18090 Collins Avenue
Sunny Isles, FL 33160Neighborhood:
Sunny Isles Beach
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://laterrazzasunnyisles.wix.com/la-terrazza
- Phone: 3057922355
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Thursday - Saturday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, French
- Executive Chef: Berge Vincent
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine Bar
A word from La Terrazza
Pour passer un moment tranquille, agréable entre amis ou pour un tête à tête romantique, le restaurant La Terrazza est l’endroit idéal pour allier plaisir culinaire et ambiance agréable. Les chefs de " La Terrazza " vous feront découvrir toutes les saveurs les plus traditionnelles et les plus authentiques de l’Italie. À la carte et en menu des plats succulents à base de pâtes fraîches faites maison, de la charcuterie italienne en passant par les succulentes assiettes de fruits de mer. Laissez vous séduire par les délices de la cuisine italienne! Venez découvrir les Grillades de poissons frais qui en étonneront plus d"un. Pâtes, Risotto, Poulet aux asperges mais surtout venez goûter à notre traditionnel Ossobuco à la Milanaise, Panaché de légumes, Tagliatelles.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Terrazza reviews from OpenTable diners
- NoJigarnakaDined on 4/16/2014Wonderfull service provided no tengo nada más q decirSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/2/2014The restaurant was severely understaffed. The hostess was also the waitress for most of the tables inside. It took 15 minutes for her to seat us even though the table was already set. She was clearly overwhelmed and made several mistakes with our order, once she got them cleared up, the food was very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do not waste your money hereflflVIPDined on 12/25/2013Food was average at best, service was awful, waiter claimed it was the kitchen but the waiter also never checked on us, took forever to get us check then forever to get credit card back. When we said something to the owner he could care less and did not offer to do anything for his bad service. They automatically charge 18% gratuity on bill and another waiter mixed into conversation with the owner to tell us the menu supposedly says you have to pay 18% gratuity. Do not waste your money going here. Took over 1 hour to get our food, kids were starving food was average at best. all around and the owner was not accomodating at ALL!!! Wish I had read this on open table then I would not have gone here.
- Food is bland and very oily BemlobelDined on 12/25/2013Food is bland and very oily Be careful with specials they don't tell you the price upfront and it's ridiculously over priced. Service was just bad- wrong orders and cold food. Don't waste your money!
- DelightfulOzzieDined on 12/21/2013The location was perfect. The staff, from valet to host, to waiter was great. Very attentive staff. the singer was great...not too loud and she had a nice voice.Special Features: