200 Hi Circle North
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.hsbresort.com/
- Phone: 8305988810
- Hours of Operation:
Hours: Breakfast: Daily: 6:00am - 11:00am Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 2:00pm Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Robin Murphy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private Wine Room Available by reservation only. Room Minimums $ 1000.00 Sunday-Thursday from 5pm-10pm $ 1500.00 Friday and Saturday 5pm-10pm $ 500.00 Monday-Sunday 11am-2pm for Lunch
- Special Events: Four different rooms available, with seating from 8 people up to 70. Specialized menu's created to fit your occasion. Also, we will entertain groups of 12 or more for lunch.
A word from Lantana Grill
Texas Hill Country flavors in hearty portions. An open kitchen with a wood grill and focus on steaks, chops and fresh seafood.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lantana Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Lovely Resort PropertyOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/14/2013The coffee and chile rubbed beef filet is excellent. High quality, certified angus beef, generously cut, with a rub and demi-glacé sauce that really works to enhance the slightly smoky flavor, was cooked to a perfect medium-rare. Unlike most high-end steak houses where side dishes must be ordered as extras, this dish was accompanied by flavorful mashed potatoes and roasted root vegetables.. I usually avoid bread, but the jalapeño corn muffins brought to the table were irresistible. The room is attractive, but with a hotel lobby-bar feel. Noisy with bar TV and strong smell of wood (mesquite?) smoke. Don't miss a stroll on the beautiful grounds. With palm trees and a waterfall, you'll forget you're in Texas.Special Features:
- Just okayjimandjohnpdxVIPDined on 8/24/2013There are not many choices for good restaurants in Marble Falls Texas so the Lantana Grille, which is in the Marriott Resort in Horseshoe Bay, is about one of two from which to choose. Our server Alex was excellent. He was very professional, yet friendly and very fast. We asked to have about 15-minutes for cocktails before ordering and he was back to take our orders in that time. Meals were okay. My Cowboy cut rib eye was fair. The space is very nice,Special Features:
- Everything was very nice andBuddyDined on 7/16/2013Everything was very nice and the good and service were good. A bit noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were so disappointed inOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/13/2012We were so disappointed in the Lantana Grill. The reviews stated it was a wonderful Hill-Country grill, with great ambiance. It's a hotel restaurant, with an interesting menu, although the food was not good. We were expecting a nice, quiet restaurant with some atmosphere. Will not return.
- Nice but nothing special.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/8/2011Nice but nothing special. Good salad bar n free kid snacks . Shouldn't have ordered them dinnerSpecial Features:
- We were pleasantly surprised.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/29/2010We were pleasantly surprised. Great service and great food. We both had the salmon which was perfect. Dining as late as we did, we had hoped for fewer children, but it is, after all, located in a resort hotal. All in all, we'll go back..... later in the evening.Special Features:
- We ordered the seafood cocktailOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/22/2010We ordered the seafood cocktail w/ room service the previous night and it was delicious - full of seafood. We ordered it again at the restaurant for dinner on 5/22 and it was first brought out with the guacamole on top, instead of on the side, as we had requested. When it was returned, it was still delicious but did not have 1/2 the seafood in it that we had the previous night. We had breakfast here on Sat and brunch on Sun, it was not crowded/busy, but as it was at dinner, it was hard to find your waiter / waitress. The food was very good - would recommend the chicken fried lobster. Ordered the Lantana Cooler which is their signature drink and it was not good. Not how it looked in the picture and the waiter even said he didn't li
- Service was horrible, AfterJchgprVIPDined on 4/17/2010Service was horrible, After ordering a bottle of Pinot Noir we ordered a second only to find they had no more. The waiter could not keep up with his tables. The Fried ribeye was tough, the salmon overcooked, the pork chop was ok. The salt and pepper calamari had no salt or pepper. No dress code, people in shorts, baseball hats, flipflops etc. Sunday brunch buffet was good. The menu is representative of a road house Marriott which it is.Special Features:
- This is a very nice and classyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2010This is a very nice and classy restaurant- Open air and relaxed environment. Highly recommended for couples and families. The staff is very professional and warm.Special Features:
- They were over priced. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2010They were over priced. We were lied to about what was being offered. They had a set menu for Valentines Day but it was not advertised when I made my reservations. When we sat down I asked the server if we could order from the regular menu she said no then we saw other customers doing just that. We paid over $200 for food and drinks that were not worth it and trust me we know fine dining and we know good food. The server kept correcting my husband and she was wrong, for example irish coffee is made with Scotch when he ordered it with the regular irish whiskey she made sure to correct him and humiliate him by bringing the coffee and his liquor in separate glasses. WOW! We were insulted and left hungry and unsatisfied
- My husband and I were veryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/16/2009My husband and I were very plesantly surprised w/ our dining experience. He had the NY strip and au gratin potatoes w/ green chilies and I had the special - salmon over diced baked sweet potatoes w/ jalapeno cream sauce. We each had salads and everything was delicious and the portions were decent size. I'm a self proclaimed food snob and hate chain restraunts. Lantana provided old favorites w/ a new twist. Overall it was a very nice experience and I look forward to trying it again on our next visit to HS Bay.Special Features:
- We stayed at the resort forOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/25/2009We stayed at the resort for our 10th wedding anniversary. Not really having anywhere else close by for a nice dinner, we chose to just stay close and eat there. We had lunch there between our pool "hops" and it was good. When we went for our dinner reservation, we noticed they had a full bbq buffet, sundae bar, salad bar, etc. setup. This was smart with so many families at the restaurant. We ordered steaks off the menu and thought they were just as good as some of the top 5 steak houses in Austin for the same price. I could have done without the 5 families and their 10-15 kids under the age of 3 behind us, but couldn't expect much less given the hotel. If our kids were there it would have been great for that as well. Quality food!Special Features:
- unfortunately the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/20/2009unfortunately the service was very poor. one drink ordered and it was wrong when it arrived. waiter didn't come back - i went to the bar myself. they didn't seem to see the note i left regarding what type of table i was interested in. i was very disappointed, however, the food was very good.Special Features:
- The food did not live up toOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/4/2009The food did not live up to its description and was poorly executed. I found the taste of everything dismal and would not recommend Lantana or any restaurant on the property to anyone.
- The Server was one of theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/17/2009The Server was one of the worst I have ever had to deal with.
- i think the place would haveOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2009i think the place would have been much better. on valentines day i don't think the has enough staff to operate at 100%
- Service was slow; but foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/13/2009Service was slow; but food was well worth the wait. Need to publish a different phone number to get directly to the restaurant. We kept getting a voicemail to notify them of late arrival.Special Features:
- The service and food qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/22/2009The service and food quality was far beyond our expectations. While the prices are not cheap (for dinner menu) the portion are more than adequate and the prices are well justified by the acute attention to the presentation and quality of ingredients. Would certainly eat here again...Special Features:
- The menu on the restaurant'sOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/22/2008The menu on the restaurant's web site was out-of-date and the offerings once we arrived were much more limited than the online menu. The food was fair at best. We were supremely disappointed.
- This restaurant is at a high-endOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/16/2008This restaurant is at a high-end Marriott hotel in the Texas Hill Country. My wife and I had an anniversary dinner there while staying in the area and were pretty much disappointed in the experience. The food was adequate, but the service, from the hostess and the server, was indifferent and curt. The prices are high for the value and we would not return.
- We went for our anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/2/2008We went for our anniversary dinner; our little one did the "kids night out" program, while Mom and Dad had a quiet and relaxing dinner. The food was wonderful. The shrimp and lobster/crab appetizer was superb. I tried the chicken fried lobster -- very tasty. My husband had the pork chop -- fantastic sauce and very moist. The wine list was fairly broad with a range of prices and options. It was a little loud in the restaurant, but we could easily talk while we dined. Our waitress was very attentive without hovering. We look forward to returning!Special Features:
- W had a wonderful time andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/10/2008W had a wonderful time and the birthday plate was sweet. However, the noise level and when we first sat down we could see right through to the entrance of hotel. we asked to be moved to get away from the distraction. Food was excedllent.......wait staff very accomodating. Thank you for the time spent with you!Special Features:
- They did not have the reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/27/2008They did not have the reservation I made through OpenTable. I walked up to the hostess, there was an hour wait and she did not have my reservation. Her excuse was that their computers was down. The restaurant was really expensive for mediocre food. My ribs were overcooked and not tender.
- The restaurant was not whatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/24/2008The restaurant was not what I was expecting. I was disappointed to find that the food was bland, mediocre at best. The staff was pleasant,but the food was not what one would expect for the price.Special Features:
- Wonderful dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/18/2008Wonderful dining experience for a very special occasion. Service was far and beyond the best, very personalized and well done. Food was excellent for all courses.Special Features:
- The service was outstanding.mv20Dined on 5/10/2008The service was outstanding. Our server Cory was extrememly attentive to our needs and made great suggestions about the food choices. Additionally, the manager James took the time to stop by our table and ask about our dining experience. It is this type of service and the great tasting food, that will make me want to visit the Lantana Grill again in the future. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others.Special Features:
- poor service...lots of waiting...thOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/6/2008poor service...lots of waiting...things forgotten...disinterest in customers
- Our server Jennifer was Phenomenal!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/15/2008Our server Jennifer was Phenomenal! We really enjoyed her sweet spirit, attentiveness, courteousness, helpfulness, and most of all, her positive attitude. She should be the standard for what one looks for in a great server. We would come again only if she were our server.Special Features: