Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
10 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 11102Neighborhood:
Contemporary FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.landmarc-restaurant.com/
- Phone: 2128236123x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast and Lunch: Daily: 7:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Marc Murphy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Located in the North tower of the Time Warner Center, Landmarc [at the Time Warner Center] offers two impressive event rooms. These rooms can hold two separate parties, or be combined into one large room
- Private Party Contact: Benchmarc Events by Marc Murphy 2126258270x
- Special Events: Landmarc (Tribeca) and Landmarc (At the Time Warner Center) are available for private events such as cocktail receptions, dinners, wedding receptions and more. Let’s start planning yours! Contact us at email@example.com for more info!
A word from Landmarc at the Time Warner Center
Chef Marc Murphy and his wife, Pamela Schein Murphy, bring their downtown neighborhood bistro uptown to the Time Warner Center. Landmarc offers contemporary bistro dishes as well as a famously well-priced wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary French
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center - Best Restaurants in Columbus Circle ›
Landmarc at the Time Warner Center reviews from OpenTable diners
342 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (128)scenic view (116)good for groups (113)great for brunch (81)great for lunch (80)neighborhood gem (67)vibrant bar scene (56)fit for foodies (54)special occasion (53)notable wine list (40)late-night find (30)hot spot (28)romantic (23)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Great but......OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We went here for a sophisticated dinner with old friends and were a bit taken aback by the number of children running around , which detracted from the experience some what . Maybe a family dining area might be better . The staff were obviously table hopping and we had several servers which was disappointing after hearing how attentive the service usually was. The food was excellent but the orders did get mixed up and we all ended up with a steak done to somebody else's requirements. I would not rush back .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Let downOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/28/2014Each year we try make a trip to NYC and stop in at Landmarc. Menu did not match website menu and wine list had significantly changed Food was just average this trip and experienced stomach issues after
- Return to LandmarcFoodieGalDined on 8/26/2014We had been to Landmarc 2 years ago when we were in NYC and retruned because we had had such a nice meal there with friends. The food again did not disappoint. We were looking for something last minute in Midtown, and it worked out. The food was great and it was a comfortable and relaxing experience.Special Features:
- Fabulous Brunch!MarieDined on 8/24/2014There were 10 family members getting together in NYC to have brunch. It was wonderful! Views fabulous food excellent service prompt, friendly, and perfect.Special Features:
- Love LandMarcSuzeVIPDined on 8/23/2014I have had several meals at both locations and everyone has ben terific. The uptown location is a little beter for kids but the ambiance downtown is better that its countrpart. I hightly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Fantastic BrunchJoke95Dined on 8/23/2014What a delicious Saturday brunch. I sampled the French toast, grilled cheese sandwich, and eggs Benedict. All were wonderful. My wife's goat cheese and spinach omelet was dry and lacking flavor. But overall we enjoyed the meal and the restaurant. We will certainly go back.Special Features:
- Nice resturantNice2bDined on 8/22/2014Perfect and fast service. The food was fantastic and I recommend the steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot75eatsDined on 8/22/2014Not like the other restaurants in the area around Lincoln Center. Terrific food and great, great service. I like the combination of rustic and streamlined chic.Special Features:
- Good for a FAMILYgoodeatsDined on 8/22/2014So... where to go for a special dinner with a family that isn't necessarily "Child Friendly" but Family friendly? Mom and dad want something special, a good atmosphere but older kids (tweens and teens) want something they are going to like but not necessarily kids meal items. THIS IS THE PLACE!!! great service, loved the decor and atmosphere. We knew we were somewhere special but didn't feel stuffy. GREAT filet, wonderful salads, wow on everything and the fun touches of ice cream cones and little dessert made it great family experience in a REAL restaurant. THANK you LANDMARC for understanding some families have well behaved kids and older kids that like real food but also can be relaxed in your wonderful restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- onedimpleDined on 8/21/2014I always love my experience at the Landmarc. I brought my niece for her 21st birthday and she LOVED the restaurant. The food is wonderful and the choices are so many that if you can't find something to eat there's somethng wrong with you. Love, love this restaurant.Special Features:
- Always good, greeter was bestGPopVIPDined on 8/19/2014The young man who greeted me took me to my table, no full parties needed, and switched to a better one when he saw I wasn't happy. I loved it! I got to wait at my table w a drink and wine list while I waited for my date. Why doesn't every restaurant do this!?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Kid FriendlyJohnDined on 8/16/2014When we got off the elevator and approached the entrance to Landmarc, my daughter commented, see dad they do encourage kids at this restaurant. Lined up against the wall were all sorts and sizes of baby strollers. We parked our double wide in the row and went in. The food was outstanding and the staff was over the top, especially when our 1 year old granddaughter reached out and pulled a couple of wine glasses off the shelf behind her (wasn't the best place to put her highchair. The wine drinkers at the table said the wine was excellent (two bottles) and the server was very knowledgable. Evie, Charlotte and Addie really love the Mac and Cheese from the Kid's Menu. I would go back to the Landmarc in a heartbeat.Special Features:
- Enjoyed our neighbor's conversationMaximillianVIPDined on 8/14/2014This is a very loud restaurant. The noise level is deafening, hyperbolic - I couldn't hear my dining partner's voice. I had no trouble hearing the conversations of couples at adjacent tables, seated so closely we could easily have participated, had we known them. We ordered burgers. Our waiter was very attentive, very nice, we got our burgers quickly. When I got the bill I was surprised to see a $6 charge for cheese ($3 each burger) and $6 for sautéed onions ($3 each burger). I overlooked this information on the menu. Dinner was $50 for two burgers, and they were good, but for $25 we could have gone to Five Guys, had basically the same burgers, free peanuts, and sat at a table with no neighbors. I'm just sayin' - the emperor has no clothes.
- Too noisyMrsKDined on 8/14/2014Great food! Too noisy which makes any conversation difficult.
- MediocreRnougatVIPDined on 8/12/2014Ii asked if the mussels were not small and was assured they were good.Came the Mussels and they were not only tiny , but half cold...... When I asked for a freshet the towel to clean my fingers( a must in a restaurant serving mussels) I have been handed another napkin......
- What view?NottoocrazyVIPDined on 8/11/2014We chose the Landmarc because we were told it had a great view. We were seated by the window with a view of the building across the street. The food was very good, but the service was slow. I never got one of the things I ordered. No one refilled our water glasses. I was willing to pay the prices because of the view. With no view and the lackluster service it was not worth the money.
- Playpens RequiredlilfoodieDined on 8/9/2014We ate at Landmarc a few years ago and the vibe has TOTALLY changed. Even though our reservations were at 8:15 there were tons of kids in the restaurant. I felt like I was in an upscale food court at the Mall. The caliber of food has definitely come down to the level of the average diner in this establishment- people wearing t-shirts and shorts (on a Saturday night) with bags containing purchases from Toys R Us littered beneath the table. We will not return.Special Features:
- Satisfied Parents-Appeased ChildrenmlorainDined on 8/9/2014A great restaurant in a convenient location for lunch or dinner with family and friends, including children. You can enjoy a great meal in a peaceful, smart casual-chic atmosphere. As parent, Chef Marc Murphy, really understands the concept of going out for dinner with children, and knows that not all parents are happy to feed their children with nuggets, hot dogs and mac&cheese... He also offers options for the youngsters who enjoy food, like steak, roasted chicken legs, simple vegetables and many palate appealing desserts. It is true, he has lucky charms and some other children's cereals in case that your 3 year old says "I just want cereal". And for the adults & more adventurous kids, meals are great, do not miss the best Ratatouille.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely incredibleelandDined on 8/8/2014A friend who lives in NYC recommended Landmarc for breakfast, especially the Pain Perdu. Boy, he got it right. It was incredible.Special Features:
- Great location & view. Food ... EhOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/7/2014I read a promising review about the food at the Landmarc. So, we booked our birthday party of 9 to have dinner on a pretty busy Thursday night. I thought the service was harried and the food delivery rushed. The special pasta I ordered was tasted like orechiette covered with cream of sausage soup. Not good. Our guests, however, loved the hamburgers. The view and location is amazing (on Columbus Circle). However, the food was a disappointment. Won't go back, NYC has too many other amazing other optionsSpecial Features:
- Fine dining in a casual atmospheretodwinVIPDined on 8/7/2014Landmarc is located near Central Park on Columbus Circle. Some of the tables have a nice view of Columbus Circle. The restaurant is very open and surrounded by windows, but still casual and comfortable. The menu has many options including pasta, steaks, and seafood. We ordered the grilled octopus appetizer which was absolutely delicious. It was so tasty and tender that i wished I had ordered it for my main course. Two diners chose steak, one had veal and I ordered salmon. We also ordered sides of potatoes, green beans, spinach and ratatouille. The portions were a very good size and we didn't need all of the sides. We ordered the dessert sampler with 6 sweets. Each was a good size and delicious! Great wine list with great prices.Special Features:
- Just OKWarrenDined on 8/5/2014While the ambiance for a business meeting was good, the chicken in my ceasar salad was dry, flavorless, and did not taste fresh. The desert sampler was pretty good, but not on par with other restaurants of this stature and price range.
