11 Bridge Street
11 Bridge Street at Lambertville Station
Lambertville, NJ 08530Neighborhood:
New Hope / Lambertville
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lambertvillestation.com/
- Phone: 6093978300x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:30am – 3:00pm (Contact us for Holiday Hours Easter, Mothers Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Day)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Wild Game, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Beall
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Lambertville Station offers a variety of off-site catering options. Please call for details.
A word from Lambertville Station
Enjoy the natural tranquility on the Delaware River while you dine in a meticulously-restored 1867 historic train station. The Station’s New American Cuisine features signature dishes such as Chesapeake Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes, Dijon-Rosemary Encrusted Rack of Lamb & rare Ahi-Tuna with Wasabi puree as well as wild game & seasonal offerings served & prepared by a professional & friendly staff.. Join us at Canal Side, our newest outdoor dining area(March - November)with all dishes prepared using herbs fresh from our herb garden. Relax this Winter in our new Wine Bar. Come experience Lambertville’s Landmark Restaurant!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Lambertville Station - Best Restaurants in New Hope / Lambertville ›
Lambertville Station reviews from OpenTable diners
189 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (102)scenic view (97)special occasion (90)neighborhood gem (71)great for lunch (64)romantic (63)fit for foodies (63)notable wine list (56)good for groups (47)great for brunch (36)hot spot (22)vibrant bar scene (19)kid-friendly (13)late-night find (11)Show More
- WonderfulKatiezDined on 10/29/2014My sister and I took our 94 year old Mom. They were very accommodating to her and her walker. Our waitress, Donna, was excellent. My sister and I both ordered salads, which were huge, enough for two. Mom had the crab lobster bisque and ate every drop. My sister loved the Jambalaya and Mom and I had crab cakes. They were excellent, so full of crab and so devoid of breading. Can't wait to go again.Special Features:
- WonderfulSkatzDined on 10/25/2014Excellent wine bar and awesome food! Was a first time for us and we will go back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/25/2014Absolutely love it! The staff is great and the food is always great, just the right amount!!Special Features:
- CarolynCarolynVIPDined on 10/25/2014Gorgeous day to take advantage of the weather to sit outside at the sidebar. Take advantage of this great spot even if it's a little cool it's much nicer than sitting inside and take in the beautiful atmosphere. Bloody Mary was delicious we both had Panini's which were quite good all in all no complaintsSpecial Features:
- Nice placeJamesDined on 10/24/2014First date. Our waiter was great. Gave us time to talk and was solicitous but not over bearing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014The food was appetizing and nicely seasoned. Roasted chicken was superb, vegetables colorful and tasty. Server, Donna, was lovely, courteous and attentive. Overall a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014I have always been satisfied when dining at Lambertville Station.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerlocaltravelerDined on 10/21/2014A great local place for any celebration. Food was exceptional as was the service. We'll be back again and again and not just during festival season.Special Features:
- mlwrig2Dined on 10/18/2014Wine bar downstairs was awesome, meal upstairs not so much. Very plain jane, steak was not seasoned, felt like they were rushing us.Special Features:
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Attentive service, great lunch specials and a beautiful view.Special Features:
- Star of the showHankDined on 10/12/2014If you're going to Lambertville, NJ or right across the bridge in New Hope, PA and you'd like to have a really fine dining experience you should definitely book a table at Lambertville Station. The ambiance is understated elegance. The feel is luxury from another time. The menu is both comforting and inventive. The service is impeccable. This is a perfect place for special occasions; birthdays, anniversaries, romantic weekends... My wife and I have been here several times over a couple of years and have always enjoyed ourselves well out of proportion to our expectations. If you're in the area you really should make a reservation and enjoy this gem.Special Features:
- Always a great night!GreatFood25Dined on 10/12/2014Consistently good food and a very nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- vwhansenvwhansenDined on 10/12/2014Outgoing and very competent server (Laura). Decent wine selection. App was delicious, a flatbread concoction. Entrees were delicious, jambalaya and a shrimp/scallop/pasta combo. We were seated in the side porch room with lots of windows and a pleasantly landscaped view. The room was noisy, but not in a bad way. We were able to converse at the table and not feel as though we were "on stage". Thoroughly enjoyed the dinner. This place also has a wine bar downstairs that serves tappas. It was an intimate seating area with a fireplace and looked cozy. We intend to visit here again while shopping and strolling in this wonderful little river town and enjoy some wine and a bite before dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2014I've eaten here several times before, and was very disappointed with our meal on Sunday. Service was very slow, my omelet was fine, but the "hash browns" were limp and barely warm. Also, the English muffin appeared as if it had not been toasted, and was cold. My friend's chicken salad was dry and tasteless.Special Features:
- DelightfulLisaDined on 10/12/2014The brunch is one of the best I've ever been to. My parents were visiting from out of town and there was no better place to take them to enjoy wonderful food, great service and a phenomenal view of beautiful central New Jersey on the river.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014Food, service, and atmosphere were all excellent! Will definitely return!Special Features:
- Great "Stop"TappanTravelerVIPDined on 10/6/2014Beautifully decorated old train station. Great menu with a variety of specials. Worth the trip. Grerat walk around town and right on the Delaware River.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurantTrockaDined on 10/4/2014I ate there before for lunch and it was good. I tried dinner and was excellent. Food was good and service. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outdoor heating??OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/3/2014I think LS is greatly missing the boat with not having outdoor heaters. The outdoor bar with TVs would be a great place to watch the game, but if it's so cold why go? And the rest of the outdoor seating is losing out.Special Features:
- good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014Every time I dine at Lambertville Station I am very satisfiedSpecial Features:
- Lambertville Station restaurantirisfleurDined on 9/7/2014This restaurant is located on the banks of the Delaware River just steps from the bridge to New Hope, PA. There are two buildings, the Inn and the restaurant. The Inn serves brunch in its dining room overlooking the river. There is a large parking area for which they charge $20. You can get the money back if you eat at the restaurant. We had dinner in the restaurant. There is outdoor seating, but we sat inside. The outdoor seating does not have a view of the water. The gazpacho was very thick and delicious. We split a salad, which had mixed greens, sundried tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. I had blackened red snapper with yellow rice and corn on the cob. The fish was not too spicy. My husband had prime rib, which was fatty.Special Features:
- Fabulous PlaceAnnivcoupleDined on 9/6/2014Excellent food, great staff and overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy evening!ArthurJacobVIPDined on 9/6/2014We were seated at least forty minutes after our reservation time. We were a large group and apparently the prior guests lingered and lingered. Not a problem. We understood. The food is nothing special, and yet, in that town, it is one of the few places good for large parties. Our waiter, Jonathan did a terrific job of getting our orders right and providing prompt service, even knowing and apologizing we'd had to wait so long. Great service. On the negative side, I spoke with a woman two weeks earlier about changing our headcount, not only was she completely inflexible, because they were "so so busy" that night, (OK, not a problem) but rude and ungracious. Shockingly so. A+ for our waiter, D- for the woman on the phone.
- Great food in charming LambertvilleJayJayDined on 9/6/2014Lambertville Station has long been one of my favorite restaurants. We introduced friends to this fine restaurant after seeing a performance at the Bucks County Playhouse. The menu is always eclectic and prepared to perfection. I was particularly impressed with the fire river oysters I tried on this visit. Now I will be counting down the months until their 3 month game menu returns!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ExcellentanLSregularDined on 9/3/2014The Lambertville Station is consistently excellent both in food quality and service. The rack-of-lamb is always perfectly cooked to order. The servers are well trained, know the menu, and work hard to please. I suggest a week night as the best since the noise level is a bit better and it is not quite as crowded. You will enjoy the experience.Special Features:
- FoodloverfoodloverDined on 9/3/2014Both the food and service were excellent. Would not hesitate to return.Special Features:
- Lovely afternoonseekthejoyDined on 9/3/2014Great food with a beautiful presentation. Friendly,quick service. We sat outside and the view was lovely.Special Features:
- We're local & regularsAllenDined on 8/31/2014Usually a great "go to" restaurant. Food is always good, service consistent, nice ambience, very friendly bar staff. However, the hostess station (on the most recent evening we were there) was staffed with incompetent, teenage girls completely uninterested in our party or our reservation. Really not cool let alone professional, so we will be taking a break from the Station.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/31/2014New Zealand lamb chops are out of this world! Will come back for that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DogFoodDoThingsDined on 8/31/2014Made reservation with open table at 645PM for special occasion.I was told no seating with view as I clearly requested when I made reservation.They suggested I could wait 20 minutes.I came back in 30 minutes and was told that seats were not ready yet and that it would be at least 30 minutes longer. At this point I agreed to be seated anywhere.I was seated in a dark corner as opposed to river view I was seated 2 tables from A man with a service dog with dog licking plate on his table, man feeding dog,waitress petting dog. The man read the menu and looked out my window view. I was told by manager that the 'dog had papers' This is not how a service dog acts. DISGUSTING,inefficient overrated. I left. I would not let my dog eat here!!!!Special Features:
- Lambertville StationMLH513Dined on 8/31/2014Always a good choice for relaxing brunch on special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a great mealpickyeaterDined on 8/30/2014Brought a group of 9 here and we were seated promptly with our reservation. Everyone enjoyed the fresh bread selections and butters. A variety of entrees were selected as well as appetizers and no complaints . Everyone took home leftovers as the portions were large and we couldn't finish. Menu had some eclectic offerings that were delicious. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- 50TH ANIVERSARYYANKEE42Dined on 8/30/2014We were taken to dinner here by our son Michael and his companion. My wife and I picked the restaurant. As usual it was great. Service was exceptional and attentive from the moment we sat to the desert lit with candles. Food again was delicious and we all were most content at the end. This restaurant never disappoints . On this special day for my wife and I the Lambertville Station made the evening also memorable. Thanks. We will be back for other festive occasions and fun dinners or lunches. It is truly a Lambertville landmark.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodsas575Dined on 8/29/2014Always impressed by the flavor and choices! We have come here many times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakMaudeDined on 8/29/2014Very good service and great steak. Not much if a river view but overlooking the street makes for good people watching.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Parking29AnniversaryDined on 8/29/2014A parking fee of $20 is required to park in the lot adjacent to the Inn. While this is credited back when the restaurant bill is paid there is no mention of this on the restaurant's website. Dinners need to be sure they are carrying cash if they want to park on-site. Otherwise, a nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ourstanding As UsualbudnbettyDined on 8/24/2014From Alan downstairs in the bar area to Becky in the Dining Room, service and food were excellent as usual. Heartily recommend this venue to anyone who would like a special experience and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected more...Rose37Dined on 8/24/2014I expected more and was left with a just fair experience. The waitress was probably the reason as she set the tone. She was curt to our table yet she hovered way too much when we were trying to enjoy our meals. I just wanted to be done and leave. The food was good but 2 of our guests did not enjoy their meals. Perhaps this restaurant is best for their wine bar and that is how it can be enjoyed and recommended.Special Features:
- Great Brunch or anytime meal!SusanDined on 8/24/2014We are repeat customers of the Station. We recently enjoyed a brunch that was delicious. We have had other meals there- lunches, dinners- especially during the winter and the wild game months. Always an enjoyable experience!Special Features:
- Delicious!Love2WineNDineVIPDined on 8/23/2014Beautiful old building - an old Train Station We sat outside and even though it rained we were able to enjoy the beautiful. The food was very good and the wine and after dinner drinks were fabulous too! Will go back to try the cozy Wine bar and the Raw Bar!Special Features: