Landry's Seafood House - Orlando
8800 Vineland Ave
Orlando, FL 32821-6806Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Landry's Seafood House - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.landrysseafood.com/location-orlando.asp
- Phone: 4078276466
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm, Sunday 11:30am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Landry's Seafood House - Orlando
Out of all the Orlando attractions you could visit, Landry’s Seafood is the most delicious. Just a short drive away from the exceptional Disney World and Universal Studios, Landry's is conveniently located to entertain your family when they're taking a much-needed break from a day of fun and excitement. Feast at one of the city's tastiest seafood restaurantsContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Landry's Seafood House - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
36 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (12)good for groups (12)great for lunch (10)special occasion (10)fit for foodies (9)romantic (8)neighborhood gem (6)notable wine list (6)hot spot (3)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Really good.foodjunkieDined on 10/18/2014Great. Can't wait to return. Came with a group, service was outstanding and food was cooked to perfection. Everyone was really friendly.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/18/2014Food and service were excellent. Best mussels we've ever had.Special Features:
- good food, excellent serviceJamesBondDined on 10/13/2014Many things on the menu that I want to go back and try. Our server, Marcus, took very good care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Landry'sVirginiaDined on 10/3/2014Outstanding meal with outstanding service. Everything was tasteful in preparation, service and overall just a great time. Every bite was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great managerShelliDined on 10/3/2014Manager noticed I had only eaten half my food and came out to make sure everything was okay. Unusual - and very welcome! Had a great playground for kids, fantastic way to keep them entertained while having a nice meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New place to usCapturedinChicago2014Dined on 9/29/2014We had never been before and really enjoyed the place. The only down was the salty gumbo.Special Features:
- Accommodatingdiner64Dined on 9/25/2014Our waiter asked the chef to prepare a dish that was no longer on the printed menu. Everyone was very accommodating and the food was excellent.Special Features:
- Great choice of fresh fishCouncillorbr1Dined on 8/23/2014Service a little slow but the food was great, especially the fish and a great choice too.Special Features:
- great venue and food for groupsfoodie2Dined on 8/22/2014thank you for accommodating our group, since we had back room it would have been nice to spread out a little. we were a bit jammed in for 10 people. our server was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatzeroneroVIPDined on 8/22/2014What a great restaurant. Love the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood spectacular - not!RITomDined on 8/18/2014Went into the restaurant expecting an excellent seafood selection which we found. Appetisers were excellent. However the entree choices that we made were far less than spectacular. Lobster tail was dry with no meaningful taste. Fish and chips were good. Baked stuffed shrimp was terrible - looked like it came from the freezer to the microwave.
- Wife's birthday!!TenneaDined on 8/11/2014Had a really wonderful time! Thanks to our server for a great experience .. You giys rock!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Personal Anniversary DinnerMrandMrsRDined on 8/11/2014My husband and I have dined at this restaurant before and the food did not disappoint again! Our menus were personalized to wish us a Happy 2nd Anniversary which was really sweet and special. Our waitress was less attentive than I would have liked, but overall a wonderful romantic dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Taste of Louisiana!bigcountry21Dined on 7/31/2014We're from Louisiana and this Landry's is as good as back home! Crawfish Etoufe' was seasoned perfectly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Landry's Seafood House - Orlando reviews archive.