4304 S Regal Street
Spokane, WA 99223Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.restaurantsspokanewa.com/
- Phone: 5094480887
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm; Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Debbie Barranti
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Laguna Cafe
Spend an evening enjoying enticing foods in a comfortable environment with great company at Spokane's Laguna Café. Your appetite for mouth watering food at a friendly place where you can hang out and enjoy the atmosphere is satisfied at the Laguna Café. When you sit down at our unique restaurant, you're served food that has over 84 combined years of experience and inspiration behind it.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Laguna Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (4)neighborhood gem (3)romantic (2)fit for foodies (2)great for outdoor dining (2)notable wine list (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Quaint diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Our first time to your restaurant and it was excellent. Dinner was very good. We will be back especially to try the chocolate cake!Special Features:
- Plugins CafeFindingGFADined on 5/16/2014The inside space was small but had a wonderful feel to it. The food was great and the wine selection paired well with the food, You could have a casual dinner or something more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/10/2014Great experience and able to get reservation on short notice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeAnightoutDined on 5/10/2014On a whim we decided to go here and have a romantic dinner. we were NOT disappointed ! the food was great we were very pleased !Special Features:
- The following 8 reviews are from the Laguna Cafe reviews archive.
- Always perfect!cdadareDined on 4/19/2014This is my fourth recommendation or so for Laguna and it could possibly be my favorite restaurant in Spokane/CDA. The wine is awesome and the list changes every time I go. My family & I have gone every time and we are always very pleased with the food, drink and service. I sure hope you give it a try if you haven't gone yet!Special Features:
- Still stunned and shocked and awed.TomAttheTableDined on 3/1/2014This is not a place to just stop and eat ... it's a destination. It's full of radiance, joy and it's like eating at your best friends kitchen, and will have you vowing to always comeback. Make it your first choice and prepare to enjoy a long and amazing dining experience. Service beyond belief. Staff makes you laugh and will become apart of your table. Owner actually offered us samples and stories of some of the dishes creations and a wine glass never saw empty. You are not treated just as a customer... you are truly celebrated. Cheers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, wine and serviceRockynRobynDined on 2/26/2014Delicious meal with great local wine. The service was out of this world. Sarah was delightful, very knowledgeable and helpful with recommendations. Dan the owner stopped by and told us history of the family recipe we were enjoying. Cozy atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do yourself a favor and go!!BrassyDined on 2/25/2014During Spokane's Restaurant week we decided to try Laguna Cafe and were rewarded with not only great food, but a wonderful dining experience. Our waiter was knowledgeable and helpful, the courses were perfectly paired and the owner stopped by out table to tell us a bit about the family owned restaurant and the menue. A truly enjoyable dining experience. I can't wait for my daughter to visit so she can experience this South Hill gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Total GemMaroniDined on 2/22/2014Wonderful experience. Food was exceptional. Hubby said it was the best meal out he can remember. We will definitely be back. Recommend the Laguna Shrooms and Lobster and Crab Bisque for a starter. The Bracioli was Dan's family recipe and amazing. The Lemon and Chocolate cakes were heavenly. Things only got better with Dan's personal attention and wine pairing recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as usualcdadareDined on 1/25/2014Seriously, this is probably my third review after my third visit with my wife and kids. There's not many places like Laguna anymore. The Outstanding Service and the Owner who walks around and talks to most everyone. If you're considering going to Laguna, do it and you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful foodCandcDined on 12/27/2013I had the small plate filet minion with shrimp.. Perfectly done. With a loaded baked potato, it is just the right amount to satisfy without leaving you with the over fed, bloated feeling of the usual restaurant steak dinner (or a doggie bag, if you have that kind of self control). Thank you, Laguna, for offering this option. My husband was disappointed in his meatloaf dinner, reporting it was "nothing special". But, thankfully there are many other to choose from, because we're going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy intimate neighborhoodfoodieVIPDined on 11/24/2013Cozy intimate neighborhood spot. Good food, friendly serviceSpecial Features: