Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
10 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 11102Neighborhood:
Contemporary FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.landmarc-restaurant.com/
- Phone: 2128236123x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast and Lunch: Daily: 7:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Marc Murphy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Located in the North tower of the Time Warner Center, Landmarc [at the Time Warner Center] offers two impressive event rooms. These rooms can hold two separate parties, or be combined into one large room
- Private Party Contact: Benchmarc Events by Marc Murphy 2126258270x
- Special Events: Landmarc (Tribeca) and Landmarc (At the Time Warner Center) are available for private events such as cocktail receptions, dinners, wedding receptions and more. Let’s start planning yours! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
A word from Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
Chef Marc Murphy and his wife, Pamela Schein Murphy, bring their downtown neighborhood bistro uptown to the Time Warner Center. Landmarc offers contemporary bistro dishes as well as a famously well-priced wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary French
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center - Best Restaurants in Columbus Circle ›
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center reviews from OpenTable diners
302 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (119)kid-friendly (117)scenic view (107)great for brunch (74)great for lunch (74)fit for foodies (69)neighborhood gem (60)vibrant bar scene (46)special occasion (45)notable wine list (43)hot spot (37)late-night find (29)romantic (26)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- DonnaVIPDined on 10/17/2014Everyone enjoyed the food. It was delicious. And the server was wonderful. Unobtrusive but remembered all our requests. Very impressive. We all will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tried and True Never DisappointsGirlzniteoutDined on 10/14/2014I picked this restaurant knowing it never disappoints with the plus that everyone in my party was coming from many directions and it was easy to get to. Everything was tasty--Mediterranean salad, octopus appetizer, Salmon and Lamb chop dishes were ordered. I was with friends but it seemed to be a great place for after work crowd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LandmarcstaceyVIPDined on 10/11/2014Thank god you can save mediocre food with good service - we could've have gone down to whole foods, spent less on groceries and just make our own steak and pasta at home... Smh
- GREAT GO TO RESTAURANTLifizgudDined on 10/11/2014Have been going here for years. It's a great place always consistent. Waitstaff super friendly. I love their salads.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodfreakVIPDined on 10/11/2014Landmarc never disappoints-the menu always makes adults and kids happy, the wine list is affordable and good and it's loud enough to take crabby kids without feeling you're disturbing anyone. Love the omelets, pasta, salads and entrees. Great fish choices and the kids love the mac and cheese. Crayons and placemats to color keeps 'em quiet too. We never stop coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth price. Fairly standard.EddieDined on 10/11/2014It just doesn't warrant the price you pay. In a city full of great food I don't need to go there for what is pretty average food, anbience and service.
- Business lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Met a colleague here for lunch - friendly and professional staff, good menu and delicious food.Special Features:
- really disappointingJeromeDined on 10/5/2014Food was not good and way overpriced. Service was just ok. Very disappointing.
- Great PlacetvPatrickDined on 10/4/2014Good place for a quick bite. Great location and good desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Burthday celebrationHankthecatDined on 10/4/2014We went here for a birthday dinner which I made note if upon reservation. It was not acknowledged. Crowded seating. Tables too close together. Could not have a conversation. Food excellent. Service very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beware 5 PMSUMMIT51VIPDined on 10/3/2014Shift change Lots of staff but lots of waiting for ??? not by them Manager not up to snuff on this oneSpecial Features:
- Lowered StandardsReginaDined on 10/1/2014This is one of our company's favorite places, so when we decided to have a group lunch of 10 with a visiting business associate, this place was the first that came to mind. Unfortunately, with this reservation, the service was not as usual. When being served our meals, the server practically threw them at the table without sitting the plates in front of the person who ordered the meal. Items were forgotten that was ordered and brought after meal was almost complete. Waitress only came back one to see if everything was OK - we were somewhat disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently goodhealthyfoodieDined on 9/28/2014Food was good. Host took my preferences into account when seating us. Hosts were friendly and fun. Service was nice but slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very noisyxoxoDined on 9/28/2014Noisy - Food Okay Not Great - Poor Service Skip ThIs Place If You're Looking For A Good Quiet meal.Special Features:
- Must visit near Central ParkwinerDined on 9/26/2014Great meal. Appetizer of the bone marrow was outstanding. Our server paired it with a bottle of Clos Du Val Napa Cabernet! Great pairing.Special Features:
- A perfect pre-concert dinnerStephenHVIPDined on 9/26/2014A perfect place for a pre-concert dinner in the Time Warner Center. Bonus points for a great "bring your own wine" policy.Special Features:
- Wanted to love it but...FoodieNYCVIPDined on 9/26/2014Group of 10 on an early Friday evening. Excited since the TriBeCa one was a great experience. But maybe because we were a large group on a busy Friday night, service was lackluster. One of our friends had to wait almost 45 minutes for his food. Apparently his order wasn't put in and they only noticed once everyone else's food was delivered to the table. And, when his food finally came, we were all done and his food wasn't cooked to his preference. They sent out a dessert plate on the house, which we thanked them for. But the kitchen should have worked harder to rectify the mistake and ensure that when the food finally came, it was cooked to the customer's preference.Special Features:
- Nice place for kidsLuvNYCDined on 9/25/2014Beautiful restaurant. Nice booth for our table of 9. Great for kids...cotton candy at dessert. Food was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable go-toOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/24/2014Landmarc is a great restaurant for the neighborhood for many reasons. For me, I like that because it's so big, I can always get a table; it's open late; it has an extensive wine list; and the good is reliable. On this particular occasion my steak was chewy, which had not happened in the past.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ok food,mediocre service,high checkUNGAvisitorDined on 9/23/2014Went there for a fine dining experience and left quite disappointed. Appetizers were good, main dishes were not up to temperature although the quality of the meat and cut was good. We were served the wine when we had finished the appetizers. The service was not up to par. Nice view if they give a table by the window. Otherwise, looking at the interior of a mall.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014I was very disappointed with my experience at this restaurant. Waiter obviously didn't want to be there and my steak was overcooked with hardly any flavor. Brought my parents and my mother got a bland everyday salad. To top it off my tiramisu had chunks of sugar in it. I would not recommend.Special Features:
- A perfect pre-concert dinnerStephenHVIPDined on 9/20/2014I went to Landmarc for a pre-concert dinner. Everything was great. Bonus points for being really good about my bringing my own bottle of wine to dinner. I will be making this my preferred pre-concert place to eat going forward.Special Features:
- NYC AWSOME!!!MikeDined on 9/20/2014AWSOME OH WOW - like totally freak me out I mean RIGHT ON!- LANDMARC SURE IS NUMBER 1- everything and the server were perfectSpecial Features:
- worth the priceJim59Dined on 9/16/2014Excellent food, great service without the "stuffy" atmosphere. A little noisy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the view and the ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014They sat us early even though our entire party was not present. The food was delicious. They didn't rush us out. Not my first time and defenetely not the last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBostonMAVIPDined on 9/14/2014Went here last minute with my husband and 2-month-old baby. The restaurant accommodated the stroller, service was attentive and the food was amah-zing. Highly recommend!
- great birthday partyfinallyDined on 9/12/2014i stopped in earlier and georgio (who deserves a big gold star) helped me with table decorations. i left them and he said they would be on the table when the guests arrived - and they were!!!!! great service and great food - a wonderful celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keep going backJackDined on 9/12/2014The brunch is always first-class, as is the service. No exception this time. A noisy customer sat next to us, with continued loud talking, but that was no fault of the restaurant. We are going back with a group in 21 days. Love it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchAUTC83Dined on 9/12/2014Just enjoyed a very elegant brunch at Landmarc. Can't really fault the place. A very nice space in the Time Warner Center, with beautiful decor. Service was swift and courteous. Would certainly recommend to a friend, particularly bringing relatives into town. In a place like Midtown/Columbus Circle, it can be tough to find a relaxed/affordable restaurant, and this one did so with aplomb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waiter was superbPannieDined on 9/10/2014Our waiter was patient with our tardy guest and worked with us in our selection, especially given some dietary restrictions. Everyone we encountered was friendly and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/8/2014This restaurant has regressed and the breakfast is not as good as it used to be. The food is mediocre at best and the service inattentive. Will have second thoughts about this place in the future.
- Good mealIluvnyDined on 9/6/20142nd trip to landmark. 2nd time not as good as first. Food good but was fabulous 1st timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good spot for dinnerPaulyanaDined on 9/5/2014We ate here quite late on our first night in NYC. We were tired travellers but still had a good experience at Landmarc. It was bustling, busy and thoroughly enjoyale - we only beers and burgers but the food was very tasty, the service was good and we enjoyed the ambiance in the restaurant. It was also good VFM. It is somewhere that I would happily return to.Special Features:
- Not impressestom12345Dined on 9/5/2014Food was good. Waiter was terrible - abrupt, never around. Screwed up the charge card in our favor and when he pointed it out he did not even say thanks. Restaurant ran out of steak at 6:00 pm
- Service has declined unfortunatelyClassicVIPDined on 9/5/2014The issue with service at this restaurant continues to get worse. It is a shame. Our server forgot to turn in our appetizer order. We had to ask for bread four times to finally get some. We had to ask for our water glasses to be refilled. Plates were cleared while others were still eating.
- Off the MarcLakesideDinerDined on 9/4/2014I was looking forward to dining at Landmarc and was underwhelmed by the experience ... Frozen frites, an oily and bland chimichurri sauce, over seasoned lamb chops, and a perfunctorily grilled piece of chicken with my son's (he's 9) Caesar salad. Wonderful service and they do accomodate children well, but food wise, the value wasn't there for the money spent.Special Features:
- Shockingly disappointingShaneNYCVIPDined on 9/3/2014Worse tenderloin steak I was ever served, overdone as well
- VERY BAD EXPENSIVE EXPERIENCEClauditaluisaDined on 9/1/2014This is probably the first review I write, but I felt an obligation to others to say the following: The bread was cold and hard, the butter was gross, the food was "whatever", the waiters were indifferent and inattentive, the bill was very expensive for what we had. I felt sorry I spent over 240 dollars in a bad meal for three (no alcoholic beverages in the bill). Plus I had to give someone who called herself a waitress an 18 percent tip. Awful.
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/30/2014We asked for a table overlooking the park. As we were initially being seated overlooking the park, another host came over and told the host seating us that he made different arrangements and we were moved to a spot looking at a building. The food and service were ok, but not what would be expected from a restaurant that came highly recommended.
- Great but......Rossa53Dined on 8/30/2014We went here for a sophisticated dinner with old friends and were a bit taken aback by the number of children running around , which detracted from the experience some what . Maybe a family dining area might be better . The staff were obviously table hopping and we had several servers which was disappointing after hearing how attentive the service usually was. The food was excellent but the orders did get mixed up and we all ended up with a steak done to somebody else's requirements. I would not rush back .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.