Landmark Americana - Wayne
629 West Lancaster Ave.
Wayne, PA 19087Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Landmark Americana - Wayne
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.landmarkamericana.com/ml-home.html
- Phone: 6109951001
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We have a DJ most nights of the week for our late night service.
A word from Landmark Americana - Wayne
Thank you for choosing Landmark Americana for your dining needs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Landmark Americana - Wayne - Best Restaurants in Wayne ›
Landmark Americana - Wayne reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (14)kid-friendly (9)great for lunch (9)vibrant bar scene (6)neighborhood gem (4)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)fit for foodies (2)special occasion (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Fun PlacecrabmanVIPDined on 8/20/2014Jessica and Tiffany were great at the bar. We shared the cheesesteak eggrolls (yum!) and we both had the Carne Asada. Also good. Portions were large...god value for the price. Good place to go for casual food.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/22/2014I highly recommend the cheesesteak eggrolls!!! The service was excellent.Special Features:
- Amazing wings but that's itVlaskowskiDined on 7/5/2014The wings were amazing, however everything else food wise was average at best.
- goodheddyDined on 6/23/2014food was good and ambiance was ok, nothing special. our waiter was very obviously new, but he was earnest. It really was nothing special. If you need a quick bite or to meet up with friends it is good enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Getting betterDrLydiaGrayVIPDined on 6/11/2014My mom loves to come to landmark for lunch so I tagalong. my observation is the food is getting much better. I had The vegetable quesadilla and it was good. The soft pretzel starter is a must it's fantastic for bar food. I brother ordered the cheesesteak eggrolls the presentation was much better than before and had a nice little kick to them. When my mom asked me to come to landmark for lunch I will be much more upbeat. I still wish they would add the O Toro shoestring fries to their menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't order the burritoJustTellinLikeItIsVIPDined on 6/6/2014The burrito appeared to be about 90% "sauce"--cheese, sour cream blend--and very very little of the purported filler. Veggie burger was pretty good though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick dinnerMy2CentsVIPDined on 6/6/2014We had a tasty and quick dinner on Friday evening. Arrived at 5pm and were seated immediately. Our order was served very quickly and we were able to leave on time. We had limited time due to a prior engagement.Special Features:
- GOOD Crab cake and Seafood bisqueNewZagats2VIPDined on 6/1/2014These are the two favorites. But the rest can be salty, trying to get U to drink. BUT WE DO NOT DRINK. So It is rather annoying. There is NO BOTTLED water. So it's Fluoride, or junk, like seltzer (full of sodium)… hehehe… or Bring Ur own bottled water!… rrr. Veggie Quesedilla without the peppers is good.Special Features:
- Mixed reviewDrLydiaGrayVIPDined on 5/28/2014Let's start with the positives. The sunny burger was spot on perfect. On over the best burgers I have tried in ages. I wish I ordered it. I had the French onion soup and shared Honey habanero wings. There was not a hint of honey anywhere in the wings that were too hot to eat... Although the wait staff was very nice about it , it was kind of a bummer. The soft pretzels are also a winnerI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Low PricesNewZagats2VIPDined on 5/25/2014Great tuna salad, and ask for mango dressing on the side. Great Seafood bisque soup. Ask for the crab-cake sandwich without the roll and the rest and it is ony 8! Combine that with the soup!! Ohh wow! .. have the guacamole made fresh and leave out the onions and the peppers! … Tons of tri colored chips! … Bread pudding is good. Avoid the way tooo SALTY 50-cent wings, my friend made this mistake and they were inedible! He doesn't drink so he was stuck drinking tons of gingerales, because they DON'T have BOTTLED WATER!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!KyleDined on 5/16/2014Food was really good at Landmark. The bread pudding here is one of our favorites!Special Features:
- Lovely CelebrationWalkingWoman921Dined on 5/16/2014We booked my daughter's graduation lunch on-line with no idea what the place would be like. We were pleasantly surprised to find this lovely restaurant. The food was terrific. Our service was excellent. Everyone loved the food. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Sports BarLadyWhoLunchesDined on 5/15/2014Food is great...but I prefer a ladies sort of place...very dark....I do not like to see a bar at lunch.Special Features:
- The following 64 reviews are from the Landmark Americana - Wayne reviews archive.
- Great atmosphere and serviceparentsnightoutDined on 2/28/2014Overall we enjoyed our first time here. The only comment we have is that a few things we ordered were definitely too salty. Besides that, we are definitely coming back as the service was great, the atmosphere modern and comfortable, and they were very kid friendly (the biggest one for us).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed reviewDrLydiaGrayVIPDined on 2/19/2014The soft pretzels on the appetizer menu are delicious. I like the sister restaurant Toro much better but if you stick to the burger your be fine.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food. Great beerDBofArdmoreDined on 2/1/2014Very good food. Great beer selection. Kid friendly. Attentive and prompt service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place to goShellyVIPDined on 12/28/2013The food was good. The staff was friendly and competent. We would go back again.Special Features:
- We enjoyed the food, especiallyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/6/2013We enjoyed the food, especially the wings. Service was ok, but I think he was just a little busy. Would go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service is slow. The wineOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/26/2013The service is slow. The wine list stinks. The food is descent for the price.
- Best wings and burgers aroundcrlipkinVIPDined on 11/8/2013I was craving wings, so we decided to head to Landmark. I haven't found a better spot for wings yet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice for a casual dinnermainlinerDined on 10/26/2013Menu had a lot of variety; prices were reasonable. We'll go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always great food + kid friendlyMattVIPDined on 10/11/2013I live close to landmark so I pop in every once in a while but I never have left a review ... I came in Friday night for dinner ... I feel like the menu is constantly improving and I am always happy with the food - it is mostly straightforward but there are some twists that really make it work --- the beer selection is always fantastic --- and the service is great - everyone is very helpful and fun ---- ambience is great and very kid friendly as well --- few 'sports' bars can do so much and do it well and landmark does just that ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual lunch pretty goodDrLydiaGrayVIPDined on 9/24/2013No real complaints.. The food has been constantly good. It is nothing to rave about but it works for lunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One odf the worst restaurantfoodserviceproVIPDined on 9/15/2013One odf the worst restaurant experiences I've ever had, awful food and service
- Food hit or misspreshowDinersVIPDined on 7/31/2013Pleasant though unspectacular sports-bar atmosphere with plenty of tvs, lots of different beers, places for quieter dining and for socializing in groups. Food quality is irregular in our two visits. Veggie burger and fries were very good. Nachos were bad -- modest amounts of cheez-whiz -like cheese and squirted watery sour cream, sweet rather than spicy or savory beef chili. Medium buffalo wings on the soggy side, chipotle chicken salad like a random combination of ingredients in its composition and taste. Needs to shape up.I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was our second visitOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/22/2013This was our second visit to Landmark - Wayne and our group of 4 had carne asada, cheeseburger, macaroni and cheese, noodle salad and the adult grilled cheese. The tacos, burger and Mac and cheese were prepared well, generous and tasted great. The salads and adult's grilled cheese were below average. It was a quiet Monday evening and thankfully we were not in a rush, as the service was a bit slow. Our waiter was great, friendly and attentive, but the food took a long time. We would try it again and be sure we have plenty of time.Special Features:
- the banana cheesecake cinnamon iceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/20/2013The service was excellent - we were greeted with a smile and a welcome. the food was very good and the banana cheesecake cinnamon ice cream desert was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice food & great bar atmosphere!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/8/2013This was probably my 4th time at Landmark. It seems like a great after work for a quick drink and a bite spot. The food is consistent, hot, and tasty. It has warm staff and attentive service... we would definitely recommend this restaurant to others!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food isn't that good, theHyeDocVIPDined on 6/28/2013Food isn't that good, the ambience is so so, but the beer is good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, friendly staffOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/16/2013We enjoyed a Father's Day brunch at Landmark and, unlike many restaurants these days, we were able to converse without yelling at each other over the music - and there were six of us! Our waitress was attentive, helpful and patient. The food was a little long in coming, but when it did arrive, it was quite good. I liked the fact that you could order off the brunch menu or the regular menu, and we did just that. We will be returning for lunch soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome FoodLynnVIPDined on 6/8/2013We have been to Landmark before for drinks but decided to give it a try for dinner. Glad we did. Food was awesome. Gives Bar food a twist with bang bang shrimp tempura, spicy tuna rolls, and mac and cheese. All yum. I got the fajitas and they were delicious. Huge portions and all good good good. Fries are like chicky and pete's!Special Features:
- Family gatheringsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2013We've been to Landmark Americana for a number of family gatherings. Their menu has something for everyone in your family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/4/2013I will not be returning to this Landmark. After waiting 45 minutes and receiving NO FOOD, I politely mentioned to the hostess that we had been waiting an unusually long time for our food. After 2 minutes, she came back and said with an attitude, "I told the server and I told the manager-not much else I can do." Our food finally came about 5 minutes later-no apology, they never even put bread on the table, no mention that we had waited 50 minutes for 2 burgers and a salad! It's a shame because the food is good, service and attitude TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- I was very pleasantly surprised.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/27/2013I was very pleasantly surprised. We were looking for a place with no wait at 7pm on a Saturday night which is hard to find in Wayne. We made an OpenTable reservation, but they were not crowded. The food was good and was presented very creatively. It was a great choice for a family.Special Features:
- While the food was decent,radioladyDined on 3/21/2013While the food was decent, my husband was very disappointed that although they had a great list of beers, they were out of his first two choices. He settled for the third. It's a sports bar and with the "March Madness" going on, noise from the bar area was expected. It was pretty noisy.Special Features:
- Nice Bar Areatbird1021VIPDined on 2/17/2013Went on a busy Sunday night (President's Day Weekend) and had to request a seat in the bar area when the hostess tried to seat us (tightly) in between two large parties in the main dining room. We later found out that kids eat free on Sundays - which explained the crowds. The service in the bar area started off slowly but eventually picked up. We tried the wings since the bar special is 50 cent wings on Sunday nights. They were very good. And, actually, the bar specials are rather good all week long for happy hour (per the sign sitting on the table). My date had a cheeseburger and I had a white pizza - both were good. Would go back.Special Features:
- We finally tried this placeopenopen12Dined on 2/17/2013We finally tried this place and it was okay. Two of the people ordered fish and chips which they loved. Fish tacos not so good. Soup very good. Easy place to take the family. Server very attentive.Special Features:
- Landmark Americana has a goodfriendsforlunchDined on 2/16/2013Landmark Americana has a good menu. The TVs all had sports which kept us all entertained. I was glad that I made reservations because all tables were occupied. This is our 3rd time there. I know we will be going again.Special Features:
- There was nothing exceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013There was nothing exceptional about the food. We ordered a pizza for the kids and they didn't like it. Also, there's not even a steak on the menu which surprised me.
- Appetizer of buffalo chickenOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2013Appetizer of buffalo chicken dip didn't seem to have any chicken in it at all. Dinner and desert were pretty good. Waiter was really odd.Special Features: