2400 Boston Street
Baltimore, MD 21224Neighborhood:
Low CountryPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.langermanns.com/
- Phone: 4105343287
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast:Saturday : 9:00am - 11:30am; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Low Country, American
- Executive Chef: Neal Langermann
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We are happy to cater your event! Please refer to our menu for items or call the restaurant for additional options.
- Special Events: We host cocktail parties, fundraisers, commencements, bridal and baby showers, weddings and wedding receptions!
A word from Langermann's
Langermann's Restaurant Group defines Low-Country cooking. Our Fresh Kitchen combines comfort food with a special twist. Shrimp and Grits are a favorite. We are a friendly neighborhood place with the hint of a drawl - all crafted a little slower to accentuate the rich tastes and simple elegance. It may not be the South but it is definitely our very own delicious little slice. Enjoy our cuisine by the fireplace, on the patio or terrace in the warmer months. Come join us for supper with friends, happy hour, or special dinner party. We offer a scrumptious Brunch Buffet on Sundays!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Langermann's - Best Restaurants in Canton ›
Langermann's reviews from OpenTable diners
148 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (74)neighborhood gem (69)great for brunch (60)good for groups (55)special occasion (46)great for outdoor dining (45)great for lunch (35)romantic (21)kid-friendly (16)hot spot (15)notable wine list (14)vibrant bar scene (12)late-night find (8)scenic view (7)Show More
- Sharing Plates OKOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/21/2014My husband and I shared everything we ordered from soup, appetizer and an entree and the server had no issues like we have sometime experienced at other restaurants.Special Features:
- Never DisappointsPickyEaterDined on 10/16/2014As usual, this meal as well as all others we have had at Langermann's was terrific. We brought an out-of-town friend here and she loved it as well. The flavors, presentation and service are top-notch.Special Features:
- perfect girls night out dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/16/2014Sat in the bar area..3 of us on our way to a show. Happy Hour drink prices and starters.. nice selections for dinner...one had a NY strip steak special...another had sea bass, and the last had beef short rib. All delicious!Special Features:
- BonsoVIPDined on 10/14/2014Very good drinks, long happy hour (5-8) nice offerings of happy hour food. Enjoyed the small plates as well. Super waiter!
- Awesome & Unique Brunch Experience!Uniquediner2014Dined on 10/5/2014Unique Gem of Southern Charm nestled in Baltimore! The place was packed when I arrived, but since I had a reservation, we were seated right away. A major plus! The staff was extremely attentive and hospitable. Our waitress had a cheery attitude, and very friendly. It was first time so she took her time to explain how the buffet worked, and what was included; she even recommended popular dishes. I loved that she always kept us informed with about our order, and continuesly check on us to make sure we were satisfied. Now the food...OMG! I don't know if it can be summed up it one word, but it was a delicious spread! The Langermann's Hash was extremely delicious with bold the flavors!...Don't get me started on the Grits...Amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service makes a differenceluv2eatoutDined on 10/5/2014We were seated quickly, however the sun was shining in our faces. It was the only table available. Once the waiter finally arrived he wouldn't take our food order. He was only interested in the drink order. The problem was once you order your entree you go to the buffet. Like I thought, I ate two plates of food and was full by the time my entree arrived. So it didn't matter much that they placed the burnt french toast on the bottom of my plate. However, the food on the brunch buffet was good. This is the only brunch I've ever been to where you only get one drink. You pay for refills. It was really loud in there. The tables were so close we could hear each others conversations like we were at the same table.Special Features:
- service was lackingOldschoolfoodieDined on 9/30/2014The hostess sat us at a high top in the Bar. That was fine, but the bartender(s) were the servers. Empty drink and lack of attention was the theme of the night. Because we sat in the bar we have 3 menus with the similar items, different prices, a bit complicated. Attention Owners...... train your staff !!
- greencoveDined on 9/28/2014The scallops are so delicious! Great location in Canton outside of the square.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotBaltimoreLoverDined on 9/21/2014The side item buffet for the brunch were great. The mimosa was also tasty. I ordered Joe's Special and wasn't incredibly impressed with it. There's a good mixture of people at the restaurant and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal with excellent service!jodyzDined on 9/20/2014Our dinner was excellent & Eric, our waiter was superb! Highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwayskennethDined on 9/20/2014The chef prepared our dinners exquisitly and our dessert was awesome. Food and Service great as always. Always recommend Langermans to friends and neighbors.Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014I love this place! Food is great service is great! You cannot loose!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LangerLOVEnannynunuDined on 9/20/2014This was my 3rd visit to Langermann's in the past few months. The food is fantastic there! I am planning to submit it as my choice for our annual Christmas party at work and I am having brunch there in a couple of weekends.Special Features:
- steak and eggs were great!YumyumDined on 9/14/2014We love this brunch and usually have no complaints, however our server this time left me very frustrated. We were entertaining guests and he was sloooow and didn't even try to be friendly. I had to walk up to the hostess and ask her to get our server and condiments because he just wasn't around and was on the other side of the restaurant rolling silverwear.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Southern CookingBarbaraDined on 9/10/2014Love, love, love the scallops and also the short ribs. I go here when I am in the mood for either one of those!! Parking is never an issue here whereas it is at other restaurants in this areaSpecial Features:
- Love the Lunch menuOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/7/2014This is a great spot for lunch or brunch. I took my family who was in from out of town and they loved it. It was during Sunday Brunch/Lunch and everyone had the options of what they wanted in one place.Special Features:
- Great food. Poor serviceBaltimoreGalDined on 9/6/2014My 3rd time at Langermanns. As always the food was well above average on all aspects but the service is always subpar. I'm recommending the food with 4 stars but the service at best is 3 stars (and I'm being generous).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jazz BrunchMeggaphoneDined on 9/6/2014Was looking for a place in the neighborhood to have a Saturday brunch (harder to find than a Sunday brunch) and Langermann's was perfect. Jazz music playing part of the time, very good "lowcountry" brunch food, and not too crowded. Made a reservation just in case, but at 10:30am it wasn't packed. Recommended for accommodating a group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't disappointAmandaDined on 9/5/2014Always good food and prompt service, haven't had a bad meal there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceJamesPDined on 9/3/2014The food was great and the service was fantastic! I enjoyed every part of the meal from the cocktail to the dessert.Special Features:
- Nice placeShadiaDined on 9/1/2014This was my first time eating at this restaurant along with four other friends. It was Labor Day and surprisingly it wasn't crowed upon our arrival so I was a bit confused as to why I was unable to be seated while I awaited the rest of my party to arrive. I also didn't understand why the hostest wasn't on her post when I came through the front door. It put a bad taste in my mouth and I wasn't looking forward to the rest of the staff but to my surprise our waiter was really nice. He took our order and delivered our food in a timely manner and also allowed us just enough space to talk and munch without interrupting. Overall nice place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome BrunchCharlesDined on 8/31/2014Great deal for brunch; definitely will be going back!Special Features:
- The shrimp and grits are to die forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/30/2014The creativity and consistency of the dishes presented are superb. What they do at Langermann's truly reflects Low Country cooking, because we have had plenty of real Low Country dining for comparison.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great experienceSLB927Dined on 8/29/2014We had a pleasant dining experience, I would return or recommend to a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2014Great atmosphere and service. Food was well plated but not rememerable. May try againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014Shrimp and grits is always great meal, but the appetizer special, bison chile, may have been the best chile I've ever had. And the corn bread and biscuits are terrific.Special Features:
- Pre gameJt23VIPDined on 8/23/2014Visited before ravens game and with a living social deal. Enjoyed several small plates and also ordered from charitable menu. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Langermann'sJackVIPDined on 8/19/2014We enjoyed our lunch at Langermann's, an excellent choice for a quality meal. The menu leans toward "southern", perfect for my Texas born wife, and our entree choices were quite nice - scallops and grits- done perfectly according to her, for her, a meater choice for me. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent brunchlynn16Dined on 8/17/2014Brunch was fairly decent. Not a big selection of sides though. Bacon was not cooked enough--it should be crispy. Would have liked toast or English muffin included in sides. Overpriced for what you get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatSim1Dined on 8/16/2014Dinner was delicious, Dessert was delightful and the evening was just perfect. Our waiter, Jake, was outstanding and I cannot rave enough about Langermann's. A true gem in Baltimore, I have been many times before and will return many times over. thank you!Special Features:
- Excellent FareDix511Dined on 8/16/2014Langermann's serves up delicious creatively prepared food with friendly and knowlegable service. The menu is somewhat limited but it's all good. And you have to eat some grits with whatever you order. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Menu - Great Servicefoodie4everVIPDined on 8/16/2014Had dinner here for the first time. Service was excellent an our server was knowledgable about the menu, attentive but not obtrusive. Menu has lots of varied choices. Excellent and varied gluten free menu, not the same old limited, boring things I usually have to order. Salad was very fresh and not drowned in dressing. Pork chop was juicy and properly done. You won't leave hungry servings are generous.You must try the heirloom grits because they are fabulous! Brunch menu looks delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much butterCantonEatsVIPDined on 8/16/2014Way too much butter and salt for my liking. All of my dishes were served in a puddle of salty butter. If you're into that that you'll love this place.Special Features:
- Food was goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/12/2014The food was very good, the ambience is fine, service was good and the menu had plenty of variety. Only complaint was waiter was too fast with the check. It was on the table before we were finished eating, and he came back once before I had even put my credit card in the folder. Definitely felt like we were being rushed and the restaurant was not that busy. Too many restaurants in Baltimore do this. I hate to compare with Europe, but they never bring a check until you ask for it.Special Features:
- Food fabulous, but almost too fast?js31071Dined on 8/11/2014My wife and I had previously dined at Langermann's, so we were excited for the food. Arrived and were immediately seated at about 6:55 for a 7pm reservation. (No complaints.) We ordered a drink and looked at the menu. Around 7:05, we ordered a small plate and 2 entrees. The small plate came within 3 minutes. This makes sense as it was BBQ spare ribs, which would always be cooked ahead. (No complaints about that quick delivery either!) We were very surprised, however, when our entrees arrived at 7:16 (so surprised that I actually noted the time). We hadn't finished the small plate and would have been hard pressed to eat it faster. It was a week night, so we were not interested in lingering too late but did feel a little rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expansive space, good barwinendineDined on 8/10/2014Had many different style of eaters at the table. We were all accommodated very well, timing was fine, a little slow in bringing out the food, but were seated just after a party of 20+. Portions were fairly substantial. Best of the night was the Fried Green Tomatoes and things on grits. Stick to the southern-style dishes. Skilled bartender, could see happy hour might be popular here. Dining room expansive, can accommodate large groups. Overall, food was good, some very good items, executed all right, a little boring, but not offensive. Somewhat pricey for what you're getting.Special Features:
- Love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014We took my mom here for her birthday on a Sunday night. We all thought our food was fantastic. (Shrimp and grits, hanger steak, crispy grouper, crab dip were all dishes we tried.) My wife was pleased with the gluten free options. The french fries are gluten free but do not appear on the GF menu because they are fried in the same fryer as other foods, so you can decide your level of gluten tolerance there. We dined on a Sunday night so the crowd was pretty quiet, but the atmosphere was lovely and our waiter (unfortunately I didn't catch his name) was fantastic. If you're eating with little ones and they're getting antsy there's a pond right outside the door and around the corner with some goldfish.Special Features:
- Pat WellsYummy2meDined on 8/9/2014We were so happy that we chose to dine at Langermans during restaurant week. This was our first time here, and the menu was so amazing we chose off the regular menu. The Scallops were scrumptious, and my husbands Chilean Sea Bass was as well. We started off with the goat cheese salad, ended with a creme brûlée. The wine list was excellent as well. Our waitress was great as well. We will back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENTinnerfatkids9lDined on 8/8/2014Everything from the appetizers to dessert, was amazing. The service was awesome. Even the adult beverages were created perfectly. Great atmosphere. Cant wait to go back.....Special Features:
- Restaurant weekOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Three fourths of us ordered from the restaurant week menu. We choose the soup as our appetizer which was extremely salty. We told the waitress and she apologized but did not offer to switch it out for anything. It was inedible so we did not finish it. Everything else was great. I had shrimp and grits for lunch and it did not disappoint.Special Features: