Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
SeafoodPrice: $50 and over
Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027703310x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30 PM - 10:15 PM,
Friday - Saturday: 5:30 PM - 10:30 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: David Walzog
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Sands Avenue
- Public Transit: Las Vegas transit, 24 hours daily.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Fully enclosed, complimentary parking is conveniently available using the Wynn self-park garage located off Las Vegas Boulevard just past the Wynn main gate. Valet parking is also available using the Wynn main gate (Las Vegas Boulevard) or the South Gate entrance (on Sands Avenue.)
A word from Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
Star chef David Walzog, whose innovative chophouse fare continues to make SW Steakhouse one of the hottest addresses in town, turns from turf to surf at Lakeside. From this glamorous perch at the water's edge, he crafts modern cuisine that showcases his deft touch with seafood cooking. Iced Florida stone crab claws and lavish shellfish platters; ocean-fresh fish and a large variety of wood-oven roasted lobsters from various ports of call anchor his menu, while prime aged steaks, chops and a succulent slow roasted prime rib of beef round out the bill of fare. Lakeside's new 'Ocean-to-Table' seafood program showcases a specially curated menu of the most unique species of wild caught fish found in the Hawaiian Islands.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
144 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (90)scenic view (90)great for outdoor dining (88)romantic (82)fit for foodies (53)notable wine list (34)hot spot (22)good for groups (18)late-night find (14)neighborhood gem (12)vibrant bar scene (10)great for brunch (6)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Stunning decor; okay foodLuv2dineDined on 8/31/2014The decor in this waterside restaurant is fantastic. We sat at the back of the room, away from the lake as it was a bit chilly. The room was beautiful and we could still see some of the water feature. The colors are bright and beautiful. The service was friendly and prompt. The food was okay, nothing spectacular, but good portions, predictable offerings and just fine. WE had a very nice evening.Special Features:
- What a great eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014We booked at Lakeside without any guidance. We had tickets to a show in the Wynn Casino, and wanted to be close. What a great evening. Our waiter Michael knew that we had tickets to the show even before we mentioned it....because we had mentioned it in our Open Table notes. The food was great, the waterside view was very nice. No kids under five and no loud music meant that we could hear the people sitting across our table (for four) comfortably. We will absolutely come again the next time we are in LV.Special Features:
- Great ambianceAnniversaryDined on 8/27/2014The scene is spectacular looking out on the lake. The food is also terrific. Will definitely make this a must stop on every Vegas tripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best of Wynn dinningRepeteDined on 8/27/2014Lakeside is one of my favorite dinning spots in Vegas. I love elegance and great food as a combination. Lakeside has both of these and more. The Foie Gras is divine.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/26/2014A disappointing visit to what we hoped would be a memorable occasion. Unable to see lake show from our table. She'll found in crab chowder. Very expensive for what you get. Would not recommend this restaurant.
- Can't beat the ambienceVegasEatsDined on 8/23/2014This restaurant is a must-see. Definitely request patio seating for a view of the water/light show that plays every 30 minutes. The food is spectacular and sitting on the patio to experience the outdoor weather is even better. Service was excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ambiance overweights the foodRubicon13Dined on 8/23/2014We did enjoy the evening, and don't get me wrong, there was nothing wrong with the food, but the ambiance demands a better menu. The salmon (chef's recommendation for the evening along with the seafood chowder) was only good not great. My wife did have a truly amazing prawn (from Africa) that was the best she had ever had.Special Features:
- Fantastic CuisinekjlemonVIPDined on 8/22/2014I was not thrilled we had to wait over 15 minutes for our reservation, but we did get a table outside so that we could see the Lake of Dreams show. I have seen the show several times but had never eaten at the two restaurants out there. The food was out of this world great. I will say the wine list is grossly overpriced though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Places!!!NancyDined on 8/21/2014Lakeside has it all--great food, atmosphere and drinks. I went for a birthday dinner and we loved it--there is also a show on the lake that is intriguing to see.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alkaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014We waited over 30 minutes for our table despite having a reservation. We had to ask the hostess if she had our table ready, then she seated us- a bit off for this level of restaurant. Even waiting in the bar area we were not even asked if we wanted to order a beverage. Once we were seated, we had a wonderful table and an excellent server. Our octopus appetizer was superb and the Hawaiian fish entrees were good but a bit disappointing as having lived in Hawaii, we expected the same and it was a bit "Las Vegas-ized". It was a nice experience though the Lake of Dreams never was produced as the Wynn talks about all the time in advertising. It just wasn't the top notch experience we expected and will not be returning any time soon.Special Features:
