417 Salem St
Medford, MA 02155Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://lantanacafe.com/
- Phone: 7813931930
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Tuesday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 3:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Lantana Cafe
Medford’s acclaimed Italian restaurant from celebrated Chef/Owner Ayman Noufal. Lantana Café showcases Chef Ayman's Italian Mediterranean cuisine, highlighted with the season's finest ingredients and inspired by the wind that sweeps through the Mediterranean. The Lantana Café features old charm tinned ceilings and windows that evoke a feeling of warmth and sophistication. The dramatic dining room offers 45 seats in the main room with an additional 20 seats in the bar area.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lantana Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- Lantana - Great Neighborhood SpotPaulVIPDined on 11/8/2013Very impressed wit Chef - Owner attentiveness. Without my mentioning either he immediately noted an issue with my Chair, had is replaced, and when I dropped a Knife, also immediately had a replacement brought. All this while cooking from behind the bar. The food was very good and the staff was very attentive and knowledgeable. The Fried Artichoke Hearts we a great, non-battered, light version and came wit an outstanding Garlic Sauce for dipping.Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemAliGVIPDined on 11/2/2013Favorite restaurant in Medford. Great food and great service. Everything cooked to order so be patient. Love dining here with my husband.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband's dinner was very,goodeaterDined on 11/2/2013My husband's dinner was very, very good. Mine (lobster ravioli) was a bit oversauced and under-lobstered. Very nice atsmosphere and service was attentive but not overbearing.Special Features:
- Local spot with good Italian foodAnnTDined on 10/24/2013Nice local spot. Great staff that was very friendly and accommodating. Lots of great choices on the menu plus specials. I ordered the craprese salad; kitchen was out of Basil but substituted with a pesto sauce. Delicious! Great spot for dinner for 2, or a larger party.Special Features:
- Service not very goodNotverygoodDined on 10/20/2013My husband and I picked this restaurant from the reviews. We were from out of town so we needed someplace near our restaurant. The service was not very good at all. We waiting about 15-20 minutes for a bottle of wine. My order was wrong and we did not have time to have it changed. I was trying to be good about the mistaken order and try it, but it really wasn't good at all. It was very disappointing meal.
- Lantana CafeAnnePygeDined on 10/5/2013We enjoyed a fine meal, the salad was particularly good, the main meals better than in most neighborhood Italian restaurants. This was our first meal at Lantana Cafe -- we'll be back when next we get a craving for authentic Italian food. Anne P.S. The hostess and our waitress were both pleasant and professional -- just the right amount of attention during the meal. AnneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The salad was a bit old, theanonymousDined on 9/22/2013The salad was a bit old, the appetizers and main courses ok but nothing special. Parking is easy.
- Never dissapointedLocalDinerVIPDined on 9/20/2013I've been coming here for years, and haven't been dissapointed yet. I usually get the Fra Diavlo which is always delicious with just enough heat.Special Features:
- Great service. Lovely waitstaff.kickVIPDined on 8/27/2013Great service. Lovely waitstaff. Food was only ok. But we will give it another try as it was a late Tuesday evening and few people were thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and wonderful service.LinaDined on 7/25/2013Great place to eat! Try the pumpkin ravioli and pasta primavera.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood restaurantMikeVIPDined on 6/26/2013Cute and quaint restaurant in Medford. Food is very good. I got the Chicken orzo dish and it was delicious. This is the 3rd time I have been here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lantana Cafe was a great find.MarkyJDined on 6/14/2013Lantana Cafe was a great find. It's a smaller size Italian restaurant, but it was a great experience and the food was really good. They have a great wine menu and the setting of the whole place just gives you that relaxed and comfortable feel. My girlfriend and I loved it and will be returning in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprising foodXavierVIPDined on 5/6/2013Great service, weak drinking options (no cocktails) but otherwise nice.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very good meal with greatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/3/2013A very good meal with great service. I ordered from the Specials. The onion soup was the best I ever had. My meal was the Veal chop. It looked great and tasted better. Excellent local spot that we will be back to.Special Features:
- Great food, Great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/27/2013Great food, Great service. Waitress very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.