The service was good. We had a great corner table with a nice view of the resort.Special Features:
- Exciting DiscoveryBigBudDined on 1/11/2013We arrived as the restaurant was opening at 5:30 for Dinner on a Friday night. We found the reception to be friendly, the selection unique and interesting, the actual food delicious, and the bill, while a little higher than we are accustomed to, within reason. It is worth coming to the Hyatt for a chance to dine at this fine establishmentSpecial Features:
- Not worth it at allOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/7/2012the service too way too long the menu was sparce and limited for selection. The feedback fromt he table was that the food was less than average. To top it off the cost was high.
- very disappointed for te aountOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012very disappointed for te aount of money that was charged the crab legs were watery and dripping shrip was rubbery poor quality WOULD NOT GO BACK AGAINSpecial Features:
- Delicious food, wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/3/2012Delicious food, wonderful service. Appreciate the Gluten Free notation on the menu.Special Features:
- Outdoor patio is a great spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/20/2012Outdoor patio is a great spot. Great music and dancing in lounge on most nights after 8pm.Special Features:
- New menu finally. I'm notMarkInLAVIPDined on 5/26/2012New menu finally. I'm not sure that it is an improvement but at least it is an effort. The Caesar Salad is atrocious. I would prefer half the size and double the flavor. Actually it had no flavor so maybe they can work on that. The Tuna Taco appetizer was okay but needs some heat or wasabi mayo. The Burger was okay after we took off the pepperoni tasting meat. Finally the Thai inspired risotto was strange. Not bad but definitely not that good. I think some refinements are definitely needed IMO. The area lacks in good foods so if you are going to try and improve the menu, then maybe you can tweek it just a bit more?Special Features: