Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
SeafoodPrice: $50 and over
Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027703310x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30 PM - 10:15 PM,
Friday - Saturday: 5:30 PM - 10:30 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: David Walzog
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Sands Avenue
- Public Transit: Las Vegas transit, 24 hours daily.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Fully enclosed, complimentary parking is conveniently available using the Wynn self-park garage located off Las Vegas Boulevard just past the Wynn main gate. Valet parking is also available using the Wynn main gate (Las Vegas Boulevard) or the South Gate entrance (on Sands Avenue.)
A word from Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
Star chef David Walzog, whose innovative chophouse fare continues to make SW Steakhouse one of the hottest addresses in town, turns from turf to surf at Lakeside. From this glamorous perch at the water's edge, he crafts modern cuisine that showcases his deft touch with seafood cooking. Iced Florida stone crab claws and lavish shellfish platters; ocean-fresh fish and a large variety of wood-oven roasted lobsters from various ports of call anchor his menu, while prime aged steaks, chops and a succulent slow roasted prime rib of beef round out the bill of fare. Lakeside's new 'Ocean-to-Table' seafood program showcases a specially curated menu of the most unique species of wild caught fish found in the Hawaiian Islands.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
149 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (92)special occasion (91)romantic (90)scenic view (83)fit for foodies (61)notable wine list (37)good for groups (31)hot spot (30)late-night find (16)neighborhood gem (15)vibrant bar scene (7)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great Seafood !LarrrBearrrDined on 10/18/2014I went for Great Seafood and I found it! Service was over the top ... added to a Great Evening! I had a wonderful Sword Fish prepared exactly as I requested ... and the Grilled Asparagus may have been the best I have ever had! Table on the patio ... with a view of the lake and water fall was an enjoyable BONUS!Special Features:
- A little disappointedRieskiesVIPDined on 10/17/2014The restaurant was crazy busy, we had a lovely table at the front outside looking at the waterfall. The food was not great. My husbands sea bass was over cooked at served with strange side vegetables my lobster was huge around 2 half pounds @$30 per pound but under cooked which put me off eating all of it. The cramed spinach was very good. Great location but food could have been much better for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs to be updated and down pricedChipDined on 10/17/2014First, I went to the SW Steakhouse 7 years ago and have been back to both restaurants on the "Lake of Dreams" several times. This time brought along another couple. First, the "Lake of Dreams" show is the same as it was 7 years ago. How do expect folks to come back when it is always the same show? Second, the drinks...the lowest priced Chardonnay by the glass was $24...ouch! I understand it is an upscale restaurant but that is off the charts! Finally, the food was "OK", nothing special and again over priced. There are many other fine dining options in Vegas, so I won't be coming back to Lakeside or SW Steakhouse any more.
- LakesideChefFredDined on 10/15/2014This our second year going for our anniversary. EXCELLENT!!! the service is top notch along with the food. We will be back again soon well nexyt year.Special Features:
- Love this placemcfromYQBDined on 10/11/2014Second time. Food and service is excellent! Steaks, seafood was cooked to perfection. Wine list is expensive yet great selections. Try to insist on pato seating to be right there watching the falls and water. Totally love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointedeat2muchDined on 10/11/2014Started off on a bad note with my 29 year old son threatened with a woopin by some "country boys" - that's what they told him! My fish was over-cooked and that is not acceptable for the price paid! Wouldn't tell anyone to go here!Special Features:
- High on price, low on service...vegaslocalDined on 10/10/2014Unfortunately, we had a late lunch, so none of us were really that hungry and the restaurant is way too pricey to go when you're not that hungry. The waiter was super annoying in that we told him we wanted to take our time. We wanted to order a drink and relax.(Out of town guests we wanted to enjoy). The restaurant was not busy inside or outside, yet he kept hovering. We ordered to keep him away and yet, when the food came, not once did he come and ask if everything was okay.Special Features:
- Great food average serviceBearconDined on 10/9/2014best prime rib ever and the scallops were amazing. all of th food was exceptional but our waiter forgot we existed for most of the meal. wine service was slow and although we ordered by the glass he left the bottle on our table. not sure if he forgot it legitimately or if he was trying to push more drinks on us. definitely specify in your reservation that you want outdoor dining. the show is spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful setting and foodSophiDined on 10/8/2014I booked this from UK and was so excited to eat there. The staff bent over backwards to help me and advice me with my dietry requirements. Fresh gluten free rolls were brought out for me and the head chef brought out my starter to tell me it was safe to eat. Food was beyond beautiful and everything I wanted. The light show was stunning too. I have recommended you to all my friends who are staying out there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Atmosphere, okay food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014This restaraunt is amazing, and shouldn't be missed, however, the food is....overpriced and okay. We are from New Orleans and LOVE food, and while the menu sounded amazing we were a bit disappointed in the overall seasoning of things. Could have used a little salt and pepper at least!! This is definitely one you should go to in order to enjoy the scenery not the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special eventMagicDined on 10/7/2014Great spot for that last minute surprise. It was girlfriends's birthday and as we discussed options we decided to try a place new to each of us. The menu is complete, small and not overwhelming. Having multiple choices of spice preparations for each seafood dish was a really nice perk. Unfortunately we were not able to get patio seating as there was a ground of forty plus who had reserved it.Special Features:
- AL1234Dined on 10/6/2014We normally go to SW which has the best steak in Vegas, the seafood was very disappointing.Special Features:
- Not So GoodMysteryDined on 10/5/2014Food is not good compare with Price, Your Manhattan Chowder taste like a FISH just swim through, Costing $16.00??? Halibut has no TASTE!!!!
- All perfect except the show.FredKDined on 10/3/2014We all had the Mahi Mahi which was a little too salty and just a hair dry. Still an 8.5. The show was absolutely awful. Really made for a great date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely not worth itterrisDined on 10/2/2014My son and I had dinner at Lakeside and were very disappointed. The service was fine, but the food was extremely overpriced and mediocre in quality. I had dined at SW Steakhouse, and it was wonderful. Since they have the same chef, I expected the same quality experience, but it definitely was inferior to SW. The fish was bland; the chowder was nothing special. I would not recommend this restaurant.
- Good seafood at WynnRSFTravelerVIPDined on 10/1/2014This is a decent place but can't compete on service or food with SW, Mizumi or Andrea at Wynn/Encore. The chateaubriande is tasty, service was perfunctory, crowded and noisy vibe. The lake side show seating outdoors is nice. Overall just ok and so many outstanding options at Awynn/Encore.Special Features:
- Great ChoiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Wnyy Las Vegas offers over a dozen different and exciting dining opportunities and The Lakeside was a great choice for my first time visit to this resort. Wine list is extensive but pricey however you can find a reasonable value if you take the time to study it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/24/2014Third visit to lakeside, and continues to deliver among the most phenomenal meals we have eaten in Vegas. We truly look forward to returning each time we visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service????OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Unfortunately for a group of 4 on a quiet night, all 4 plates were served cold. 2/4 were returned to the kitchen. The waiter was seldom lay around, and to compensate us, the manager served us 3 desserts for 4 people, and we didn't even get to choose. We left a poor tip to hopefully get them to understand.Special Features:
- Show and seafoodworldtravelerDined on 9/23/2014Get a seat outside, and enjoy the Lake of dreams and the different shows that comes on about every 15-20mins. The food is great, I especially liked the breadbasket, the snapper served with citrusfruit and the creamy mash.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lakeside a must!LuckyVIPDined on 9/22/2014I can't say enough good things about Lakeside at Wynn! The food, service, and atmosphere are amazing! As an appetizer we had the crab legs which were the best I've ever had. For dinner I had the Mahi Mahi and my wife had Pink Snapper. Both we're wonderful. Our server, Joaquin, stands out as exceptional. The manager, Kyle, stopped by to ask how everything was. He couldn't have been nicer. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrationBeulahDined on 9/22/2014There aren't enough stars to give to Lakeside . It was a wonderful experience from the moment we entered the restaurant . The view is outstanding, the halibut was the best I've had, and the service, with such attention to detail, was remarkable. We were celebrating an anniversary and were given a complimentary cake with Happy Anniversary in chocolate . Nice touch... Would recommend this restaurant and plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Huge disappointmentVioletaDined on 9/21/2014I will not recommend this restaurant to a friend. We had a horrible experience. The service was very poor. Our server, Joshua, did everything wrong. He was so busy he didn't pay attention to our table. He never came after every dish to ask us how the food was after two minutes or after two bites. He didn't pay attention to our wine levels. There were dirty dishes on our table for more than 25 minutes and a lot of empty glasses too. The service in general was mediocre and very far away from what we expected. Our wine steward, Mario, was very busy too and his service was away from outstanding. He totally forgot about us. Food was just ok, nothing exceptional. The service was worse than a local joint. We dined on 9/21 and didn't leave a tip.Special Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014This restaurant needs to schedule more staff. Our server was completely overwhelmed. Service crawled. They were out of 2lb lobsters on a Saturday night. Worst dining experience I've ever had in Vegas.
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014we had the seafood platter, calamari salad was salty. we had the filet mignon, it was salty and temperature was rare instead of medium. we were not satisfied at all complained to the server and was offered free dessert which we turn down. there was nothing special about it except the view i guess.
- From bread to dessert amazing!LVfoodiefavoriteDined on 9/18/2014I try not to eat carbs but the Lakeside has the best preztel bread ever! Don't deny yourself! I think I drooled in my sleep dreaming about it! The citrus prepared opacaopaca was flavorful and cooked perfectly and the peanut cup was undeniable the best dessert we've had in Vegas! Unique and surreal environment. Loved, loved, loved this restaurant! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MagicalLakesidehappyDined on 9/15/2014It was a privilege to have an opportunity to dine at Lakeside. It was memory making. A perfect experience. Not a thing went wrong. Thank you!Special Features:
- Perfect dining experienceCheersforwineDined on 9/15/2014My wife and I recently stayed at the Wynn Encore and ate dinner at the Lakeside. It was a beautiful evening, so we chose outdoor seating. We were seated immediately, our server was at the table immediately. We had a half bottle of wine, large prawn appetizer, split a Hawaiian Monchong entree, shared a creamed spinach side, and shared a German chocolate dessert. It was perfect. Delicious and outstanding service. Our bill was approximately $250. By far, the best dining experience we've had at the Wynn.....including the SW.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lakesideeli702Dined on 9/13/2014The ambiance was nice, however we were given the only table where we couldn't see the show. Also my wife's salmon was not cooked and they never asked about it. She didnt eat it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Catch at the Lakeside Grilldine4wineDined on 9/13/2014Finally got to dine here after missing it the last trip out, (long story), and it was well worth the wait. The Hawaii wild caught fish was outstanding and was a welcome change of pace from the traditional east coast fish we are used to eating. We are definitely planning on visiting this restaurant again next time out to further explore the outstanding menu of exotic fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Venue & FoodJackspicksDined on 9/4/2014Lakeside is a very unique restaurant. The seafood is simply fantastic. A great variety of fresh daily flown in fish along with domestic & exotic lobsters. What should be a house specialty are the prawns from Africa. My wife's entree consisted of just two. It is noted that she ordered the smaller of three varieties. These prawns averaged over 7 oz. per prawn. 14 oz. was very sufficient. What makes this restaurant unique is the lakeside view and the large waterfall. The waterfall is surrounded by trees, plants, and flowers. The lighting changes constantly making a visual paradise. Watch for "Kermit the Frog" to spring up & give Louise Armstrong's version of a Wonderful World. For fine dinning this is a must at the Wynn ($$$$)Special Features:
- Value NOT worth the price paid!dinerdeluxeDined on 9/4/2014Delicious food, but not the friendliest service. Noisier than anticipated (sat outside). Beautiful scenery. Expensive considering our (moderate) satisfaction with the dishes ordered.Special Features:
- Highly Not RecommendIrinaDined on 9/4/2014First time there, the food and service were very disappointing. But thought it might be one off, so gave it another try. Second time around, the food and service were not better than the first time. Waste of money. Never go there again.Special Features:
- Wonderful place!Valerie00Dined on 9/3/2014Loved everything about the Lakeside. Great service, great food, great view! Only thing that was a little disappointing was the "show"; it was just a floating head that lasted about 3 mins. I just kind of expected something a little more from all the reviews I'd read about how great it was.Special Features:
- Great for a special occasionFirsttimeinVegasDined on 9/1/2014We were impressed with the food, cocktails and wine. The side dishes are gigantic, it was such a shame to waste so much beautiful food. We had a table right by the lake which was worth the short wait. The entertainment was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SushiloversSushiloversDined on 9/1/2014We love Lakeside & make it a point to eat there every time we visit Las Vegas. The grilled calamari appetizer was a great start to the meal. The fresh fish selections were delicious. Portions were a large size. We loved that they offer small, sample-sized dessert items - that way we can try more than one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tired and uninspiredLove2eatVIPDined on 9/1/2014We found the food tired and uninspired. Passable lobster risotto but at $51 you would expect something to surprise and delight the senses. The chicken ($36) was succulent but the smokey flavor was nothing that I haven't had before. Salad portions ($16) were large and we did appreciate the food server recommending to skip other appetizers unless we split them. They brought the main entrees when we were still eating our salad, but we did not want them to get cold sitting on the table and they did take them back until we were done. Keep in mind I am rating based on the price you pay (approx $80 pp not incl wine) and expected quality of food and service to be an interesting dining experience. The show on the lake every 30 min was fun.
- Stunning decor; okay foodLuv2dineDined on 8/31/2014The decor in this waterside restaurant is fantastic. We sat at the back of the room, away from the lake as it was a bit chilly. The room was beautiful and we could still see some of the water feature. The colors are bright and beautiful. The service was friendly and prompt. The food was okay, nothing spectacular, but good portions, predictable offerings and just fine. WE had a very nice evening.Special Features:
- What a great eveningLCTYTAPDined on 8/31/2014We booked at Lakeside without any guidance. We had tickets to a show in the Wynn Casino, and wanted to be close. What a great evening. Our waiter Michael knew that we had tickets to the show even before we mentioned it....because we had mentioned it in our Open Table notes. The food was great, the waterside view was very nice. No kids under five and no loud music meant that we could hear the people sitting across our table (for four) comfortably. We will absolutely come again the next time we are in LV.Special Features:
- Great ambianceAnniversaryDined on 8/27/2014The scene is spectacular looking out on the lake. The food is also terrific. Will definitely make this a must stop on every Vegas tripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.