La Strada Ristorante-Randolph
1105 State Rt 10
Randolph, NJ 07869Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
La Strada Ristorante-Randolph
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://lastradarestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9735844607
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:30am - 11:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Substitutions can be arranged for Any Course with items from our Regular Menu Wine and Beer $12.00 per person for 3 hours Open Bar $26.00 per person for 3 hours A specialty cake can be substituted for desert for an additional $1.50 per person. Beverages and Bar Set-ups Available Dinners for children 12 and under $15 each
- Private Party Facilities: La Strada's comfortable atmosphere and authentic Italian cuisine make it the perfect location for your next corporate function or banquet for up to 150 people. Meeting planners - call today to schedule your site evaluation.
- Private Party Contact: Vincenzo 9735844607
A word from La Strada Ristorante-Randolph
Welcome to the La Strada Ristorante-Randolph. We provide a comfortable, old world atmosphere with an emphasis on quality and style. Featuring a large variety of wines and dishes you are sure to find enjoyment and pleasure as you relax the evening away.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
La Strada Ristorante-Randolph - Best Restaurants in Randolph ›
La Strada Ristorante-Randolph reviews from OpenTable diners
33 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (22)romantic (21)good for groups (18)neighborhood gem (11)fit for foodies (10)kid-friendly (4)notable wine list (3)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Elegance & detailMPaulJCVIPDined on 9/22/2014Vinny and the staff are the best. I love bringing clients here for dinner, whether a group or individually. The food is extremely high quality, the service is top notch, and the wine list is terrific.Special Features:
- Restaurant rulesAlexVIPDined on 8/29/2014Went to this restaurant for the first time this week. The dining area was kind of dark and it needs updating. It seemed like they get a lot of the elderly locals. Service was so-so and the same with the food. What bothered me the most was leaving the restaurant and seeing our waiter smoking in front of the entrance of the restaurant speaking with someone. Having to walk through that blowing dirty smoke was not good. Doesn't say much for this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Service, Average FoodLongshor12Dined on 8/21/2014The waiter was personable, attentive, overall very good Experience Food is not that cheap, but reminded me of an upscale Diner with more elegantly dressed waiters. Wine is inexpensive and choice so-so.Special Features:
- Food was excellent. Great servicerosie47Dined on 8/9/2014Food was wonderful. Our server Adam was great and very sensitive to the fact that we had an 8 year old dining with us. He even helped our daughter sing happy birthday to her Mom. I had the Bronzino special, it was great. Wide choice of appetizers and entrees. Quite atmosphere very nice for a quiet dinner for two. Prices fit the quality and portion size of the menu items and specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeBruceDined on 8/2/2014Always great food and service couldn't ask for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely experienceOneRelaxedCoupleDined on 7/26/2014We had a very tasty meal, served by very knowledgable waiters. Ambiance was just right & very relaxing. It was nice to sit & enjoy the experience of La Strada. At no time did we feel ignored or rushed. Thank you all the staff. We have already recommended your restaurant to several people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family dinnerVictauriaDined on 7/19/2014We had a party of 6. We were greeted immediately, the service was impeccable, and the food was delicious. Our guests were from Hunterdon County and can't wait to come back for another memorable meal. You know a meal is great when people are still talking about it days or weeks later. Looking forward to many more delicious meals there.Special Features:
- Another Good ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/18/2014We count on La Strada for good quality Italian and they never disappoint.Special Features:
- Delicious Italian cuisineAmomangiare4Dined on 7/16/2014This was our second time at La Strada and the food was very close to food in Italy . The difference this time was the staff. Mostly aloof and not very attentive or friendly. The host barely speaks to you while seating you. Last time we had a lovely seasoned waiter and a young man from Italy make our Zabaglione. Both were welcoming, friendly, attentive and made us feel that they appreciated us being there personally. That made all the difference. You want to feel the warmth of the Italuan culture and that was lacking this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/14/2014The service was friendly, knowledgeable and passionate about the restaurant/customer/food. Really enjoyed it and will be back!Special Features:
- Yum Yum YumsarvahmarDined on 7/13/2014The food was outstanding! We took a chance on this place becuase of the reviews and it was worth it. The drinks are great! the food is fresh and the seafood is outstanding!Special Features:
- Great food, Great atmosphereBarryDined on 7/13/2014Dining at La Strada is truly dining at its finest because the food is great, the ambience elegant and the service outstanding. Prices are moderate so the value is truly there. Its conveniently located on Rt 10 and makes you feel that you, the client, matters.Special Features:
- ericstatlanderDined on 7/12/2014The food was fantastic and the service was impeccable. The dining area was a little loud and that detracted a bit from the intimate feel I was hoping for, but my wife and I still had a great time. Also, even though I made my reservation through OpenTable, had it confirmed and received an email about it the day before, they didn't have my reservation in their book when we arrived. Fortunately they were able to seat us anyway.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choiceArtSVIPDined on 7/8/2014A nice choice in the area for an excellent meal, good service and fine ambiance.Special Features:
- OutstandingFridaydiningDined on 6/28/2014The food was great and the waiter was very helpful with the menu. Over it was a very delightful time.Special Features:
- Loved LaStradaTamiVIPDined on 6/20/2014Everything was wonderful including the tiramisu. Friendly & accommodating. Great find !Special Features:
- The following 35 reviews are from the La Strada Ristorante-Randolph reviews archive.
- ExquisiteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/1/2014It was a wonderful dining experience. The food is excellent an the service surpassed my expectations!Special Features:
- BostonwkndVIPDined on 5/31/2014Always have a good meal at La Strada. Wait staff is attentive and fun. Have hosted large and small parties there as well. Very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KennethDined on 5/31/2014Ecellent food, professional service,traditional but smart ambiance, very good valueSpecial Features:
- Lovely dinnerAmomangiare4Dined on 5/29/2014The staff are friendly and well versed in the menu. My husband is gluten free and they accommodated him with no problem and were knowledgable about gluten free needs. I wanted scrimp francese which was not on the menu although chicken francese was and they graciously made it for me and it was delicious and light . The zabaglione made at the table was a delight. We are very happy we discovered La Strada !Special Features:
- luvItalianDined on 5/23/2014Always a great dining experience at La Strada Ristorante. Service was impeccable and attentive. When we requested that we have a longer time between courses, it was definitely honored. It was my birthday and we just wanted to savor the ambience and enjoy the food. Can't wait to go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To BadMikestjDined on 5/9/2014We have been to Lastrada a few times. This time we got there 15 minutes early and the bar was packed with a party so no big deal we will wait in the lobby. The problem was apparently the owner was shorted on a rental so we had to listen to him drop f bombs to the vendor. Then when we were seated the food was ok but the server seemed to be bothered with the fact he had to serve our table of only two. This was our favorite restaurant until this visit. I do not know if we will give this another opportunity.
- Should have come back sooner.JanzyDined on 5/3/2014We had frequented La Strada when it first opened, and somehow just never made it back. Fast forward some twenty odd years and we're wondering where we've been. We had made a reservation and were quickly seated. The server was friendly and competent, and the service was quick - almost too quick. Got a feeling that we were being a little rushed. We ordered from the price fixed menu and were pleased to see the number of choices among appetizers, entrees, and desserts. The food was delicious and the portions were generous. Our cousin who is a died in the wool New Yorker, gave it the ultimate praise - this could be a New York restaurant. We will not let another twenty years go by!Special Features:
- EVERYTHING GREATlmnichollsDined on 5/2/2014Wonderful pianist/singer at the keyboard, attentive and friendly service, top-notch food. One of my most enjoyable dinners out in a long time. Desserts really expensive ($9 each) but also very good. Entrees priced on part with other restaurants of this caliber.Special Features:
- Just eh....clubquarkDined on 4/20/2014My wife and I have not been here in a long time. The food was ok but, not great. The service was fair but being it was Mother's day, I did not expect top notch service. This place is probably one of the few restaurants within the area that is decent in food. The food on this date was just ok at best. Based on past experiences, I would consider coming back again but it would not be my first choice.
- Always on targetBeeMoVIPDined on 4/14/2014La Strada is like a good friend. Maybe not the most exciting, but you can always count on them. While the food may not be cutting edge, it is always well prepared, classic and delicious. Service is always great and you'll never have a bad meal.
- MamagMamagDined on 4/14/2014Great lunch with friends, excellent food, attentive and personable server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpecialJaniceDined on 4/13/2014We love this restaurant. From the moment you arrive and are greeted by the owner, Vincent; to when you depart, you are warmly and attentively cared for. The wait staff is experienced and accommodating. We look forward to our next visit with dear friend and family.Special Features:
- excellent service and leisurelyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/7/2014excellent service and leisurely pace for the dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014Very accommodating for special orders. Good portions and great food. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so-somerlenjDined on 3/1/2014good food, not great.. the server forgot to give the kitchen 2 side dishes.. he was however pleasant... we were seated in the 'banquet room' despite making a reservation.. it was noisy, very noisy... additionally we were seated under a speaker which broadcast singer/piano player from main dining room... a good local spot for decent Italian food... varied menu, reasonable pricesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too many Happy Birthdays!cubbyDined on 2/22/2014As always the food was delicious, however this time we were seated right under a speaker and although the pianist was very good and had a pleasant voice, the volume was way too loud. We could not even have conversation at the table with the other couple we were with. To make matters worse, as impossible as it may seem, the singer stopped her repertoire at least 8 to 10 times (no exaggeration) to sing happy birthday. It became very annoying and took away from the classy and romantic ambience of the restaurant. Perhaps singing by a few wait staff at a table would suffice instead of annoying other diners with the singing of happy birthday coming through the speaker system.Special Features:
- You Can't Go Wrong!MayorMikeDined on 2/16/2014You will always get a great meal. The service is attentive but not in your face.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed ReviewGARKVIPDined on 2/15/2014On the positive side, portions are a good size, the food was hot & well paced & the live entertainment was a very nice touch! They accepted our late arrival with grace (due to bad weather) and held our reservation (note however there were many empty tables due to snow). The parking lot was not well plowed but there was valet service available. On the downside, service was not professional, reaching across the table, plates taken from wrong side, & attitude was not the best. The ambiance is dated and my menu was dirty. The food was just OK, they julienne the veggies thus they are overcooked & not distinctive, lacking overall flavor.Special Features:
- Warm ambiance, great food. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/12/2014Warm ambiance, great food. The type of restaurant you can go to again and again.
- Excellen dinning experience ..againOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/27/2013LaStrada has become our family favorite where the experience is better every time we go! The food and menu are excellent and the attention we receive from the staff is unmatched, whether it is a quiet night out for my wife and I or we have a larger function such as a christening Vinny and his staff always make it specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousLindaDined on 11/29/2013We have had the pleasure of eating at La Strada many times over the past few years. We entertain our clients there and even had my husband's 65th Birthday there a few years ago. November 29th was my husband's 67 th birthday so we took his daughter to dinner and it was wonderful. The owner and staff made us feel very welcome. As an extra touch, they had a singer/pianist who I knew many years ago. I am glad that Donna will be playing on Friday and Saturday evenings. We look forward to our next evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good visit...Equine42Dined on 11/14/2013Had dinner last week at La Strada. The ambiance, service and overall setting were as I had expected from previous visits. It really is a very nice restaurant. I was a little disappointed in my dinner, though. The Sole Francaise was rather tasteless and didn't seem as fresh as prior visits. It could have been due to multiple large parties being hosted the night I was there. Not sure, but was a little disappointed that the food was not up to their normally very high standards.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Birthday DinnerNoahVIPDined on 11/13/2013We were very happy with the choice of La Strada for the birthday celebration Started out with Melenzane Ripiene as the app, good sauce and eggplant was perfect. The side salad was surprising good, Very fresh with a nice dressing. Our entree were Chicken Parmigiana and Chilean Sea bass. The Sea Bass was excellent, prepared with asparagus & sun dried tomatoes in a dill cream sauce. Chicken Parmigiana was also very good. Nice piece of chicken with very tasting cheese.Special Features:
- Food and service are alwaysBernmarDined on 11/12/2013Food and service are always excellent and prices are fair always enjoy dining here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.