Landry's Seafood House - San Antonio
517 N Presa St
San Antonio, TX 78205-2646Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Landry's Seafood House - San Antonio
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.landrysseafood.com/location-san-antonio.asp
- Phone: 2102291010
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm -10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
A word from Landry's Seafood House - San Antonio
Nestled along the beautiful River Walk in Downtown San Antonio, Landry’s Seafood is a Texas Gulf Coast legend. Located in the heart of the city, Landry's is centrally located near the many hotels and unique shops of the River Walk and just a short walk from the Alamo. A refreshment from Landry's extensive drink menu is the ideal complement to an evening on the waterway, and a dinner featuring fresh seafood, succulent steaks and mouthwatering desserts is the perfect highlight to an exciting day in San Antonio.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Landry's Seafood House - San Antonio - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Landry's Seafood House - San Antonio reviews from OpenTable diners
72 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (41)scenic view (36)romantic (28)great for outdoor dining (23)good for groups (20)notable wine list (19)fit for foodies (15)late-night find (12)great for lunch (11)neighborhood gem (10)vibrant bar scene (10)hot spot (8)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (4)Show More
- First timerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014My wife and I vacationed at the Riverwalk for the first time. We tried several restaurants during our 5 day stay and Landry's restaurant is at the top of our list for the area's fine dinning restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoveChris4Dined on 10/18/2014good food, but had really poor service. had to ask repeatedly for things and the waiter still never brought what we asked for.
- anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014we enjoyed our 50th wedding anniversary here and it was excellent. This was our first stop at this particular Landry's and we will return again. Everything was great and pricing is moderate. I recommend this for all occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved this place!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014It's hard trying to find a restautant that has something for everyone, but Landry does. It's a seafood place but my husband said the steak was delicious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NewtoSADined on 10/17/2014The lobster was delicious. The filet could have been better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good servicejapickarDined on 10/16/2014Overall a very good experience at landry's. My food was very good (shrimp brochette) but my wife thought her grilled shrimp was kind of bland, which is why I gave 4 instead of 5 stars overall. Would still recommend this place though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Texas gemBlubyuDined on 10/16/2014Landrys on The Riverwalk remains a well known prize for locals and visitors alike. Beginning with an excellent location, great menu, surprising specials, a sophisticated wine list, and a professional staff make the entire dining experience memorable. Landrys is a good example of blending tradition and the foodie culture.Special Features:
- Business GroupMagnoliagalDined on 10/12/2014A group of 12 enjoyed a wonderful meal with so many various menu items. Food was hot and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood is delish!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014Loved my salmon. Hubby loved his rainbow trout. Sides were good--no complaints!Special Features:
- River Dining on RiverwalkRonaldoDined on 10/11/2014We requested a riverside table for two, and got it. People walking by on one side, and boats floating by with people waving, on the other side, made for a beautiful and romantic early evening dinner. I recommend the ambience, superb food and great service to anyone interested in the best seafood we have tasted in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappycustomerDined on 10/10/2014We look forward to eating at this Landry's on very Riverwalk visit. This time we were very disappointed - horribly slow service and the food was not only off temperature but not tasty (my fish was dry). Probably won't be going backSpecial Features:
- 12345Dined on 10/10/2014enjoyed immensely, had made reservations, seated on time, but the bar/music was so loud, every time the door opened, it was impossible to hear anything but the bar.Special Features:
- Very nice venueDine42Dined on 10/2/2014Good attentive service. Good selection of seafood at reasonable prices. Great scenic dining on the RiverwalkSpecial Features:
- Funnancylucero88Dined on 9/27/2014I went with my husband for our anniversary and we wanted to listen to the music. It was nice, but noisy too. The music in the dining hall was turned on and it was a little confusing when the band stopped playing. It was good food, but our waiter forgot our bread and didn't acknowledge our anniversary. It really didn't feel super special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, excellent serviceLawman3411Dined on 9/25/2014The server Ray was awesome and very knowledgeable. I had the coastal pasta and it was definitely a great version of the dish. The krakens punch was a cool drink that tastes great as well. Overall my fiance and our friend loved the place. Definitely plan to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at Landry'sForeverFriendsDined on 9/23/2014I have eaten at Landry's previously but it had been years before this last visit. I brought a guest who had never eaten at Landry's. We both thoroughly enjoyed the meal. Customer service was great also!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not RomanticwinegurlDined on 9/20/2014Good Spot for groups, crab cakes were outstanding. The rest of our food was mediocre. Great wine list but being in the business ans seeing a 300% markup makes it tough to order a good bottle of wine. Bring your own and pay a corkage fee.Special Features:
- Great Service & Good FoodDineDined on 9/6/2014The food was very very good. The service provided by Chad was excellent. His friendly demeanor made our dining experience enjoyable. Our first impression determines if we will visit a restaurant again. Thanks to Chad's excellent service we will visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with Guests from Out of TownBr8945Dined on 9/6/2014Our friend from Dallas was staying at one of the hotels on the Riverwalk so we decided to dine a Landry's just a short walk away. We made reservations and requested a table by the windows which we were given when we arrived. We were promptly greeted by our server. Service overall was knd of slow, but the food was very good. I had the blackened snapper with blackened shrimp and crawfish topping. The girls had cedar planked shrimp and reported it was very good. At times there was a lot of noise form a band upstairs, but overall it was an enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- Lovely late lunchJennieDined on 9/6/2014Landrys always does it right...delicious food, attentive service, and nice view of the riverwalk. Definitely going back.Special Features:
- Probally won't go backGuest36Dined on 8/31/2014It was over priced for what it was. One member did not get what they ordered. Too loud to have a conversation. Food was good and drinks where good.Special Features:
- OkayunhappyDined on 8/24/2014We were seated right near the check-in and the traffic was a little bad.Special Features:
- Very enjoyableShermVIPDined on 8/22/2014We had a great meal with great service - good food, well-paced... Mahi special was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lobster or NotluvmypupsDined on 8/18/2014Great service. Very accommodating. Shrimp cocktail was delicious as was the seafood gumbo. However, very surprising that they serve lobster tails that are chewy and leathery. Not good at all. Had to send mine back and the second one was as bad as the first. They were not sweet and succulent as I would have thought for $32!Special Features:
- Yumcjm123Dined on 8/16/2014Love Landry's food. A little pricey, but the quality of the food is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant experanceHudaDined on 8/10/2014The food was very good and waiter was helpful and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for 2 by the riverBigWaltDined on 8/8/2014If your looking for a romantic spot for two and good seafood; must try. Great service... If u want a table by the river edge must be two ppl.. you can bring larger party but next to river seats 2 per table... only thing that sucks is all the ppl walking by.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Won Best Birthday Planner AwardFoodLoverDined on 8/2/2014My fiance had never been to a Landry's Seafood. I've never been to this location before but have visited the location in Lafayette, LA. I booked the reservation on Open Table and made a note of his 40th birthday and we were seated in the private dining area upstairs with a table viewing the river next to a window. We both ordered steaks and while my filet was overcooked, the server quickly resolved the problem. Dinner was delicious. The service was great. The ambiance was impeccable. It wasn't even my birthday and I wanted to cry :-) My fiance and I strolled out of there hand in hand and enjoyed the rest of our night thanks to Landry's. I couldn't have been happier with my choice.Special Features:
- Great DinnerChamolocoDined on 8/2/2014Landry's food quality is always great, and the river walk location was right on target. The restaurant was extremely busy due to an unexpected surge, yet they managed to take care of us, adequately informing us of unusual delays due to the surge. Thanks to Robert who took care of us and John the floor manager who made sure everyone was being attended to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Anniversary DinnerAdnorm08Dined on 8/2/2014We decided to have a nice Anniversary dinner at Landry's! Little did we know it would be the worst dinner ever! We got sat down at a nice window table of the Riverwalk and 25 minutes went by and not one person came to our table! Our waitress finally came up to say hi and got our drink order and we waited another 15 minutes for our drinks and garlic bread. We then gave our food order and waited over 40 minutes for the food! I'm not a huge seafood person so I ordered a filet mignon and it was the absolute worst filet I've ever had in my life! I'm not picky at all normally but this awful! We ordered bread pudding for dessert and it was so cold when we got it! We then talked to the manager and he just said sorry! That was it! Frustrating!!Special Features:
- HomesickcajunDined on 8/2/2014Food/service were outstanding. Great place to enjoy a meal with friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014Food was not hot and dinner portions were rather small compared to Galveston and The Woodlands location.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceFamilyTimeWellSpentDined on 7/26/2014We were in San Antonio and really wanted a great fish restaurant. Landrys was nestled in a beautiful section of the RiverWalk. We dined outside by the prettiest tree ever and had the most amazing meal. Our server was attentive and even the manager checked in on our dining experience. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A True Pleasure On All CountsRMR20Dined on 7/18/2014Wonderful service by our wait person Lindsey at Landry's in san Antonio. The food was outstanding. Not over seasoned so that the wonderful natural flavors of our seafood dishes were able to take center stage. We were further greeted near the end of our meal by the manager who was most kind and quite helpful. Kudos and easy 10's to all.Special Features:
- Great food and experienceRyanDined on 7/12/2014A Little pricey but still great. The crab cake appetizer was perfect, the red snapper was superb, and the desserts were devine. I would recommend this place to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place for Special OccasioncaacdmDined on 7/12/2014We went here for my wife's birthday prior to going to Howl at the Moon. It was an amazing view by the river and the food was delicious. They did not do anything for my wife's birthday though. I thought they would at least give her a piece of cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and service!!!!!!!4neffDined on 7/6/2014Superior stuffed crab! Broiled seafood platter was excellent! Love their mango margaritas! Very kid friendly! Our server was outstanding! The new manager is super friendly and loves to visit with customers! Outstanding Landry's!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a great visitOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/28/2014Bottom line is that our service was bad and this was completely avoidable. There was no recognition of the Select program, wait times were long, etc. Just a frustrating visit. We will not return.
- The following 53 reviews are from the Landry's Seafood House - San Antonio reviews archive.
- Another winnerFreddieDined on 6/22/2014Great food, friendly staff, and good service...forth different Landry's location and the same great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On The RiverwalkDFWBobDined on 6/21/2014This location provides a unique dining experience especially for people watchers. You can dine right on the edge of the San Antonio Riverwalk. If you do choose to eat outside, you will have a constant stream of people passing by your table on the Riverwalk, as well as, boat riders on the river. This, and the noisy birds in the trees, all makes for a "very busy" atmosphere so if quiet casual dining is what you're looking for, you better eat inside. I had the filet and my wife had the lobster. Both were done correctly and very good. The service was well above average and the margaritas were excellent. Appetizers, salads, entrees, sides, desert and six cocktails for just under $150.00 for two. OpenTable reservation is the way to go here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.