Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
SeafoodPrice: $50 and over
Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027703310x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30 PM - 10:15 PM,
Friday - Saturday: 5:30 PM - 10:30 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: David Walzog
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Sands Avenue
- Public Transit: Las Vegas transit, 24 hours daily.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Fully enclosed, complimentary parking is conveniently available using the Wynn self-park garage located off Las Vegas Boulevard just past the Wynn main gate. Valet parking is also available using the Wynn main gate (Las Vegas Boulevard) or the South Gate entrance (on Sands Avenue.)
A word from Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
Star chef David Walzog, whose innovative chophouse fare continues to make SW Steakhouse one of the hottest addresses in town, turns from turf to surf at Lakeside. From this glamorous perch at the water's edge, he crafts modern cuisine that showcases his deft touch with seafood cooking. Iced Florida stone crab claws and lavish shellfish platters; ocean-fresh fish and a large variety of wood-oven roasted lobsters from various ports of call anchor his menu, while prime aged steaks, chops and a succulent slow roasted prime rib of beef round out the bill of fare. Lakeside's new 'Ocean-to-Table' seafood program showcases a specially curated menu of the most unique species of wild caught fish found in the Hawaiian Islands.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
156 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (97)special occasion (96)romantic (92)scenic view (88)fit for foodies (69)notable wine list (37)good for groups (35)hot spot (34)neighborhood gem (15)late-night find (15)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- The food was okayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/28/2014This restaurant came highly recommended, however, the food was just okay. We had appetizers and 2 entrees, but for a restaurant of this caliber and pricing, I was disappointed. The service and ambiance however were great.Special Features:
- Awesome all AroundTakenCareVIPDined on 10/26/2014Exceptional Seafood, Appetizers, Entrees, and Sides. You have to try the Mushroom Stir Fry Rice.Special Features:
- Beautiful atmosphereFoodieVIPDined on 10/26/2014The watershow is not necessary, but it's entertaining. You don't have to sit on the terrace to see it. From the restaurant you can see into the kitchen through huge glass windows. The food was fresh and the service accommodating. You should tell them to wait with the main dishes if you're not in a rush or you will get served too fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/26/2014We had an amazing dinner here because we sat outside on the patio overlooking the lake. Every 30 minutes a cute little show occurs on the water, which was quite entertaining. The food was fantastic. The service was fine... not outstanding. We at four different Wynn restaurants over the course of five days and this was the most enjoyable for my wife and me.Special Features:
- PerfectRobertDined on 10/26/2014Lakeside is a beautiful restaurant. The wait staff is friendly and helpful. The quality of the food is top notch. We couldn't have asked for a better selection for our 35th anniversary. The water fall entertaiment added to our evening celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Wynn outdoor diningJfchicagoVIPDined on 10/24/2014Get a table outside on the patio. Seafood is very good. Very expensive, but you are at the Wynn. Great fresh selections, but this place is mostly about dining outside at the Wynn waterfall and light show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfect :-/CraigNYCDined on 10/24/2014Had six dishes as the menu looked so good (and tempting) I couldn't decide or resist so simply fasted all day in anticipation of gorging myself. The crab/corn cream soup as well as Foie Gras were insanely delicious. Oysters were fresh and tasty (should provide more lemon). Grilled Spanish octopus was slightly under cooked and white bean accompaniment very bland/blah. Would have been much better with olive oil and potato of some kind. The biggest disappointment was Sirloin steak. Cooked properly and visually looked good (inside and out) but unfortunately tough as rubber (to cut and/or chew). My jaw was actually tired after 15 minutes of torture. Crab Oscar topping saved it from being a disaster. Amen for Dr. Loosen Riesling and great server!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- superbcelebrateDined on 10/22/20145 star dining and service with a mini show every half hour!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KathyDined on 10/20/2014Amazing fresh fish restaurant with superb service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Seafood !LarrrBearrrVIPDined on 10/18/2014I went for Great Seafood and I found it! Service was over the top ... added to a Great Evening! I had a wonderful Sword Fish prepared exactly as I requested ... and the Grilled Asparagus may have been the best I have ever had! Table on the patio ... with a view of the lake and water fall was an enjoyable BONUS!Special Features:
- A little disappointedRieskiesVIPDined on 10/17/2014The restaurant was crazy busy, we had a lovely table at the front outside looking at the waterfall. The food was not great. My husbands sea bass was over cooked at served with strange side vegetables my lobster was huge around 2 half pounds @$30 per pound but under cooked which put me off eating all of it. The cramed spinach was very good. Great location but food could have been much better for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs to be updated and down pricedChipDined on 10/17/2014First, I went to the SW Steakhouse 7 years ago and have been back to both restaurants on the "Lake of Dreams" several times. This time brought along another couple. First, the "Lake of Dreams" show is the same as it was 7 years ago. How do expect folks to come back when it is always the same show? Second, the drinks...the lowest priced Chardonnay by the glass was $24...ouch! I understand it is an upscale restaurant but that is off the charts! Finally, the food was "OK", nothing special and again over priced. There are many other fine dining options in Vegas, so I won't be coming back to Lakeside or SW Steakhouse any more.
- LakesideChefFredDined on 10/15/2014This our second year going for our anniversary. EXCELLENT!!! the service is top notch along with the food. We will be back again soon well nexyt year.Special Features:
- Love this placemcfromYQBDined on 10/11/2014Second time. Food and service is excellent! Steaks, seafood was cooked to perfection. Wine list is expensive yet great selections. Try to insist on pato seating to be right there watching the falls and water. Totally love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointedeat2muchDined on 10/11/2014Started off on a bad note with my 29 year old son threatened with a woopin by some "country boys" - that's what they told him! My fish was over-cooked and that is not acceptable for the price paid! Wouldn't tell anyone to go here!Special Features:
- High on price, low on service...vegaslocalDined on 10/10/2014Unfortunately, we had a late lunch, so none of us were really that hungry and the restaurant is way too pricey to go when you're not that hungry. The waiter was super annoying in that we told him we wanted to take our time. We wanted to order a drink and relax.(Out of town guests we wanted to enjoy). The restaurant was not busy inside or outside, yet he kept hovering. We ordered to keep him away and yet, when the food came, not once did he come and ask if everything was okay.Special Features:
- Great food average serviceBearconDined on 10/9/2014best prime rib ever and the scallops were amazing. all of th food was exceptional but our waiter forgot we existed for most of the meal. wine service was slow and although we ordered by the glass he left the bottle on our table. not sure if he forgot it legitimately or if he was trying to push more drinks on us. definitely specify in your reservation that you want outdoor dining. the show is spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful setting and foodSophiDined on 10/8/2014I booked this from UK and was so excited to eat there. The staff bent over backwards to help me and advice me with my dietry requirements. Fresh gluten free rolls were brought out for me and the head chef brought out my starter to tell me it was safe to eat. Food was beyond beautiful and everything I wanted. The light show was stunning too. I have recommended you to all my friends who are staying out there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Atmosphere, okay food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014This restaraunt is amazing, and shouldn't be missed, however, the food is....overpriced and okay. We are from New Orleans and LOVE food, and while the menu sounded amazing we were a bit disappointed in the overall seasoning of things. Could have used a little salt and pepper at least!! This is definitely one you should go to in order to enjoy the scenery not the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special eventMagicDined on 10/7/2014Great spot for that last minute surprise. It was girlfriends's birthday and as we discussed options we decided to try a place new to each of us. The menu is complete, small and not overwhelming. Having multiple choices of spice preparations for each seafood dish was a really nice perk. Unfortunately we were not able to get patio seating as there was a ground of forty plus who had reserved it.Special Features:
- AL1234Dined on 10/6/2014We normally go to SW which has the best steak in Vegas, the seafood was very disappointing.Special Features:
- Not So GoodMysteryDined on 10/5/2014Food is not good compare with Price, Your Manhattan Chowder taste like a FISH just swim through, Costing $16.00??? Halibut has no TASTE!!!!
- All perfect except the show.FredKDined on 10/3/2014We all had the Mahi Mahi which was a little too salty and just a hair dry. Still an 8.5. The show was absolutely awful. Really made for a great date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely not worth itterrisDined on 10/2/2014My son and I had dinner at Lakeside and were very disappointed. The service was fine, but the food was extremely overpriced and mediocre in quality. I had dined at SW Steakhouse, and it was wonderful. Since they have the same chef, I expected the same quality experience, but it definitely was inferior to SW. The fish was bland; the chowder was nothing special. I would not recommend this restaurant.
- Good seafood at WynnRSFTravelerVIPDined on 10/1/2014This is a decent place but can't compete on service or food with SW, Mizumi or Andrea at Wynn/Encore. The chateaubriande is tasty, service was perfunctory, crowded and noisy vibe. The lake side show seating outdoors is nice. Overall just ok and so many outstanding options at Awynn/Encore.Special Features:
- Great ChoiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Wnyy Las Vegas offers over a dozen different and exciting dining opportunities and The Lakeside was a great choice for my first time visit to this resort. Wine list is extensive but pricey however you can find a reasonable value if you take the time to study it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was very dissapointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014I have been telling my friend all about Lakeside for a long time. We were there to celebrate her retirement. She was looking forward to the show on the lake. We were moved inside due to a little lightening. By that time our food was cold. They did not offer for us to come back the next evening and have a dessert or drink on them. We were both so frustrated we did not even have coffee. This is the last time I will be going back. It was one of my favorite places to dine in Vegas but this one experience ruined it for me.Special Features:
- Never disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/24/2014Third visit to lakeside, and continues to deliver among the most phenomenal meals we have eaten in Vegas. We truly look forward to returning each time we visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service????OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Unfortunately for a group of 4 on a quiet night, all 4 plates were served cold. 2/4 were returned to the kitchen. The waiter was seldom lay around, and to compensate us, the manager served us 3 desserts for 4 people, and we didn't even get to choose. We left a poor tip to hopefully get them to understand.Special Features:
- Show and seafoodworldtravelerDined on 9/23/2014Get a seat outside, and enjoy the Lake of dreams and the different shows that comes on about every 15-20mins. The food is great, I especially liked the breadbasket, the snapper served with citrusfruit and the creamy mash.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lakeside a must!LuckyVIPDined on 9/22/2014I can't say enough good things about Lakeside at Wynn! The food, service, and atmosphere are amazing! As an appetizer we had the crab legs which were the best I've ever had. For dinner I had the Mahi Mahi and my wife had Pink Snapper. Both we're wonderful. Our server, Joaquin, stands out as exceptional. The manager, Kyle, stopped by to ask how everything was. He couldn't have been nicer. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrationBeulahDined on 9/22/2014There aren't enough stars to give to Lakeside . It was a wonderful experience from the moment we entered the restaurant . The view is outstanding, the halibut was the best I've had, and the service, with such attention to detail, was remarkable. We were celebrating an anniversary and were given a complimentary cake with Happy Anniversary in chocolate . Nice touch... Would recommend this restaurant and plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Huge disappointmentVioletaDined on 9/21/2014I will not recommend this restaurant to a friend. We had a horrible experience. The service was very poor. Our server, Joshua, did everything wrong. He was so busy he didn't pay attention to our table. He never came after every dish to ask us how the food was after two minutes or after two bites. He didn't pay attention to our wine levels. There were dirty dishes on our table for more than 25 minutes and a lot of empty glasses too. The service in general was mediocre and very far away from what we expected. Our wine steward, Mario, was very busy too and his service was away from outstanding. He totally forgot about us. Food was just ok, nothing exceptional. The service was worse than a local joint. We dined on 9/21 and didn't leave a tip.Special Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014This restaurant needs to schedule more staff. Our server was completely overwhelmed. Service crawled. They were out of 2lb lobsters on a Saturday night. Worst dining experience I've ever had in Vegas.
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014we had the seafood platter, calamari salad was salty. we had the filet mignon, it was salty and temperature was rare instead of medium. we were not satisfied at all complained to the server and was offered free dessert which we turn down. there was nothing special about it except the view i guess.
- From bread to dessert amazing!LVfoodiefavoriteDined on 9/18/2014I try not to eat carbs but the Lakeside has the best preztel bread ever! Don't deny yourself! I think I drooled in my sleep dreaming about it! The citrus prepared opacaopaca was flavorful and cooked perfectly and the peanut cup was undeniable the best dessert we've had in Vegas! Unique and surreal environment. Loved, loved, loved this restaurant! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MagicalLakesidehappyDined on 9/15/2014It was a privilege to have an opportunity to dine at Lakeside. It was memory making. A perfect experience. Not a thing went wrong. Thank you!Special Features:
- Perfect dining experienceCheersforwineDined on 9/15/2014My wife and I recently stayed at the Wynn Encore and ate dinner at the Lakeside. It was a beautiful evening, so we chose outdoor seating. We were seated immediately, our server was at the table immediately. We had a half bottle of wine, large prawn appetizer, split a Hawaiian Monchong entree, shared a creamed spinach side, and shared a German chocolate dessert. It was perfect. Delicious and outstanding service. Our bill was approximately $250. By far, the best dining experience we've had at the Wynn.....including the SW.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lakesideeli702Dined on 9/13/2014The ambiance was nice, however we were given the only table where we couldn't see the show. Also my wife's salmon was not cooked and they never asked about it. She didnt eat it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Catch at the Lakeside Grilldine4wineDined on 9/13/2014Finally got to dine here after missing it the last trip out, (long story), and it was well worth the wait. The Hawaii wild caught fish was outstanding and was a welcome change of pace from the traditional east coast fish we are used to eating. We are definitely planning on visiting this restaurant again next time out to further explore the outstanding menu of exotic fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.