11 Bridge Street
11 Bridge Street at Lambertville Station
Lambertville, NJ 08530Neighborhood:
New Hope / Lambertville
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lambertvillestation.com/
- Phone: 6093978300x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:30am – 3:00pm (Contact us for Holiday Hours Easter, Mothers Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Day)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Wild Game, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Beall
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Lambertville Station offers a variety of off-site catering options. Please call for details.
A word from Lambertville Station
Enjoy the natural tranquility on the Delaware River while you dine in a meticulously-restored 1867 historic train station. The Station’s New American Cuisine features signature dishes such as Chesapeake Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes, Dijon-Rosemary Encrusted Rack of Lamb & rare Ahi-Tuna with Wasabi puree as well as wild game & seasonal offerings served & prepared by a professional & friendly staff.. Join us at Canal Side, our newest outdoor dining area(March - November)with all dishes prepared using herbs fresh from our herb garden. Relax this Winter in our new Wine Bar. Come experience Lambertville’s Landmark Restaurant!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Lambertville Station - Best Restaurants in New Hope / Lambertville ›
Lambertville Station reviews from OpenTable diners
246 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (152)scenic view (149)special occasion (113)great for lunch (96)neighborhood gem (85)romantic (79)fit for foodies (74)great for brunch (64)notable wine list (62)good for groups (51)hot spot (32)vibrant bar scene (27)kid-friendly (25)late-night find (18)Show More
- Lambertville Station restaurantirisfleurDined on 9/7/2014This restaurant is located on the banks of the Delaware River just steps from the bridge to New Hope, PA. There are two buildings, the Inn and the restaurant. The Inn serves brunch in its dining room overlooking the river. There is a large parking area for which they charge $20. You can get the money back if you eat at the restaurant. We had dinner in the restaurant. There is outdoor seating, but we sat inside. The outdoor seating does not have a view of the water. The gazpacho was very thick and delicious. We split a salad, which had mixed greens, sundried tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. I had blackened red snapper with yellow rice and corn on the cob. The fish was not too spicy. My husband had prime rib, which was fatty.Special Features:
- Fabulous PlaceAnnivcoupleDined on 9/6/2014Excellent food, great staff and overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy evening!ArthurJacobVIPDined on 9/6/2014We were seated at least forty minutes after our reservation time. We were a large group and apparently the prior guests lingered and lingered. Not a problem. We understood. The food is nothing special, and yet, in that town, it is one of the few places good for large parties. Our waiter, Jonathan did a terrific job of getting our orders right and providing prompt service, even knowing and apologizing we'd had to wait so long. Great service. On the negative side, I spoke with a woman two weeks earlier about changing our headcount, not only was she completely inflexible, because they were "so so busy" that night, (OK, not a problem) but rude and ungracious. Shockingly so. A+ for our waiter, D- for the woman on the phone.
- Great food in charming LambertvilleJayJayDined on 9/6/2014Lambertville Station has long been one of my favorite restaurants. We introduced friends to this fine restaurant after seeing a performance at the Bucks County Playhouse. The menu is always eclectic and prepared to perfection. I was particularly impressed with the fire river oysters I tried on this visit. Now I will be counting down the months until their 3 month game menu returns!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ExcellentanLSregularDined on 9/3/2014The Lambertville Station is consistently excellent both in food quality and service. The rack-of-lamb is always perfectly cooked to order. The servers are well trained, know the menu, and work hard to please. I suggest a week night as the best since the noise level is a bit better and it is not quite as crowded. You will enjoy the experience.Special Features:
- FoodloverfoodloverDined on 9/3/2014Both the food and service were excellent. Would not hesitate to return.Special Features:
- Lovely afternoonseekthejoyDined on 9/3/2014Great food with a beautiful presentation. Friendly,quick service. We sat outside and the view was lovely.Special Features:
- We're local & regularsAllenDined on 8/31/2014Usually a great "go to" restaurant. Food is always good, service consistent, nice ambience, very friendly bar staff. However, the hostess station (on the most recent evening we were there) was staffed with incompetent, teenage girls completely uninterested in our party or our reservation. Really not cool let alone professional, so we will be taking a break from the Station.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/31/2014New Zealand lamb chops are out of this world! Will come back for that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DogFoodDoThingsDined on 8/31/2014Made reservation with open table at 645PM for special occasion.I was told no seating with view as I clearly requested when I made reservation.They suggested I could wait 20 minutes.I came back in 30 minutes and was told that seats were not ready yet and that it would be at least 30 minutes longer. At this point I agreed to be seated anywhere.I was seated in a dark corner as opposed to river view I was seated 2 tables from A man with a service dog with dog licking plate on his table, man feeding dog,waitress petting dog. The man read the menu and looked out my window view. I was told by manager that the 'dog had papers' This is not how a service dog acts. DISGUSTING,inefficient overrated. I left. I would not let my dog eat here!!!!Special Features:
- Lambertville StationMLH513Dined on 8/31/2014Always a good choice for relaxing brunch on special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50TH ANIVERSARYYANKEE42Dined on 8/30/2014We were taken to dinner here by our son Michael and his companion. My wife and I picked the restaurant. As usual it was great. Service was exceptional and attentive from the moment we sat to the desert lit with candles. Food again was delicious and we all were most content at the end. This restaurant never disappoints . On this special day for my wife and I the Lambertville Station made the evening also memorable. Thanks. We will be back for other festive occasions and fun dinners or lunches. It is truly a Lambertville landmark.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodsas575Dined on 8/29/2014Always impressed by the flavor and choices! We have come here many times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakMaudeDined on 8/29/2014Very good service and great steak. Not much if a river view but overlooking the street makes for good people watching.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Parking29AnniversaryDined on 8/29/2014A parking fee of $20 is required to park in the lot adjacent to the Inn. While this is credited back when the restaurant bill is paid there is no mention of this on the restaurant's website. Dinners need to be sure they are carrying cash if they want to park on-site. Otherwise, a nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ourstanding As UsualbudnbettyDined on 8/24/2014From Alan downstairs in the bar area to Becky in the Dining Room, service and food were excellent as usual. Heartily recommend this venue to anyone who would like a special experience and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected more...Rose37Dined on 8/24/2014I expected more and was left with a just fair experience. The waitress was probably the reason as she set the tone. She was curt to our table yet she hovered way too much when we were trying to enjoy our meals. I just wanted to be done and leave. The food was good but 2 of our guests did not enjoy their meals. Perhaps this restaurant is best for their wine bar and that is how it can be enjoyed and recommended.Special Features:
- Great Brunch or anytime meal!SusanDined on 8/24/2014We are repeat customers of the Station. We recently enjoyed a brunch that was delicious. We have had other meals there- lunches, dinners- especially during the winter and the wild game months. Always an enjoyable experience!Special Features:
- Delicious!Love2WineNDineVIPDined on 8/23/2014Beautiful old building - an old Train Station We sat outside and even though it rained we were able to enjoy the beautiful. The food was very good and the wine and after dinner drinks were fabulous too! Will go back to try the cozy Wine bar and the Raw Bar!Special Features:
- NYerNYerDined on 8/22/2014A great getaway along the historic Delaware River.Special Features:
- Solid Neighborhood GemjuleezeeDined on 8/21/2014This was not our first time eating at the Station, we had been there for dinners, lunches, etc., but we had never managed to sit outside and enjoy a great summer evening before. Very friendly and professional service, nicely paced. The food ranges from the pedestrian to the excellent, depending on what you order. The steak was cooked to order, the fish special was a bit lackluster and the veg entree looked different than the promised "patty" but tasted great. We ordered a vegetable tostada appetizer to share, with the sour cream on the side; it came the standard way, but we managed. What I found interesting was that none of the flatbreads on their menu could be "edited", which suggests that they come ready-made to a good extent. Hmm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING!AndrewClosson123Dined on 8/19/2014We have eaten her several times and it is amazing! We defiantly be back!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceBarbDined on 8/18/2014It's been a while since we were at the Station. Four of us went for a Birthday lunch (wanted something special). Service was great, our waiter (his name has slipped my memory) was very attentive and accommodating, food was excellent. It was a very enjoyable experience. Would like to come to dinner there in the near future.Special Features:
- Better Than Expected!hunterpeeweeDined on 8/17/2014Had dinner with friends Sat night. I had the salmon, very good! My husband and friends had the shrimp and scallops dish, liked it as well. Our appetizer was put in late soa they came after our dinners. Waiter was apologetic so we kept them since we were still hungry. Two of us had the flatbread app special and the others had the clams. Food quality was very good! Lively spot, would go back!Special Features:
- Sunday Brunch on the Patioipt2VIPDined on 8/17/2014My husband and I and 2 friends had a lovely brunch at the Lambertville Station. Each of us tried something different and cleaned our plates. Service was good and unrushed.Special Features:
- Not GreatLBIndianDined on 8/17/2014Even with making a reservation for Lunch my Party had to wait over a half hour to be seated. Most of the table ordered soup to start their meal and they came out cold.... not luke warm but literally felt as though they were taken from the frig and served to us. I ordered the special of the day which was the swordfish and it was disappointing. The fish was tough, dry and had no flavor the slaw that it was served on was soggy and seemed old. I have been here for multiple meals in the past but this may be my last visit to Lambertville Station.
- Great timeDannyMc103Dined on 8/15/2014The snapper soup was the best I've had. Tuna tartare had a nice Asian touch with the won ton skins. The elk rib eye was done perfectly medium rare, although it didn't need so much of the berry demi it came in. Chocolate cake for dessert topped everything off nicely.Special Features:
- LunchwineanddineVIPDined on 8/15/2014Started off with a pretty good New England clam chowder. I ordered the crab cake (it was about 3 to 3 1/2 ounces of crab) some fresh vegetables and lots of rice. The crab was barely warm. I learned long ago that it can be a fruitless endeavor to complain about something like this, so I only mentioned it afterwards. I believe the meal was sitting too long before it was served to me. My server said he would mention it to the chef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PRepennDined on 8/14/2014We chose an early dinner for our first visit. Their special of black bass filet contained small bones; being a fish person, I had no problem picking them out; another diner did have an issue and the waitperson noted all future patrons would be notified of small bones in the fish. The fresh tomato salad with the fish was amazing! So light and delicious. My spouse ordered the lamb and enjoyed every bite. We will be back!Special Features:
- LAF789Restaurantmaven12Dined on 8/11/2014Lambertville Station is great. I was extremely disappointed in their scallops, but they were very nice and adjusted the check for me which was extremely nice of them. Waiter was fine. I would go back in a heartbeat.Special Features:
- ExcellentretltDined on 8/10/2014Great place, the food, service, and ambience were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- somewhat disappointingdisappointedDined on 8/10/2014I had expected better quality service and better tasting food. My kale salad with bacon dressing had way to much bacon. The scallops were overcooked and rubbery, not to mention no seasoning. The rice with he crab cakes was that our store brought Uncle Bens. Disappointed with the food and service. Reservations were running 30 min behind, no text to inform.Special Features:
- WONDERFUL!fantasticVIPDined on 8/10/2014We have been going to Lambertville Station Restaurant for over 15 years. I have never had a bad meal or bad service. They always take excellent care of us. I've been there with a party of 2 and a party of 12, everything is always perfect. Thank you!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/10/2014We went for dinner. We were not seated in the more pleasant dining room but rather in the large more lunch oriented area. There were 6 men at the next table that were loud and rowdy. It was a very unpleasant experience. The food was okay, not outstanding. I don't think I'll go back anytime soon.Special Features:
- Pete1776Pete1776Dined on 8/10/2014Great place to get away for the day and have a nice meal.Special Features:
- Hidden gemLuluDined on 8/8/2014What a wonderful restaurant. We sat on the beautiful patio outside. Our server was wonderful and a long time employee. The food was perfect. I had the scallop and shrimp risotto and it was awesome!! The elk and the filet meals came out cooked to perfection and they had a nice wine list. We will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous SteamersGreatExperienceVIPDined on 8/8/2014We decided to have a series of small appetizers for dinner. Without a doubt, the steamers were the best. They were presented in a delicate broth of wine and garlic that brought out the flavors and they were complimented with two pieces of garlic bread. I would avoid the goat cheese tower. It was fine, don't get me wrong, but the balance of flavors was just a bit off. All in all, a lovely meal in a beautiful setting with excellent service. We enjoyed it all with a 10z pour of their house white. Perfect Will go back again.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014We had an enjoyable evening. The food and the service were excellent and we were seated in an area where we were able to hear each other and could enjoy the conversation.Special Features:
- Good TimeSantaFebobDined on 8/8/2014Very nice place for outside seating and good food.Special Features:
- Excellent experienceLadyDined on 8/6/2014Although a bit pricey for lunch, everything about Lambertville Station was delightful and well done. I should have asked for the a/c temp to be raised, but I didn't. So I froze with a light sweater. Just be prepared for the possibility of cool temps, and all the rest will be a 5-star memory.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.