11425 Rainier Ave S.
Seattle, WA 98178Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lakesidebistroseattle.com/
- Phone: 2067726891
- Hours of Operation:
OPEN Tuesday through Sunday 11 am; until 9 pm Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; until 10 pm Friday and Saturday.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French, Vietnamese, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Michael Le
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Call Chef Michael Le directly at 206 772 6891. He'll be happy to create a menu sure to please your party, and that will fit your budget perfectly.
- Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate parties up to 40 guests, call for details!
- Private Party Contact: Michael Le 2067726891
- Entertainment: Join us on both Friday and Saturday nights for live jazz featuring the best of West Coast musicians. Renowned artists such as Greta Matassa, Trish Hatley, Gail Pettis and Deems Tsutakawa all grace the bandstand two nights weekly.
- Special Events: Lakeside Bistro's Second Anniversary Party is Saturday Night, July 30th. Dinner specials, live music by Coreena Brown and Jimmy Holden, and Bistro Birthday Cake!! Only $30 per person.
Birthday Party for all Leo's!! Saturday August 13th, music by Miss Trish Hatley and Hans Brehmer.
Spanish Wine Tasting! Wednesday, Sept. 14th at 6:30 pm. Executive Chef Michael Le's four course tapas dinner, paired with the vintages of Spain, dinner and wine flights only $30 per person
For a full schedule of live jazz and events, check our website.
See you soon at Michael Le's Lakeside Bistro!!
A word from Lakeside Bistro
Lakeside Bistro presents diners with the ultimate yet affordable restaurant experience. Chef Michael Le's staff entertains, surprises and above all delights. For your dining pleasure we offer a deliciously unique cuisine, combining bold Asian flavors with Continental essences. Our menu features the highest quality grilled steaks, seafood, and varietal pork and poultry served individually or family style. The results are magical; the mixture of eclectic decor, live jazz Friday and Saturday nights, and our amazing food creates an unforgettable experience that will make Lakeside Bistro your new favorite place!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lakeside Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great neighborhood bistroPinglesDined on 9/28/2013I took my father here to hear some live music, but ended up more impressed with the food and ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- August birthday celebrationFancybeeVIPDined on 8/20/2013As always, we thoroughly enjoyed our meal and the service. The chef always comes out to greet us and the food is excellent!!! We make this a monthly event for dinner with friends. Missed the last few months and were delighted with the personal attention. See you next month!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great findZipperVIPDined on 8/3/2013Great food and service all with a jazz trio for your entertainment. The Chef/Owner was very gracious and we will definitely return.Special Features:
- Delicous Food and Excellent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/5/2013We have come to this restaurant a number of times and are always pleased with the service and food. The seafood especially is delicious but everything we have had is excellent, we even brought our dinner club here a couple of months ago. It is hard to tell if the restaurant is going to be busy or not, so I recommend that you make a reservation since it is pretty small. There is also live jazz music on the weekends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening out --the youngOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/17/2013Great evening out --the young lady that provided service was outstanding and the Catfish and Prawns were sublime. Good music always nice to visit when we are in Seattle.Special Features:
- Incredible food and serviceChesterDined on 5/11/2013One of my top 5 restaurants. The food is incredible, service outstanding great live music on weekends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine tasting dinnerBCdinersDined on 5/9/2013We enjoyed the Chilian Wine tasting and dinner. The Bistros wine tastings are one of the great bargins for a great night out. The wine selection and the information ngiven on the wines was most enjoyable. The food, as has always been our experience with chef Le was excellent, very tasty and very nicely presented. We will continue our patronage.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had dinner there on a SaturdayBrianKDined on 4/20/2013Had dinner there on a Saturday night, and what a fabulous time we had! Great food, the service was exceptional, and they have Live Jazz there on the weekends, which made it absolutely unforgettable. Great energy. A must do kinda place.Special Features:
- This is a tiny restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/19/2013This is a tiny restaurant located on a busy street on not situated on the lake, as the name suggests. Food was good, not stellar as some of the reviews claimed. It seemed that most of the flavors blended together so everything tasted similar, except the salads. We ordered too much food as the portions are very large. As first timers, this is clearly a neighborhood hangout. The Jazz was good, a one man show on keyboard. Might return in a year or so, but not our neighborhood hangout.Special Features:
- Nice little hideaway!SuzieDined on 3/15/2013The ambience was nice in this intimate restaurant. The food was uniquely prepared w/an Asian flair. The best part was that you could get gluten free entrees. The waitress was very attentive and the band was a nice touch. A great find and will be back!Special Features:
- The food and ambiance wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013The food and ambiance was great as always I tell all my friends to come here and the live music is excellent, we will be back often.Special Features:
- The food, as always, was delicious.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2013The food, as always, was delicious. It's always not quite like you've ever had that dish, in delightful, tasty ways. The live jazz was a wonderful backdrop to good conversation. They were taking requests, and we had a chance to talk with the musicians during the break. The staff is friendly and professional and always aims to please.Special Features:
- highly recommendOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Lakeside Bistro is an wonderful, little place that offers live jazz and an incredible weekend brunch. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Wonderful meal, excellentFancybeeVIPDined on 2/6/2013Wonderful meal, excellent service and great ambience. This is one of my favorite restaurants to go with friends for a good time.Special Features:
- A friend recommended thisOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/18/2013A friend recommended this spot, and it was truly enjoyable. The location is small but the food was wonderful and the service could not have been better. There was a jazz band to add to the ambiance. We will be going back!Special Features:
- Wonderful Find: Strongly RecommenditalyisforloversDined on 1/12/2013We came to see blues singer Mia Vermillion, who was absolutely fantastic, along with her accompanist, Kevin Connor/Connelly. The food and co-diners (open to conversation and fairly close in proximity) were the icing on the cake, though: one of the best meals my husband has ever had (Chicken Cordon Bleu, apparently sold out one evening the previous week, according to a table neighbor). He was practically in tears over how scrumptious it was, a different taste sensation with every bite. My grilled salmon was good, as were my spring rolls. Service was very friendly and efficient. The decor was pleasant but the restaurant was cold all evening. We would definitely return, based particularly on the outstanding meal my husband enjoyedSpecial Features:
- The brunch was different fromFancybeeVIPDined on 11/18/2012The brunch was different from the usual and very tasty!Special Features:
- Excellent food and ambiance.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/16/2012Excellent food and ambiance. Jazz was great. Venue is a delight for listening to jazz and having a good meal. What a delightful find!Special Features:
- Lakeside is run by great peopleFoodTravelerVIPDined on 11/15/2012Lakeside is run by great people and the food is a good value, but not particularly inspired.Special Features:
- went during brunch. not muchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/28/2012went during brunch. not much food out and what was out was cold. took way to long to even get water, let alone drinks.
- Food unremarkable. VisitedPairaduxDined on 10/27/2012Food unremarkable. Visited primarily for jazz performance. Venue not ideal. Cover charge not disclosed when reservation made or until we received our bill.
- The perfect club....OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2012Thank you very much for a awsome dinning experience. The service perfect, the food spot on, ambience great. Love the music, Don't change a thing... Will be back again & again & again..Special Features:
- Food was not good, place wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2012Food was not good, place was very small, they didn't have my reservation, they forgot to bring us 1 of the meal, music was too load
- Delicious Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/23/2012Delicious Food! I am not sure the decor matches the food, but it all makes for an interesting experience. We have enjoyed everything that we have tried in this unique restaurant. The only thing to keep in mind is that it is a small restaurant and that it may take a while to get your food if you are a large group. There happened to be two large parties on the most recent night that we visited (we were part of one of these), and we were glad that we ordered appetizers (all of which were fantastic) since there was a bit of a wait for our dinner. We love this place and plan on coming back soon!Special Features:
- We went a couple of monthsBirthdaygirlDined on 9/9/2012We went a couple of months ago for a romantic Saturday anniversary dinner and were bowled over by everything we ate. We went back with friends last Sunday evening and were equally impressed. Our vegetarian guest and found abundant items to compliment our the carnivorous choices. You've got to order the Wicked Wontons.... they are SOOOO good! ..and grab some mango cheescake for dessert. We hear that they have a great brunch; that will be our next adventure. They've also got live jazz on the weekends but we're not jazz fans so that's our loss ; ) Oh, I forgot to mention how cheap our big night was: 2 appetisers + 2 glasses wine + 4 entrees (and doggie bags for leftovers)+ dessert = $100 We are very happy campers!Special Features:
- The event that was plannedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2012The event that was planned was cancelled, due to last mins changes request of my guest and they did not want to be part of the Lakeside Bistro.
- Great food. Jazz entertainmentLynneVIPDined on 8/18/2012Great food. Jazz entertainment was great (Thurs-Sat nights).Special Features:
- This is definitely a placeFancybeeVIPDined on 7/26/2012This is definitely a place to meet friends...and you might get a surprise band private concert.Special Features:
- I have eaten dinner here severalOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2012I have eaten dinner here several times before though this was my first large party and on a live music night. Tim, the general manager, was great confirming our reservation and attending to our needs. A special event menu was offered; however, requests from the regular menu were accommodated for the birthday ladies. The food was wonderful as usual and portion sizes generous. The musicians sang happy birthday to us and were interactive with the patrons throughout the night. I look forward to future return visits!Special Features:
- Yum!BirthdaygirlDined on 7/14/2012A diamond in the rough ... what a gem to find hidden along Rainier Avenue. The spring rolls and wonton pouches were very yummy ... and the entrees were "clean-my-plate-and-lick-it, too" good. Doesn't have a full bar but the wine was a liberal pour for the price.Special Features:
- Small restaurant with limitedBob1Dined on 6/30/2012Small restaurant with limited parking but the ambiance is great. Staff is wonderfull. Food is great and there is a lot of it. The chef takes a little liberty with his preperations so be sure to ask. Steam clams were great but not prepared traditionally.Special Features:
- We go to this restaurant fairlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/17/2012We go to this restaurant fairly often. It is my husband's absolute favorite place to eat. The food is normally very good. This particular experience was not as pleasant as normal. The service was horrible. The servers were in such a rush that I had a difficult time asking questions because I could not get their attention. I wanted to order three glasses of orange juice but only got one because before I could tell the waitress how many, she was gone. We were there for Father's Day and it seemed that they were not expecting as many people because food was slow to come out and some items were out completely. The food was just ok this time where as it is normally absolutely fabulous. I think it was just a bad day and not the norm.Special Features:
- Good food and attentive service.villagedateDined on 6/16/2012Good food and attentive service. The music was lovely - especially the guitarist.Special Features:
- Gracious reception. Kind responseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2012Gracious reception. Kind response to birthday occasion: jazz group sang happy birthday and complimentary cake offered. Small intimate environment. Wait staff are courteous, efficient and prompt.Special Features:
- Went with my parents to thisOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/16/2012Went with my parents to this neighborhood restaurant. The food and service were very good however we left when the music started as you couldn't chat with it going. If you want the music, they called it Jazz I would call it The Blues, it's a nice place. It seemed that most of the attendees the night we were there came for the music. Very Small, less than a dozen tables.Special Features:
- For our first time there weOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/20/2012For our first time there we thought that the food was tasty and great variety @ brunch for the price. Service was friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- This is absolutely one ofChrisVIPDined on 5/18/2012This is absolutely one of our very favorite neighborhood restaurants. Food is fantastic, service is excellent and they always treat you like family. LOVE THIS RESTAURANT.Special Features:
- My first visit and it wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2012My first visit and it was Mother Day, very pleasant experience. The staff was very attentive. I will return to see if it is just as good on a non-event visit.Special Features:
- Visited with 7 ladies forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Visited with 7 ladies for Mother's Day Brunch! It was cute and quaint. The service was friendly and quick. THe food was delish! THere was live music which was also lovely! And each of us were given a rose! However $25 per person was a bit too pricey for me. I would definately visit for brunch again. I believe its $8 on any other weekend. I would not visit for Mothers day as the price was TOO expensive for my taste. I didn't even come CLOSE to eating $25 worth of food.Special Features:
- I would have to come again,Rocky9Dined on 5/13/2012I would have to come again, for dinner probably, before I could know for sure. This tiny place is great for the bistro atmosphere, but it was ackward getting around with a senior citizen. The food was only OK at Mother's Day brunch, but the beautiful weather, and the duo that started to play right after 1100 made it enjoyable. Service was attentive, except when I wanted the bill when I actually had to ask twice!Special Features: