La Villetta Ristorante
7 Madison Avenue
Larchmont, NY 10538Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
La Villetta Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 9148339416
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: Open for private parties
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from La Villetta Ristorante
La Villetta Ristorante is located in Larchmont. We serve Italian cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Villetta Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
- We've been to La VillettadogownerVIPDined on 2/14/2013We've been to La Villetta numerous times and always enjoy it. This time we were there on Valentine's Day and the restaurant was all full. Service was not as good as usual. We both ordered entrees that we hadn't ordered before and preferred our "regular" choices. I highly recommend the veal tre funghi.
- I was a little nervous aboutFoodJunkieDined on 1/26/2013I was a little nervous about going since it changed hands, We were not diasappointed. will definitly go back.Special Features:
- This was the first time IRickVIPDined on 1/26/2013This was the first time I dined here and went in with no expectations. Party of 4 ordered 4 different entrees. Chicken Martini was very bland. Veal Parm was the worst I ever had. Extremely tough veal that tasted like a beef cutlet. The other two were not memorable. The wait staff was very nice except for the waiter who cleared the dishes from the table and reeked of cigarette smoke. Lost my appetite for dessert. Was hoping for a decent neighborhood restaurant. Will never go back.
- It was a special occasion.sunnyVIPDined on 1/12/2013It was a special occasion. The food, for each of us, was excellent and the service very attentive.Special Features:
- Senior citizen haven.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/31/2012Very good, classic Italian food, appropirately priced. Large number of seniors - far outnumber younger patrons. Easy to find- right off 95. Parking lot.
- Lovely small restaurant.SOSYDined on 12/25/2012Lovely small restaurant. Excellent service. My husband loved his pork chops. My filet of sole was so-so. Breadsticks were flavorful. Salad was good. The coffee was excellent. People were there to celebrate a birthday which was nicely handled. They have parking right there.Special Features:
- Outstanding? Great locationOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/14/2012Outstanding? Great location right off I-95 with plenty of parking. Service and food always greatSpecial Features:
- Nice place butDiscriminatingDinerDined on 12/8/2012The food and the service were good, but I was disappointed that the menu on the website had not been updated, so the menu that we were offered was not what we expected.
- Excellent and consistent everytime.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/4/2012Excellent and consistent everytime. I had the veal chop milanese with arugula salad and my wife had the scallops in a cream sauce. Both dishes were amazing. Can't wait to return.Special Features:
- We liked the two salads weMJGHVIPDined on 11/17/2012We liked the two salads we had ordered, the special entree, tilapia livornese, and the whole wheat pasta arrabiata, listed on the regular menu. We would have liked a greater choice of vegetarian pastas, especially with tomato-based sauce. Service was good. The wine list included a good selection of both expensive and more moderately priced wines.
- The food was very good. TheyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/3/2012The food was very good. They do a wonderful job of creating traditional Italian specialties. The staff was warm and friendly. We had a very nice experience and will be back again.Special Features:
- We have eaten here many timesStivVIPDined on 10/20/2012We have eaten here many times and will continue to . It is one of our favorite in the area. Great food and very welcoming owner .this is a favorite to keep going back to.cant wait to go backSpecial Features:
- Great place for a quiet mealSG914Dined on 10/12/2012Great place for a quiet meal where you can actually talk to your dinner companions and hear what they say. Good food and attentive service.
- The food is really good andOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/6/2012The food is really good and served by a friendly and helpful wait staff.Special Features:
- FIRST TIME .OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/24/2012Best Italion I havehad in a long time Overall.....perfect dining expereienc . Will definitely be back soonsoonSpecial Features:
- Service was very uneven.OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/8/2012Service was very uneven. ASked for water 3 or 4 times without success. Had trouble getting bill. Salad and first course good but main courses poorly prepared.
- The food was amazing. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2012The food was amazing. Service Outstanding. We'll definitely be backSpecial Features:
- Friendly and attentive service.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/11/2012Friendly and attentive service. Generous portions. Excellent seafood.Special Features:
- Place was packed. food isOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2012Place was packed. food is super. blackened sea bass was great. My guest had a Pasta dish that was delightful and fullof seafood, clams, mussels, fish, shrimp, calamari, Nice bread tonight. It's really good.This place ;;;; is as good as it getsSpecial Features:
- This is our restaruant. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2012This is our restaruant. The food is Excellent and service is great. The kitchen prepares a different sample appetizer every day. We have been here at bunch of times and have never had a bad experience. Highly recommend. We"ll be bach .Special Features:
- VIP THis place was off theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/4/2012VIP THis place was off the hook. The best italian Restaaurant. we had in New York. Great service and a nic quiet atmosphere. We will definetly be back .$$$Special Features:
- VIP Sat was the secondOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/31/2012VIP Sat was the second time in a LA VILLETTA we enjoyed it just as much as earlien meal our out of town friends had treated us sat they hed found LA VILLETTA on line as a good place to eat ' OUTSTANDING END THOUGHTUL'''Special Features:
- VIP.. had a best Time An amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/25/2012VIP.. had a best Time An amazing experienc with great food ; Fabulous "view" end "service" Definitely going Back again.Special Features:
- DisappointinghelensnVIPDined on 6/23/2012A disappointment. We had heard good things about the restaurant and the kitchen, but it was very ordinary and not very tasty. Given the Italian restaurants available in Westchester, we won't be going back. We should have known when we walked in on a Saturday night and there were only a handful of tables occupied.
- We have eaten twice thereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/12/2012We have eaten twice there since it reopened. The food consistently good and presented very nicely. Portions are big. Great neighborhood restaurant.Special Features:
- New kid on the Block!!!PfernandVIPDined on 6/9/2012Restaurant opened not so long ago and the owner is doing his best to make every ocassion a memorable one!!! Here you are not just another customer, you are really treated like family and every effort will be made to make you a happy dinner!! The Branzino was exquisite, a must try!!! Drinks and desserts to die for!! Overall a great experience!!!Special Features:
- Really nice neighborhood find.Fashionista365VIPDined on 6/2/2012Really nice neighborhood find. Service and food are always quite good and consistent.Special Features:
- Solid 10OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/31/2012Excellent. This is my third time dining at this restaurant and my experience continues to rate a solid 10. The best ceasar salad preppared old school tableside, I have not seen that in years. For dinner I ate the Veal Chop Milanese with argula salad on top that was delicious and reasonably priced for a special. My wife ate the Dover Sole also prepared tableside, she said it was amazingly fresh and delicious. We both shared the chocolate cake for dessert. Cant wait to return this weekend with our friends.Special Features:
- Needs 2nd chanceCinnamonVIPDined on 5/19/2012The service was so bad that I don't think I have had worst. It was so bad that we couldn't even get water. The waiter took drink orders 3 separate times with each time we called him over , stated what we wanted and he disappeared without asking anyone else at the table. We were 6 people. The orders came wrong and so not everyone got served at the same time. Several dishes had to be sent back. That said the food was excellent . They did not have enough help in the dining room or kitchen. To top it all off the biscotti came hard as a rock.Special Features:
- We had high hopes for theLaydzVIPDined on 5/19/2012We had high hopes for the newly renovated La Villetta. We loved it before and were expecting to love it even more with the new owners. Though my entre chicken martini was excellent, the Caesar salad was good but not a stand out. The service was extremely slow. It took a good half hour to get a menu and whenever we needed anything we had to track our waiter down. The dessert was excellent. I'm not clear what the new owners did to the space. It seemed as simply decorated as it was before. I would still recommend it for good solid Italian food, but given the prices, it should be more exceptional.Special Features:
- We were celebrating our daughter'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2012We were celebrating our daughter's first Communion and wanted a special place. The food was excellent: fabulous mozzarella in the antipasti, very tender veal in the veal tre funghi and scallopini dishes. The pasta dishes our children ate were also very tasty. The service was very attentive and our daughter was even served a complimentary dessert in honor of the occasion. Weekend lunch is clearly not a busy time, and we would have enjoyed it more if there were more diners (dinnertime the restaurant is much busier), but everything was delicious and we will definitely go back to La Villetta again.Special Features:
- Glad the new owners are inFoodieVIPDined on 4/28/2012Glad the new owners are in and the old owners are out. Food, ambiance, and staff are so nice unlike previous owners. Everyone was so attentive and so nice. Food was delicious and there was plenty of it. Prices, thank goodness, were back to normal and very reasonable unlike under the previous ownership where you could feel your pressure rising not only when you saw the prices, but when the food arrived and how little there was of it for what you were paying. I'll never step foot in the previous owners new restaurant ever!!Special Features:
- We waited a half hour forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/21/2012We waited a half hour for our table. The restaurant was very loud. Service was attentive but harried.
- THIS'S PLACE IN LARCHMONOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2012THIS'S PLACE IN LARCHMON .PACKS A BIG PUNCH" WITH DELICIOUS FOOD END LOVELY DECOR XXXX EXCELLENT SERVICE;;;;;;;;;Special Features:
- I was looking for a nice restaurantChicagoMomVIPDined on 4/8/2012I was looking for a nice restaurant to go to after church on Easter and found this restaurant on the web. There were only 8 reviews but they were all favorable so I decided to try it. I was not disappointed, the food was delicious and the menu was varied so my three picky teenagers all had something they liked. The appetizers and desserts were wonderful as well. I would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- I really love this place.maddybDined on 4/5/2012I really love this place. Nice big tables for two with linen table cloths, great service, healthy portions (including wine!) and we didn't feel rushed at all. Delicious food and desserts!Special Features:
- THE BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANTOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/4/2012THE BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT IN WESTCHESTER HANDS DOWN.VERY ACCESIBLE RIGHT OFF OF I-95. CANT WAIT TO RETURN.Special Features:
- We hade a delicious meal andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/28/2012We hade a delicious meal and friendly service . We will definitely return .Special Features:
- excellent service .greeatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/26/2012excellent service .greeat food end lovely decor caessar salad end dover sole bronzini excllent .Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood FindFashionista365VIPDined on 3/3/2012Surprisingly good find right in the neighborhood. Standard Northern Italian dishes, but far better than most places in New York area. Nice to find a spot that has dishes that are solid and not just trendy. Service was attentive and friendly. Best baked clams and chicken scarpariello I've had in years!Special Features: