Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
SeafoodPrice: $50 and over
Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027703310x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30 PM - 10:15 PM,
Friday - Saturday: 5:30 PM - 10:30 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: David Walzog
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Sands Avenue
- Public Transit: Las Vegas transit, 24 hours daily.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Fully enclosed, complimentary parking is conveniently available using the Wynn self-park garage located off Las Vegas Boulevard just past the Wynn main gate. Valet parking is also available using the Wynn main gate (Las Vegas Boulevard) or the South Gate entrance (on Sands Avenue.)
A word from Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
Star chef David Walzog, whose innovative chophouse fare continues to make SW Steakhouse one of the hottest addresses in town, turns from turf to surf at Lakeside. From this glamorous perch at the water's edge, he crafts modern cuisine that showcases his deft touch with seafood cooking. Iced Florida stone crab claws and lavish shellfish platters; ocean-fresh fish and a large variety of wood-oven roasted lobsters from various ports of call anchor his menu, while prime aged steaks, chops and a succulent slow roasted prime rib of beef round out the bill of fare. Lakeside's new 'Ocean-to-Table' seafood program showcases a specially curated menu of the most unique species of wild caught fish found in the Hawaiian Islands.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
136 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (84)great for outdoor dining (82)romantic (82)scenic view (79)fit for foodies (56)notable wine list (31)hot spot (24)good for groups (22)neighborhood gem (14)late-night find (13)vibrant bar scene (9)great for brunch (6)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Never disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/24/2014Third visit to lakeside, and continues to deliver among the most phenomenal meals we have eaten in Vegas. We truly look forward to returning each time we visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service????OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Unfortunately for a group of 4 on a quiet night, all 4 plates were served cold. 2/4 were returned to the kitchen. The waiter was seldom lay around, and to compensate us, the manager served us 3 desserts for 4 people, and we didn't even get to choose. We left a poor tip to hopefully get them to understand.Special Features:
- Show and seafoodworldtravelerDined on 9/23/2014Get a seat outside, and enjoy the Lake of dreams and the different shows that comes on about every 15-20mins. The food is great, I especially liked the breadbasket, the snapper served with citrusfruit and the creamy mash.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lakeside a must!LuckyVIPDined on 9/22/2014I can't say enough good things about Lakeside at Wynn! The food, service, and atmosphere are amazing! As an appetizer we had the crab legs which were the best I've ever had. For dinner I had the Mahi Mahi and my wife had Pink Snapper. Both we're wonderful. Our server, Joaquin, stands out as exceptional. The manager, Kyle, stopped by to ask how everything was. He couldn't have been nicer. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrationBeulahDined on 9/22/2014There aren't enough stars to give to Lakeside . It was a wonderful experience from the moment we entered the restaurant . The view is outstanding, the halibut was the best I've had, and the service, with such attention to detail, was remarkable. We were celebrating an anniversary and were given a complimentary cake with Happy Anniversary in chocolate . Nice touch... Would recommend this restaurant and plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014This restaurant needs to schedule more staff. Our server was completely overwhelmed. Service crawled. They were out of 2lb lobsters on a Saturday night. Worst dining experience I've ever had in Vegas.
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014we had the seafood platter, calamari salad was salty. we had the filet mignon, it was salty and temperature was rare instead of medium. we were not satisfied at all complained to the server and was offered free dessert which we turn down. there was nothing special about it except the view i guess.
- From bread to dessert amazing!LVfoodiefavoriteDined on 9/18/2014I try not to eat carbs but the Lakeside has the best preztel bread ever! Don't deny yourself! I think I drooled in my sleep dreaming about it! The citrus prepared opacaopaca was flavorful and cooked perfectly and the peanut cup was undeniable the best dessert we've had in Vegas! Unique and surreal environment. Loved, loved, loved this restaurant! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MagicalLakesidehappyDined on 9/15/2014It was a privilege to have an opportunity to dine at Lakeside. It was memory making. A perfect experience. Not a thing went wrong. Thank you!Special Features:
- Perfect dining experienceCheersforwineDined on 9/15/2014My wife and I recently stayed at the Wynn Encore and ate dinner at the Lakeside. It was a beautiful evening, so we chose outdoor seating. We were seated immediately, our server was at the table immediately. We had a half bottle of wine, large prawn appetizer, split a Hawaiian Monchong entree, shared a creamed spinach side, and shared a German chocolate dessert. It was perfect. Delicious and outstanding service. Our bill was approximately $250. By far, the best dining experience we've had at the Wynn.....including the SW.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lakesideeli702Dined on 9/13/2014The ambiance was nice, however we were given the only table where we couldn't see the show. Also my wife's salmon was not cooked and they never asked about it. She didnt eat it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Catch at the Lakeside Grilldine4wineDined on 9/13/2014Finally got to dine here after missing it the last trip out, (long story), and it was well worth the wait. The Hawaii wild caught fish was outstanding and was a welcome change of pace from the traditional east coast fish we are used to eating. We are definitely planning on visiting this restaurant again next time out to further explore the outstanding menu of exotic fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Venue & FoodJackspicksDined on 9/4/2014Lakeside is a very unique restaurant. The seafood is simply fantastic. A great variety of fresh daily flown in fish along with domestic & exotic lobsters. What should be a house specialty are the prawns from Africa. My wife's entree consisted of just two. It is noted that she ordered the smaller of three varieties. These prawns averaged over 7 oz. per prawn. 14 oz. was very sufficient. What makes this restaurant unique is the lakeside view and the large waterfall. The waterfall is surrounded by trees, plants, and flowers. The lighting changes constantly making a visual paradise. Watch for "Kermit the Frog" to spring up & give Louise Armstrong's version of a Wonderful World. For fine dinning this is a must at the Wynn ($$$$)Special Features:
- Value NOT worth the price paid!dinerdeluxeDined on 9/4/2014Delicious food, but not the friendliest service. Noisier than anticipated (sat outside). Beautiful scenery. Expensive considering our (moderate) satisfaction with the dishes ordered.Special Features:
- Highly Not RecommendIrinaDined on 9/4/2014First time there, the food and service were very disappointing. But thought it might be one off, so gave it another try. Second time around, the food and service were not better than the first time. Waste of money. Never go there again.Special Features:
- Wonderful place!Valerie00Dined on 9/3/2014Loved everything about the Lakeside. Great service, great food, great view! Only thing that was a little disappointing was the "show"; it was just a floating head that lasted about 3 mins. I just kind of expected something a little more from all the reviews I'd read about how great it was.Special Features:
- Great for a special occasionFirsttimeinVegasDined on 9/1/2014We were impressed with the food, cocktails and wine. The side dishes are gigantic, it was such a shame to waste so much beautiful food. We had a table right by the lake which was worth the short wait. The entertainment was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SushiloversSushiloversDined on 9/1/2014We love Lakeside & make it a point to eat there every time we visit Las Vegas. The grilled calamari appetizer was a great start to the meal. The fresh fish selections were delicious. Portions were a large size. We loved that they offer small, sample-sized dessert items - that way we can try more than one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tired and uninspiredLove2eatVIPDined on 9/1/2014We found the food tired and uninspired. Passable lobster risotto but at $51 you would expect something to surprise and delight the senses. The chicken ($36) was succulent but the smokey flavor was nothing that I haven't had before. Salad portions ($16) were large and we did appreciate the food server recommending to skip other appetizers unless we split them. They brought the main entrees when we were still eating our salad, but we did not want them to get cold sitting on the table and they did take them back until we were done. Keep in mind I am rating based on the price you pay (approx $80 pp not incl wine) and expected quality of food and service to be an interesting dining experience. The show on the lake every 30 min was fun.
- Stunning decor; okay foodLuv2dineDined on 8/31/2014The decor in this waterside restaurant is fantastic. We sat at the back of the room, away from the lake as it was a bit chilly. The room was beautiful and we could still see some of the water feature. The colors are bright and beautiful. The service was friendly and prompt. The food was okay, nothing spectacular, but good portions, predictable offerings and just fine. WE had a very nice evening.Special Features:
- What a great eveningLCTYTAPDined on 8/31/2014We booked at Lakeside without any guidance. We had tickets to a show in the Wynn Casino, and wanted to be close. What a great evening. Our waiter Michael knew that we had tickets to the show even before we mentioned it....because we had mentioned it in our Open Table notes. The food was great, the waterside view was very nice. No kids under five and no loud music meant that we could hear the people sitting across our table (for four) comfortably. We will absolutely come again the next time we are in LV.Special Features:
- Great ambianceAnniversaryDined on 8/27/2014The scene is spectacular looking out on the lake. The food is also terrific. Will definitely make this a must stop on every Vegas tripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best of Wynn dinningRepeteDined on 8/27/2014Lakeside is one of my favorite dinning spots in Vegas. I love elegance and great food as a combination. Lakeside has both of these and more. The Foie Gras is divine.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/26/2014A disappointing visit to what we hoped would be a memorable occasion. Unable to see lake show from our table. She'll found in crab chowder. Very expensive for what you get. Would not recommend this restaurant.
- IMHO--Best fish in LVWallStreetLawyerVIPDined on 8/24/2014Wonderful food, great service. I wouldn't pick any other place in Vegas over Lakeside for upscale fish/seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't beat the ambienceVegasEatsDined on 8/23/2014This restaurant is a must-see. Definitely request patio seating for a view of the water/light show that plays every 30 minutes. The food is spectacular and sitting on the patio to experience the outdoor weather is even better. Service was excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ambiance overweights the foodRubicon13Dined on 8/23/2014We did enjoy the evening, and don't get me wrong, there was nothing wrong with the food, but the ambiance demands a better menu. The salmon (chef's recommendation for the evening along with the seafood chowder) was only good not great. My wife did have a truly amazing prawn (from Africa) that was the best she had ever had.Special Features:
- Fantastic CuisinekjlemonVIPDined on 8/22/2014I was not thrilled we had to wait over 15 minutes for our reservation, but we did get a table outside so that we could see the Lake of Dreams show. I have seen the show several times but had never eaten at the two restaurants out there. The food was out of this world great. I will say the wine list is grossly overpriced though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Places!!!NancyDined on 8/21/2014Lakeside has it all--great food, atmosphere and drinks. I went for a birthday dinner and we loved it--there is also a show on the lake that is intriguing to see.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alkaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014We waited over 30 minutes for our table despite having a reservation. We had to ask the hostess if she had our table ready, then she seated us- a bit off for this level of restaurant. Even waiting in the bar area we were not even asked if we wanted to order a beverage. Once we were seated, we had a wonderful table and an excellent server. Our octopus appetizer was superb and the Hawaiian fish entrees were good but a bit disappointing as having lived in Hawaii, we expected the same and it was a bit "Las Vegas-ized". It was a nice experience though the Lake of Dreams never was produced as the Wynn talks about all the time in advertising. It just wasn't the top notch experience we expected and will not be returning any time soon.Special Features:
- SnoopyDined on 8/18/2014Horrible service. It took more than half an hour for my appetizer to come to the table. Apparently, the order never got put in for my dinner.Special Features:
- Lakeside was a good choice!Eghrain2Dined on 8/16/2014With this being my first trip to vegas , I was looking for a fabulous restaurant to start off the trip with, and lakeside was perfect. The food is expensive, but tasted incredible. The show was cute, and at times beautiful to look at. I saw some men wearing basic jeans and tee shirts, like Levi's and a logo tee, which I thought was even worse than the khaki shorts and polo my husband wore because of his cast but ok. We shared a steak and king crab dinner, ordered crab potatoes and their crab soup, all delicious . They brought out a little desert for my husbands birthday I had made note of. All in all, fancy smancy, delicious food, and you can expect to pay about a hundred per person, give or take.Special Features:
- nanacst3nanacst3Dined on 8/13/2014Beautiful setting, feel like your outdoors. Gorgeous waterfall. Service very attentive and helpful. Food excellent. Good selection. Very relaxing. Would recommend to friends and family. Even had entertainment.Special Features:
- ambience is everything here!dkatrina604Dined on 8/11/2014Very beautiful restaurant - there were a few dishes I ate that could've used a little more salt! But overall - wonderful service and experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnnaDined on 8/11/2014food was delicious! we dined outdoors, it was just beautiful...and the surprise singing of a character (i dont want to give away the secret for the people that have not dine there) of What a Wonderful World...was just amazing!!!Special Features:
- Las Vegas findMaggieDined on 8/10/2014Was in the mood for seafood and found this at the Wynn. Would definitely recommend. I am a lobster lover and probably the best cooked and presented lobster I've had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MemorableWynnfan1Dined on 8/10/2014We were lucky enough to have perfect evening weather for the patio, although the restaurant inside was stunning. The food was superb, as was the service. The entertainment was such an unexpected surprise! I can't wait to go back another evening to try the steak side of the restaurants.Special Features:
- Good, but expensive.maclifeDined on 8/9/2014Steak was one of the best ever. The lobster mac & cheese was nondescript, very little lobster. The lobster risotto was just ok - the lobster tail was a bit overcooked and did not have much flavor.Special Features:
- A must see&EatFood1VIPDined on 8/9/2014Wow, not only did my partner and I have a great meal,we saw 3 shows had a table inside, but than they opend the sliding glass doors, ANC we were right outside, FANTASTIC... GREAT MEAL, awesome show while your eating, you can't beat that.. Lakeside is far the best Spot in VEGASSpecial Features:
- Very nice experienceMeatloafVIPDined on 8/9/2014The excitement is based upon the view of the lake and show that takes place. Same as at SW Steakhouse. The gentleman checking in prior to me had a tantrum about not getting his requested lake view. The restaurant mgr then checked me in…..30 minutes went by and come to find out he did NOT check us in and we waited over 30 minutes trying to be patient. After the discovery they were gracious and got us a prime seat with a view. Food was good, but not great. The steak was awesome but the fish was overcooked. I'm giving it a lower rating simply because there is incredible food to be found in Vegas and the competition is steep. I stay at the hotel frequently so I will likely give it another try given that it was all great but one item.Special Features: