Ladera Grill - Morgan Hill
17305 Monterey St Ste 110
Morgan Hill, CA 95037Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ladera Grill - Morgan Hill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.laderagrill.com/
- Phone: (408) 201-9200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00am-4:00pm
Dinner: Daily 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Tony Garcia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private Banquet Room is an ideal place for corporate meetings, group dinners, receptions, and other special events and celebrations. The room seats 40 guests and is equipped with an 65-inch LED monitor for business presentations or photo/video slideshows.
- Private Party Contact: Matthew Medeiros 4082019200
A word from Ladera Grill - Morgan Hill
We are in downtown Morgan Hill, at the corner of Monterey and Third Street in the historic Skeel"s building. We're building this restaurant in order to provide our guests with an elegant, and yet comfortable venue to eat, drink, relax and enjoy. Our hours of operation are 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, 7 days a week. We have an extensive lunch and dinner menu, featuring hand-cut U.S.D.A. prime steaks,as well as seafood, poultry, entree salads, and pasta dishes. We also have a broad appetizer selection. Our beautiful new full bar offers both traditional and Ladera Grill original mixes. The extensive wine selection features the best that our Golden State has to offer, as well as selected international offerings.We look forward to you visiting Morgan Hill's newest restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Ladera Grill - Morgan Hill - Best Restaurants in Morgan Hill ›
Ladera Grill - Morgan Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
107 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (59)special occasion (57)fit for foodies (49)great for outdoor dining (43)notable wine list (36)great for lunch (30)good for groups (26)romantic (25)vibrant bar scene (19)hot spot (19)great for brunch (6)scenic view (5)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Another great meal at Ladera!DelicieuxDined on 11/22/2014Another wonderful meal at Ladera Grill. Food selection, quality, and presentation all excellent. Good wine selection, but our first two choices were out of stock. Service excellent. Nice ambiance in the smaller dining room (that we requested). Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with the FamilyNonniDined on 11/22/2014We truly enjoyed our dining experience at Ladera Grill. Food was excellent (very tasty and filling), and the service (Jonathan) was outstanding. We felt very comfortable (not rushed, at all). We dine at Ladera occasionally, for lunch and/or dinner, and have always enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What do you expect in Morgan HillJacquelineDined on 11/21/2014Had a chicken salad. Took some chicken home to re-sole by boots!Special Features:
- EleanoreVIPDined on 11/19/2014This has been our favorite restaurant. They have always reserved a certain booth for us and this time we were stuck at a little table in the north room. We had asked for the booth as always but the guys on duty did not deliver and seemed a bit confused. Our location this time had as much noise as we have ever experienced in any restaurant. The food was ,as always, very good, and Katie, our wait person was very nice. However, for the time being, this is no longer our favorite spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- W & B's dinnerWillDined on 11/18/2014Planned a nice quiet dinner for our anniversary. The noise level from the bar was way too loud. Despite the noise, we still had a very nice dinner. The food was well prepared and the table service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, fun place, but a bit too noisyTerryDined on 11/12/2014I met a business colleague for dinner - the food and overall restaurant ambiance was good.. nice vibe, but it was a bit too noisy for good conversation where they sat us in the middle of the room. My suggestion would be to ask to be seated in the smaller room away from the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladera GrillTonyDined on 11/8/2014The dinner was reserved as a special occasion. Reservation for 9 was seated in a quiet room. Food is good. Service good. Unfortunately nothing was done for birthday guest of honor as promised.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just average22averageDined on 11/5/2014Oysters were very good - but everything else was average. Wine was pricy.Special Features:
- Could have been betterRichmanDined on 10/25/2014My family enjoyed their dinner, but it took a little while to come. Service was great, however they seemed to be hamstrung by the kitchen, that took over an hour to get our entree's. The bread we were given in the meantime was smashed flat as a pancake and was burnt. I paid $56 for the steak, which was cooked incorrectly, and didn't taste very good in the end. My wife's $20 pasta dish tasted better. Overall, it's a nice restaurant, however very overpriced for what you get in the end.
- Ladera Grill Needs To Step It UpOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/25/2014We've been coming here for years and have always had good food. We keep coming back because I would love for this restaurant to have great food. There aren't many restaurants in the area to rave about. For some reason the past 2 months something has changed. The food quality has gone down. Our dinners tasted like there wasn't any passion behind them, and the deserts aren't good. My Tiramisu was frozen and then thawed out. The bottom of it was so wet from being defrosted, and it tasted like it was made from old white bread. Please Ladera Grill and step it up!
- The experience was okay at bestnot4specialdaysDined on 10/25/2014I took my little girl there for her 11th birthday as she has been wanting a "fancy" dinner (her words). Being that we live so close and her mother and I had a date night there before she thought this fit the description of a fancy dinner. The server was nice and polite but it didn't seem like it was a special occasion for anything. The Water Bar in San Francisco will attempt to get you the best seat in the house and from the moment you walk in they make it all about the person who is celebrating the special day. Anyone who is interested in making a special occasion indeed special I would not recommend Ladera Grill. Oh well there is always next year to make it a special day
- The best of Morgan HillSelina918Dined on 10/21/2014I try to go to Ladera Grill once or twice a month when in town on business. Great place with excellent food and wine choices with exceptional staff!!!! It does not matter what you try from the menu it will be delicious.. Truly my favorite place in Morgan Hill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 10/21/2014In Morgan Hill this was a great restaurant with very attentive service. We celebrated a couple birthdays and they went out of their way to be there when needed, stay in the background when we got rowdy and brought out 2 deserts for our celebration. Our waiter kept us updated on the Giants winning score too! Extra Bonus. Will go back - very nice, clean and great foodSpecial Features:
- Nice placeNewyorkRichieDined on 10/16/2014Nice place, except it's still in Morgan Hill. Strange elitist vibe here. But, it's only Morgan Hill.Special Features:
- Best Choice in Morgan HillRLR16SLRDined on 10/15/2014The food is delicious, the service is always good, I leave wishing I could stay longer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerMikeDined on 10/6/2014My wife and I went out for our anniversary, and since I had eaten here once before, and recalled it as being good, I suggested it for this dinner. We sat outside, and the weather was perfect. Our waitress was very attentive, but not too much so. The food was great! My wife had the shark special which was cooked perfectly and tasted incredible. I had the filet mignon oscar which was also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/30/2014Last Tuesday night was our first visit to the Ladera Grill. We had heard good things about it and decided it was time to give it a try. We found the menu to offer a wide variety. We were also presented with a menu indicating a flight of wine with three or four choices for a food pairing for $25. There was also a menu with the restaurant's specials. I chose the Ladera Risotto with Shrimp, my husband chose the Chicken Parmesan, and my sis-in-law had the shrimp encrusted salmon. We were all very pleased with our entrees and felt that the prices were fair. We will definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Love the Place!QuailwatcherDined on 9/30/2014Great place for lunch, enjoy the outside side street dinning. Wonderful service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not disappointed at alldiningwith3kidsDined on 9/26/2014We ate outdoors because it was a bit too loud inside in main dining room, and it was nice outside. We ate on Monterey st. side, had our own personal patio heater, and a 4 person table for 2 (no kids this time)- our res. was on a Fri. night in Sept. @7:30, so I was pretty impressed it was so accommodating. Food and Wine menu is extensive, burgers to steaks and seafood. Service was excellent, filling our wine and cocktails on time, checking on us often - 1 waiter was even singing softly to himself :) I'd pre-ordered a special occasion dessert, and that was remembered and served wonderfully. Relaxing atmosphere, where we could enjoy our meal and still talk. Fig and Brie pastry is to die for. I think I'd even take the kids here.Special Features:
- MaggieDined on 9/23/2014Best restaurant in Morgan Hill and it just keeps getting better. Daily specials are always inviting choices and prices. Service was excellent. Our waitress was outstanding and pleasant. All in all, wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Great!RAASUNVIPDined on 9/23/2014Never had a bad experience here. Great service, feel so at home! Best restaurant in Morgan Hill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/21/2014I and my friends and family have eaten at Ladera Grill several times now....I am new to Morgan Hill so am grateful to find such a great place! Excellent food (love the calamari) and top notch service!Special Features:
- EleanoreVIPDined on 9/18/2014We dine out every week and Ladera has been our favorite among the many places we have visited. They have the certain factors that we prize.....fine food, very nice service with friendly wait people and it is a nice location in downtown Morgan Hill. After this recent visit Ladera remains our favorite spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FooddebbyDined on 9/17/2014Ordered from the Specials Menu, Chicken Saltimbocca. Was a bit disappointed in that the chicken was dry, overcooked a bit. The flavor was awesome and the sauce was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014Food continues to be something worth visiting for. Everyone in our party has been very impressed with the food and the service is so personable. We always look forward to our visits when the opportunity comes around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Great rsturant great location in the center of Morgan HillSpecial Features:
- Main course a disappointmentPeteBDined on 9/11/2014Service was excellent. Appetizers were great. The macaroni & cheese is off the chart. The steaks were disappointing. We had a Rib eye that had a burnt taste and my New York Strip was tuff, over cooked and lacked flavor.Special Features:
- MaggieDined on 9/9/2014Server was efficient, friendly and made our dining experience more pleasurable due to her attention to detail. Food as always was the best. Enjoy the daily special menu variety. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerLouiseDined on 9/9/2014We dined there for our anniversary and we're not disappointed. Our server, Cathy, was great. She really attended to our needs. Everyone was very helpful and courteous. It was like we were the only ones in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for the area.SteveofGilroyDined on 9/9/2014Big city quality in the small town of Morgan Hill. We have been to there several time and alway want to return. It has become our special dining night out spot. Chef is excellent and can even be seen checking on the food and service with customers.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/9/2014Very good experience except we ate outside on the Monterey Street side and you have to hear loud motorcycles sometimes. That was our choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Morgan Hill RestaurantWineNDineDined on 9/6/2014Ladera Grill is one of the best restaurants in Morgan Hill. Great menu, Great Wines, Great Staff. We've eaten there many times since its opening on many occasions, and we will definitely come back for many more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nicely done...compton94Dined on 9/4/2014The small wedge salad was really good and so were their seafood pasta dishes. We were a little disappointed that we were unable to take advantage of the happy hour which we changed our reservations for, and was told that you could only take advantage at the bar.Special Features:
- Wonderful!QuailwatcherDined on 9/1/2014Service was outstanding, Food excellent, thanks for making our B'day lunch an occasion to remember, we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly Greatjbabs63Dined on 8/31/2014From the day it opened, Ladera Grill has been the benchmark for fine dining in Morgan Hill and the surrounding areas. We don't eat there as often as I would like to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- inattentive servicewhereiswaiterDined on 8/31/2014Can't afford nice dining often, too bad the service wasn't up to snuff.Special Features:
- Love this place!BlankDined on 8/30/2014The food here is fantastic, I've been many times and will go again for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special night out!FancyPantsVIPDined on 8/28/2014This restaurant was PERFECT for our celebration! My parents had never been, so I took them for their anniversary dinner and they had the BEST time! Our waitress was amazing, the food fantastic, and the setting was just what we wanted! We left with smiles on our faces and are so anxious to go back!!!Special Features:
- Always good!!!novak54Dined on 8/28/2014Good consistent food, reasonably priced in my opinion....Food seems to keep getting better all the time...Best steamed clams you'll find anywhere...I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014The food and service are always great. Always take our out-of-town visitors here.Special Features: