Ladera Grill - Morgan Hill
17305 Monterey St Ste 110
Morgan Hill, CA 95037Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ladera Grill - Morgan Hill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.laderagrill.com/
- Phone: 4082019200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00am-4:00pm
Dinner: Daily 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Tony Garcia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private Banquet Room is an ideal place for corporate meetings, group dinners, receptions, and other special events and celebrations. The room seats 40 guests and is equipped with an 65-inch LED monitor for business presentations or photo/video slideshows.
- Private Party Contact: Matthew Medeiros 4082019200
A word from Ladera Grill - Morgan Hill
We are in downtown Morgan Hill, at the corner of Monterey and Third Street in the historic Skeel"s building. We're building this restaurant in order to provide our guests with an elegant, and yet comfortable venue to eat, drink, relax and enjoy. Our hours of operation are 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, 7 days a week. We have an extensive lunch and dinner menu, featuring hand-cut U.S.D.A. prime steaks,as well as seafood, poultry, entree salads, and pasta dishes. We also have a broad appetizer selection. Our beautiful new full bar offers both traditional and Ladera Grill original mixes. The extensive wine selection features the best that our Golden State has to offer, as well as selected international offerings.We look forward to you visiting Morgan Hill's newest restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Ladera Grill - Morgan Hill - Best Restaurants in Morgan Hill ›
Ladera Grill - Morgan Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
115 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (65)special occasion (62)fit for foodies (53)great for outdoor dining (47)great for lunch (39)notable wine list (34)good for groups (32)romantic (27)vibrant bar scene (20)hot spot (19)kid-friendly (10)great for brunch (8)late-night find (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Very nice restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/21/2014I and my friends and family have eaten at Ladera Grill several times now....I am new to Morgan Hill so am grateful to find such a great place! Excellent food (love the calamari) and top notch service!Special Features:
- EleanoreVIPDined on 9/18/2014We dine out every week and Ladera has been our favorite among the many places we have visited. They have the certain factors that we prize.....fine food, very nice service with friendly wait people and it is a nice location in downtown Morgan Hill. After this recent visit Ladera remains our favorite spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FooddebbyDined on 9/17/2014Ordered from the Specials Menu, Chicken Saltimbocca. Was a bit disappointed in that the chicken was dry, overcooked a bit. The flavor was awesome and the sauce was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014Food continues to be something worth visiting for. Everyone in our party has been very impressed with the food and the service is so personable. We always look forward to our visits when the opportunity comes around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Great rsturant great location in the center of Morgan HillSpecial Features:
- Main course a disappointmentPeteBDined on 9/11/2014Service was excellent. Appetizers were great. The macaroni & cheese is off the chart. The steaks were disappointing. We had a Rib eye that had a burnt taste and my New York Strip was tuff, over cooked and lacked flavor.Special Features:
- MaggieDined on 9/9/2014Server was efficient, friendly and made our dining experience more pleasurable due to her attention to detail. Food as always was the best. Enjoy the daily special menu variety. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerLouiseDined on 9/9/2014We dined there for our anniversary and we're not disappointed. Our server, Cathy, was great. She really attended to our needs. Everyone was very helpful and courteous. It was like we were the only ones in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for the area.SteveofGilroyDined on 9/9/2014Big city quality in the small town of Morgan Hill. We have been to there several time and alway want to return. It has become our special dining night out spot. Chef is excellent and can even be seen checking on the food and service with customers.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/9/2014Very good experience except we ate outside on the Monterey Street side and you have to hear loud motorcycles sometimes. That was our choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Morgan Hill RestaurantWineNDineDined on 9/6/2014Ladera Grill is one of the best restaurants in Morgan Hill. Great menu, Great Wines, Great Staff. We've eaten there many times since its opening on many occasions, and we will definitely come back for many more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nicely done...compton94Dined on 9/4/2014The small wedge salad was really good and so were their seafood pasta dishes. We were a little disappointed that we were unable to take advantage of the happy hour which we changed our reservations for, and was told that you could only take advantage at the bar.Special Features:
- Wonderful!QuailwatcherDined on 9/1/2014Service was outstanding, Food excellent, thanks for making our B'day lunch an occasion to remember, we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly Greatjbabs63Dined on 8/31/2014From the day it opened, Ladera Grill has been the benchmark for fine dining in Morgan Hill and the surrounding areas. We don't eat there as often as I would like to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- inattentive servicewhereiswaiterDined on 8/31/2014Can't afford nice dining often, too bad the service wasn't up to snuff.Special Features:
- Love this place!BlankDined on 8/30/2014The food here is fantastic, I've been many times and will go again for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special night out!FancyPantsDined on 8/28/2014This restaurant was PERFECT for our celebration! My parents had never been, so I took them for their anniversary dinner and they had the BEST time! Our waitress was amazing, the food fantastic, and the setting was just what we wanted! We left with smiles on our faces and are so anxious to go back!!!Special Features:
- Always good!!!novak54Dined on 8/28/2014Good consistent food, reasonably priced in my opinion....Food seems to keep getting better all the time...Best steamed clams you'll find anywhere...I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014The food and service are always great. Always take our out-of-town visitors here.Special Features:
- Excellent overallLuvdogsDined on 8/19/2014We sat outside as it was a beautiful evening, traffic was loud. Service and food was excellent. I put in the request section it was my husbands birthday, they brought him a special dessert without reminding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for meGuntherDined on 8/18/2014I have been to Ladera many times. Both alone and with family and friends. We keep coming back. Enough said.Special Features:
- Ladera GrillRoccaVIPDined on 8/17/2014Opportunity to try some of the more expensive items as we were using a couple of gift certificates. I think, it does not matter what you order at this place it is all good. Steaks were cooked to perfections and service was abundant. Word of caution, have a reservation as this place gets busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food.RichDined on 8/16/2014Even though we sat outside and the motorcycles were noisy, we have a great time and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!MorganHillFoodieDined on 8/15/2014This was a retry from a not so favorable experience a year ago, different server. Katie was awesome, very attentive and spot on, as was the food. Brought a friend who was quite impressed as well. Will definitely be back soon. Value for great food and delicious drinks blended to perfection.Special Features:
- Fri night at LaderaDeniseDined on 8/15/2014Service started out terrible--almost considered walking out. Once we finally grabbed another waiter to take care of us, the rest of the dinner was great.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/14/2014Food was food, good flavor, cooked properly and good portion size. Service was ok, the server did his job, but was not very engaging. He took our order, we got our food and he offered dessert before presenting the check. It was ok, not great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foo and wine selectionSelina918Dined on 8/6/2014I never leave this restaurant not loving everything I ordered. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on the wine, I highly Recommend the tap wine -syrah, delicious and affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014We always have a great meal at Ladera. I asked for a special order and it was granted, no problem. There was a little confusion about the coffee; the waiter didn't know he was supposed to bring the French press pot along with the coffee. I always get the filet mignon with a side of your wedge salad; wonderful. If I have room I order the lava cake and a pot of your French press decaf coffee. Love it. Thank you for offering quality dinning to Morgan Hill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We thoroughly enjoyedcookingcouquetteDined on 7/30/2014The menu was great with a variety of choices. Service was excellent, friendly, when I had a question for the server, he went to the kitchen for the answer. Our lunch was for a friend's birthday and she enjoyed the food, it was quiet enough we could enjoy our conversaton. Our salads were fresh, full of flavors and as described on menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- inattentive serviceGemmillDined on 7/29/20144 of us dined here mid week. Both starters and main course were good. Sadly this visit was marred by poor service. Water spilled on us by the busboy, plates not cleared for considerable time, waitress wandering off mid question and several times I checked the room and there were no staff attending to any customers. At $300 I expect a lot more.Special Features:
- Great Service2visitorsDined on 7/29/2014My husband and I were visiting the area and decided to go to an upscale restaurant for our anniversary. When I searched for upscale restaurants, Ladera was first on the list so I called and made reservations. The location was very easy to find. As we walked up, the customers sitting at the outdoor tables looked more relaxed/casual than formal so we were a little iffy. But once we entered the restaurant, the environment was very welcoming - we fit right in. Our hostess Katie was absolutely the best. She was very friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable about the menu making great suggestions. The food was great. If we lived in the area, we would definitely be regular customers.Special Features:
- Enjoyable DinnerSeldomwriteareviewDined on 7/28/2014I was there for a business dinner with two out of town guest. My main focus was on the business discussion so I was less aware of the normal things I tend to focus on during a private dinner. That said, absolutely nothing stood out as being a shortcoming. Table was ready at the time of the reservation, service was attentive, and the food was excellent. I didn't pay so I didn't pay attention to the final price but I wasn't surprised with the prices on the menu and didn’t hear any complaints, actually just the opposite. Lots of compliments on the selection of Ladera. Definitely recommend this to others.Special Features:
- Ladera Grill in Morgan Hill, CAChuckDined on 7/28/2014Ladera Grill is a nice little spot in Morgan Hill that serves quality food and has an extensive wine list to follow. Would recommend to friends and others.Special Features:
- TastelessHarveyDined on 7/27/2014Service was great, ambiance looked great, food tasteless. Annoying desk phone sound throughout dinner. Have paid a lot less for much better food.Special Features:
- Wonderful lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 7/27/2014Ladera Grill is one of my very favorite restaurants in Morgan Hill. It has a delicious menu. I have NEVER been disappointed with anything that I ordered. The wait staff is excellent and the atmosphere is wonderful. We'll be back again and again.Special Features:
- Great Place!Luv2eatoutVIPDined on 7/25/2014We love Ladera Grill. They have an extensive menu which is nice in a small town because you have a lot of options under one roof. Their wine list is awesome with many great choices for by the glass along with some other great wines by the bottle. They are so good that they get busy! Reservations strongly advised although they do their best to accommodate walk-ins.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very busy, use Open Table!SBNativeDined on 7/23/2014This is one of the few great restaurants in Morgan Hill, the service and food experience is outstanding. Been twice when traveling and have not been dissapointed, check them out online!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/23/2014The service was quite good but the food was not up to the usual standards. Our waiter was taking orders from a large group so another waiter came to our table to explain the situation and take drink and appetizer orders. Food arrived promptly. My friend loved her dish but mine (beef short ribs) just wasn't as good as other items I've ordered there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lml720Dined on 7/20/2014The food and service was excellent. It was a special occasion, so we also had dessert (lava cake and berry cobbler) - YUM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our first time!ZGirlVIPDined on 7/19/2014It was our first time to Ladera Grill and it won't be our last.Special Features: