Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
10 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 11102Neighborhood:
Contemporary FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.landmarc-restaurant.com/
- Phone: (212) 823-6123
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast and Lunch: Daily: 7:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Marc Murphy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Located in the North tower of the Time Warner Center, Landmarc [at the Time Warner Center] offers two impressive event rooms. These rooms can hold two separate parties, or be combined into one large room
- Private Party Contact: Benchmarc Events by Marc Murphy 2126258270x
- Special Events: Landmarc (Tribeca) and Landmarc (At the Time Warner Center) are available for private events such as cocktail receptions, dinners, wedding receptions and more. Let’s start planning yours! Contact us at email@example.com for more info!
A word from Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
Chef Marc Murphy and his wife, Pamela Schein Murphy, bring their downtown neighborhood bistro uptown to the Time Warner Center. Landmarc offers contemporary bistro dishes as well as a famously well-priced wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary French
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center - Best Restaurants in Columbus Circle ›
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center reviews from OpenTable diners
329 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (135)kid-friendly (119)scenic view (100)fit for foodies (94)great for lunch (91)great for brunch (89)neighborhood gem (66)special occasion (51)hot spot (49)vibrant bar scene (48)notable wine list (46)late-night find (41)romantic (29)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Very good meal, very noisy,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/15/2010Very good meal, very noisy, we were having a family reunion and it was difficult to hear everyone around the table. Next time I will ask for a quieter table.Special Features:
- The loud music was distracting,AbbylooVIPDined on 10/9/2010The loud music was distracting, and greatly diminished our experience.Special Features:
- We were a party of 8, 6 ofOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/19/2010We were a party of 8, 6 of us ordered burgers and they were all overcooked. I ordered mine well done and I got it charred. It's a pity, because the meat was very flavorful. The other 2 friends were very happy with their food (eggs en meurette and pancakes). Ambiance was pleasant, warm and relaxing.Special Features:
- Great but where is the lambOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/2/2010Great but where is the lamb shank? It really should be on the menu year round!
- Great overall. Good service,jennayVIPDined on 8/28/2010Great overall. Good service, good food. Good place to have brunch with mommies with kids/strollers. Very kid friendly (not so much the menu but the service/amenities)Special Features:
- Fun, trendy gastropub-ishOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/24/2010Fun, trendy gastropub-ish atmosphere and menu. Great finger foods, but you do pay for the decor and real estate.Special Features:
- My family of six had brunchKTSueVIPDined on 8/22/2010My family of six had brunch at Landmarc last weekend. It was fine, but nothing really fabulous. Looked to be a great place to take kids, since there were children and strollers everywhere. For our table of adults, it was a fine meal but nothing extraordinary. The best part about Landmarc is that they will take Sunday brunch reservations since many restaurants will not.Special Features:
- A tiny bit dark at 7pm. IOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2010A tiny bit dark at 7pm. I would make the spots a tad higher until 9pm. But great.Special Features:
- solid brunch, nothing amazing,veryliv2eatDined on 8/7/2010solid brunch, nothing amazing,very good bloody mary,a bit pricey, very kid friendly, convenient to get to.Special Features:
- We celebrated my 3 year oldsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/6/2010We celebrated my 3 year olds birthday and it was fantastic. The kids had their own adult menu- grilled lamb, linguine with clams. The food was very good as were the drinks. However the service is what really made the experience amazing. Unfortunately many of our mussels were unopened and the chef not only sent us a new order, but comped our table two more- the kids were devouring them! Would definitely recommend Landmarc for anyone looking for a great dinner spot.Special Features:
- The food at Landmarc is consistentlOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/24/2010The food at Landmarc is consistently terrific. The wine list is interesting and includes some terrific mid-priced selections that always make me feel like I should have paid a lot more. We've been several times with our twin toddlers (now 18 mos) and the staff has always been very helpful and patient with us. We'll be back!Special Features:
- great restaurant and alotnonicknameVIPDined on 6/26/2010great restaurant and alot of energy and fun, without being too crazy. Food is awesome also!
- It was great for a group brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/30/2010It was great for a group brunch with a baby. Plenty of families in the restaurant although the children all seemed to be well behaved.Special Features:
- Landmarc great spot for aOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/28/2010Landmarc great spot for a date or a group of friends. My wife and I enjoyed our first date there and returned for our rehearsal dinner. Excellent food, friendly and attentive staff. Recommend leaving room for the one of each dessert.Special Features:
- Good food, good menu choices,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/24/2010Good food, good menu choices, fun for groups. For a restaurant that has a full children's menu and that offers cotton candy, service when children were involved left a lot to be desired.
- We absolutely love this place.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/23/2010We absolutely love this place. Just because I have kids doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to have a nice meal with great food and this is one of the only restaurants that gets this. They have great tables for groups and the kids menu is diverse not just the usual chicken fingers and fries. They brought out blue cotton candy for all the kids and my nephew's face just lit up. Their pancakes may be the best I have ever had!Special Features:
- This is a great place forOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/22/2010This is a great place for a dinner with kids. They have a kids menu, and it's very kid friendly. That said, it's also a good place for a quick "adult" bite too. Prices are great considering it's in the heart of NYC. Staff was attentive and food was great. Will definitely go back the next time we're in the city.Special Features:
- Always empty and great forAstorGirlVIPDined on 5/2/2010Always empty and great for business breakfast. A fun post theater stop for wine and a meal at the bar. Big groups accommodated very well. One of my go-to spots for solid food and good service.Special Features:
- Not to sure about the experience,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/12/2010Not to sure about the experience, the location is good (not great) the food is fine (depending on what you order) the service was enjoyable, but the music at our table (we were with 8) was way too loud, I would say convenient for being close to Lincoln Center and C park, otherwise, give it a miss.
- Landmarc is a very good restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/3/2010Landmarc is a very good restaurant - great food and service and a great wine list. But the Time Warner location is overrun by strollers. It seems to have become the go-to restaurant for people with young children. If dining amongst screaming kids is not your thing, go to the Tribeca location.
- This is our favorite placeOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 3/28/2010This is our favorite place to take our young, boisterous kids for lunch. There's plenty of stroller parking, high chairs, space to maneuver. The kids menu is terrific, although mine end up eating up the mussels on the adult menu. The kids get crayons and coloring mats. The main menu and wine list are great for sophisticated adults. It's a Win-Win situation for the whole family. We all live for the house-made cotton candy for dessert!Special Features:
- really loud music, entreesFredVIPDined on 3/21/2010really loud music, entrees were a little slow to come out, otherwise, great service and tasty!Special Features:
- I've been to Landmarc beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/20/2010I've been to Landmarc before had much better experiences. The service was extraordinarily slow that evening. We had long periods of time without attention by the waiter or having our food delivered. The food itself was good - but no superSpecial Features:
- Went to Landmarc with a groupOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/19/2010Went to Landmarc with a group of six on Friday night and had a great time. Had cocktails, oysters, appetizers, entreés, wine, dessert, cotton candy, caramels... the full Landmarc experience. Including a full 20% tip, we spent under $100 each--and everything was great. I believe that Landmarc is one of the few restaurants in New York where you can have exactly the experience you're looking for and have a great time no matter what. Burger and beer? Check. A salad, a small bowl of pasta, and a half bottle of wine? Check. Full multi-course blowout? Check. Fantastic food, fantastic value.Special Features:
- I have been to Landmarc TwiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/14/2010I have been to Landmarc Twice now. I think the food is first rate. The menu is varied and everything is prepared well and is slightly unique. The kids menu is the best I've encountered in my 8 years as a parent. it goes way beyond chicken fingers and grilled cheese. Our waiter was incredibly friendly, as was everyone else who worked there. However, we had horrible service, our meal lasted forever, our food came out at different times, and my husband, who was the last to get his meal, received the wrong thing. he told them to forget it, but they said it would be just a minute. By the time he got his food, we had all long finished eating. And after all that, they didn't even take it off of the bill.Special Features:
- We were a large party andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/14/2010We were a large party and I thought it was just perfect for all of us. Everyone loved the food and it pleased all 8 of us. The waitress was delightful and very helpful with our food choices.Special Features:
- UNbelievably loud. SLOW service,OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 3/5/2010UNbelievably loud. SLOW service, and very expensive for lackluster food. Will not be returning.
- Far too dark a space for aOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/21/2010Far too dark a space for a brunch crowd, they need to up the lights for daytime dining. Food ok, nothing wow, but decent.
- We love going here with ourOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/21/2010We love going here with our toddler and our friends with kids. Food is great, good wine list, kid friendly in the Time Warner Center Mall.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful lunch atOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/18/2010We had a wonderful lunch at Landmarc for my birthday this week. The kids food was fabulous and brought in a very timely manner and the grown up food was also delicious. Overall, a great place and we will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Good food, solid service andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2010Good food, solid service and reasonably priced. Only negative is that tables are placed closely together.
- We thought it was a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2010We thought it was a great value for our money! Delicious foods - we had to try three different appetizers: foie gras, escargots and crispy sweetbreads. All three were impressive but to rate them I'd put the crispy sweetbreads first (for the great sauce and gently cooked greenbeans), the escargots second (for the nice red sauce and already shelled snails) and the foie gras third (good, but not as flavor-packed as I thought.) Entrees were a strip steak - tender and juicy, and a red snapper with polenta and mushrooms, which was a perfectly balance of buttery and citrus. Desserts were okay- a small size with a small price - however the mint ice cream was too minty and the blueberry crumble could have been a bit sweeter. Overall: I'll be backSpecial Features:
- I gave Ambiance a "Fair" becausePGofHSMVIPDined on 2/14/2010I gave Ambiance a "Fair" because I had not realized that on Valentine's Day, there would be a row of strollers parked against the outer wall of the restaurant, and a dozen kids running around inside. That really wasn't the atmosphere I had wanted. Appetizers: goat cheese profiteroles were very good, and lamb meatballs were excellent. Entrees: My date thought the strip steak was only fair, and the cassoulet was too heavy; something half the size and $10 cheaper would have been better. Desserts: love the nutella eclair, but the lemon tart was extremely disappointing -- it tasted like something you'd get on an airplane. Overall, I'd say go here just for appetizers and the nutella eclair.Special Features:
- I was seated at the enclosedPT202VIPDined on 1/17/2010I was seated at the enclosed booth at the end of the bar and it was very nice... I had to call though as they marked me as a 'no show'.Special Features:
- At last a kiddie friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/16/2010At last a kiddie friendly place where the adults enjoy great food too !Special Features:
- I was disappointed in my meal.dsfarbVIPDined on 1/13/2010I was disappointed in my meal. I ordered skirt steak and the server suggested med rare because"it can be tough if cooked too much". The steak was terrible it was chewy and difficult to eat. I cook with skirt steak often and know there are many ways to tenderize it. For such a well regarded restaurant I would have expected a simple steak to be properly cooked. I will not be back.
- Reasonably good in all respects,mikefromnycVIPDined on 1/9/2010Reasonably good in all respects, but not notable or outstanding. Certainly a step or two above pubs, but not gourmet. Still, if you want to eat in the Time Warner Building, it was doable alternative price-wise.Special Features:
- We were a party of 6 and theyNYCFoodLoverVIPDined on 1/8/2010We were a party of 6 and they gave us a wonderful semi-circular booth. The food was great, the service was great, I would highly recommend this place!Special Features:
- A great ked freindly resturantAinsyVIPDined on 1/8/2010A great ked freindly resturant with a "grown up" menu!Special Features:
- Excellent service. Quick service.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2009Excellent service. Quick service. Delicious food. Buzzing atmosphere - so great for dinner before night out on town, not romantic evening!Special Features: