Ladera Grill - Morgan Hill
17305 Monterey St Ste 110
Morgan Hill, CA 95037Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ladera Grill - Morgan Hill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.laderagrill.com/
- Phone: 4082019200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00am-4:00pm
Dinner: Daily 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Tony Garcia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private Banquet Room is an ideal place for corporate meetings, group dinners, receptions, and other special events and celebrations. The room seats 40 guests and is equipped with an 65-inch LED monitor for business presentations or photo/video slideshows.
- Private Party Contact: Matthew Medeiros 4082019200
A word from Ladera Grill - Morgan Hill
We are in downtown Morgan Hill, at the corner of Monterey and Third Street in the historic Skeel"s building. We're building this restaurant in order to provide our guests with an elegant, and yet comfortable venue to eat, drink, relax and enjoy. Our hours of operation are 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, 7 days a week. We have an extensive lunch and dinner menu, featuring hand-cut U.S.D.A. prime steaks,as well as seafood, poultry, entree salads, and pasta dishes. We also have a broad appetizer selection. Our beautiful new full bar offers both traditional and Ladera Grill original mixes. The extensive wine selection features the best that our Golden State has to offer, as well as selected international offerings.We look forward to you visiting Morgan Hill's newest restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Ladera Grill - Morgan Hill - Best Restaurants in Morgan Hill ›
Ladera Grill - Morgan Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
115 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (69)special occasion (55)fit for foodies (52)great for outdoor dining (42)great for lunch (38)good for groups (28)notable wine list (28)romantic (25)vibrant bar scene (21)hot spot (19)kid-friendly (13)great for brunch (11)late-night find (4)scenic view (2)Show More
- Love this place!BlankDined on 8/30/2014The food here is fantastic, I've been many times and will go again for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good!!!novak54Dined on 8/28/2014Good consistent food, reasonably priced in my opinion....Food seems to keep getting better all the time...Best steamed clams you'll find anywhere...I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014The food and service are always great. Always take our out-of-town visitors here.Special Features:
- Excellent overallLuvdogsDined on 8/19/2014We sat outside as it was a beautiful evening, traffic was loud. Service and food was excellent. I put in the request section it was my husbands birthday, they brought him a special dessert without reminding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for meGuntherDined on 8/18/2014I have been to Ladera many times. Both alone and with family and friends. We keep coming back. Enough said.Special Features:
- Ladera GrillRoccaVIPDined on 8/17/2014Opportunity to try some of the more expensive items as we were using a couple of gift certificates. I think, it does not matter what you order at this place it is all good. Steaks were cooked to perfections and service was abundant. Word of caution, have a reservation as this place gets busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food.RichDined on 8/16/2014Even though we sat outside and the motorcycles were noisy, we have a great time and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!MorganHillFoodieDined on 8/15/2014This was a retry from a not so favorable experience a year ago, different server. Katie was awesome, very attentive and spot on, as was the food. Brought a friend who was quite impressed as well. Will definitely be back soon. Value for great food and delicious drinks blended to perfection.Special Features:
- Fri night at LaderaDeniseDined on 8/15/2014Service started out terrible--almost considered walking out. Once we finally grabbed another waiter to take care of us, the rest of the dinner was great.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/14/2014Food was food, good flavor, cooked properly and good portion size. Service was ok, the server did his job, but was not very engaging. He took our order, we got our food and he offered dessert before presenting the check. It was ok, not great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foo and wine selectionSelina918Dined on 8/6/2014I never leave this restaurant not loving everything I ordered. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on the wine, I highly Recommend the tap wine -syrah, delicious and affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014We always have a great meal at Ladera. I asked for a special order and it was granted, no problem. There was a little confusion about the coffee; the waiter didn't know he was supposed to bring the French press pot along with the coffee. I always get the filet mignon with a side of your wedge salad; wonderful. If I have room I order the lava cake and a pot of your French press decaf coffee. Love it. Thank you for offering quality dinning to Morgan Hill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We thoroughly enjoyedcookingcouquetteDined on 7/30/2014The menu was great with a variety of choices. Service was excellent, friendly, when I had a question for the server, he went to the kitchen for the answer. Our lunch was for a friend's birthday and she enjoyed the food, it was quiet enough we could enjoy our conversaton. Our salads were fresh, full of flavors and as described on menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- inattentive serviceGemmillDined on 7/29/20144 of us dined here mid week. Both starters and main course were good. Sadly this visit was marred by poor service. Water spilled on us by the busboy, plates not cleared for considerable time, waitress wandering off mid question and several times I checked the room and there were no staff attending to any customers. At $300 I expect a lot more.Special Features:
- Great Service2visitorsDined on 7/29/2014My husband and I were visiting the area and decided to go to an upscale restaurant for our anniversary. When I searched for upscale restaurants, Ladera was first on the list so I called and made reservations. The location was very easy to find. As we walked up, the customers sitting at the outdoor tables looked more relaxed/casual than formal so we were a little iffy. But once we entered the restaurant, the environment was very welcoming - we fit right in. Our hostess Katie was absolutely the best. She was very friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable about the menu making great suggestions. The food was great. If we lived in the area, we would definitely be regular customers.Special Features:
- Enjoyable DinnerSeldomwriteareviewDined on 7/28/2014I was there for a business dinner with two out of town guest. My main focus was on the business discussion so I was less aware of the normal things I tend to focus on during a private dinner. That said, absolutely nothing stood out as being a shortcoming. Table was ready at the time of the reservation, service was attentive, and the food was excellent. I didn't pay so I didn't pay attention to the final price but I wasn't surprised with the prices on the menu and didn’t hear any complaints, actually just the opposite. Lots of compliments on the selection of Ladera. Definitely recommend this to others.Special Features:
- Ladera Grill in Morgan Hill, CAChuckDined on 7/28/2014Ladera Grill is a nice little spot in Morgan Hill that serves quality food and has an extensive wine list to follow. Would recommend to friends and others.Special Features:
- TastelessHarveyDined on 7/27/2014Service was great, ambiance looked great, food tasteless. Annoying desk phone sound throughout dinner. Have paid a lot less for much better food.Special Features:
- Wonderful lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 7/27/2014Ladera Grill is one of my very favorite restaurants in Morgan Hill. It has a delicious menu. I have NEVER been disappointed with anything that I ordered. The wait staff is excellent and the atmosphere is wonderful. We'll be back again and again.Special Features:
- Great Place!Luv2eatoutVIPDined on 7/25/2014We love Ladera Grill. They have an extensive menu which is nice in a small town because you have a lot of options under one roof. Their wine list is awesome with many great choices for by the glass along with some other great wines by the bottle. They are so good that they get busy! Reservations strongly advised although they do their best to accommodate walk-ins.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very busy, use Open Table!SBNativeDined on 7/23/2014This is one of the few great restaurants in Morgan Hill, the service and food experience is outstanding. Been twice when traveling and have not been dissapointed, check them out online!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/23/2014The service was quite good but the food was not up to the usual standards. Our waiter was taking orders from a large group so another waiter came to our table to explain the situation and take drink and appetizer orders. Food arrived promptly. My friend loved her dish but mine (beef short ribs) just wasn't as good as other items I've ordered there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lml720Dined on 7/20/2014The food and service was excellent. It was a special occasion, so we also had dessert (lava cake and berry cobbler) - YUM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our first time!ZGirlVIPDined on 7/19/2014It was our first time to Ladera Grill and it won't be our last.Special Features:
- I enjoyed Ladera GrillEllenDined on 7/17/2014Went for lunch with 2 friends and we all had the Seafood Cobb. It was very good. The menu was extensive and in the salad, the seafood was fresh and yummy. Would definitely go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Food & ServiceKARANDTARVIPDined on 7/13/2014We went to Ladera Grill because we had an errand to run in Morgan Hill. We were both pleased with the food & attentive service. My husband ordered the Teriyaki Chicken and I had the Eggplant Parmesean. The outdoor dining is a nice feature but the restaurant is on a main street, so be prepared for some traffic noice. Altogether a very pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, easy parking, & quietTonyDined on 7/6/2014Food is very good. Service was excellent this visit, but can be a little bad on busy nights, or different waiter. Ambience was quiet for a Sunday evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, poor servicePoppyDined on 7/6/2014We were at the restaurant via a gift certificate gifted by our daughter. We were seated at a nice window booth. Our server for the evening stopped by the table and threw down special menus with no explanation and said that he would be back. When he finally returned his first words were "Are you ready to order"? We knew nothing about the specials and wanted to order drinks and an appetizer. Another server brought the appetizer and then we sat there waiting for our drinks while our appetizer got cold. Drinks finally arrived and once again in a hurried manner we were asked "Are you ready to order"? We ordered and again someone else brought the meals and placed them incorrectly on the table. My order was incomplete and I couldn't see our serverSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladera GrillfoodisgoodDined on 7/5/2014The setting was nice and food was good. We enjoyed the cowboy salad and swordfish. 2yr old liked the mushroom risotto. Quick, friendly service. Would recommend.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/4/2014We where there on the 4th of July to celebrate our anniversary. I stated that on the open table reservation and there was no mention of it while we where there, which was very disappointing! We chose to eat on the patio and it was great but the service was sub par compared to the menu pricing. We chose Ladera for a very special occasion and it was just ok! Wasn't horrible and I am sure we will give it another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- July 4th VisitRaddad71455Dined on 7/4/2014I was dining outside on the 4th of July at your restaurant. I am sorry I had not posted this sooner, but it finally occurred to me to let my feelings known. We brought friends from out of town, and also brought 2 very nice bottles of wine. The waiter opened the bottles and then left them on the table never to return. Service was extremely slow, and we had to repeatedly ask for things. This is not typical of this location and we will be back. I just needed you to know how we felt, and the fact that 175.00 plus tip could have been better spent somewhere else that night...Seems like all of the "A" team players were off. Thank you for listeningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK food - nothong specialfoodnuts2Dined on 7/2/2014Really nothing special. Food was prepared well - just nothing special. Could become a top pasta restaurant but cooks must try harder.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladera grillOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014All of the food was extremely under seasoned. I also had a mojito that I sent back because it tasted like pure soda water, I got a new one that tasted exactly the same. The only good thing was the raw oyster appetizer, very fresh.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/23/2014We had a great time. Morgan was wonderful! Will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchSteveVIPDined on 6/20/2014Had a terrific outdoor business lunch. great outdoor setting. Food was excellent and the service was as well!Special Features:
- Enjoyable dinnerPickyDined on 6/17/2014Had a very enjoyable dinner celebrating belated Father's Day. Seating was very quick. Liana, our waitress, was very attentive! The filet mignon was done well. Love the feature that you can BYOB on Tuesday. Great place to eat in Morgan Hill.Special Features:
- overrated saltinessOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/14/2014Served food in timely manner. Was not offered fresh black pepper/or grated cheese despite high meal prices. Food was heates under lamp too long and overoverly salted.Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/13/2014Lovely decor, dishes for everyone. My potroast was very good, my friends' salmon and chicken dishes were equally as delicious. Service was friendly, attentive. When one of the desserts that was supposed to be a berry crumble had no berries in it, the server offered to bring another dessert but my friend preferred no other dessert so the server took the berry dish off of the bill. She also brought me a sweet Happy Birthday dessert written in caramel with with a candle in some ice cream, made this ol' lady very happy! Would defintely return and recommend. The only thing is the bar in the main dining area made for a very loud room.Special Features:
- Not run of the mill foodNanciDined on 6/8/2014I especially enjoyed the menu choices. There were many items that are not commonly offered, making it hard for me to choose. Everything was tasty and served with great accompaniments. I had the pork osso buca which melted in my mouth. The desserts were very large, big enough to "share with a friend". Drinks were hearty also and not overpriced. I will definitely return here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Corkage fee outrageous!!DiningDisappointmentDined on 6/6/2014Overall the food and service was very good. What ruined the experience was paying $40 in corkage fees to open 2 bottles of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.