75 N Route 9W
Congers, NY 10920Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://latriestina.net/
- Phone: 8452689671
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 2:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Fireplace, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: La Triestina is the perfect destination. Whether planning a corporate event, wedding, retirement party, reunion, or any other special occasion.
A word from La Triestina
We specialize in fine Italian cuisine. Located in Congers, New York, we provide our patrons from Rockland, Westchester and the surrounding areas with prompt, professional and friendly service. Our lakeside location is the perfect setting for any occasion, including Anniversaries, Weddings, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Showers and much more.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Triestina reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance2Noise LevelQuiet
- Save Your MoneyBudmanDined on 2/18/2014The service was AWFUL! When we were seated, there were 2 other occupied tables. The table that we were seated next to had a woman that was SO LOUD, she drowned out the waiter telling us the specials. He also refused to change our table or ask the woman to lower her voice. I filled out the reservation and wrote that it was our 39th anniversary. It was totally ignored. Then they overcharged me on the sales tax. That has been reported to the NYS Department of Taxation.
- EnjoyedHappydinerDined on 12/20/2013My friend and I were their on last Friday, December 20th. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. The wait staff was aloways near by and the food came out without us having to wait or wonder if we were forgotten. I had the chicken francaise with fettucine in white sauce. Yum!! My only wish was that the salad was a little more substantial. It was good but small. The wait staff including the bartender were personable and very friendly. I will recommend this restaurant and will eat there agian as well. Forgot to ask if they were open for lunch. I am an extremely satisfied customer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impress Your Friends!SteveDined on 9/27/2013We brought another couple to what has become our favorite Rockland restaurant... and La Triestina made our choice for dining look great! As always, the food and service was outstanding. Highlighting the evening was when the owner stopped by, learned that we missed that his special lasagna was available... and moments later had an order on our table for all to share and enjoy. Want to have your friends think you're a foodie that knows where to find great food at a great price? Bring them to La Triestina!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise findSDinerDined on 6/9/2013We passed La Triestina many times and finally went on my birthday. It was later on a Sunday night, so it was somewhat empty. Very close to lake and we sat outside. You only see a bit of the lake. Because it was empty we thought servers would be disinterested. Just the opposite! Very attentive, smiling and enthusiastic. Made me, my wife and 2 sons feel right at home. Food was great! Lobster & crab ravioli apps were devoured by my sons. A very enjoyable experience. Will definitely be there again, with friends. Thanks La Triestina!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just like momma used to makechasDined on 5/15/2013Fresh everything cooked just right with great service at a reasonable priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was horrible, we wereLuv2dineDined on 5/12/2013Service was horrible, we were a party of 12 (restaurant was 1/2 empty) we had a wait for everything, starting with even getting a menu, wait staff was not knowledge , food was a lot of it but it was so bad I had one bite and nothing else, hate itSpecial Features:
- Even better the second time...SteveDined on 4/20/2013Second time we went... two weeks after the first time! That should tell you how much we enjoy this new find! Great, great food... great, great service!Special Features:
- The decor needed an update.newyorkerDined on 4/7/2013The decor needed an update. The hostess sat us down without menus so we had to ask the bus boy for menus. We ordered a portabella mushroom appetizer that came with one mushroom! Service was quick which was nice.Special Features:
- A Gem in CongersSteveDined on 4/6/2013From the moment we walked through the door, we felt sincerely welcome, with the hostess and owner both making a point of welcoming us. The service, as we had been told by friends previously, was simply outstanding... the staff was courteous, attentive and professional (I doubt my water glass was ever less than half full throughout the evening!) The menu selection was broad, the specials truly sounded special. My wife had the T-bone... grilled to perfection. As we finished our evening, we both said our biggest regret was that we had never been there before! I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for excellent service, good food, a fair price and a feeling that your business is truly welcome.Special Features:
- The food was excellent. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2013The food was excellent. The noise level was a little high since we were near a big group.
- This an enjoyable place toOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013This an enjoyable place to go for dinner. The service and food are wonderful and the prices are moderate.The entree' specials are usually very original and tasty. My husband and I have been there a few times and had an enjoyable evening.each time.Special Features:
- Have been going there forBigJimDined on 2/14/2013Have been going there for years for special occasions as well as when we want good food. Reasonable prices, great food.Special Features:
- Suprising FindCsteffDined on 1/12/2013We had never heard of this restaurant before and took a chance by making a reservation. Like previous reviewers, we noted that the decor was very dated but the food was delicious. We had THE most attentive service and they were able to accommodate me with preparing my food with no dairy. The portions were large so I did not mind paying arouand $30 for an entree. It was a bit loud but that was only because there was a party on the other side. From all of the people coming in, it is obvious that this is a popular place with local people.Special Features: