Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
SeafoodPrice: $50 and over
Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 770-3310
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30 PM - 10:15 PM,
Friday - Saturday: 5:30 PM - 10:30 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: David Walzog
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Sands Avenue
- Public Transit: Las Vegas transit, 24 hours daily.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Fully enclosed, complimentary parking is conveniently available using the Wynn self-park garage located off Las Vegas Boulevard just past the Wynn main gate. Valet parking is also available using the Wynn main gate (Las Vegas Boulevard) or the South Gate entrance (on Sands Avenue.)
A word from Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
Star chef David Walzog, whose innovative chophouse fare continues to make SW Steakhouse one of the hottest addresses in town, turns from turf to surf at Lakeside. From this glamorous perch at the water's edge, he crafts modern cuisine that showcases his deft touch with seafood cooking. Iced Florida stone crab claws and lavish shellfish platters; ocean-fresh fish and a large variety of wood-oven roasted lobsters from various ports of call anchor his menu, while prime aged steaks, chops and a succulent slow roasted prime rib of beef round out the bill of fare. Lakeside's new 'Ocean-to-Table' seafood program showcases a specially curated menu of the most unique species of wild caught fish found in the Hawaiian Islands.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
171 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (111)special occasion (103)romantic (96)scenic view (96)fit for foodies (72)hot spot (40)good for groups (37)notable wine list (35)late-night find (14)neighborhood gem (13)vibrant bar scene (9)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great food, fun sowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/24/2014This is the second time I've been to Lakeside. The service was wonderful, the food was great and the light show over the lake was entertaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not happySadBdayDined on 11/19/2014Dimmer was less than satisfying, the only thing that saved the whole experience from being a flop was dessert. Every other dining experience at Encore was always excellent, this one was sad sorry to state.
- dissappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014Expected much more from a Wynn property. when we first sat down they sent a guy peddling lobsters. we told him we were not interested, but I`m guessing he used to sell cars. He went on to explain that it wasn`t really expensive because they do all the work for us, really????? By the way I do feel $110 per pound is a little steep. overall a real let down, sorry.
- seafood delightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014awesome fresh seafood. the seafood sampler appetizer is a must, and the lobster risotto. wow the service was timely and not obtrusive. Definitely recommend during your Vegas stay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Accommodating StaffCarbDined on 11/13/2014All of the staff were very accommodating, particularly our server. Excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not impressedJessDined on 11/13/2014ambiance was very vegas and fun show by the water. maybe it was what we ordered but we weren't impressed. we both ordered a fish, one prepared with light sautee, the other with artichoke sautee...neither were great, just okay. service wasn't as attentive as it could've been, but they were very busy. when we go to vegas we expect to be wowed...this restaurant didn't do it for us.Special Features:
- In Las Vegas visit the LakesideButterDined on 11/8/2014From the ambiance, to the service, to the food and the wine, Lakeside hits on all cylinders, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect in every way!!!boscoDined on 11/8/2014This is our 2nd visit in the last two months. From the beautiful décor to the outstanding food to the perfect service level you will be pleased. It is pricey, but you get what you pay for. If your looking for a special night out, don't look any farther, The Lakeside and The Wynn is amazing!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lakesideOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014the food, the view, the "show" was so entertaining. LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. Will go back to this restaurant everytime we visit Vegas.Special Features:
- Expect expense just because of locationOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/3/2014A very nice location with the gimmick of the shows on the lake which are cute but certainly not a deal maker. We watch through four shows and they were all different and each about 5 to 10 minutes I will never get back. If you are going for the shows I would suggest a reservation requesting outdoor seating. The food was a la carte and quite pricey while not being of the quality you would expect from a high end restaurant. Our waiter was knowledgeable and decent although short and not real attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very goodPhilippeVIPDined on 11/2/2014This is the second time I eat at this restaurant, and it is very good. Every thing falls perfectly in place, the portions a fine and the deserts are fabulous.Special Features:
- jackiebVIPDined on 11/2/2014Restaurant was vey good. Food was very good but not exceptional. Wine list a bit pricey for selection.Special Features:
- Annoying dinerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014One of the other diners was annoying because she kept changing the heat selection on your patio heaters. It was very distracting. Someone should have stopped her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Ok. Could find better seafood.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014The food was just ok. Would not order the seafood platter. It was nothing special. The Portuguese lobster was very good! I would recommend that.
- Unhappy customerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014I book the reservation 2 months ago, requesting with a good view of lake of dreams ...even with a reservation, our table was inside with tiny view of lake of dreams... The reason why I book it early is to have a nice table with a view as it was my bf birthday... The food were expensive and didn't enjoy watching the lake of dreams. I will never come back to this restaurant and will not recommend this to anyone.... There are other restaurant that can serve better food and will reserve a good table. As I observe this restaurant is first come first serve and not by reservation. Very disappointed!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/31/2014Outstanding food and service. Very expensive. Beautiful outdoor setting. Quite special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Secret GardenLucyVIPDined on 10/29/2014Who knew that in the hustle and bustle of Vegas this tranquil spot existed! Lakeside is known for their exquisite seafood - fresh catches of the day, five different types of lobster ranging in price from $35 lb and up, steaks, etc. Our server was amazing! Yes, it's a pricey night out for two (our bill with 3 glasses of wine - lobster, steak, one appetizer and a side) was with tip $300 but for a special night out in LV truly a night to remember. Dinner and a show? Yes - every half hour a different lakeside performance appears. First, a huge animated frog singing Louie Armstrong, then dancing colored balls on the lake, a techno number on the waterfall screen then flowers swaying to a classical piece. Like everything Wynn, one of a kind!Special Features:
- A beautiful mealKatharitaDined on 10/29/2014The food at Lakeside is quite good, but the reason to come here is to sit outside by the beautiful Lake of Dreams. The always changing lights and the "shows" that happen every half hour are beautiful and memorable. The ambiance and views here are what really stood out for us. That said, we had really good seafood and dessert as well.Special Features:
- Late dinner with showOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014My party was from overseas, we choose to seat out in the patio area to enjoy the show, great food, excellent service, very upscale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sit on the patio for the viewbbbbDined on 10/28/2014This venue started off poorly, when we were told that we would have to wait for our table a couple of minutes, and this turned into a 45 minute wait . We received a good table, and enjoyed the music video performances every half hour on the lake. Unfortunately the food was mediocre at best. My wife's fish lacked flavor, my risotto was clumpy and lacked finesse; the octopus starter and lobster in the risotto were very charred and left you with a burnt taste in your mouth. For dessert we had the donuts, and they like the rest of the meal, were really over salted, and over cooked. The best part of the dinner was the mashed potato side, though my wife felt they were over salted also.Special Features:
- The food was okayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/28/2014This restaurant came highly recommended, however, the food was just okay. We had appetizers and 2 entrees, but for a restaurant of this caliber and pricing, I was disappointed. The service and ambiance however were great.Special Features:
- Awesome all AroundTakenCareVIPDined on 10/26/2014Exceptional Seafood, Appetizers, Entrees, and Sides. You have to try the Mushroom Stir Fry Rice.Special Features:
- Beautiful atmosphereFoodieVIPDined on 10/26/2014The watershow is not necessary, but it's entertaining. You don't have to sit on the terrace to see it. From the restaurant you can see into the kitchen through huge glass windows. The food was fresh and the service accommodating. You should tell them to wait with the main dishes if you're not in a rush or you will get served too fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing DinnerColoradoSkierDined on 10/26/2014We had an amazing dinner here because we sat outside on the patio overlooking the lake. Every 30 minutes a cute little show occurs on the water, which was quite entertaining. The food was fantastic. The service was fine... not outstanding. We at four different Wynn restaurants over the course of five days and this was the most enjoyable for my wife and me.Special Features:
- PerfectRobertDined on 10/26/2014Lakeside is a beautiful restaurant. The wait staff is friendly and helpful. The quality of the food is top notch. We couldn't have asked for a better selection for our 35th anniversary. The water fall entertaiment added to our evening celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Wynn outdoor diningJfchicagoVIPDined on 10/24/2014Get a table outside on the patio. Seafood is very good. Very expensive, but you are at the Wynn. Great fresh selections, but this place is mostly about dining outside at the Wynn waterfall and light show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfect :-/CraigNYCDined on 10/24/2014Had six dishes as the menu looked so good (and tempting) I couldn't decide or resist so simply fasted all day in anticipation of gorging myself. The crab/corn cream soup as well as Foie Gras were insanely delicious. Oysters were fresh and tasty (should provide more lemon). Grilled Spanish octopus was slightly under cooked and white bean accompaniment very bland/blah. Would have been much better with olive oil and potato of some kind. The biggest disappointment was Sirloin steak. Cooked properly and visually looked good (inside and out) but unfortunately tough as rubber (to cut and/or chew). My jaw was actually tired after 15 minutes of torture. Crab Oscar topping saved it from being a disaster. Amen for Dr. Loosen Riesling and great server!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow and differentGaryandJoVIPDined on 10/23/2014This place is definitely different than all others in Vegas....mostly due to the strange but entertaining water shows that occur throughout the evening. The service was excellent and the food delicious. We strongly suggest going early for the prime rib that sells out often and quickly! And the lobster was amazing!Special Features:
- superbcelebrateDined on 10/22/20145 star dining and service with a mini show every half hour!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KathyDined on 10/20/2014Amazing fresh fish restaurant with superb service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new L.V. favorite!!MikeWDined on 10/18/2014This was my first time at Lakeside and it has become my favorite place for dinner in Las Vegas. The atmosphere is fantastic - a view of the lake and its corresponding shows even from the inside, light and open yet elegant and romantic - the food selection and preparation is great (great seafood), and the service was outstanding as well. Definitely worth the price for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Seafood !LarrrBearrrVIPDined on 10/18/2014I went for Great Seafood and I found it! Service was over the top ... added to a Great Evening! I had a wonderful Sword Fish prepared exactly as I requested ... and the Grilled Asparagus may have been the best I have ever had! Table on the patio ... with a view of the lake and water fall was an enjoyable BONUS!Special Features:
- A little disappointedRieskiesVIPDined on 10/17/2014The restaurant was crazy busy, we had a lovely table at the front outside looking at the waterfall. The food was not great. My husbands sea bass was over cooked at served with strange side vegetables my lobster was huge around 2 half pounds @$30 per pound but under cooked which put me off eating all of it. The cramed spinach was very good. Great location but food could have been much better for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs to be updated and down pricedChipDined on 10/17/2014First, I went to the SW Steakhouse 7 years ago and have been back to both restaurants on the "Lake of Dreams" several times. This time brought along another couple. First, the "Lake of Dreams" show is the same as it was 7 years ago. How do expect folks to come back when it is always the same show? Second, the drinks...the lowest priced Chardonnay by the glass was $24...ouch! I understand it is an upscale restaurant but that is off the charts! Finally, the food was "OK", nothing special and again over priced. There are many other fine dining options in Vegas, so I won't be coming back to Lakeside or SW Steakhouse any more.
- LakesideChefFredDined on 10/15/2014This our second year going for our anniversary. EXCELLENT!!! the service is top notch along with the food. We will be back again soon well nexyt year.Special Features:
- Love this placemcfromYQBDined on 10/11/2014Second time. Food and service is excellent! Steaks, seafood was cooked to perfection. Wine list is expensive yet great selections. Try to insist on pato seating to be right there watching the falls and water. Totally love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointedeat2muchDined on 10/11/2014Started off on a bad note with my 29 year old son threatened with a woopin by some "country boys" - that's what they told him! My fish was over-cooked and that is not acceptable for the price paid! Wouldn't tell anyone to go here!Special Features:
- High on price, low on service...vegaslocalDined on 10/10/2014Unfortunately, we had a late lunch, so none of us were really that hungry and the restaurant is way too pricey to go when you're not that hungry. The waiter was super annoying in that we told him we wanted to take our time. We wanted to order a drink and relax.(Out of town guests we wanted to enjoy). The restaurant was not busy inside or outside, yet he kept hovering. We ordered to keep him away and yet, when the food came, not once did he come and ask if everything was okay.Special Features:
- Great food average serviceBearconDined on 10/9/2014best prime rib ever and the scallops were amazing. all of th food was exceptional but our waiter forgot we existed for most of the meal. wine service was slow and although we ordered by the glass he left the bottle on our table. not sure if he forgot it legitimately or if he was trying to push more drinks on us. definitely specify in your reservation that you want outdoor dining. the show is spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful setting and foodSophiDined on 10/8/2014I booked this from UK and was so excited to eat there. The staff bent over backwards to help me and advice me with my dietry requirements. Fresh gluten free rolls were brought out for me and the head chef brought out my starter to tell me it was safe to eat. Food was beyond beautiful and everything I wanted. The light show was stunning too. I have recommended you to all my friends who are staying out there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.