Laishley Crab House
150 Laishley Court
Punta Gorda, FL 33950Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Laishley Crab House
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.laishleycrabhouse.com/
- Phone: 9412055566
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pnm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, American
- Executive Chef: Rodney Monroig
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Laishley Crab House
Laishley Crab House offers waterfront dining and the freshest seafood available. Feast on Blue Crab direct from Charlotte Harbor and the Peace River Seafood Market, fresh Alaskan King Crab and Snow Crab flown in daily from Dutch Harbor, Alaska, or enjoy your favorite seafood, steaks, and sushi. Pets are welcome on our outdoor dining deck. Check out our menu for everything we offer. We look forward to serving you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Laishley Crab House - Best Restaurants in Punta Gorda ›
Laishley Crab House reviews from OpenTable diners
77 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (66)great for outdoor dining (60)good for groups (27)great for lunch (27)neighborhood gem (27)special occasion (21)fit for foodies (16)romantic (9)kid-friendly (8)hot spot (7)notable wine list (6)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Would not dine there again.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/19/2014Would never sit outside again. The sun was blaring, uncomfortably, making I impossible to enjoy. Moved from the railing closest to the building (but still outside) and the comfort level was still unacceptable.Special Features:
- Seeing as you asked......bobnroseDined on 10/4/2014The hostesses really need training in customer service. We made reservation on line which they had but they really didn't care where they seated us. It was our anniversary. The waitress was very good however, and it was not her fault the meal was ordinary. The "stuffed" shrimp were tiny and topped with a mushy "stuffing". The fried green tomatoes were hard and I think one piece of he mozzarella was off. The pork dish could have been good if it didn't come out pink and when sent back was obviously miked (as it only took a minute) was dry and inedible. The "specialty" drinks were terrible and served in an ordinary juice glass with no attempt to make them "special". We weren't acknowledged as we were leaving in- we were pointedly ignored.Special Features:
- Fabulous diningdogloverDined on 10/4/2014We went to Laishley to celebrate my aunt's 98th birthday...the service was spectacular, our server was amazing. First thing he did upon our request was to get a cushion for my little 95 pound aunt. Each of us ordered something different than the menu items offered, and each dish came back perfectly. It is a great place to take out of town guests and to just go whenever you want to watch the sunset and have a great meal. The sushi is always delicious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place for sushiJenHackDined on 10/3/2014Every time my kids come home from college they want to go to the Crabhouse for sushi. Their other food is great as well. One complaint I have is the cocktails. They don't make the best drinks.Special Features:
- MauiboundDined on 9/27/2014Lobster Mac and cheese is delicious! Have eaten at Laishley often, and never disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014I thought it was a little bit high priced for the amount of food you received, my husband ordered the steam pot and was still hungry,Special Features:
- Luv2tlk2uDined on 9/26/2014Casual dining, great place to catch up with friends!Special Features:
- World Class sashimi2bigeatersVIPDined on 9/25/2014Can't be beat. We've had sashimi all over and this is the best. Add the most perfect view. What could be better?Special Features:
- Wonderful sunset dinnerSunnyVIPDined on 9/23/2014Fresh fish. Beautiful outdoor seating at sunset. Excellent serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SushiOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Great food overall but super Sushi. Very good service from waiters with a great sense of humor. Just a whole lot of fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- freshMicheleDined on 9/20/2014The seafood has always been fresh and the sushi menu is plentiful. We always bring guest to Lashleys. Hard to believe they're the same owners as Harpoon Harrys.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Resting on its' laurelsMIssChatterbox3VIPDined on 9/18/2014This might have been good at one time but not now. Soup was gloppy, fish similar to the vegetables came from the freezer. To make it bad things worse, ice cream topping was inferior to Hershey's syrup. I was sorely disappointed.Special Features:
- Loved the food/waitress not so muchWindy28Dined on 9/16/2014Food was great, loved the view. Waitress never served our food. Server brought it out, another server volunteered to put on our table so we didn't have to wait for ours. Then she showed up again when she asked if we wanted dessert. Key lime pie delicious. Would go back but would ask for a different waitress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good service1truereviewDined on 9/13/2014Everything is usually good here, but I don't care for a place where dogs are allowed. Dogs should not be in a restaurant in my opinion. Other than that I would recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationsphilmuttonDined on 9/13/2014Everything was very good. A little disappointed, we were celebrating 2 birthdays. Yours is one of the few that does not offer a desert to the people celebrating. Only fault I can find with this dinner.Special Features:
- Nice evening outwhoknewDined on 9/12/2014We wanted a nice place to take friends we had not seen in ten years, you did not disappoint! The food, service and atmosphere made our evening out to be a blast! Thanks for a great evening and we will be back for many more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- happijanDined on 9/9/2014I took six friends to Laishleys for lunch on Sept 9 th--- we ate outside -- Five of the group had never been there before-- Everyone was very impressed. Our food was excellent as usual!! The service was excellent also!! Laishleys is one of my most favorite places to eat!!Special Features:
- Good food, except...PGFoodieDined on 8/30/2014...the hush puppies were overcooked. They should be a light golden, not a dark brown that you have to cut with a knife before trying to eat without hurting your gums.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014My wife's lobster tails were fine, but my broiled seafood platter was completely tasteless, and the three shrimp were very small.Special Features:
- Family fun water viewSandySCDined on 8/30/2014Great reservations system, with follow up call to confirm. Love the food and service! No wait and table ready. Beautiful view. Love this place, will be our main choice from now on. Thank you for serving our area. Our family from out of town was so impressed and pleased. Pricing was great also.Special Features:
- Not Hot At All2bigeatersVIPDined on 8/26/2014I know it's August in Florida but, really, it was lovely on the deck overlooking the water with fans going. Great sashimi, sushi and view. Like being on vacation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot to take gueststhedmanDined on 8/24/2014Whenever we have people from up North come visit, we take them to Laishley Crab House. What a great Florida Restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No steamed blue crabs!!usnmcb10Dined on 8/24/2014As a seafood restaurant that indicates blue crabs on the menu, I am extremely disappointed that I was informed that there hasn't been steamed blue crabs available since February 2014. I don't understand why blues can't be shipped in from LA, MD or VA.
- Great seafood..amazing sunset viewHarmHardDined on 8/23/2014Delicious food.. Great service... Beautiful sunset! We will be back ! Thoroughly enjoyed our evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- don't waste your timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Food was gross. Don't know how to cook steak. Potatoes had no flavor. The only good thing was the crab legs.Special Features:
- HowieOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014We arrived early had a cocktail at the outside bar. We were seated at our table within 5 min. Nice view but the table was located next to a door leading out to the deck which was used for seating patrons. Our appetizer was the Coconut Shrimp, main courses were the Scallops and the Shrimp and Pasta with a white sauce. All food was great as well as the wine. Price reasonable <> $80.00 without tip. Waitress was very nice and helpful. The paper that was used on the tables was very annoying, every time the hostess seated someone outside and opend the door a gust of wind would blow the paper up rearranging what ever was on the table. Waitree finally put a stack of small plates on the end of the table. on top of he paper, problem solved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014We waited 5 minutes after being seated before anyone greeted us or asked us if we would like a water etc. it could have been a new shift starting though. Once our waitress Nicole did come to the table she was very good. Ordered 2 appetizers. Both failed. Coconut shrimp and California rolls. I had the ahi tuna salad for dinner,was very good. Little over cooked even though I ordered it rare. My daughter ordered the steamer pot. She enjoyed it. My husband ordered some sort of pasta in wine sauce. He said it was ok.Special Features:
- perkyinpuntagordaDined on 8/7/2014This was our first visit, it won't be our last. The food was excellent, we had the special of the evening, amberjack, it was excellent, served over rice that had a wonderful flavor with green beans, cooked to perfection. The service was excellent, view to die for, all and all it was an excellent first visit. Honestly, the best meal I have had in a very long time!Special Features:
- Delicious, as usual.2bigeatersVIPDined on 8/6/2014Generous sashimi and beautiful sushi. Nice job all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TimesmlcririDined on 8/2/2014We brought a couple of friends of ours to your restaurant and they loved it as well. They had not tried it before tonight. We can always count on a good dining experience at Laishley Crab House!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great view.burbon4meDined on 7/25/2014The food, service and view were outstanding. Will be back next week.Special Features:
- was very niceonlyinfloridaDined on 7/25/2014had family from ohio here and was the first time I booked online was very good easy to use went there told hostess thst we reserved on line gave here name and was seated.food was excilent service very good and we loved the salt hand cleaner in bathroom was great time thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014View was amazing, food was delicious, prices were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/22/2014We enjoyed the food while we visited with our friends. The service was very good.Special Features:
- WillbebackOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014Have had thoroughly enjoyable meals, both for special occasion and with visitors. Delicious food. Great place to dine and enjoy the scenery.Special Features:
- Mediocre food terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/20/2014Expected a great dining experience and was very disappointed. The service was terrible. Order was inaccurate, the server never checked up on us after busboy brought our food. What really grossed us out was watching an employee clean up spilled iced tea on the deck then use the SAME cloth to wipe tables. The only saving grace was the waterside table and harbor view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- out of town relativesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014We had my son and grandson from out of town and wanted a great place for lunch. we were joined by my brother and his wife who live here and like ourselves, visit the Crab House frequently. The lunch was great , the company was very impressed with the view and all, Our waiter whose name I cannot recall was terrific. It will be on the top of my list to show off our great little town of Punta Gorda. thanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tableforthreeDined on 7/12/2014Soup excellent. Crab cakes very good. Wolf fish special very good. Mixed seafood pasta was disappointing. Lobster pieces were mushy, sauce bland. Chocolate cheesecake dessert excellent. Our server was better than excellent.Special Features:
- great steak and the best seafoodMrfixitDined on 7/11/2014Our second time there was just as good as our first. Great food ,friendly service. The patio was a little noisy,but was worth it to watch the sunset from our table. 4 ate for a little more than 100.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinner44annivluvDined on 7/11/2014We wanted to have a very special experience for a 44th wedding anniversary and some place with a romantic ambience and we found it at your restaraunt. The food was excellent and the service was great. We would visit this place many more times. We just loved the view to bad the weather didn't co-operate and there was a terrible lightning storm going on, as we would have preffered to sit outside but the wife said NO.Special Features: