La Tagliatella - Midtown Atlanta
933 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
La Tagliatella - Midtown Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.latagliatella.us/
- Phone: 6786083188
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm
Bar Open - 'Til
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, European, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call the restaurant for further details at 678-608-3188
- Private Party Facilities: Whether celebrating with family and friends or impressing clients at a power lunch, La Tagliatella can accommodate all your private dining needs. Contact us for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Private Event Coordinator 8779290747
- Cross Street: 8th and Peachtree
- Public Transit: We are about two and a half blocks from the Midtown MARTA Station. Head towards Peachtree. Turn right on Peachtree. Walk two blocks. We are on the left hand side on the corner of 8th and Peachtree.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complimentary Valet available Tuesday through Saturday for dinner only.
We validate parking for 1 hour in the Metropolis Parking
Deck attached to our building. From the garage take stairs or elevator down to the first floor, take a right through the lobby. Once you exit the double doors, turn left and we are on the corner of 8th and Peachtree.
A word from La Tagliatella - Midtown Atlanta
We are a European-based Italian restaurant which offers truly unique, high quality cuisine in a relaxed-yet-distinctive atmosphere, including a center-stage pizza kitchen, as well as a full wine and spirits bar. Our signature menu features a variety of traditional dishes including antipasti, salads, lasagna and artfully crafted combinations of pasta and sauces, along with unique Napoletana style pizzas, created with the best authentic ingredients. Our tomatoes are from Puglia; our Parmesan-Reggiano DOP is from Emilia Romagna and our buffalo mozzarella is from Campania. For more than 20 years, Europeans have loved La Tagliatella for our exceptional dining experience that can't be found in other Italian restaurants. Portions are perfect for sharing and guests are surrounded by enchanting décor that welcomes and surprises on every visit.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Tagliatella - Midtown Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
- Loved it!traveler26Dined on 3/22/2014Great experience all the way around. Huge selection of pizzas and pastas with generous portions. Everything is served family style, great for sharing! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian Anyone??Vegas2013Dined on 3/21/2014Food was great and our server Cash was also great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!DmtsktDined on 3/7/2014We have eaten here many times now and have always had great service. Love the fresh pasta choices along with light crusted pizzas. Has become our neighborhood go to place.Special Features:
- Left much to be desiredOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/26/2014Asked for a recommendation from a Food & Beverage Manager in the Midtown area that I know and was told this is a great restaurant. Made a reservation for a birthday dinner hoping it would be special but was overall unimpressed. First the service was less than desirable, felt like we were inconveniencing the server when the restaurant was extremely slow and there were only a few tables dining. He was very short in general and when asked recommendations appeared put out. I could see why I personally didnt care for the food and would not reflect this poorly on the restaurant...because I am quite picky, however the other 3 people in the party didnt care for theirs either. May have been an off night for the restaurant all around.Special Features:
- Great food and priceYumYumDined on 2/18/2014Everything on the menu is nicely prepared! Very thin crust pizza, and fresh pasta. The decor makes it look like it would be pricey, but it is not. Very casual. I have been to Italy many times and cannot stand most Italian restaurants in Atlanta. This one is a delightful reminder of Florence. Nice place to hang out with my college daughter and have a long lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- laid back atmosphere with good foodTrains007Dined on 2/14/2014Enjoyed the pasta and wine, along with our mussels app...good service. I made reservations on OpenTable, but was running late because of Friday night traffic, called to let them know and they were very understanding. Given it was Valentines day, expected them to say they could only hold the table for 15 minutes, but they were very kind and understanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food subpar...RC70Dined on 2/14/2014My wife and I went here on Valentine's night--hadn't been here before, but my wife loves Spaghetti Bolognese, and this looked like a nice place that had it on the menu. To start we ordered a decent Chianti and the Focacce Liguri (Assorted focacia bread with a goat cheese "dip")--the appetizer was excellent--great start. Then the entrees came out--the Bolognese was a very thin sauce with "bacon bit"-sized pieces of meat. I had the Penne Gratinati which was overcooked and just an average pasta dish. The prices for a mid-town restaurant are very affordable and the ambiance is great. I would suggest they raise the prices a little to be able to elevate the food quality.Special Features:
- Great place for special occasions!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014My girlfriend was recommended La Tagliatella by her boss and we loved it! Went for Valentine's Day and it made for a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian in Midtown!laconigramDined on 2/14/2014The ambience and organization of the floor is great! It helps bring everything together into a nice and relaxed dining environment. The food is flavorful and our server was was very helpful with the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/10/2014It was my first time at La Tagliatella and the experience was amazing. Loved the place, nice, quite and romantic. Food was delicious and the service was great. I definitely recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & Service!DebsDined on 2/9/2014Very enjoyable-great menu, service and dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it fell a little short...TechnoDinerDined on 2/8/2014I was very disappointed with my experience, there: -The server did not provide the bread, that accompanies the meals...till I asked for it...then when the bread did come he forgot the dipping oil...till I asked for that too! -When my veal came, it was overcooked and rubbery....and my date's Risotto was too salty. -I've heard good things before so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and try one more time before giving it the "X".Special Features:
- Needs Worktingle13Dined on 2/6/2014This restaurant has great potential. I've been three times and gotten subpar to decent (but not good) service. The food is mostly good, but somewhat unreliable. They've got a great Caesar salad, but it's been awesome and then not so good. At this point I wouldn't recommend the restaurant which is a bummer b/c I really want them to succeed in that location but I've already given them three chances to impress and it hasn't happened. Maybe one more chance b/c there is such great potential if they can get the kitchen to be consistent and have educated servers.
- website is more excitingMDFOODIEDined on 2/6/2014What a let down for $250 for four people. Their website seemed like an Italian specialty place with a upper scale fine dining vibe. First I visited the bar and asked what the their specialty drink was and the bartender seemed stunned with nothing to suggest. Finally he offered an Ameretto Sour...although good it definitely was nothing original. Second, I asked for a booth to celebrate a birthday gathering and was instead placed in the ottermost table in the atrium where you had car headlights glaring at you, no tablecloth and all of everyone's voice carried. With that said, the server seemed to yell everything.....well all of the servers in that area. We all knew what each table order. Food was like eating at the mall with a chandelier.UGH.
- Pizza was underwhelmingLexiVIPDined on 2/3/2014Went for dinner before the Fox Theatre. Conveniently located and well-reviewed, but we were disappointed by service and underwhelmed by food. We both started with a glass of the house sangria, which was delicious and well-priced. (It may be a little too sweet for some but we both lived in Spain and enjoy it that way.) We shared the Foccacia Ligure - two large pieces of housemade foccacia topped with strong cheeses, etc. Also excellent. We ordered a pizza (the Caprini) and a "build your own" pasta dish (homemade pappardelle with Calabrese sauce). We loved the pasta, but the pizza was anything but exciting. Toppings were artfully arranged - the tomato topping came out as a half of a tomato, literally, plopped right on top of the pizza.
- Unexpectedly an amazing experience;dan2Dined on 2/1/2014Unexpectedly an amazing experience; great food and enjoyed our $3.00 Mimosa's or Bellini's--YUM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkayDavidVIPDined on 2/1/2014Nothing special at this Italian eartery in Midtown. Food was good, but not great. Portions were large and service was friendly.
- Neat space average foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/1/2014The restaurant is really nice and set up very well and we had a really great server. She was very good at dealing with our meals coming out wrong and quick to remedy it. However, the food left a lot to be desired. The food was very flavorless and for an Italian restaurant they are very stingy with any and all sauces. One pasta dish came out so dry that our friend couldn't eat it.
- Great Pastaatldkw5Dined on 1/29/2014The freshly made pasta is wonderful. It makes the world of difference from the dried pasta that most restaurants serve. Our waiter was very helpful and made excellent suggestions. The food was delicious. The ambiance was nice - dark woods, old world. The booths were very comfortable. There is a curved wall of windows where the tables look out onto a midtown intersection with interesting city views. There were several families with very young children, and a good mix of patrons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coach Jerry glanvilleJerryDined on 1/24/2014The very best in midtown , service, food, price are all the best, pasta, salad, veal, chicken and wine can not be best, end of story!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad from start to finishTKroetschVIPDined on 1/11/2014Made reservation did not get table for 45 min. Drinks were made with different ingredients from menu because they ran out of items. Wines on wine list not available. Ordered $100 bottle of Barolo, waiter could not take cork out and ended up breaking in half. Restaurant did not own a decanter. Pizza was great, rest of the food looked like it came from Sysco. Manager was great, tried to take care of things, but seemed understaffed. Last time anyone at our table will be visiting this restaurant. Too bad nice interior, but could not deliver on anything.
- Worst food I've eaten in AtlantaAlwaysthinkingabtnxtmealDined on 1/11/2014Always come here for the January market and one of the perks has always been the great dining found in Atlanta. We were in the mood for Italian and thought we would give this one a try. Although the menu "sounds" great, the actual food you receive is NOT! Mediocre at best. Our food came so fast that we wondered if it was pre-prepared. Seriously. NOTHING tasted fresh. Although the wait staff was generally friendly, they all seemed new and completely confused. Other tables' food was constantly being delivered to wrong tables. We decided they all must have been hired just for market. There are far too many great places to eat in Atlanta.....Do not waste your time on this one.
- Great dining experienceHappyitalianDined on 1/11/2014Food was very good, 8 of us eating and everyone enjoyed meal. The Cappacio was outstanding with thin crust bread accompanying the meat. Salad were wonderful. Presentations were different. Will try the pizza next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hearty Italian portionschocolateladyDined on 1/10/2014Last minute choice, excellent service and big portions. Ordered gnocchi with a tomato based sauce and meat balls. Meat balls were excellent, sauce was great, pasta was a bit too al dente for me but good. Pizza at the next table looked fantastic-- next visit! Will definitely return on next trip to Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommended!Otherguy41Dined on 12/31/2013Great food and great service. The waitress was very nice and friendly. Will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedbluescootDined on 12/31/2013went NYE and our first time here as we live one block away. ordered eggplant/mozzarella appetizer and was very impressed. it included a small amount of greens and the dressing was well balanced. we were then very excited for our salad and entree. next was my half cesar salad which was made with normal salad green. although it was giant sized with a healthy amount of shaved parmigian cheese everyone on the planet knows it is made with romaine i think. entree was tagliatelle with ametriciana sauce. at first i thought i got someone else's order but the thin spaghetti was indeed tagliatelle that i ordered. didn't like the consistency of the sauce as it coagulated with the pasta. mushy consistency. i would have ordered linguini had i known.
- Had no idea LT was here. BroughtChuckDined on 12/22/2013Had no idea LT was here. Brought in a group of 14 for a pre-symphony dinner (teens through grandparents) and had a great experience. This will be my go-to spot, going forward.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointment around every cornerSchohanDined on 12/21/2013We planned to eat at Baronda prior before the Nutcracker at the Fox. Unfortunately, we couldn't get in because they had a large party. We looked on open table to see what was around the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, had seating for 5, and food we all liked. this place appeared to fit the bill. My wife pointed out it was a chain, but based on the reviews and pictures on thier site, i didnt think this would be a problem. The food was mediocre, menu said fresh pasta and i guess it was made fresh at one point, but didnt taste like it was fresh on our visit. The waiter, never made eye contact, he didnt offer any recommendations, nor did he tell us about the specials or soup of the day. The manager kept interrupting him even while ordering.Special Features:
- Surprising find!AnnaDined on 12/14/2013We arrived early, because of a theatre date. Reservations and timing made it all go smoothly. Our waitress was great and kept things moving for us. The food was delicious and nicely presented. The restaurant's beauty made it extra fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Excellent ServicemayorwoodallDined on 12/13/2013I had Chef Antonio's Salmon; the fish was cooked to perfection, and the seasonal vegetables were too! The focaccia bread basket IS worth every calorie, carb, fat gram...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely Happy CustomerdvineoneDined on 12/12/2013My husband is vegetarian and I am not. Restaurant selection is interesting because we both want to be satisfied. I selected La Tagliatella because the option to choose your own pasta and sauce was appealing to both of us. Our experience was phenomenal! Our waiter was visually impaired and fairly new. My husband asked a lot of questions about the menu. Nixia came over to assist as she is a seasoned employee. The menu recommendations that Nixia recommended were delicious. Our dishes were very flavorful. We will definitely return and bring friends with us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get it together!luvsitalianDined on 11/24/2013With a reservation for 7 and a nearly empty restaurant, it took 10 minutes for the host to determine where to seat us. She chose to give us a table in a large, completely empty room in the back of the restaurant. The room had an extremely strong chemical smell (we were told the kitchen equipment was being cleaned) so we asked to be moved to an available table in the front. Well, there was a huge miscommunication between the wait staff, and we ended up sitting for almost 20 minutes before they could determine who would be responsible for our table (no menus, no water, not even a greeting!). When we finally got our food, it was mediocre at best. Unless there is a drastic turnaround in the service at this restaurant, it's a goner.
- Great Italian RestaurantMidtownStaceDined on 11/23/2013I live across the street and took my parents here when they were in town. We were immediately impressed with the beautiful wood decor. The detail is the carving is impressive. The service and food were also wonderful. My family got pizza and I got the chicken piccata. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Molto delizioso!NMButterworthDined on 11/16/2013My husband and I came here to celebrate our anniversary. The food, service, and ambiance was amazing! Our server was very attentive, and the additional wait staff was excellent as well. The ambiance and decor is quite impressive. For dinner, we had the mozzarella and tomato dish, as well as a 1/2 Cesar salad. For dinner I had the build-your-own-pasta dish with meatballs, tagliatelle pasta, and a truffle mushroom sauce. Oh my goodness! So yummy! My husband had the traditional baked lasagna, which was good (but mine was better!). We finished off the meal with the tiramisu, which was light and delicate. All of this, including soft drinks, was only around $60. Quite a bargain! To top it off, we were able to get our parking validated!Special Features:
- I really don't see how thisJulesDined on 11/9/2013I really don't see how this place will stay opened. I heard mixed reviews and wanted to try it myself. The service was good, but the bread was hard, they were out of Malbec and another popular item that my friends ordered. The wine we had wasn't good. Honestly, the food was fair at best. I think the Olive Garden and Ippolito's food quality is better by a long shot. There was just nothing special about taste of the food. It lacked flavor. It seems that it came frozen and was just heated up. I love food and this is not a place I would ever want to eat at again. I would expect better from a place in Midtown. If you want good pasta in Midtown, Go to Pasta Pulcinella. Sorry but I'm just being honest.
- Bring it togetherBrianPDined on 11/8/2013Our waitress pointed out the appropriate menu items for eating alone and sharing. Some of the entrees are built for two. My wife and I ordered separate items after sharing a salad appetizer. My lasagna came and the server asked if we were sharing the lasagna. We asked after my wife's chicken dinner and it came ~ 20 minutes later. By that time my lasagna was cold. Not a good restaurant experience.
- Good food, but just alright serviceYummyGirlDined on 11/6/2013The food was tasty enough. The salads and pizzas were huge portions, but the lasagna was small and burnt, so that was disappointing. The server was nice, but not very good. Our waters were empty for most of the night. The restaurant also uses an electronic device to take orders/process payments. This seemed to be giving the waitress some problems. Overall, it was a nice meal. I may go back in the future, but it was a little pricey (especially for the lasagna)!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family NightMikeDined on 11/2/2013My dad came into town on a visit and I wanted to have him experience the neighborhood. We walked from the condo to the restaurant, and sat immediately after giving my name for the reservation. The service was great (the server was on his second day). He recommended items, was very attentive, and friendly. The food was amazing (made my own pasta dish) and the wine complimented our food very well. My dad thoroughly enjoyed himself!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed reviewBookFairieVIPDined on 10/20/2013This was the first time dining at this restaurant and we walked away with mixed feelings. The service was slow, considering there were only a couple of tables filled at the early time we were seated. The appetizers were good. The Carpaccio and the Goat Cheese and Caramelized Tomato Salad were unique. They were certainly the highlights of the meal. We had two fresh pasta dishes. The gnocchi was tender and lovely, but the pancetta based tomato sauce was too smoky for my taste, while the pappadelle bolognese was very dry, with little flavor. The waiter brought more sauce after we pointed it out, which did improve the dish. We would give the restaurant another chance and would recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic freshly made pastaTessceratopsDined on 10/11/2013If you come to La Tagliatella, get what they do best: Fresh Pasta. They also have fantastic risotto. Our service is always stellar and I love the decor. Additionally, they aren't overly crowded, even on the weekends (at least, not yet!) since they are still relatively new.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.