Laishley Crab House
150 Laishley Court
Punta Gorda, FL 33950Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Laishley Crab House
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.laishleycrabhouse.com/
- Phone: 9412055566
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pnm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, American
- Executive Chef: Rodney Monroig
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Laishley Crab House
Laishley Crab House offers waterfront dining and the freshest seafood available. Feast on Blue Crab direct from Charlotte Harbor and the Peace River Seafood Market, fresh Alaskan King Crab and Snow Crab flown in daily from Dutch Harbor, Alaska, or enjoy your favorite seafood, steaks, and sushi. Pets are welcome on our outdoor dining deck. Check out our menu for everything we offer. We look forward to serving you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Laishley Crab House - Best Restaurants in Punta Gorda ›
Laishley Crab House reviews from OpenTable diners
89 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (70)scenic view (68)good for groups (32)special occasion (32)great for lunch (30)neighborhood gem (26)fit for foodies (17)kid-friendly (14)romantic (14)hot spot (13)notable wine list (9)great for brunch (5)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (4)Show More
- Loved the food/waitress not so muchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2014Food was great, loved the view. Waitress never served our food. Server brought it out, another server volunteered to put on our table so we didn't have to wait for ours. Then she showed up again when she asked if we wanted dessert. Key lime pie delicious. Would go back but would ask for a different waitress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good service1truereviewDined on 9/13/2014Everything is usually good here, but I don't care for a place where dogs are allowed. Dogs should not be in a restaurant in my opinion. Other than that I would recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationsphilmuttonDined on 9/13/2014Everything was very good. A little disappointed, we were celebrating 2 birthdays. Yours is one of the few that does not offer a desert to the people celebrating. Only fault I can find with this dinner.Special Features:
- Nice evening outwhoknewDined on 9/12/2014We wanted a nice place to take friends we had not seen in ten years, you did not disappoint! The food, service and atmosphere made our evening out to be a blast! Thanks for a great evening and we will be back for many more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- happijanDined on 9/9/2014I took six friends to Laishleys for lunch on Sept 9 th--- we ate outside -- Five of the group had never been there before-- Everyone was very impressed. Our food was excellent as usual!! The service was excellent also!! Laishleys is one of my most favorite places to eat!!Special Features:
- Good food, except...PGFoodieDined on 8/30/2014...the hush puppies were overcooked. They should be a light golden, not a dark brown that you have to cut with a knife before trying to eat without hurting your gums.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014My wife's lobster tails were fine, but my broiled seafood platter was completely tasteless, and the three shrimp were very small.Special Features:
- Family fun water viewSandySCDined on 8/30/2014Great reservations system, with follow up call to confirm. Love the food and service! No wait and table ready. Beautiful view. Love this place, will be our main choice from now on. Thank you for serving our area. Our family from out of town was so impressed and pleased. Pricing was great also.Special Features:
- Not Hot At All2bigeatersVIPDined on 8/26/2014I know it's August in Florida but, really, it was lovely on the deck overlooking the water with fans going. Great sashimi, sushi and view. Like being on vacation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot to take gueststhedmanDined on 8/24/2014Whenever we have people from up North come visit, we take them to Laishley Crab House. What a great Florida Restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No steamed blue crabs!!usnmcb10Dined on 8/24/2014As a seafood restaurant that indicates blue crabs on the menu, I am extremely disappointed that I was informed that there hasn't been steamed blue crabs available since February 2014. I don't understand why blues can't be shipped in from LA, MD or VA.
- Great seafood..amazing sunset viewHarmHardDined on 8/23/2014Delicious food.. Great service... Beautiful sunset! We will be back ! Thoroughly enjoyed our evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- don't waste your timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Food was gross. Don't know how to cook steak. Potatoes had no flavor. The only good thing was the crab legs.Special Features:
- HowieOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014We arrived early had a cocktail at the outside bar. We were seated at our table within 5 min. Nice view but the table was located next to a door leading out to the deck which was used for seating patrons. Our appetizer was the Coconut Shrimp, main courses were the Scallops and the Shrimp and Pasta with a white sauce. All food was great as well as the wine. Price reasonable <> $80.00 without tip. Waitress was very nice and helpful. The paper that was used on the tables was very annoying, every time the hostess seated someone outside and opend the door a gust of wind would blow the paper up rearranging what ever was on the table. Waitree finally put a stack of small plates on the end of the table. on top of he paper, problem solved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014We waited 5 minutes after being seated before anyone greeted us or asked us if we would like a water etc. it could have been a new shift starting though. Once our waitress Nicole did come to the table she was very good. Ordered 2 appetizers. Both failed. Coconut shrimp and California rolls. I had the ahi tuna salad for dinner,was very good. Little over cooked even though I ordered it rare. My daughter ordered the steamer pot. She enjoyed it. My husband ordered some sort of pasta in wine sauce. He said it was ok.Special Features:
- perkyinpuntagordaDined on 8/7/2014This was our first visit, it won't be our last. The food was excellent, we had the special of the evening, amberjack, it was excellent, served over rice that had a wonderful flavor with green beans, cooked to perfection. The service was excellent, view to die for, all and all it was an excellent first visit. Honestly, the best meal I have had in a very long time!Special Features:
- Delicious, as usual.2bigeatersVIPDined on 8/6/2014Generous sashimi and beautiful sushi. Nice job all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TimesmlcririDined on 8/2/2014We brought a couple of friends of ours to your restaurant and they loved it as well. They had not tried it before tonight. We can always count on a good dining experience at Laishley Crab House!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great view.burbon4meDined on 7/25/2014The food, service and view were outstanding. Will be back next week.Special Features:
- was very niceonlyinfloridaDined on 7/25/2014had family from ohio here and was the first time I booked online was very good easy to use went there told hostess thst we reserved on line gave here name and was seated.food was excilent service very good and we loved the salt hand cleaner in bathroom was great time thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014View was amazing, food was delicious, prices were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/22/2014We enjoyed the food while we visited with our friends. The service was very good.Special Features:
- WillbebackOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014Have had thoroughly enjoyable meals, both for special occasion and with visitors. Delicious food. Great place to dine and enjoy the scenery.Special Features:
- Mediocre food terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/20/2014Expected a great dining experience and was very disappointed. The service was terrible. Order was inaccurate, the server never checked up on us after busboy brought our food. What really grossed us out was watching an employee clean up spilled iced tea on the deck then use the SAME cloth to wipe tables. The only saving grace was the waterside table and harbor view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- out of town relativesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014We had my son and grandson from out of town and wanted a great place for lunch. we were joined by my brother and his wife who live here and like ourselves, visit the Crab House frequently. The lunch was great , the company was very impressed with the view and all, Our waiter whose name I cannot recall was terrific. It will be on the top of my list to show off our great little town of Punta Gorda. thanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tableforthreeDined on 7/12/2014Soup excellent. Crab cakes very good. Wolf fish special very good. Mixed seafood pasta was disappointing. Lobster pieces were mushy, sauce bland. Chocolate cheesecake dessert excellent. Our server was better than excellent.Special Features:
- great steak and the best seafoodMrfixitDined on 7/11/2014Our second time there was just as good as our first. Great food ,friendly service. The patio was a little noisy,but was worth it to watch the sunset from our table. 4 ate for a little more than 100.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinner44annivluvDined on 7/11/2014We wanted to have a very special experience for a 44th wedding anniversary and some place with a romantic ambience and we found it at your restaraunt. The food was excellent and the service was great. We would visit this place many more times. We just loved the view to bad the weather didn't co-operate and there was a terrible lightning storm going on, as we would have preffered to sit outside but the wife said NO.Special Features:
- BraceGuyDined on 7/8/2014Great service. Get John if you can, he is a welth on knowledgeSpecial Features:
- Good food, excellent ambianceBigbobDined on 7/6/2014We had a group of six and had a nice dining experience. The food was good although limited if you do not eat seafood.Special Features:
- Server Courtney was outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014She was attentive, timely, pleasant and represented Laishley Crab House very well! We'll be back... not only for the great food, but also for the tremendous service! Thank you.Special Features:
- Great meating placedezingalDined on 6/26/2014Got together with a couple of new friends, so wanted it to be a nice evening. The service was very friendly. We dined outdoors where the view was beautiful. Talked long after our plates were cleared and did not feel rushed. Enjoyed it so much that I plan on bring my next house guests here.Special Features:
- Lunch ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/22/2014My husband and I have been to the restaurant several times with out of town guests. They all love the restaurant. Our experience Sunday with people I went to grade with was wonderful. They will return again. Thank you for a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandinggreateatsDined on 6/21/2014great food great service wonderful wine what more could you ask for excellent place to eat and view is to die forSpecial Features:
- Great sushiRestaurantSnobDined on 6/21/2014Kudos to the sushi chef! The rolls were fresh and delicious! The crab cakes are loaded with crab and taste terrific!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful view & sunsetDisappointedDined on 6/19/2014Don't know why disappointed is review nickname . We were not. We had a relaxing meal with terrific service. Food was not outstanding but no major complaints. We were not rushed. Did not like their specialty margaritas. Would suggest sticking with the standard.Special Features:
- 2crazyboyzDined on 6/15/2014Nice early Father's Day dinner. Had only the dinner menu for lunch that day (but, would accommodate simple off menu requests). Sushi is good and fresh. Salmon was nicely done and not overcooked.Special Features:
- Father's DayBellDined on 6/15/2014We used the online reservation system and received a call on the morning of to confirm. Our hostess was very accommodating. Half our party was stuck on the highway in a horrible rain storm and was late. We had 3 little one's with us and we all enjoyed ourselves. Although the food was very good, the market prices were very pricey and a surprise on the bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Soggy FoodhatedDined on 6/14/2014Portions small, over priced, sea food platter greasy and soggy. Sea food pasta ok (spaghetti with some shrimp and scallops).Special Features:
- Party for 6 or 8OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014My party was initially reserved for 6 but ended up being 8. Server Michelle? was fabulous and very accomodating. Didnt appear irritated when we had to add tables together. Very appreciative!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.