11 Bridge Street
11 Bridge Street at Lambertville Station
Lambertville, NJ 08530Neighborhood:
New Hope / Lambertville
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lambertvillestation.com/
- Phone: (609) 397-8300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:30am – 3:00pm (Contact us for Holiday Hours Easter, Mothers Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Day)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Wild Game, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Beall
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Lambertville Station offers a variety of off-site catering options. Please call for details.
A word from Lambertville Station
Enjoy the natural tranquility on the Delaware River while you dine in a meticulously-restored 1867 historic train station. The Station’s New American Cuisine features signature dishes such as Chesapeake Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes, Dijon-Rosemary Encrusted Rack of Lamb & rare Ahi-Tuna with Wasabi puree as well as wild game & seasonal offerings served & prepared by a professional & friendly staff.. Join us at Canal Side, our newest outdoor dining area(March - November)with all dishes prepared using herbs fresh from our herb garden. Relax this Winter in our new Wine Bar. Come experience Lambertville’s Landmark Restaurant!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Lambertville Station - Best Restaurants in New Hope / Lambertville ›
Lambertville Station reviews from OpenTable diners
198 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (106)special occasion (98)great for outdoor dining (92)great for lunch (75)neighborhood gem (73)fit for foodies (72)romantic (70)notable wine list (56)good for groups (47)great for brunch (45)hot spot (16)vibrant bar scene (14)kid-friendly (10)late-night find (7)Show More
- the2BsDined on 11/22/2014We hadn't been to Lambertville Station for a while and we were pleasantly surprised. Food was tasty and service was good. They offer many wines by the glass for good prices and their menu has a nice variety of offerings.
- Not what I expected.eater7Dined on 11/21/2014We had to wait 20 minutes after our reservation time to be seated, the waitress was not pleasant or friendly, in fact she was a little abrupt with us. When the food arrived everyone enjoyed what they ordered.Special Features:
- Good getawayredramVIPDined on 11/19/2014We live in Philly and New Hope/Lambertville is always a lovely getaway. Lambertville Station is one of many lovely places to have lunch or dinner. This restaurant is right on the Delaware River so if you are lucky to get a table facing the river it is nice experience. The lunch we had was good and well priced. Their wine selections - a glass - are eclectic and there are some excellent choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dinner!!!CMFoodieVIPDined on 11/15/2014The meal and ambience was great! We also really enjoyed the wine list!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EllieDined on 11/15/2014Meet friends for dinner, food was great didn't get a chance to visit the wine cellar though, too crowded, maybe next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place to go to relaxNickDangerDined on 11/15/2014The Station has the best crabcakes, bar none, very good wait staff, and lovely views if you're in the patio room, which is glassed-in and very comfortable even when it's cold out. What I really like is that the vegetables that come on the side with entrees are outstanding -- always a thoughtful collection, perfectly prepared. You feel like no one in the kitchen is scrimping on your meal. Always a joy to have dinner here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner after going to the theater!LryanDined on 11/15/2014My shrimp and scallop dinner was amazing; my husband's jambalaya was just ok. They make this coconut bread which is so yummy! Dessert was excellent too. I loved the "flights" of wine. I tried the "unusual whites" and my husband had the "bold" reds. It was nice to be able to try 3 different wines - each glass only has 2 oz. for a dessert cocktail I had a pumpkin spice martini that was amazing!!! Overall, very nice experience. Menu was a little limited but nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SybilDined on 11/15/2014Met some friends from New Jersey. We're from Maryland. We had a very pleasant lunch. We were able to talk and catch up. The service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ambiance and great foodWonderfulVIPDined on 11/11/2014Always enjoy coming to Lambertville Station. In a wonderful setting next to the old tow canal and Delaware River, this is a must place for a fun lunch or dinner. The service is always excellent and so is the food. My guest and I enjoyed a delicious lunch and we especially liked the Turkey, Avocado and Bacon Sandwich and the Jambalaya. On a beautiful fall day, with the colored leaves falling, this one fine meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The foodCeneVIPDined on 11/8/2014The soups were tasty, but a little gloppy and not hot enough. The meat and fish seemed to be more reheated than freshly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/6/2014Found the service from our waiter to be extraordinary. His engagement with and service for us was enjoyable.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/3/2014The best feature of this restaurant is location. It is a wonderful half way meeting spot for Philadelphians and New Jerseyites with its own large parking area. However the food is very mediocre. The portions are large (even the salads) and not particularly tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentinkysreviewDined on 11/2/2014There were four of us, one in a wheel chair. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating. We all love our dishes. One had salmon, 2 had crab cakes and one had the scallops and shrimp with risotto. Delicious. I loved the layout of the restaurant with all its little nooks and crannies. Great for intimate dining. A great time was had by all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kat1123Dined on 11/1/2014Bad service. We were seated half an hour later than our reservation even though the tables were available. Food is mediocre. Would not go backSpecial Features:
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Excellent wait staff. The entrées were prepared exactly as ordered and the wine selection was very good. Great time, 2 1/2 hour dinner just blew by.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JeanDined on 11/1/2014I loved the cozy atmosphere; it was the perfect setting to catch up with old friends. In addition, the food was great and everyone enjoyed their meal. Would definitely recommend and go back.Special Features:
