2400 Boston Street
Baltimore, MD 21224Neighborhood:
Low CountryPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.langermanns.com/
- Phone: (410) 534-3287
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast:Saturday : 9:00am - 11:30am; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Low Country, American
- Executive Chef: Neal Langermann
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We are happy to cater your event! Please refer to our menu for items or call the restaurant for additional options.
- Special Events: We host cocktail parties, fundraisers, commencements, bridal and baby showers, weddings and wedding receptions!
A word from Langermann's
Langermann's Restaurant Group defines Low-Country cooking. Our Fresh Kitchen combines comfort food with a special twist. Shrimp and Grits are a favorite. We are a friendly neighborhood place with the hint of a drawl - all crafted a little slower to accentuate the rich tastes and simple elegance. It may not be the South but it is definitely our very own delicious little slice. Enjoy our cuisine by the fireplace, on the patio or terrace in the warmer months. Come join us for supper with friends, happy hour, or special dinner party. We offer a scrumptious Brunch Buffet on Sundays!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Langermann's - Best Restaurants in Canton ›
Langermann's reviews from OpenTable diners
163 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (86)neighborhood gem (74)good for groups (67)great for brunch (61)special occasion (52)great for lunch (37)great for outdoor dining (34)romantic (26)hot spot (22)notable wine list (18)kid-friendly (14)vibrant bar scene (12)scenic view (8)late-night find (8)Show More
- Birthday DinnerSJaneeDined on 11/21/2014Was looking for a nice place to take my significant other for a birthday dinner. Seen the good reviews and decided to give it a try. The food was great.. My favorite part was the crab and spinach dip but we loved the whole experience. I think we're gonna come back for brunch soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/21/2014The food was very tasty, but a little pricey for what we got. We ordered off the small plates menu and was a little dissappointed at the portion size vs the price as compared to other area restaurants. The wine list was small, but they did have some good wines on the list that they did have. The service was wonderful and very attentive, the flavors were good overall. I would go back again, but would probably look more at the entree menu vs the small plates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OK.tesoromioDined on 11/19/2014Nice server. Not very inspired food. Big room in busy Canton development. Parking lot. Half price wine on Wednesday.Special Features:
- I loved the atmosphere and the wait staff.UlyssesMac26Dined on 11/14/2014The staff was so pleasant and very attentive to me and my wife. The food was exceptionally delicous and promted me to invite friends for an event for next month.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodFlorenceDined on 11/10/2014I love the pork chops!! The food is always so good! The waitress was great and very attentive. I can't wait to go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great casual dinnerT2020VIPDined on 11/9/2014Food was delicious! Ambiance was great. Service was outstanding! I appreciate when the server provides helpful recommendations. Setting: dinner for two on Sunday evening. I recommend the scallop appetizer. Perfectly cooked scallops paired with spectacular creamy grits. I had the sea bass (my favorite fish). The creamed corn was very light and set as a sauce rather than a side dish. Fingerling potatoes were a nice addition. Tried a bite of the salmon dinner. Very creamy orzo with a fairly strong goat cheese flavor. I would recommend if you like goat cheese. Overall a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/9/2014We've been here before and brought some friends who hadn't. We were all surprised that early on a Sunday evening they were out of two of their entrees and one beer. The menu isn't that large so that was significant. The caesar salad -- surely they can do better -- cut up romaine sprinkled with finely grated parmesan (or something like it, who knows), topped with a couple of croutons and a pot of incredibly thick some kind of dressing that wouldn't pour or spread. Really? The food was served as it was ready, so that was awkward as one person got food and on one else for awhile, then came one side dish, etc. While the food was good and everyone enjoyed it, all in all, not a great impression. Feels like they're slacking off.
- Perfect from start to finish!NomNomNomivoreVIPDined on 11/8/2014Earlier this year I had a disappointing trip to Langermann's, upon hearing about it I was contacted by management and invited back with a gift card to sweeten the pot. I'm so happy that I gave Langermann's a second chance. We dined in a group of 5, everyone loved their dishes. I had some sort of beef tip special that basically melted in my mouth. It was divine. Some of the other hits at the table were the Chilean sea bass, shrimp and grits and the grilled steak salad. The service was wonderful from start to finish. I'll definitely be going back.Special Features:
- better than last timebiscuitDined on 11/8/2014The food and service was better this time than the last time we were there. Server was very efficient and friendly although I felt he hurried us along.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing brunchBMoreCharlieDined on 11/8/2014I think it goes without saying that Langermann's deserves its accolades for being one of the best brunch spots in the city. We brought my out of town in-laws there, who are not easy restaurant customers especially for breakfast, and they LOVED it! Our server was great, very personable, and rolled with all my MIL's bad jokes. I will definitely be returning. We all loved our choices, and the bread basket was phenomenal, especially the blueberry jam!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DELICIOUSBmoreHarleyGuyDined on 11/7/2014Service was awesome, food was very much worth it! Whipped sweet potatoes are a must. Very cool decor & menu. RECOMMENDED!Special Features:
- Nice restaurant, but great for kidsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/7/2014We love having a restaurant in our neighborhood where we can go out for a nice meal, where our baby is welcome as well. Wait staff is always super accommodating, and food is always delicious. We went for dinner on this visit, but love weekend brunch as well.Special Features:
- justthe2ofusOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/7/2014We had a group of 8 for a social/business lunch. I asked the manager if he could accommodate us in the mezzanine which is a bit quieter and a little more private. David was more than happy to provide us this courtesy. The grits and shrimp were recommended and rightly so. Our group also had a variety of soup, sandwiches and salad for which I heard compliments from around the table. Langermann's offers an energetic and upbeat atmosphere conducive to both business and pleasure. The bonus was that there is parking available on site. I would go there again anytime!Special Features:
- Consistent FoodGoodFoodHonVIPDined on 11/5/2014My friend and I had the salmon salad that we had ordered before and it was just as delicious and fresh as the first time. Lively place with good food.Special Features:
- Great Brunch!TerriVIPDined on 11/2/2014Had a fabulous brunch with the extended family! The place was packed, as it should be, great food and great value!!!Special Features:
- southern comfortOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/1/2014Great southern comfort food. Love the grits and the ribs especially. Can't go wrong with this menu though. Great food. Great service. Nice environment. Can't beat half priced wine night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice celebration dinnerGreatDined on 10/30/2014Food was great and service was outstanding! Jake was a fantastic waiter! We highly recommend.Special Features:
- Sharing Plates OKMcKenzeyDined on 10/21/2014My husband and I shared everything we ordered from soup, appetizer and an entree and the server had no issues like we have sometime experienced at other restaurants.Special Features:
- Never DisappointsPickyEaterDined on 10/16/2014As usual, this meal as well as all others we have had at Langermann's was terrific. We brought an out-of-town friend here and she loved it as well. The flavors, presentation and service are top-notch.Special Features:
- perfect girls night out dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/16/2014Sat in the bar area..3 of us on our way to a show. Happy Hour drink prices and starters.. nice selections for dinner...one had a NY strip steak special...another had sea bass, and the last had beef short rib. All delicious!Special Features:
- BonsoVIPDined on 10/14/2014Very good drinks, long happy hour (5-8) nice offerings of happy hour food. Enjoyed the small plates as well. Super waiter!
- Awesome & Unique Brunch Experience!Uniquediner2014Dined on 10/5/2014Unique Gem of Southern Charm nestled in Baltimore! The place was packed when I arrived, but since I had a reservation, we were seated right away. A major plus! The staff was extremely attentive and hospitable. Our waitress had a cheery attitude, and very friendly. It was first time so she took her time to explain how the buffet worked, and what was included; she even recommended popular dishes. I loved that she always kept us informed with about our order, and continuesly check on us to make sure we were satisfied. Now the food...OMG! I don't know if it can be summed up it one word, but it was a delicious spread! The Langermann's Hash was extremely delicious with bold the flavors!...Don't get me started on the Grits...Amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service makes a differenceluv2eatoutDined on 10/5/2014We were seated quickly, however the sun was shining in our faces. It was the only table available. Once the waiter finally arrived he wouldn't take our food order. He was only interested in the drink order. The problem was once you order your entree you go to the buffet. Like I thought, I ate two plates of food and was full by the time my entree arrived. So it didn't matter much that they placed the burnt french toast on the bottom of my plate. However, the food on the brunch buffet was good. This is the only brunch I've ever been to where you only get one drink. You pay for refills. It was really loud in there. The tables were so close we could hear each others conversations like we were at the same table.Special Features:
- service was lackingOldschoolfoodieDined on 9/30/2014The hostess sat us at a high top in the Bar. That was fine, but the bartender(s) were the servers. Empty drink and lack of attention was the theme of the night. Because we sat in the bar we have 3 menus with the similar items, different prices, a bit complicated. Attention Owners...... train your staff !!
- greencoveDined on 9/28/2014The scallops are so delicious! Great location in Canton outside of the square.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotBaltimoreLoverDined on 9/21/2014The side item buffet for the brunch were great. The mimosa was also tasty. I ordered Joe's Special and wasn't incredibly impressed with it. There's a good mixture of people at the restaurant and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal with excellent service!jodyzDined on 9/20/2014Our dinner was excellent & Eric, our waiter was superb! Highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwayskennethDined on 9/20/2014The chef prepared our dinners exquisitly and our dessert was awesome. Food and Service great as always. Always recommend Langermans to friends and neighbors.Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014I love this place! Food is great service is great! You cannot loose!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LangerLOVEnannynunuDined on 9/20/2014This was my 3rd visit to Langermann's in the past few months. The food is fantastic there! I am planning to submit it as my choice for our annual Christmas party at work and I am having brunch there in a couple of weekends.Special Features:
- steak and eggs were great!YumyumDined on 9/14/2014We love this brunch and usually have no complaints, however our server this time left me very frustrated. We were entertaining guests and he was sloooow and didn't even try to be friendly. I had to walk up to the hostess and ask her to get our server and condiments because he just wasn't around and was on the other side of the restaurant rolling silverwear.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Southern CookingBarbaraDined on 9/10/2014Love, love, love the scallops and also the short ribs. I go here when I am in the mood for either one of those!! Parking is never an issue here whereas it is at other restaurants in this areaSpecial Features:
- Love the Lunch menuOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014This is a great spot for lunch or brunch. I took my family who was in from out of town and they loved it. It was during Sunday Brunch/Lunch and everyone had the options of what they wanted in one place.Special Features:
- Great food. Poor serviceBaltimoreGalDined on 9/6/2014My 3rd time at Langermanns. As always the food was well above average on all aspects but the service is always subpar. I'm recommending the food with 4 stars but the service at best is 3 stars (and I'm being generous).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jazz BrunchMeggaphoneDined on 9/6/2014Was looking for a place in the neighborhood to have a Saturday brunch (harder to find than a Sunday brunch) and Langermann's was perfect. Jazz music playing part of the time, very good "lowcountry" brunch food, and not too crowded. Made a reservation just in case, but at 10:30am it wasn't packed. Recommended for accommodating a group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't disappointAmandaDined on 9/5/2014Always good food and prompt service, haven't had a bad meal there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceJamesPDined on 9/3/2014The food was great and the service was fantastic! I enjoyed every part of the meal from the cocktail to the dessert.Special Features:
- Nice placeShadiaDined on 9/1/2014This was my first time eating at this restaurant along with four other friends. It was Labor Day and surprisingly it wasn't crowed upon our arrival so I was a bit confused as to why I was unable to be seated while I awaited the rest of my party to arrive. I also didn't understand why the hostest wasn't on her post when I came through the front door. It put a bad taste in my mouth and I wasn't looking forward to the rest of the staff but to my surprise our waiter was really nice. He took our order and delivered our food in a timely manner and also allowed us just enough space to talk and munch without interrupting. Overall nice place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome BrunchCharlesDined on 8/31/2014Great deal for brunch; definitely will be going back!Special Features:
- The shrimp and grits are to die forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/30/2014The creativity and consistency of the dishes presented are superb. What they do at Langermann's truly reflects Low Country cooking, because we have had plenty of real Low Country dining for comparison.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.