Landry's Seafood House - The Woodlands
1212 Lake Robbins Dr
The Woodlands, TX 77380-1159Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Landry's Seafood House - The Woodlands
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.landrysseafood.com/location-the-woodlands.asp
- Phone: 2813629696
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:30am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch
A word from Landry's Seafood House - The Woodlands
For a great seafood restaurant experience in The Woodlands, visit Landry's Seafood at the Woodlands Waterway! Overlooking the gorgeous Waterway and located just moments away from The Woodlands Mall and Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Landry's is a prime destination for a night out on the town or a day relaxing in the sun. Take a break to catch some live music on our outdoor patio, stop by for our hopping Happy Hour or sample some of our famous seafood dishes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Landry's Seafood House - The Woodlands - Best Restaurants in The Woodlands ›
Landry's Seafood House - The Woodlands reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (35)great for outdoor dining (29)good for groups (24)scenic view (23)romantic (17)neighborhood gem (15)fit for foodies (13)great for lunch (12)kid-friendly (11)great for brunch (10)hot spot (6)notable wine list (6)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014Landry's Woodlands Waterway was a great place to celebrate my anniversary. We sat on the patio overseeing the waterway and it was beautiful with all the lights. The appetizers were great as well as the continuous service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Catch of the DayCissyDined on 10/19/2014My hubby & I remembered Landry's when we had lived in Texas before we moved to the East Coast. We've returned and had to check out Landrys again. We were very pleased! The service, drink selection, food & ambience (didn't know they had an outdoor patio) were spot on! We went here for brunch and had oysters Rockefeller (a fav of ours), lobster bisque, salad, French toast marscapone and shrimp bruschetta-all excellent! We are looking forward to our next visit :)Special Features:
- GatorRedDined on 10/17/2014My cousin came into town and wanted a good restaurant that was both gluten-free (severe food allergy) and good seafood. We found both at Landry's so thank you very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with friendsRrt008Dined on 10/10/2014Dining at Landry's was a great decision. Party of ten seated quickly and informative waitress helped the night run smoothly. The food and wine were excellent! We had great appetizers and enjoyed the fall specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KenKDined on 10/6/2014Excellent service and food presentation. A delightful dining experience.Special Features:
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014Lunch was brought out in a good time frame. Waiter was extremely attentive and always willing to accommodate us. Overall fantastic experience!Special Features:
- Fabulous Lunch3DinersDined on 9/28/2014Enjoyed a very good lunch - food was outstanding, drinks were great! Thank you!Special Features:
- Nice Food and ServiceMMJJDined on 9/10/2014Restaurant was a little bit empty, and at 10pm evrything was off.Special Features:
- YvonneDined on 9/6/2014The food was excellent, service outstanding, noise level a bit much. Overall a very enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Not up to usual high standardjim1596VIPDined on 8/30/2014The weather was good and the view was great from the restaurant. However, it took 15 minutes to get our drinks and the restaurant wasn't even half full. When they did arrive one was done incorrectly and had to be remade. The food also took longer than usual and the quality wasn't the same as usual.Special Features:
- Good seafoodOddmoreDined on 8/25/2014We had an excellent meal a few nights ago. Fried calamari, grilled tilapia, blackened snapper, bread pudding- all was delicious. A couple of the separate dining rooms were set for private parties and the decor was gorgeous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ask forbythewindowDined on 8/24/2014As promised, we came back to this neighborhood favorite. Enjoyed the shrimp and grits. Highly recommend any dish with the name "Hemingway" attached to it. Appreciate the generous salad bowl that came with our entrees. Charming staff. Excellent server. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Good for scenic lunch or brunchMermaidDined on 8/24/2014Oysters Rockefeller not a specialty lobster tail a little tough, two entree items 86d by 6:30 pm. Not a revisit. Service was good though.Special Features:
- FantasticPGreeneDined on 8/24/2014My daughter chose Landry's for her 21st birthday lunch. The waitstaff was excellent, food was amazing!! My husband and I agree, we are adding Landry's to our date night list.Special Features:
- Nice!TlightcDined on 8/16/2014We were completely "wow"-ed to receive a personalized menu that read, "Happy Birthday, Shannon"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our mealtravelinghomeDined on 8/16/2014Entered the restaurant at 3:50 pm, noticed how beautiful and relaxing the ambiance was. Were graciously greeted by both hostesses and our server Todd. Informed we could order off both lunch and dinner menus. Todd was very informative and had superb suggestions. The size of the oysters on the Oysters Rockefeller were as described and rich and savory. The Caesar salads were cold, crisp and dressing had a hint of anchovy, as it should. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his Stuffed Flounder. I ordered the Spiced Ahi Tuna with asparagus, was cooked superbly, served per instruction; sauces on the side. We ate every bite. Todd offered dessert, but we had a concert to go to.Passed. We'll be returning. Maybe start with the dessert first. LOLSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodFood/BadService/UglyAtmoshpererudedude1128Dined on 8/10/2014The food was very good. Great variety. Lots of spice. Our server was overwhelmed with the three tables in her section and being the last of the three to be seated we were easily forgotten. We waited 15 minutes before we were greeted. Another fifteen minutes for our appetizer and salad were brought out. The hostess crammed all of those dining into one small section. It was very loud and difficult to hear the guests at our table. Over half the restaurant was unused. Servers and guests continually bumped into my chair due to the tight quarters we were all sharing.Special Features:
- bythewindowDined on 7/18/2014The garlic bread was soft and served warm. Salad was cool and tasty with chilled plates. Entrees were generous and correct and served hot. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Landry's is quantity seafoodLindaRVIPDined on 7/12/2014Food has improved slightly over the last couple of years. Still average + and noisy.Special Features:
- The great - the not so goodlionelrichiegroupDined on 7/12/2014My group of seven had a wonderful time. However, several ladies mentioned that the waiter was unfriendly, seemed overwhelmed, or in a bad mood. I was disappointed because my friend's surprise birthday celebration did not happen. I mentioned it when I made the reservation and I told the hostess (he said he was the manager) when we were seated. Do you honor people with birthday singing and a dessert? The food was great. We had to ask for bread twice, but will definitely come again. Thank you!Special Features:
- Great Food and Servicemylove4seafoodDined on 7/9/2014We had great service and food, my sister and her husband love Landry's so while they were visiting we had dinner there. We were very pleased with service and food. They left their camera behind and thankfully the staff put it in the safe and they were able to pick up next day, a very big relief for them.Special Features:
- Celebrating July 4th!Robsgirl1961Dined on 7/4/2014We were taken directly to our "reserved" table with a lake view, which was what we had asked for. There literally was a sign on the table that said "reserved". Nice touch! Service was prompt and never missed a beat. The food was as we expected, delicious! Oh, and the red, white, and blue margarita was really yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationConfusedinGa000Dined on 7/4/2014I reserved a table online. When we arrived, the Hostess informed me they don't acknowledge online tble reservations. I showed her the confirmation on my phone and she stated again they don't do online reservations. I'm somewhat confused about this process.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unusually bad Landry's experienceLikegoodfishDined on 6/29/2014Poor night --- maybe related to Sunday evening? Not my usual Landry's outing.
- WAITEROpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014I was dissapointed with my waiter. He was not very attentive. I was never offered additional refills on my water. He only offered desert, not offering to show the desert list, which was shown at other tables. The manager went around greeting certain guest, but not at my table. So I am not sure if I was as important as the other guest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- air conditioningguestDined on 6/28/2014The restaurant was too cold. Our table was directly below and air vent that dropped endless cold air on our group. Especially my seat. The staff agreed to try and adjust but nothing changed. This definitely impacted the overall experience. Felt like we had to eat quickly before our meal became as cold as we were.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old Favoritemcd4foodDined on 6/28/2014We've been coming to Landry's for as long as it has been in the Woodlands and it never disappoints. They have a great menu with good food. Our recent visit was to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday with our son, his choice of restaurants to go to. He ordered the King Crab Legs, which were wonderful. Landry's is the go to for Seafood in the Woodlands, this is coming from someone who was born in New England and knows good seafood! We are always happy with the service and food. Good choice for family's and special occasions.Special Features:
- DisappointedTrishDined on 6/28/2014We had a less impressive dinner vid it: cracked cocktail glass, chipped salad bowl, and confused waiter. My husband had been here for lunch and said it was nice. We had a less favorable time when we returned for dinner.
- Enjoyablegolfer1803Dined on 6/28/2014We had a neighborhood outing with a total of 4 couples. They put us at a round table where we could all converse. And we were located where all of us could talk and hear with everyone at the table. Looking around the room, it seemed that all their tables were spaced nicely apart. I hate going to a restaurant where you can barely hear the person next to you talk because the acoustics are so loud or there is loud music playing. Landry's was enjoyable because of the great food and the ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service2dineDined on 6/26/2014The staff and manager were very attentive, pleasurable and friendly.Special Features:
- The following 136 reviews are from the Landry's Seafood House - The Woodlands reviews archive.
- Great service, not so great food!ExpectingbetterDined on 6/15/2014The staff was great our waitress was very helpful. Once they got our table situated it was ok. There was a confusion with our reservation. But they were very apologetic. There were problems with food and our plates being dirty. Our waitress brought us out clean plates apologize to us it was ok. But the food was over cook my fish and oysters were food so hard I couldn't eat them. I didn't complain it was father's day. But the Manger did come to the table and asked how was everything and I did tell him he apologize as well. But service was wonderful, however for $91.00 it could have been much better.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2014Service was TERRIBLE and next time I would definitely not go there!!!!Special Features:
- We were pleased ...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014Renee our server was so knowledgable and pleasant. The food was well prepared and absolutely delicious . Our designated spot for special ocassions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, we will be back soon!!!TummyTomDined on 6/15/2014We had a party of 7 for Father's Day Lunch. Excellent food, Excellent waiter, Excellent view and Excellent time! We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CyberdocVIPDined on 6/14/2014Our service was provided with an ever present smile. The food was prepared to our satisfaction. I had to do a double take at the tabulation- expected it to be more!Special Features:
- Nice settingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/11/2014This Landry's location is in a nice setting on a small lake. It's very relaxing to sit out on the patio when the weather is nice, or inside by one of the large windows when it's not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service ReportMoodieFoodieDined on 6/7/2014The food is always excellent, but maybe the staff are over worked. This time we didn't even have a water or our ordered beverage when the soup came for 3 minutes. It took 15 minutes to get our wine. I had requested a dessert for a celebration with my reservation online and the waitress didn't know about it. I don think any of this was the waitresses fault. Just overworked. Last time we were there it took 20 minutes for our waitress to get to the table then another 20 minutes so get a water and our beverage. I still wont stop coming as the food is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jim GsidewalksallyVIPDined on 6/6/2014All was great but you need to have smaller portions at a different price. Stop making the customers fat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Three times a charmOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/18/2014This was our third bad experience at this restaurant and it will be our last. For many years we went to this Landry's for special occasions because the food was good and the view of the waterway was nice. We decided to try going one more time after 2 very bad experiences for birthday celebrations. Well, this will be the last time they ruin a birthday party experience for my family. Like the previous 2 times the service was poor and the food was disappointing and cold.
- So-so dinner at a mod/hi priceBob4TullDined on 5/17/2014Selected Landry's to celebrate our 34th anniversary and made reservations via "open-table" which apparently no one read because later I was contacted asking why we did not show up. Our dining was fair at best and did not match the $100 tab. It was very quiet at 5pm; not busy at all. The place is attractive with nice views. Our server was nice and attentive. Maybe we'll try it again and hope for better. Always searching for good seafood within 25 miles of The Woodlands. I would tentatively recommend to try lunch there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.