- DebraDined on 10/31/2014Always good, consistent, cozy and scenic. A go-to place for many years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place as always!jakshadowsDined on 10/31/2014I don't think I've ever had a bad experience here! The food is generally excellent and the service is even better! And the view might distract you but never long enough to stop you from enjoying the coconut bread! The only drawback: it's difficult to want to try other dining establishments when you know you have a great place already, you can go to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulKatiezDined on 10/29/2014My sister and I took our 94 year old Mom. They were very accommodating to her and her walker. Our waitress, Donna, was excellent. My sister and I both ordered salads, which were huge, enough for two. Mom had the crab lobster bisque and ate every drop. My sister loved the Jambalaya and Mom and I had crab cakes. They were excellent, so full of crab and so devoid of breading. Can't wait to go again.Special Features:
- Afternoon StrollLuv2dineoutVIPDined on 10/29/2014Decided to go to New Hope and made reservations for lunch. Great service, great food, Great day! Would recommend a must to eat at. Will go again.Special Features:
- Terrible waiterFmrmohawkDined on 10/26/2014Great food that was prepared to perfection. A very nice setting but the waiter ruined the night . He was miserable and in attentive. We almost walked out after waiting twenty minutes for him to bring a basket of rolls. Cannot charge these priced on your menu if you are not going to match it with first rate service. You can thank your chef and kitchen staff for not losing a repeat customer.Special Features:
- WonderfulSkatzDined on 10/25/2014Excellent wine bar and awesome food! Was a first time for us and we will go back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/25/2014Absolutely love it! The staff is great and the food is always great, just the right amount!!Special Features:
- CarolynCarolynVIPDined on 10/25/2014Gorgeous day to take advantage of the weather to sit outside at the sidebar. Take advantage of this great spot even if it's a little cool it's much nicer than sitting inside and take in the beautiful atmosphere. Bloody Mary was delicious we both had Panini's which were quite good all in all no complaintsSpecial Features:
- Nice placeJamesDined on 10/24/2014First date. Our waiter was great. Gave us time to talk and was solicitous but not over bearing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- candlelightladyDined on 10/24/2014The food was appetizing and nicely seasoned. Roasted chicken was superb, vegetables colorful and tasty. Server, Donna, was lovely, courteous and attentive. Overall a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014I have always been satisfied when dining at Lambertville Station.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerlocaltravelerDined on 10/21/2014A great local place for any celebration. Food was exceptional as was the service. We'll be back again and again and not just during festival season.Special Features:
- mlwrig2Dined on 10/18/2014Wine bar downstairs was awesome, meal upstairs not so much. Very plain jane, steak was not seasoned, felt like they were rushing us.Special Features:
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Attentive service, great lunch specials and a beautiful view.Special Features:
- Star of the showHankDined on 10/12/2014If you're going to Lambertville, NJ or right across the bridge in New Hope, PA and you'd like to have a really fine dining experience you should definitely book a table at Lambertville Station. The ambiance is understated elegance. The feel is luxury from another time. The menu is both comforting and inventive. The service is impeccable. This is a perfect place for special occasions; birthdays, anniversaries, romantic weekends... My wife and I have been here several times over a couple of years and have always enjoyed ourselves well out of proportion to our expectations. If you're in the area you really should make a reservation and enjoy this gem.Special Features:
- Always a great night!GreatFood25Dined on 10/12/2014Consistently good food and a very nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- vwhansenvwhansenDined on 10/12/2014Outgoing and very competent server (Laura). Decent wine selection. App was delicious, a flatbread concoction. Entrees were delicious, jambalaya and a shrimp/scallop/pasta combo. We were seated in the side porch room with lots of windows and a pleasantly landscaped view. The room was noisy, but not in a bad way. We were able to converse at the table and not feel as though we were "on stage". Thoroughly enjoyed the dinner. This place also has a wine bar downstairs that serves tappas. It was an intimate seating area with a fireplace and looked cozy. We intend to visit here again while shopping and strolling in this wonderful little river town and enjoy some wine and a bite before dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2014I've eaten here several times before, and was very disappointed with our meal on Sunday. Service was very slow, my omelet was fine, but the "hash browns" were limp and barely warm. Also, the English muffin appeared as if it had not been toasted, and was cold. My friend's chicken salad was dry and tasteless.Special Features:
- DelightfulLisaDined on 10/12/2014The brunch is one of the best I've ever been to. My parents were visiting from out of town and there was no better place to take them to enjoy wonderful food, great service and a phenomenal view of beautiful central New Jersey on the river.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014Food, service, and atmosphere were all excellent! Will definitely return!Special Features:
- Great "Stop"TappanTravelerVIPDined on 10/6/2014Beautifully decorated old train station. Great menu with a variety of specials. Worth the trip. Grerat walk around town and right on the Delaware River.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurantTrockaDined on 10/4/2014I ate there before for lunch and it was good. I tried dinner and was excellent. Food was good and service. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outdoor heating??OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/3/2014I think LS is greatly missing the boat with not having outdoor heaters. The outdoor bar with TVs would be a great place to watch the game, but if it's so cold why go? And the rest of the outdoor seating is losing out.Special Features:
- good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014Every time I dine at Lambertville Station I am very satisfiedSpecial Features: