11 Bridge Street
11 Bridge Street at Lambertville Station
Lambertville, NJ 08530Neighborhood:
New Hope / Lambertville
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lambertvillestation.com/
- Phone: 6093978300x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:30am – 3:00pm (Contact us for Holiday Hours Easter, Mothers Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Day)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Wild Game, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Beall
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Lambertville Station offers a variety of off-site catering options. Please call for details.
A word from Lambertville Station
Enjoy the natural tranquility on the Delaware River while you dine in a meticulously-restored 1867 historic train station. The Station’s New American Cuisine features signature dishes such as Chesapeake Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes, Dijon-Rosemary Encrusted Rack of Lamb & rare Ahi-Tuna with Wasabi puree as well as wild game & seasonal offerings served & prepared by a professional & friendly staff.. Join us at Canal Side, our newest outdoor dining area(March - November)with all dishes prepared using herbs fresh from our herb garden. Relax this Winter in our new Wine Bar. Come experience Lambertville’s Landmark Restaurant!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Lambertville Station - Best Restaurants in New Hope / Lambertville ›
Lambertville Station reviews from OpenTable diners
264 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (163)scenic view (153)special occasion (111)great for lunch (105)romantic (88)neighborhood gem (87)fit for foodies (79)great for brunch (78)notable wine list (63)good for groups (61)hot spot (33)kid-friendly (32)vibrant bar scene (29)late-night find (20)Show More
- Ourstanding As UsualOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/24/2014From Alan downstairs in the bar area to Becky in the Dining Room, service and food were excellent as usual. Heartily recommend this venue to anyone who would like a special experience and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected more...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/24/2014I expected more and was left with a just fair experience. The waitress was probably the reason as she set the tone. She was curt to our table yet she hovered way too much when we were trying to enjoy our meals. I just wanted to be done and leave. The food was good but 2 of our guests did not enjoy their meals. Perhaps this restaurant is best for their wine bar and that is how it can be enjoyed and recommended.Special Features:
- Great Brunch or anytime meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014We are repeat customers of the Station. We recently enjoyed a brunch that was delicious. We have had other meals there- lunches, dinners- especially during the winter and the wild game months. Always an enjoyable experience!Special Features:
- Delicious!Love2WineNDineVIPDined on 8/23/2014Beautiful old building - an old Train Station We sat outside and even though it rained we were able to enjoy the beautiful. The food was very good and the wine and after dinner drinks were fabulous too! Will go back to try the cozy Wine bar and the Raw Bar!Special Features:
- Solid Neighborhood GemjuleezeeDined on 8/21/2014This was not our first time eating at the Station, we had been there for dinners, lunches, etc., but we had never managed to sit outside and enjoy a great summer evening before. Very friendly and professional service, nicely paced. The food ranges from the pedestrian to the excellent, depending on what you order. The steak was cooked to order, the fish special was a bit lackluster and the veg entree looked different than the promised "patty" but tasted great. We ordered a vegetable tostada appetizer to share, with the sour cream on the side; it came the standard way, but we managed. What I found interesting was that none of the flatbreads on their menu could be "edited", which suggests that they come ready-made to a good extent. Hmm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING!AndrewClosson123Dined on 8/19/2014We have eaten her several times and it is amazing! We defiantly be back!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceBarbDined on 8/18/2014It's been a while since we were at the Station. Four of us went for a Birthday lunch (wanted something special). Service was great, our waiter (his name has slipped my memory) was very attentive and accommodating, food was excellent. It was a very enjoyable experience. Would like to come to dinner there in the near future.Special Features:
- Better Than Expected!hunterpeeweeDined on 8/17/2014Had dinner with friends Sat night. I had the salmon, very good! My husband and friends had the shrimp and scallops dish, liked it as well. Our appetizer was put in late soa they came after our dinners. Waiter was apologetic so we kept them since we were still hungry. Two of us had the flatbread app special and the others had the clams. Food quality was very good! Lively spot, would go back!Special Features:
- Sunday Brunch on the Patioipt2VIPDined on 8/17/2014My husband and I and 2 friends had a lovely brunch at the Lambertville Station. Each of us tried something different and cleaned our plates. Service was good and unrushed.Special Features:
- Not GreatLBIndianDined on 8/17/2014Even with making a reservation for Lunch my Party had to wait over a half hour to be seated. Most of the table ordered soup to start their meal and they came out cold.... not luke warm but literally felt as though they were taken from the frig and served to us. I ordered the special of the day which was the swordfish and it was disappointing. The fish was tough, dry and had no flavor the slaw that it was served on was soggy and seemed old. I have been here for multiple meals in the past but this may be my last visit to Lambertville Station.
- Great timeDannyMc103Dined on 8/15/2014The snapper soup was the best I've had. Tuna tartare had a nice Asian touch with the won ton skins. The elk rib eye was done perfectly medium rare, although it didn't need so much of the berry demi it came in. Chocolate cake for dessert topped everything off nicely.Special Features:
- LunchwineanddineVIPDined on 8/15/2014Started off with a pretty good New England clam chowder. I ordered the crab cake (it was about 3 to 3 1/2 ounces of crab) some fresh vegetables and lots of rice. The crab was barely warm. I learned long ago that it can be a fruitless endeavor to complain about something like this, so I only mentioned it afterwards. I believe the meal was sitting too long before it was served to me. My server said he would mention it to the chef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PRepennDined on 8/14/2014We chose an early dinner for our first visit. Their special of black bass filet contained small bones; being a fish person, I had no problem picking them out; another diner did have an issue and the waitperson noted all future patrons would be notified of small bones in the fish. The fresh tomato salad with the fish was amazing! So light and delicious. My spouse ordered the lamb and enjoyed every bite. We will be back!Special Features:
- LAF789Restaurantmaven12Dined on 8/11/2014Lambertville Station is great. I was extremely disappointed in their scallops, but they were very nice and adjusted the check for me which was extremely nice of them. Waiter was fine. I would go back in a heartbeat.Special Features:
- ExcellentretltDined on 8/10/2014Great place, the food, service, and ambience were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- somewhat disappointingdisappointedDined on 8/10/2014I had expected better quality service and better tasting food. My kale salad with bacon dressing had way to much bacon. The scallops were overcooked and rubbery, not to mention no seasoning. The rice with he crab cakes was that our store brought Uncle Bens. Disappointed with the food and service. Reservations were running 30 min behind, no text to inform.Special Features:
- WONDERFUL!fantasticVIPDined on 8/10/2014We have been going to Lambertville Station Restaurant for over 15 years. I have never had a bad meal or bad service. They always take excellent care of us. I've been there with a party of 2 and a party of 12, everything is always perfect. Thank you!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/10/2014We went for dinner. We were not seated in the more pleasant dining room but rather in the large more lunch oriented area. There were 6 men at the next table that were loud and rowdy. It was a very unpleasant experience. The food was okay, not outstanding. I don't think I'll go back anytime soon.Special Features:
- Pete1776Pete1776Dined on 8/10/2014Great place to get away for the day and have a nice meal.Special Features:
- Hidden gemLuluDined on 8/8/2014What a wonderful restaurant. We sat on the beautiful patio outside. Our server was wonderful and a long time employee. The food was perfect. I had the scallop and shrimp risotto and it was awesome!! The elk and the filet meals came out cooked to perfection and they had a nice wine list. We will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous SteamersGreatExperienceVIPDined on 8/8/2014We decided to have a series of small appetizers for dinner. Without a doubt, the steamers were the best. They were presented in a delicate broth of wine and garlic that brought out the flavors and they were complimented with two pieces of garlic bread. I would avoid the goat cheese tower. It was fine, don't get me wrong, but the balance of flavors was just a bit off. All in all, a lovely meal in a beautiful setting with excellent service. We enjoyed it all with a 10z pour of their house white. Perfect Will go back again.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014We had an enjoyable evening. The food and the service were excellent and we were seated in an area where we were able to hear each other and could enjoy the conversation.Special Features:
- Good TimeSantaFebobDined on 8/8/2014Very nice place for outside seating and good food.Special Features:
- Excellent experienceLadyDined on 8/6/2014Although a bit pricey for lunch, everything about Lambertville Station was delightful and well done. I should have asked for the a/c temp to be raised, but I didn't. So I froze with a light sweater. Just be prepared for the possibility of cool temps, and all the rest will be a 5-star memory.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerKabyDined on 8/5/2014We had a party of seven for my daughter's 21st birthday celebration. She picked the restaurant and was very happy with her choice as was the rest of the party. The food was delicious! Unusual menu items like elk was ordered by two in our party and they really enjoyed it. We brought our own birthday cake which they served for a small plating fee. We will be eating here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get the 'rice right'OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/5/2014Went to Lambertville Station for my daughters 17th birthday, at her request. The food was okay but my Red Snapper was overcooked, the rice was hard (overcooked or sitting around) and the vegetables were soggy. Food took a long time to be prepared and served. Not our first time there but will be our last for dinner. I'd recommend to go for wine and appetizers.Special Features:
- Lambertville StationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2014I have eaten dinner here 3 times in the past year. Each time the food has been excellent, as has the service. I highly recommend Lambertville Station to area diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- judeDined on 8/2/2014The food was great, the waitress timely, the coffee and dessert nicely presented. The view from our table was comfortable. Overall great dining experience. I have been back twice in the past month.Special Features:
- We enjoyedLadyDined on 8/2/2014This is a place you can count on for consistently good food. We have not been here in a long time and it did not disappoint. One of the reasons that this restaurant is a good place to stop and have a bite, they have fine dinning inside and if your out for the day and weather is good they have a casual menu for out side. So something for everyone. We dined inside and the meals were good. My husband had the Mojito Pork, my father-in-law had the Grilled Scallops & Shrimp, and I had the Roasted Rack of Lamb. We all enjoyed our meal. I thought about ordering the Wild Boar from the specials menu but our server would not recommend the dish at that time, said this cut was a little tuff. It's nice to have a server that is honest.Special Features:
- KWHSVIPDined on 8/2/2014Reservation was not ready - again... third time we booked Open Table and they also attempted to sit us upstairs when I was clear about nicer dining room - warning if they sit you up there expect a banquet hall type experience.Special Features:
- todineforVIPDined on 8/2/2014Wonderful food,excellent service and beautiful ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful dinnerhappydinersDined on 8/2/2014The food and ambience were very nice. I would just add the entrees are $38 and under..would definitely come back and refer others. Our steaks were amazing! Parking was $20 but waitress reimbursed immediately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A GREAT find!!!RoselandDined on 7/31/2014Both the service and food choices were beyond belief, the selections and quality / seasonings, etc just couldn't be beat. We'd highly recommend this restaurant to friends.Special Features:
- Great table thanks to open table.ThemuttVIPDined on 7/31/2014My wife and I love this restaurant. We've been here before and will go again. Thanks to open table, we had a great seat waiting for us in the preferred area of the restaurant looking out onto Bridge Street. I had a lobster risotto and she had a fillet mignon and both were wonderful. The coconut bread was wonderful and I don't even like coconut. Our waitress was attentive and the food was prepared just as we had asked. We can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delightful on the delawareGoodcookieVIPDined on 7/30/2014We've been here many times but each time there's something special to note. This time it was the Almond/Coconut bread. How delicious it was served with a parsley butter. The actual recipe is available at the restaurant -- the on line versions are not quite the same. the restaurant is housed in a converted railway car. the tables are kind of close but not uncomfortably so. service was good and the food was simply prepared and nicely presented. we had a poached chicken salad with fruit over mixed greens that was moist without the delicious dressing. the turkey/brie Panini was full of good turkey and melted brie with a delicious raspberry dressingSpecial Features:
- Good food and servicePhilVIPDined on 7/29/2014We have eaten at Lambertville Station several times. The food is always well prepared and the service is very attentive without being intrusive. On this visit, we tried the appetizer the "vegetable tostodos". It was two flat tortilla's spread with bean dip and them covered with corn, peppers, onions. It was delightfully spicey and very good. The rest of our dinner was soup and salad. The lobster/crab bisque is an excellent rendition of the classic soup. Some bisques are way too thick, but this one has just the right viscosity. It is well flavored with the seafood based broth and it is lighter on the cream, which makes it just right!
- good food in historic locationOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/26/2014Good food in a very pleasantly refurbished old train station overlooking the Delaware River. Nice range of menu options and wines. Food was good. Depending on where you are seated, it can be a bit noisy. The Saturday night we were there, it was packed, but the service was still better than average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waited an HOUR for our reservation!CGOBRIENDined on 7/26/2014We had a reservation for outside at 5:30 for my father's 70th birthday. We made it early because we have 3 young kids. Unfortunately we got there and they said "it would be a few minutes" for them to set up the table. 30 minutes go by and NOTHING. We were outside waiting when we see 4 tables for 4 open up and we were a party of 8. They proceeded to sit a party of 4 at one of the tables next to the other empty table that they could have combined for us. They were not apologetic. An hour later they sat us inside instead of outside. Our scallops and shrimp were AWFUL. My dish arrived 10 minutes after the rest of the table. They only took 10% off the bill. We will NEVER go back.
- Walk to New HopeCaribbeanFrankDined on 7/25/2014Went for dinner and none of the three of us had any problem finding something on the menu. The food was very good and reasonably priced. Wine selection was good and mixed drinks were done well but while food was reasonable, drinks were expensive. All in all, a very good place for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food at a nice spotPatrickVIPDined on 7/22/2014Such a nice spot -- alongside the canal -- to sit and have a leisurely lunch. My maple and mustard glazed salmon was superb. The waiter happily omitted the rice and replaced with more vegetables which was nice.