Landry's Seafood House - Las Vegas
2610 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89102-4370Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Landry's Seafood House - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.landrysseafood.com/location-las-vegas.asp
- Phone: 7022510101
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
Friday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Sunday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
Lunch menu served Monday - Friday until 3:00pm
Happy Hour Daily: 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
A word from Landry's Seafood House - Las Vegas
In addition to the glittering lights of the city’s world-famous casinos and hotels, Las Vegas is also home to some of the country's most celebrated restaurants. For seafood lovers in the Las Vegas area, Landry's Seafood has just the casual but upscale style for family and business diners alike. As one of the top seafood restaurants in Las Vegas, Landry's is known for its delectable shrimp and fish dishes, mouth-watering steaks and exceptional wine list. Take a break from your Las Vegas vacation - join us for a Gulf Coast meal you will not forget.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Landry's Seafood House - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (26)good for groups (20)great for lunch (15)fit for foodies (15)romantic (13)kid-friendly (12)neighborhood gem (11)notable wine list (8)great for brunch (7)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (2)Show More
- Great SeafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Loved everything about the dining experience, especially the seafood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Landry'slarryjDined on 9/9/2014Overall it was a good dining experience. It was an early dinner so the restaurant was fairly empty, so prompt and attentive service was expected and received.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It took 3 tries to get correct billOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014The first had somebody else's appetizers on it, second did not have my birthday discount, 3rd was right! Service was great until another booth came in right next to us, service came to a standstill after that..Special Features:
- Jim49VIPDined on 8/30/2014Dinner was not especially notable but the service was outstanding. Restaurant could use a makeover and the food was okay but not as good as some of the other chain seafood restaurants we have been to.....such as Bonefish Grill and Red Lobster.
- neighborVIPDined on 8/22/2014All was great except the gumbo which was too watery but on the flip side has lots of shrimpSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISAPPOINTING COMPARED TO OTHERSBethOhio74Dined on 8/21/2014The Myrtle Beach could give Las Vega Landrys some lessons. Seafood just was not as good
- First visit...not impressedDebidDined on 8/14/2014My Mother-in -law picked the restaurant so we went with it. My father-in-law is in a wheelchair so the roominess and ease of access was a plus. Service was terrific and attentive however the food was very disappointing. Fried onion appetizer looks terrific but taste like oil! Crab cakes with very little crab. Banana Split more like a banana split wrap with tons of cool whip. I would not recommend especially when there are so many other restaurants to choose from.Special Features:
- goodkerrytulsaDined on 8/12/2014I had a good time. The waiter was helpful friendly great service will go there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dine out.CarpskiillerreviewDined on 8/12/2014Nice appearance , friendly staff. Slow kitchen, w little effort to plate in appealing manner. Needs to modernize serving technique, the old way of carrying tay of food w support legs a Lon Wayne lame and dated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and PriceycrabloverDined on 8/12/2014Mike, our server was excellent - top notch. Two of us went on a Tuesday - all you can eat "king" crab legs. KING - not - somewhere between King and snow crab. I have a sore on my right index finger trying to use a white linen table napkin to snap a leg apart. These are over-steamed crab legs that do not respond to nut crackers or little tiny forks to get out the meat. Smart diners should bring their own scissors to access the meat - which is fabulous - once you get to it. TOPS Boiling Crab by a milestone!! We are locals and first timers to this restaurant. Would recommend, with some reservations.Special Features:
- Great serverJimdadDined on 7/19/2014Service was great! Our server was attentive and very pleasant. Unfortunately one of our entrees was cold and had to be reordered, also the lobster was overcooked also. I hope this was a onetime occurrence. We will try again to see if there is an improvementSpecial Features:
- Romantic getawayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014The food is great and the atmosphere was great. I always have a great experience When I dine here. Keep up the good work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very nice evening….SmashVIPDined on 7/13/2014In the past I have had some not so pleasant experiences at this restaurant, but on my last two visits, I have seen great improvement. We had an excellent server - her name is Rosa. I do wish the fried shrimp had been a little more cooked as the batter seemed a bit "doughy". If you like margaritas, try the one topped with merlot.I would recommend this to a friend.
- AYCE King CrabDrRobinVIPDined on 7/8/2014I am a Landry's Select Club member and wanted to try the Tuesday all you can eat King Crab. It was excellent. Our server kept the crab legs coming until we could eat no more! I don't know how long this special is on for, but we will definitely be back. Well worth the price.Special Features:
- First visit and wasn't so impressed3VegasBoysDined on 7/5/2014Have heard a lot about Landry's but had never been. Service was average and compared to an Applebee's or Chili's. Food was edible but nothing spectacular. May or may not return...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CptnwillieDined on 7/1/2014This was terrific dining experience! Dave was excellent and very knowledgable and so friendly. The menu was extensive and very we'll done. Best lobster bisque ever.Special Features:
- Nice!BobbyVIPDined on 6/27/2014The offerings that Landry's has nationwide will not disappoint you. Fresh seafood is to be expected. This franchise, just off the Las Vegas Strip is worth looking at. Prices are quite moderate when compared to many of the higher-end options in town. If you're driving, plentiful parking is available. The Sahara Express bus will also drop you just a few steps away. Jacob was our friendly and efficient waiter. We recommend this restaurant as one you will find familiar and comforting!Special Features:
- All You Can Eat Crab TUESDAYS!lovinopentableDined on 6/24/2014Saw freeway billboard for ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB on Tues and it was Tues...made a reservation on Open Table for 4...the waiter was not knowledgeable about the type of crab we could order we were misinformed us, a neighboring table overhead the ordering conversation and told us the waiter was wrong. we then ordered the crab of our choice...$49.99 per person. Ordered the Spicy Prawns, appetizer, they were good, but not very spicy..ordered the fish& chips, fried in a light batter, very good, sitting on a large bed of onion rings w/fries, plentiful...ordered the dessert, the Banana Foster, very good....Crab was so popular, they ran out of it about 8 p.m... arriving customers were informed there would be a wait for more crab..will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaveDined on 6/21/2014Landry's is the finest place in town for fish and seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SeafoodNewporterVIPDined on 6/16/2014Always enjoy seafood at Landry's! Service and food were excellent.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2014We celebrated Fathers Day and the dad's were very pleased with our selection! Excellent food and service!!! Great staff from the moment we walked in to the time we left!!! I'd certainly recommend it..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good!!!FranDined on 6/15/2014I was apprehensive because of the reviews I read here, but everything was perfect! food delicious with the perfect spice and family environment. Wonderful stuffed mushroom input, and the best oysters I ever ate. The main course was Alaskan king crab that comes with potatoes, delicious. Definitely going back! lunch on Father's Day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Night FeverGrazerDined on 6/14/2014Arrived for a 6:15 reservation for 5 and were seated immediately. Waitress ("Maria") remembered us from a previous visit over 8 months ago! Excellent service, great menu variety, excellent food! Great drinks selection! Not too noisy for a Saturday evening but then we were finished and out the door just after 8 p.m. Highly recommended especially for those familiar with Southern cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice!fenderbenderDined on 6/10/2014Read some negative reviews, but found everything to be very nice. Much bigger than we expected. Went specifically for the 'Tuesday Night All You Can Eat King Crab'. Was impressed at how often they replenished the crab. Disappointed in the quality. Just OK, but now we know. Drew was a great server. Very professional. One of the new managers stopped by several times. Nice chat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Landry's Does not carebeenaroundsteakDined on 6/7/2014Dinner at Landry's last Saturday night was horrific. Ripped cushions in booths, no management to be found, wait staff loud and inappropriate. Salad was old and wilted. Filet Mignon was of very poor quality (which I did not eat, yet nobody was concerned that I was not happy with my meal). Lobster was ordinary (except for the prices-ridiculous for the quality). Ambience was non-existent. We will never return
- LandrysSaltedDined on 6/5/2014Had a great time. Food was excellent and service great. Our server,Drew, was very knowledgeable about the menu. Will definitely returnSpecial Features:
- Seafood placeLoveItalianVIPDined on 5/31/2014The fish was good, but a bit overdone. The service was just okay; our waiter did not pay much attention to us and had to be flagged down when we needed something or had a question. He did not chill our wine nor refill our glasses.Special Features:
- jasevenVIPDined on 5/25/2014We have eaten at this restaurant before and it was good. This time it wasn't. Service was poor and food sat too long before being served. Food was cold, tough and dry.
- The following 104 reviews are from the Landry's Seafood House - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- DisappointingStarreyedDined on 5/20/2014Disappointed with the "famous Salad". It was served drenched in some sort of dressing. I had to request a salad without dressing. Server should have asked (1) okay to put dressing on salad (2) perhaps offer oil & vinegar on THE SIDE. This was our first visit to Landry's and was not aware of how portions would be served. My Planked Salmon, while,it tasted okay, not sure it was fresh, as I was not feeling well when I returned home. My husband's stuffed flounder was good. Guest Filet was okay.
- Our special 45th anniversary dinnerOurSpecial45ThDined on 5/17/2014This was our first time to Landry's. My wife found it on the internet while looking for a place we had never been. The pictures of the resturant was great. We booked our reservation through Open table on the morning of May 17. We indicated that it was our 45th wedding anniversary dinner. Our reservation was for 7:30 PM. We arrived at 7:25, and was seated within 2 minutes. The host that seated up handed both of us menus with "Happy 45th Anniversary Dinner" printed on the top of the menu. Our waiter "Angie Joy" was exceptional. She was bright, intelligent, and out going. Just as our dinner came, another host (blonde girl, i didn't get her name) came to take some pictures. Angie came and talked with us for at least 15 minutes before we left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- $100 & a night we'll never get backc3poDined on 5/16/2014I had been to Landry's in another city in the past, and remembered it as a nice place to dine. This restaurant has a nice decor and was clean and well-appointed. Unfortunately, the service was the worst we've had since living in Vegas, and the evening overall was very disappointing. The seafood was adequate, but nothing spectacular. We were overcharged for one of the meals, and a discount (inadequate to correct the discrepancy) was applied. The server was cheerful and polite when we were actually interacting, but abysmal in all other respects. There is no chance we will ever subject ourselves to this lackluster experience again.
- LANDRY'SOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/9/2014Overall appearance, exterior/interior was very nice and quaint. Reception was pleasant. Table nicely set and clean. Oysters on half shell nice platting but the dipping sauce or mix for the dipping sauce was blend. The "famous" salad bowl was overrated and lettuce leaves were wilted no crisp. Entre' Red Snapper was over cooked and dry and the side order of topping was dry as well. The accompanying vegi, Brocolli, was in abundance and blend. One large bunch would have been sufficient. There was a desire for more service from wait staff.Special Features:
- Early Mother's Day Dinnermyragail1970Dined on 5/9/2014I met my friend and her mother at Landry's Seafood House for an early Mother's Day dinner. My friend's mom wanted seafood and Landry's came in mind. I have eaten there before and I knew it would be a nice place for dinner. Everyone enjoyed their food. The stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer were delicious. The salad tossed in the house dressing was to die for...I highly recommend it! Overall we had great food and even better conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinner!JenniferDined on 5/3/2014My husband and I were so impressed by the level of service we received, as well as the quality and freshness of our food. We made a 9pm reservation on fight-night (so the restaurant was super quiet when we arrived, as most people were on the strip watching the event). It couldn't have been more perfect. We will definitely return soon!Special Features:
- Good for Business LunchesLVDinerDined on 4/28/2014I have dined at Landry's numerous times. I stopped going for a while because the food went downhill but it's gotten better. I like that they give you a nice salad and bread before the meal. There are many healthy options as well as fried fish. Both are good. The service is always very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't Be BackDACupertinoDined on 4/26/2014This was a very disappointing experience. Lobster bisque had bits of shell in it (waiter removed it from the bill). It also just didn't have that true bisque flavor. Tasted like canned soup with little bits of seafood added. My husband had the broiled seafood platter which has been his favorite. Everything thing was very overcooked. He said the fish was so overcooked that it was almost impossible to even find enough of it to eat. We used to love this place but decided this would be our last visit. The only good part was our outstanding waiter. He was the best!
- InterestingKennyVIPDined on 4/19/2014Ordered "stuffed flounder" and was very thin/small portion of flounder for the price.Special Features:
- Great local placeugabooVIPDined on 4/10/2014First time here, was very pleased with food and service. Had the calamari app and it was cooked with little grease, and very tasty. Had the salad with house dressing, was exceptional. Rivals Lawry's. I had the grilled/blackened snapper and it was a perfectly cooked white fish, seasoned just right. Had a side of snow crab, and it was a little overcooked but very good anyway. Wife had the shrimp and grits, was not a usual southern preparation, but in a creole sauce. Was spicy and good, just be aware its not the usual meal.Special Features:
- FoodfunfoodDined on 4/10/2014Could use a bigger variety of food. A bit pricey. Surprised not having scampi!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfulandiDined on 4/8/2014This is only my second visit but it again was wonderful. Our waiter and hostess were just as wonderfulSpecial Features: