La Villini Italian Restaurant
288 Larkfield Rd
East Northport, NY 11731Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
La Villini Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.la-villini.com/index.html
- Phone: 6312616344
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Friday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Dinner: Tuesday- Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday: 5:00pm -11:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Frank Catania
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from La Villini Italian Restaurant
La Villini Family Style Italian Restaurant welcomes you and your family to an enjoyable meal of Regional Italian Cuisine. The spacious restaurant in nestled in the heart of E. NorthportContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Villini Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014La Villini is the best restaurant in town - food, service, cleanliness. Staff is great and Frank is the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dishesNellifDined on 6/15/2014I've been here several times and the food is always consistent. Try the penne a la vodka and chicken parmigiana. Sounds generic, but they do a great job! Pricing is great, especially for a group, since the portions are family style. We had a group of 6, so we ordered 1 and 1/2 orders of two meat dishes, a pasta, and a salad along with the stuffed portabellas and cheesy garlic bread. Even with 3 big eaters in tow, we had some leftovers. Worth the try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 15 reviews are from the La Villini Italian Restaurant reviews archive.
- Great for family diningJoyceDined on 5/10/2014excellent family style dining!!! great misto salad, veal marsala!!!! chicken francais!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for dinner with friends!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/25/2014Hadn't been to La Villini for a while, but so glad we went back. Great service and food. Wonderful night with firiends and we were never rushed through our courses. Food is served family style but beautifully plated table side by the waiter. Easy to taste and share many menu items. Highly recommend for casual dinner out. Quiet atmosphere and family friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Family Style Food...LauraVIPDined on 3/15/2014Just like the Italian Sunday dinners I grew up with but up a notch! Great selections, portions and an attentive wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistant and delicious!kidfriendlyVIPDined on 3/12/2014Consistant and delicious! The food and the service are always right on key! We'll be back again and again. This is a great spot for larger parties as well. They can accommodate our big italian family at a last minute call every time. WE LOVE IT HERE!Special Features:
- AccordiansRoroDined on 3/5/2014We happened to go on the once a month gathering of accordion players. They were fantastic. the food was great also.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServicewayneooDined on 3/2/2014Been going there for years. The food and service is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Great PlaceTonyRagsDined on 2/14/2014I've been dining here for years and they have never failed to surpass expectations in food quality and service. Genuinely a great place to dine with family, friends or co-workers when you're in the mood for the real Italian experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GemGramyDined on 2/8/2014Great neighborhood find. We love the food the service and the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Style RestaurantDoc42Dined on 2/7/2014La Villini is a great family style restaurant that works best for four or more people as the dishes are made to share and you will want to taste everything. While the menu is not extensive with specialties, there is enough diversity for almost any family or group of friends. We have been going here for years and have never been disappointed.There are still a few waiters with Old World charm and all the staff is friendly and helpful without being overbearing. You are never rushed and should stay for dessert if you have the room.Special Features:
- Consistently great !rovinDined on 2/1/2014A warm and inviting feel.Whether you dine at the bar or either of the 2 dining rms you cant go wrong.1 dining room has 2 TV's and a more relaxed atmosphere.The other is a little more private with its white linens & it's perfect for lgr parties.The food is always fantastic.You wouldnt expect to find wings or spring rolls at an Italian rstrnt but they have them here and they're both excellent.Traditional dishes like Osso bucco & Escarole/Beans are equally as good and the Penne alla Vodka is the best you'll find anywhere.Been here a few times now and had a chance to meet the Chef/Ownr.Frank runs a tight ship & it shows by the excellent service you get from his emplys Glen, Bepe, Carlos &Perry to name a few.Make the trip you'll be glad you did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurantFrankCVIPDined on 1/11/2014The food never disappoints. No matter how you like your italian food prepared, you can ask the Chef Frank Catania. Chef Frank is very accommodating. The servings are perfect for family style dining. The staff is very friendly. Definitely recommend for a great meal!!!Special Features:
- neighborhood restaurantweaselDined on 12/11/2013This place serves family style entrees, pasta and salads all very good. There are two dining areas and we chose the larger room although there was a large group with a few children, it was still generally quiet.Special Features:
- Great local restaurant!StephanieVIPDined on 11/9/2013Have been to this restaurant countless times and just noticed they joined Open Table. Great for Friday and/or Saturday family dinners. Amazing food and always friendly staff. Best chicken parm in the Commack/Northport area. Would recommend for any occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood restaurant!ILUVCATSDined on 11/2/2013We all enjoyed our meal very much - the food was delicious - including the desert! The service was great. I highly recommend La Villini!!Special Features:
- Amazing gem of a restaurant !WinendineVIPDined on 10/18/2013This is our favorite restaurant. The food is outstanding and the service is incredible! Great place for a special occasion or to kick back and relax with a bunch of friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.