- SnoopyDined on 8/18/2014Horrible service. It took more than half an hour for my appetizer to come to the table. Apparently, the order never got put in for my dinner.Special Features:
- Lakeside was a good choice!Eghrain2Dined on 8/16/2014With this being my first trip to vegas , I was looking for a fabulous restaurant to start off the trip with, and lakeside was perfect. The food is expensive, but tasted incredible. The show was cute, and at times beautiful to look at. I saw some men wearing basic jeans and tee shirts, like Levi's and a logo tee, which I thought was even worse than the khaki shorts and polo my husband wore because of his cast but ok. We shared a steak and king crab dinner, ordered crab potatoes and their crab soup, all delicious . They brought out a little desert for my husbands birthday I had made note of. All in all, fancy smancy, delicious food, and you can expect to pay about a hundred per person, give or take.Special Features:
- nanacst3nanacst3Dined on 8/13/2014Beautiful setting, feel like your outdoors. Gorgeous waterfall. Service very attentive and helpful. Food excellent. Good selection. Very relaxing. Would recommend to friends and family. Even had entertainment.Special Features:
- ambience is everything here!dkatrina604Dined on 8/11/2014Very beautiful restaurant - there were a few dishes I ate that could've used a little more salt! But overall - wonderful service and experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnnaDined on 8/11/2014food was delicious! we dined outdoors, it was just beautiful...and the surprise singing of a character (i dont want to give away the secret for the people that have not dine there) of What a Wonderful World...was just amazing!!!Special Features:
- Las Vegas findMaggieDined on 8/10/2014Was in the mood for seafood and found this at the Wynn. Would definitely recommend. I am a lobster lover and probably the best cooked and presented lobster I've had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MemorableWynnfan1Dined on 8/10/2014We were lucky enough to have perfect evening weather for the patio, although the restaurant inside was stunning. The food was superb, as was the service. The entertainment was such an unexpected surprise! I can't wait to go back another evening to try the steak side of the restaurants.Special Features:
- Good, but expensive.maclifeDined on 8/9/2014Steak was one of the best ever. The lobster mac & cheese was nondescript, very little lobster. The lobster risotto was just ok - the lobster tail was a bit overcooked and did not have much flavor.Special Features:
- A must see&EatFood1VIPDined on 8/9/2014Wow, not only did my partner and I have a great meal,we saw 3 shows had a table inside, but than they opend the sliding glass doors, ANC we were right outside, FANTASTIC... GREAT MEAL, awesome show while your eating, you can't beat that.. Lakeside is far the best Spot in VEGASSpecial Features:
- Very nice experienceMeatloafVIPDined on 8/9/2014The excitement is based upon the view of the lake and show that takes place. Same as at SW Steakhouse. The gentleman checking in prior to me had a tantrum about not getting his requested lake view. The restaurant mgr then checked me in…..30 minutes went by and come to find out he did NOT check us in and we waited over 30 minutes trying to be patient. After the discovery they were gracious and got us a prime seat with a view. Food was good, but not great. The steak was awesome but the fish was overcooked. I'm giving it a lower rating simply because there is incredible food to be found in Vegas and the competition is steep. I stay at the hotel frequently so I will likely give it another try given that it was all great but one item.Special Features:
- Cigarette smoke, $ food at $$$priceadamflattVIPDined on 8/9/2014I am happy to spend a lot on a fine meal, but not when the food is sub par and, despite the outdoor setting, we were surrounded by clouds of cigarette smoke. Will not return.Special Features:
- dinnerrubiDined on 8/9/2014Meal was excellent until entree. Did not care for prime rib, mesquite was overbearing. Could not eat it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lakeside-sit outside!ShawnathesheltieDined on 8/8/2014The waterfall at night made the evening awesome. Waiters very attentive and personable. The food was great...we had the halibut and swordfish and would recommend it. We sat outside by the door to the outside which made for increased noise and probably the only reason they received an overall 4. Would recommend the restaurant and we will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usual, but......VazquezPickyDined on 8/2/2014Lakeside is a GREAT, GREAT place. I was there to celebrate my girlfriend´s birthday and I request a table outside to enjoy The Lake of Dreams and we got it. When we arrived there, the hostess ask us to wait for a few minutes at the bar.... this is where the BUT, BUT, BUUUUT appears: we sat at the bar and the bartender NEVER offer any to drink; we stay there about 8 minutes and he even turn his head to see us. After that, the hostess gave us our table and the dinner was great: We ask for a bottle of champagne Bollinger Special Cuvee that was outstanding! We share everything: Octopus, Salad and Filet Mignon. For dessert petit fours. Wonderful dinner. For sure I will be back and I do not care about the bartender, but is Wynn Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummDined on 8/2/2014excellent overall great seafood great service lovely surroundings both indoor and outdoor areasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- room with a viewmishaDined on 8/1/2014The Lakeside Grill at the Wynn is spectacular in every way. Ambience, food, service and atmosphere. One of my favorite experiences in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was great...except!Pk66VIPDined on 7/21/2014The service. Our server was very knowledgable...but not attentive for our table. The time between seeing her to order drinks...order dinner...get the check was awful. In each instance we had to ask someone to send her over to our table. But everything else was out of this world. The food and ambiance were exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd Wedding Anniversary!therealfoodieDined on 7/21/2014My wife and I were married at The Wynn on July 21, 2012 and we had our reception in the private room at Lakeside so this restaurant holds a special place in our hearts. We return every year for our anniversary and this was a wonderful experience yet again! The food is spectacular, the service is first class and the whole experience is sensational! The Wynn/Encore has always treated us like family and we will be back next year and every year after that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and ambianceAmbianceDined on 7/20/2014Our night was planned well and the staff at Lakeside executed it with their outstanding service levels.Special Features:
- getaway vaykayMooseJuiceDined on 7/19/2014Great time. July on the patio was still fabulous. Nice little show in the lake. Not too much. Food and service was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/17/2014Fabulous evening at Lakeside at the Wynn. The Lobster risotto was fantastic, the setting was beautiful and the service was both gracious and friendly. I will absolutely return to this restaurant on a future trip to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Missed the showGtwiceDined on 7/15/2014This is the second time I've booked Lakeside through Open Table. Food, wine, service and ambience were all excellent. However, we were seated in the same spot as last time; the one table by the bush/fern with an obstructed view of the show on the lake. Are Open Table customers getting less than preferential treatment?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- True Ambiance & Amazing Food!FriendswithFoodDined on 7/13/2014I accidentally booked a reservation for my husband & I, plus another couple at the Lakeside instead of the Steakhouse at the Wynn. My mistake worked in our favor. The food was excellent; both in presentation and flavor. My initial goal was to sit outside, however, due to the July heat we were seated inside with an gorgeous view of the lake & waterfall. The great food, combined with the ambiance & view made our evening at the Lakeside a highlight of our Vegas trip.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014I have been here several times for special occasions and never been disappointed. Food, wine and service all first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GCDRDined on 7/10/2014Beautiful setting, great service, good food. Great place to eat and then walk the fantastic grounds of the Wynn hotel and it's beutiful shops. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic place to eat1eatsDined on 7/5/2014My wife and I recently ate at the lakeside. It was her birthday and the table they gave us had an amazing view of the Lake. They done everything to make the meal fantastic and they succeeded. Can't recommend this place enough. Would definitely turn in a heart beatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingLoveAgoodDealDined on 7/4/2014Great place if you're looking for a great overall experience. It is Vegas so prices are high, but it's worth it. If you order the lobster it's enough for two people. It won't seem that way on the menu but it's almost two pounds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pants required!DynerDined on 7/4/2014There are a number of over-the-top restaurants at the Wynn that have a dress code - this is one of them. You can eat outside if you want to but you'll swelter - we moved indoors before we even had drinks. Someone will wheel a cart up to your table with 4 different kinds of live lobster in it and tell you more than you can remember about them. They will even remove the shell, split them and prepare the halves two different ways. This all sounded good but we were ready for fish before we got there. I had oysters on the half-shell; I'd asked for horseradish but got cocktail sauce instead - I let it slide and wished I hadn't. We both ended up ordering seafood which was pretty good but not so good that I'd go back to eat it again. Wynn service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HeathDined on 6/29/2014The food was delicious. Very pricey but delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingSaugustynekDined on 6/28/2014Incredible ambience, wonderful service. Food was out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.