- Quality food at reasonable pricesqualitycomesinmanyguisesDined on 8/1/2014Given its prime location in mid-town Manhattan, Landmarc is a find on several levels. It is a perfect restaurant for tourists looking for good food at reasonable prices. The service is always efficient and friendly. Parties from 2 to twenty can be easily accommodated. The menu includes a good selection of appetizers that are plentiful and will satisfy patrons who are not famished. For the hungry the entrees are sure to quench those hunger pangs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed service but good overallOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/31/2014The staff kept forgetting thugs and messed an order. But it was overall a good experience. They were apologeticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- no place for adultslivinginManhattanDined on 7/31/2014On a lovely Thursday evening, in a great location, it was like a day-care center with booze. loud parents, screaming babies, toddlers running around freely. I would NEVER go back. with that kind of atmosphere I'd be happier at a neighborhood diner. My steak, for $38, was tough. The service was great but could not make up for the food, noise, and general atmosphere.Special Features:
- Business meetingTeriFDined on 7/28/2014We had a great lunch and small business meeting here. Server was attentive when needed and left us alone at all the right times. Couldn't ask for more. Note: on very busy days this restaurant can be quite noisy. This wasn't one of those days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/27/2014We went there for a family dinner before my husband's daughter leaves to Miami. It was the perfect place for the occasion, we were able to talk and laugh and really enjoy the ambience. The waitress was very accommodating, my husband had the 22oz steak which was absolutely amazing, and the we had the grilled salmon, which was also prepared very professionally with a decadent taste. We also tried the 5 sampler for dessert, and I would go back to this place over and over just for the creme brûlée and tiramisu! They sell the wine by the bottle or half bottle at a very reasonable price so we had a chianti which complimented our entrees. They also have us the watermelon cotton candy on the house! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great with kidsFredHVIPDined on 7/27/2014We had a table for 6 including 2 kids...one that shielded us from other noise...the kids enjoyed it, and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jeskDined on 7/26/2014What a great experience! Our waiter and table staff were so attentive and super nice. All of the courses were so delicious and our children really enjoyed ending the meal with the cotton candy! Thank you for a wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible brunch experience!!!MikeMDined on 7/26/2014This should hardly be called a restuaurant! It is more a kindergarten where a food can be served to parents as well. I went there for a nice, quite brunch with my girlfriend. All 4 surrounding tables had 2-3 small, loud kids running around and screaming all the time. Entire place was packed with such lovely familites so we tried to finish as quickly as possible and vanish! Food and service was OK but unless you love to dine in a loud places filed with screaming children AVOID!!!Special Features:
- Their Pain Perdu is a NYC must.LuvNYDined on 7/24/2014Professional, high quality, consistent service guarantee a pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Servicebb99Dined on 7/23/2014I went there with coworkers the other day and the service was horrible! We had to wait 15 minutes to be seated and 10 minutes just to get water. The waitress was extremely unfriendly, to the point where when we asked for water it was like she was doing us a favor. 2 coworkers had salmon which was not good, I had a salad which had far too much dressing on it. The others said their food was ok but that is because they just got burgers. The only thing that they enjoyed was the ice cream, which was not homemade.Special Features:
- Good FindDaddyChefDined on 7/20/2014For families with children searching for dining options near the Upper West Side the Landmarc is a great find. It's spacious with views of Columbus Circle. It's on the 3rd floor so don't expect sweeping views of Central Park. The food is good but I wouldn't say amazing - above average. The kids menu makes up for everything. Parents have many options to make healthy choices. The grande finale comes when kids get complimentary cotton candy with their meal. If you're afraid of too much sugar for your little one than ask the server to make it as small as they can. Overall, I would recommend to families visiting in the area. It's a much better option than your typical restaurants that offer little choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too noisyJanDVIPDined on 7/17/2014Even @ lunch it was too noisy. We were lucky to get a small round table in an enclosure otherwise we wouldn't have bee able to have a conversation. The food was good but not special enough to put up with the noise level
- very accommodatingcheckoutmymelodyDined on 7/16/2014i have very specific dietary needs. the waiter was knowledgable and very conscientious. in the end, the kitchen created a dish for me. the only downside to the whole experience is how loud it gets when mostly full. otherwise, a fantastic spot for all occasions and sizes of groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid but not GreatNYCfoodieDined on 7/15/2014Went there with my mom on a Tuesday evening. The restaurant has nice decor/ambiance with great views over Columbus Circle/Central Park. We had come for their signature steak tartare so we each ordered that for our main and started by sharing the grilled octopus. Now I love octopus, but this dish was just OK. Not bad, but I would have been happy leaving some of it on the plate. The tartare was a bit better, but nothing great. It was nice that it came with salad greens and some toast. Overall, I probably won't make a point of coming back to this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great food, but unbearably loud!TennisMenaceDined on 7/14/2014Even with just three people in our party, we couldn't hear each other. The food really was terrific, so it was a shame the noise level made the whole experience one we would not repeat.
- Very friendly stafflovefoodnwineDined on 7/13/2014Pleasantly delighted with the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff especially as we had our lil boy with us. They were very accommodating and patient and the food was also very good.Special Features:
- Consistent choicemavrikariDined on 7/13/2014We come here when we are in town. Brunch is tasty and the ambiance is upscale. Service good as well. The kitchen did get one of our meals wrong, but we decided not to send it back. The management took it off the bill to make up for it, and were quite gracious.Special Features:
- Sadly let downJenBenVIPDined on 7/10/2014My nieces were in NYC for a first visit and were "dying" to go to one of the Chopped judges' restaurants. I did a lot of searching on line and this restaurant appeared to be the best fit from menu option to availability. The food was mediocore at best and the special pasta was disappointing. Our server did not seem interested in helping us much or coming and checking in with us. We left very disappointed.