Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
10 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 11102Neighborhood:
Contemporary FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.landmarc-restaurant.com/
- Phone: 2128236123x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast and Lunch: Daily: 7:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Marc Murphy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Located in the North tower of the Time Warner Center, Landmarc [at the Time Warner Center] offers two impressive event rooms. These rooms can hold two separate parties, or be combined into one large room
- Private Party Contact: Benchmarc Events by Marc Murphy 2126258270x
- Special Events: Landmarc (Tribeca) and Landmarc (At the Time Warner Center) are available for private events such as cocktail receptions, dinners, wedding receptions and more. Let’s start planning yours! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
A word from Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
Chef Marc Murphy and his wife, Pamela Schein Murphy, bring their downtown neighborhood bistro uptown to the Time Warner Center. Landmarc offers contemporary bistro dishes as well as a famously well-priced wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary French
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center - Best Restaurants in Columbus Circle ›
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center reviews from OpenTable diners
324 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (125)kid-friendly (115)scenic view (108)great for brunch (83)great for lunch (79)fit for foodies (75)neighborhood gem (63)special occasion (48)notable wine list (43)hot spot (43)vibrant bar scene (42)late-night find (34)romantic (28)great for outdoor dining (5)Show More
- Food okay, poor serviceLilaDined on 10/26/2014I like Landmarc, it's my go to neighborhood place. It seems that each time I go though, the service gets worse and worse. I had a 3 yr old and a baby with me, and I had to wait endlessly for everything--not cool when you are with two kids.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/26/2014So many small children running lose is going to be a serious risk one day when one of them cracks it's skull open.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, casual environmentnycresDined on 10/26/2014a find for this area, great food and service in a casual, welcoming atmosphere at a fair price. Lots of families with kids but not overly noisy. We weren't rushed at all which can be common in NYC. Highly recommend the Pain Perdu - amazing.Special Features:
- Never DisappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/26/2014I have been going to Landmarc at the Time Warner Center for special occasions and it is truly a great place to be. I don't live or work around the area, but many times it has become my choice to gather with friends to celebrate, or bring out of town guests. Food is consistent, place is spacious. Although I am not there too often, every time it has been fantastic.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014A little disappointed with the experience. I had high hopes and was let down. There were way too many tables for the space. Had to squeeze in almost knocking over your neighbors drinks just to sit down. Some entrée portions were so small they should be appetizers. For the high price, I expected a lot more.Special Features:
- Very AverageRael32Dined on 10/25/2014Given worst seat in the place, with large selection available. Tasty food, small portions. Large space, many people, VERY loud...but quite a fun vibe overall. Lots of other choices in NYC. Will try others before returning here. Very average overall.Special Features:
- Go to spot for pre-concert dinnerStephenHVIPDined on 10/25/2014This has become my go to spot for pre-concert dinners when I have a show in the Time Warner Center. Very good food, reasonable prices for the neighborhood and a friendly "bring your own wine" policy. I am sure I will be back a few more times this year.Special Features:
- Good FoodPChPDined on 10/25/2014We've been to Landmarc twice in the last month. Both times the food was very, very good. Service was also very, very good. The first time we were seated by the window overlooking Columbus Circle at a table with a white table cloth. Very nice - out of the fray. Almost elegant. The second time we were seated away from the window, squeezed in among crowded together tables with no table cloths. The food was just as good, but the experience was nowhere near elegant. Landmarc is a good compromise if you're going to JALC and don't want to pay Porterhouse, Per Se, A Voce prices, but be careful where you sit so you don't feel like you're at a mall food court.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014We went to celebrate an engagement. Right after the proposal! The immediate family was there to surprise the bride. Restaurant helped us pull it off and put us at a beautiful table w/a gorgeous view. We've been there before but the bride's family hadn't and everyone loved their food and the atmosphere was wonderful.Special Features:
- Good boudin, experience okJulieDined on 10/24/2014We had a reservation for 8 people for 7 pm and when we got there, our table was not ready. We asked a table next to the window IF that was possible. We were told they will look. It took them 40 min and us asking 5 times when our table will be ready to sit us, not close to the window. It would have been just fine to say they had nothing next to the window. They offered us appetizer but we could not chose which ones we wanted (really?) Our waiter was nice but told us the rabbit was not spicy when it was (big chunks of spicy peppers) and we found several bones in it (small pieces in shredded meat). On the other hand, the boudin was amazing (unfortunately, it is potatoes or potatoes with it and no substitution allowed) and so were the desserts.Special Features:
- Pre Lincoln Jazz ConcertOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/24/2014I arrived early and the staff were so kind and seated me. I was so pleased with our server, Kennedy. She couldn't have been more pleasant and attentive. Kennedy checked on me to see if I wanted anything while I waited. When my family arrived, we were taken care of promptly. I had read some reviews saying negative things regarding service. I only have positive things to say about our experience. Food was very good. I also want to say, Kennedy asked me about the note I placed on Open Table regarding a nut allergy before we had to mention it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/22/2014The noise level is horrendous; it attacks as you approach the doors. That said, the food was fine even if the service was haphazard--had to ask for silverware. The kitchen would not divide the salad to be shared. The staff was very helpful with the wheelchair diner.Special Features:
- Wonderful!leeleeDined on 10/22/2014my dear long-time friend and I meet only once or twice a year; this was the first time she joined me at Landmarc. She loved it; I always do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VikingDined on 10/22/2014Extraordinarily noisy. Moderate prices for excellent food.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2014A great place to dine after a concert at Jazz at Lincoln Center as it is in the same complex. Also, if you are a late night eater, their kitchen doesn't close until 2 am! I doubt that you will find a better meal anywhere else at that hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively dinner sceneRosieDined on 10/21/2014This is one of the few NYC upscale restaurants that has food selections that even a non-foody like myself can enjoy. It was the first menu I've seen in awhile where I wanted to order so many different items. And the actual dishes did not disappoint - they were delicious.Special Features:
- NoisyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014Good food. $15 mediocre martini. Outstanding service. Too noisy to carry on a conversation with table mates. Nicely located.Special Features:
- TeckDined on 10/21/2014We had a nice extended lunch. It was quiet enough to talk and we weren't rushed at all. The food was very good but not great. I would go back and recommend it. But it's not in my top 10I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always happy hereRMG20VIPDined on 10/20/2014I always enjoy Landmarc and often take friends, family and business associates for a nice meal. The food is always good, the service is always excellent and the wine list is always amazing. It's a great place and always lives up to my expectations each and every time I visit. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keen staff but too many mistakesRaquelDined on 10/19/2014The staff was friendly and keen, but two big mistakes were made: an omelet with jam and cheese had no jam at all (it was taken back and a new one came, but only at the end of the meal;) and a side order was missing and even though we repeatedly alerted our waiter and two other members of staff, it was only produced at the very end of the meal too. The staff was apologetic but overall the experience was not as good as we expected.Special Features:
- Judy555VIPDined on 10/19/2014Great location and atmosphere for brunch. Host and service were friendly. Children/ family friendly weekend bruch/lunch. Unfortunately, the food has gone down hill Took over an hour for food to arrive (this is brunch - simple food - burgers, eggs, soup, sandwiches?). Someone had panini sandwich & said it was like eating cardboard. Like diner, though diner food can be pretty good & hearty at some places.Special Features:
- jimfromwnyDined on 10/18/2014I felt that the food was ordinary and the menu limited. In that building, on a Saturday night, I also kid not anticipate that there would be so many kids in attendance and that the noise level would be so high. but we were there relatively early so maybe the noisedied down for later diners.
- Terrific Food, very noisy spaceEleniODined on 10/18/2014On this, our third time at the Landmarc, the food was again excellent and so was the service. It is a very 'democratic' restaurant allowing for all ages and group sizes with abandon. But the noise level --especially from kiddie tables-- can be excruciatingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisapointsmrmphotoDined on 10/18/2014Mindy Marie, is a ray of sunshine. I had the red wine poached eggs with wild mushroom and pancetta ragu and my Mom had the egg white and spinach omelet and as dessert the Vanilla french toast. Love the caramels with the check. Just keep in mind it is a upper west side parent and kid destination, with lots of stroller apartments out frontSpecial Features:
- How you've changedparallel40Dined on 10/18/2014It's been a few years since we dined at Landmarc and the restaurant has sadly deteriorated in wine, food, and service. The deafening "music" was so loud we had difficulty conversing. The server forgot we had ordered wine and came back to inquire if we'd like anything to drink. No bread was provided and we had to request it twice. Water refills, if you can believe it, were hard to come by. The grilled octopus was tough and dry and the salad entree of chard with added salmon (in tiny pieces) was uninteresting. Wine prices too are no longer a bargain as they once were when the restaurant first opened. All in all, the restaurant is sadly not the gem it was when it first opened.Special Features:
- DonnaVIPDined on 10/17/2014Everyone enjoyed the food. It was delicious. And the server was wonderful. Unobtrusive but remembered all our requests. Very impressive. We all will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/16/2014I had dinner at the Landmark mid-week. The food was mediocre at best. They do not offer wine by the glass; they only offer a half bottle or full bottle option. The service was so slow that we almost missed our show at Lincoln Center. Overall, it was a disappointing meal and we would not go back.
- Tried and True Never DisappointsGirlzniteoutDined on 10/14/2014I picked this restaurant knowing it never disappoints with the plus that everyone in my party was coming from many directions and it was easy to get to. Everything was tasty--Mediterranean salad, octopus appetizer, Salmon and Lamb chop dishes were ordered. I was with friends but it seemed to be a great place for after work crowd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LandmarcstaceyVIPDined on 10/11/2014Thank god you can save mediocre food with good service - we could've have gone down to whole foods, spent less on groceries and just make our own steak and pasta at home... Smh
- GREAT GO TO RESTAURANTLifizgudDined on 10/11/2014Have been going here for years. It's a great place always consistent. Waitstaff super friendly. I love their salads.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodfreakVIPDined on 10/11/2014Landmarc never disappoints-the menu always makes adults and kids happy, the wine list is affordable and good and it's loud enough to take crabby kids without feeling you're disturbing anyone. Love the omelets, pasta, salads and entrees. Great fish choices and the kids love the mac and cheese. Crayons and placemats to color keeps 'em quiet too. We never stop coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth price. Fairly standard.EddieDined on 10/11/2014It just doesn't warrant the price you pay. In a city full of great food I don't need to go there for what is pretty average food, anbience and service.
- Business lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Met a colleague here for lunch - friendly and professional staff, good menu and delicious food.Special Features:
- really disappointingJeromeDined on 10/5/2014Food was not good and way overpriced. Service was just ok. Very disappointing.
- Great PlacetvPatrickDined on 10/4/2014Good place for a quick bite. Great location and good desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Burthday celebrationHankthecatDined on 10/4/2014We went here for a birthday dinner which I made note if upon reservation. It was not acknowledged. Crowded seating. Tables too close together. Could not have a conversation. Food excellent. Service very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beware 5 PMSUMMIT51VIPDined on 10/3/2014Shift change Lots of staff but lots of waiting for ??? not by them Manager not up to snuff on this oneSpecial Features:
- Lowered StandardsReginaDined on 10/1/2014This is one of our company's favorite places, so when we decided to have a group lunch of 10 with a visiting business associate, this place was the first that came to mind. Unfortunately, with this reservation, the service was not as usual. When being served our meals, the server practically threw them at the table without sitting the plates in front of the person who ordered the meal. Items were forgotten that was ordered and brought after meal was almost complete. Waitress only came back one to see if everything was OK - we were somewhat disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently goodhealthyfoodieDined on 9/28/2014Food was good. Host took my preferences into account when seating us. Hosts were friendly and fun. Service was nice but slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very noisyxoxoDined on 9/28/2014Noisy - Food Okay Not Great - Poor Service Skip ThIs Place If You're Looking For A Good Quiet meal.Special Features: