824 Main Street
Falmouth, MA 02540Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.landuccicapecod.com/
- Phone: 5085485000
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Closed on Mondays
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Landucci Italia
One of Cape Cod's Premier Italian, Seafood, and Tuscan Steakhouse Restaurants serving only the freshest of ingredients to ensure a quality dining experience. 4th generation Chef J provides flavorful delights of incredable creations which will have you wanting to return again and again.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Landucci Italia reviews from OpenTable diners
- SteaklessJAR69Dined on 2/1/2014Overall the food was very good, but it was disappointing to continue to hear the wait staff say "we have no steak. We went trough them yesterday"! :(Special Features:
- Unimpressed and DisappointedUnimpressedDined on 12/31/2013Went here on New Years Eve which also happens to be my SOs birthday. Upon reservation I was informed there was a fixed menu so I just confirmed there would be some steakhouse and seafood options as she isn't much into Italian food. When we get there and sit down we are told there is no longer any steak or haddock(the only seafood option.) We were going to leave but decided we would try some other options. So we go to order and are then told thereare no potatoes left. All of the sides were either pasta or potatoes. Not being a big pasta fan this is bad. They offer vegetables. Order asparagus. They then come out and tell us no asparagus. The food was OK but with no apology or anything from management, for $150+ this was a total waste of time.
- The Good & the BadSmithDined on 12/31/2013With an 8:30 reservation, we had to wait about 10 minutes. We were not encouraged to have a drink at the bar since it was full and there was a cover charge to enter. Once seated we waited another 10 minutes for our server to come for a drink order. Very disappointed that we were not informed that on this special evening (New Year's Eve) all dinners were $50. No mention of this on the menu or mentioned by our waitperson. Since all the higher priced type food (all beef) was sold out by 8:30 pm, we thought we were ordering off their regular menu which we were handed! Only the fish, chicken, veal and pasta were available. The cost did not reflect the quality of the food which was tasty though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- How does this place survive?zerah163Dined on 12/31/2013I booked this restaurant off the internet 28 days in advance for a party of 4 for a 7:30 seating on New Years Eve. We traveled 150 miles to make a getaway with friends. The "deal" was $50 for a "special menu" that was supposed to include appetizers, main meal, salad and desert. There were no appetizers. Looking at the menu the "special' offerings for $50 would have been a lot less if we'd had just ordered off the menu. We were served salads. When we went to order the "New Years Eve special" the waitress told us they were out of all the meat selections! We also noticed a lot of patrons came in, sat down and after talking with the waitresses left. So did we. The waitresses did their best giving up their holiday only to lose tip income.
- Four of us ate at Landucci'sStevesDined on 12/21/2013Four of us ate at Landucci's Saturday evening and chose to eat In the lounge so we could enjoy the entertainment during dinner. The food was great and we lingered after dinner and didn't feel rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will enjoy again!CapeFalDined on 12/19/2013Atmosphere,warm & inviting! We came in to a wonderful Christmas feeling, there is a bar directly seen as you enter the restaurant . There was a lively group already in the bar area and she informed us we could have dinner in there or in the regular area, we chose the regular area. The menu was smaller than the online menu, but sufficient to find exactly what we were looking for. i ordered the veal parm. & the other order was chicken when the plates came out they looked appealing & tasted good. A couple looked at our plates and split a plate instead! Our waitress was one of the best I have ever had, she handled our dinner perfectly & with a smile and answered any question we had..We walked away so happy we had gone there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingLynvickDined on 12/7/2013I had looked at the online menu for Landucci Italia and was looking forward to trying several dishes. When we arrived we were told that the menu had just been change the day before and was pared down considerably. Too bad because that would have affected our decision to dine here. My dining companion ordered Chicken Cacciatore and it was served with a sauce so dark, it appeared to have been simmering for days rather than hours. My chicken dish was tasty enough, the chicken was tender and flavorful, I was just disappointed that the menu had so few items compared to the online version. Drinks were well made and the wine list was adequate enough. The ambiance was warm and noise levels were good so that we were able to carry on a conversation.
- Our first visit to Landucci,s.foodie123Dined on 11/16/2013Our first visit to Landucci,s. A pleasant surprise, nice atmosphere,good food, good service. I had the veal piccatta, it was done to perfection.My husband had the chicken parmesan, the sauce was too thick and lacked flavor. He likes it smothered in mozzarella sprinlked with freh parm.Next time , he will make a request. Would recommend the retaurant. Cozy and nice atmosphere. Jonh Salerno music added a nice touch to the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find, do not miss!HealthspeakerVIPDined on 10/25/2013As many have mentioned, we walked or drove by this place hundreds of times and never gave it a thought until I read the online reviews. (In a nondescript hotel). Wow! What we have missed. Fresh fish prepared with delicacy and care, delicious pasta sauces, great salads, a well mixed martini and attentive service. Bonus- Ample leftovers for the next day. The place was humming on an offseason Friday night. We were happy we made a reservation. This restaurant is on Main Street in Falmouth and has plenty of parking spaces.Special Features:
- YummienessWayneDined on 10/3/2013Delightful dinner, food quality and presentation were superior. Service friendly and efficient; a good deal all around.Special Features:
- Food VG - felt rushedLennyVDined on 9/28/2013The food was very good, however while we were still eating our salad the main course came out a few minutes after the salad was served. The timing was way off, which made us feel rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food and service very goodjudeVIPDined on 9/28/2013food and service very good val our waitperson was very nice and attentiveI would recommend this to a friend.
- payback for lodgingResmDined on 9/28/2013We had heard mixed reviews about the restaurant and decided to try it for ourselves and were very disappointed. Food was only fair though the service was good. Will try other places in Falmouth from now on for Italian. We would not go back.
- Don't be fooled by the outsideSeaGirlDined on 9/14/2013IT doesn't look like much on the outside. It's in a strip mall. But excellent food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gem in FalmouthNickman65Dined on 9/6/2013We were a large group and looking to find a "good" Italian restaurant in Falmouth as many in the party were "fussy" eaters. Read reviews and was torn between the two Italian restaurants on Main St. Went with Landucci's and so glad we did. Even though we were running late, we were warmly welcomed and seated immediately. Our server was excellent and even brought over two free cheese plates for our large party The portions are very generous indeed - leaving the women in the party to split dishes but the men devoured their own!! The food was very good - not a complaint in the whole group. This is a hidden gem and can often be overlooked as it is located in the Falmouth Inn but don't judge the book by its cover. We would go back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow kitchenMochVIPDined on 8/31/2013Although food was good, the lack of promptness of kitchen was troubling on a saturday nite when restaurant not even full. Waitress apologized that our appetizer not ready, until almost done with our bottle of wine! "Kitchen is backed up". Then 5 minutes later she apologized for bringing our entrees while we are barely into our appetizers! Other tables also seemed to be experiencing delays, so it was not just our waitress. We never saw a manager walking around, or we could have pointed out the irrespnsible kitchen!
- A sleeper in FalmouthOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2013This is a great spot for fine food and generally better than Coonamessett .its a sleeper because it is not well known and is a bit out of the way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overall was good however theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/15/2013overall was good however the menu posted on open table is incorrect . went there for a steak based upon prices listed on open table site however the actual price at the hotel is double or greater . Food was goodSpecial Features:
- Food is nothing great andOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/3/2013Food is nothing great and service is poor. Took us an hour and a half to get water for the table. Brought appetizer late and when we said we no longer wanted it as it came at the same time as the main course, they still charged us for it! Poor taste on a large bill...
- Leftovers for the next day!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/3/2013I got the "Parmesan passion", it had chicken, eggplant and veal. I had it over pasta, but you can get it on the side. Seriously, it must have weighted 5lbs; My 25 year old nephew couldn't even finish it, and the quality and presentation, was excellent!! We also had the antipasto and fried calamari for appetizers nothing to write home about, but they were very good, The other people at the table said their meals were also very good. Overall we had a very good experience, and will be back soon. Oh yea, the red sauce rivals my wife's, but don't tell her I said so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great High-end Italia!CFetterDined on 8/2/2013We were on vacation on the Cape and what a great find! If you are looking for high-end Italian in Falmouth here it is! Food is cooked to perfection. Pasta is divine and sauces are the best. In addition, the service from the time you walk in, through desert, is exceptional. Veal Marsala was exquisite, and my girlfriend's 8 year old son said it was the best Spaghetti & Meatballs he ever ate - he's a tough critic! I would have however liked more than 2 red Italian wine selections on the list. With Italian food I like to keep my wine in Italy...well just because. The wine was good though. I'd also say to not be turned away from the outside as the restaurant shares a lot with a hotel. This is a really great place once you step in the door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A definite must try....ShelliVIPDined on 7/21/2013Fabulous food, wonderful ambience, friendly staff.....great find and look forward to going again next visit to Falmouth. The macadamia nut encrusted salmon was amazing and the sauce drizzled on top and around the plate unreal!! The pork fell off the bone and the caprice salad fresh and delightful. Cannoli desert very tasty. We sat in bar, which was great, but dining room looked very nice and upscale. Disregard the fact that this spot is actually attached to a rather low end hotel because this place is nothing but the real deal!Special Features:
- Amazing Find!CindyDined on 7/20/2013Apparently rated #6 of #130 by other review sites, and we only went there because we couldn't believe a really good restaurant could be in a shabby old hotel. But it's true and all that delicious food, friendly service and attention proved it. Buy a bottle of wine and get a lovely little cheese cracker and marinated veggie platter free.I had a super Tuscan for $28 a bottle (wine prices very reasonable) Good Caesar, outstanding stuffed mushrooms (the balsamic drizzled on top with small sides of marinated diced tomatoes sealed the deal). Great piccata, great marsala, can choose from a wide variety of sides -- pasta cooked al dente and risotto very good. Bananas foster for dessert --- killer good and who has that on a menu these days?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Air conditioning?LindaVIPDined on 7/19/2013Everything was great except the air condioning could not keep up and it was very warm! Great food, large portions, Sangria made in-house withers of fruit in it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/7/2013I was pleasantly surprised by Landucci. I've been in and around Falmouth for many years and didn't know this restaurant existed. The eggplant and chicken parm was outstanding. The portions were large and very filling. I'm not one who usually has left overs but there was enough for dinner the next night. The service from the hostess to the waitstaff were great -- very attentive without being overbearing. The restaurant is white table cloths and candles. An excellent find in Falmouth! I look forward to going back.Special Features:
- Old school ItalianBuff141VIPDined on 6/29/2013We were pleasantly suprized by our dining experience at Landucci. The restaurant is in the front of a very unimpressive hotel there is a parking lot adjacent to hotel. We were greeted and seated immediately our server came over and was friendly and knew the menu. We ordered a bottle of wine which came with a complimentary cheese plate,the bread was warm and served with really tasty dipping oil. My eggplant was very good lots of homemade sauce and melted cheese. My husbands veal Gorgonzola was very rich.. Not my thing but he loved it. We would definetly try La nduccis again.Special Features:
- Tucked away from the crowds.kickVIPDined on 6/22/2013We been here during the off-season. Tried it on a Saturday night and crossed our fingers. Service was great. Food was very good. Don't let the fact that it is connected to the hotel fool you. Great evening watching the Bruins. Could g Have sat in the dining room but decided not because of the game. Def go back again. Bring your appetite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ItalianIrwinVIPDined on 5/24/2013High quality Italian cooking, with fresh ingredients, large portions and friendly service. The staff is enthusiastic about their offerings, and the chef is to be applauded for consistently tasty recipes. This has become one of my Falmouth favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waste of TimeYearroundresidentDined on 5/12/2013I had dinner reservations with my wife for Mothers' Day. Arrived on time (6:15) to find three tables occupied and the restaurant otherwise empty. The waiter indicated the location of two tables for two, and we selected one across the dining room. Seated ourselves. Sat there for about 20 minutes with no menu, no water, no nothing. Got up and left. The waiter asked us on the way out if everything was OK! REALLY! (A food rating is mandatory in this review, even though we didn't get any food, so I based it on prior experience.) We had a very nice meal at another restaurant (Osteria La Civetta) which I highly recommend.
- Lobster Ravioli!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/12/2013Food and Service were absolutely amazing. It's next to/in a dumpy looking hotel but don't let that fool you. An absolutely great meal.Special Features:
- MADE TO ORDERCAMPYDined on 5/11/2013LANDUCCIS WEBSITE HAS A CHANGING MENU.I FOUND MY FAVORITE DINNER THERE. THEIR REGULAR MENU HAD DIFFERENT CHOICES .I REQUESTED THE CHEF OWNER TO PREPARE MY FAVORITE CHICKEN SCARPIELLO AND HE DID .IT WAS THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY COMPLEMENTS WERE GIVEN PERSONALLY AND GREATLY APPRECIATED.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mothers day diningFoodDined on 5/11/2013The server was a delight and extremely pleasant. We ordered an Antipasto salad that included cubed meat and cheeses (very Spam-ish) not flavorful and the balsamic vinegarette dressing was too strong. We had hoped for artichoke hearts in the salad only to have to order a breaded fried artichoke appetizer which was rather good. Our meals were bountiful portions and the house pomodoro sauce was rich, thick and very flavorful. Strange that the internet menu was more extensive than the menu provided at the table. Great for local diners but not memorable enough to dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodJeanVIPDined on 5/5/2013Don't let the fact that this restaurant is attached to the Falmouth Inn make you hesitant to try. This restaurant is truly a hidden gem. Food was superb an the service was wonderful.Special Features:
- A Gem in Falmouth!!CapePaisanDined on 5/3/2013The only thing that disappointed me when my wife and I ate at Landucci is that the restaurant wasn't busier on a Friday night. The food was amazing and the service was impeccable. I would highly recommend Landucci to anyone looking for quality Italian fare in Falmouth. My wife particulary raved about the Salmon Macademia entree that was on special that night. From appetizer to dessert, it was a culinary treat. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.