La Strada Ristorante-Randolph
1105 State Rt 10
Randolph, NJ 07869Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
La Strada Ristorante-Randolph
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://lastradarestaurant.com/
- Phone: (973) 584-4607
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:30am - 11:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Substitutions can be arranged for Any Course with items from our Regular Menu Wine and Beer $12.00 per person for 3 hours Open Bar $26.00 per person for 3 hours A specialty cake can be substituted for desert for an additional $1.50 per person. Beverages and Bar Set-ups Available Dinners for children 12 and under $15 each
- Private Party Facilities: La Strada's comfortable atmosphere and authentic Italian cuisine make it the perfect location for your next corporate function or banquet for up to 150 people. Meeting planners - call today to schedule your site evaluation.
- Private Party Contact: Vincenzo 9735844607
A word from La Strada Ristorante-Randolph
Welcome to the La Strada Ristorante-Randolph. We provide a comfortable, old world atmosphere with an emphasis on quality and style. Featuring a large variety of wines and dishes you are sure to find enjoyment and pleasure as you relax the evening away.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Strada Ristorante-Randolph reviews from OpenTable diners
25 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (21)good for groups (13)fit for foodies (13)romantic (12)neighborhood gem (9)notable wine list (6)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Another great meal.jdnjDined on 11/7/2014The food, service and atmosphere are always very good. A consistent favorite for dining.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over 21 years of perfection!eatnreadDined on 11/1/2014In the last 21 years, we have NEVER had a less than perfect experience! From romantic dinners with my husband, birthday and other celebrations, the food, service and ambience have always been perfect. Vincenzio is an expert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Our experience dining at La Strada has always been excellent. Will always be our first choice for dining out. Food presentation, menu selection, and taste is extraordinary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely EveningkmarDined on 10/26/2014Celebrating two birthdays and wanted somewhere special. La Strada was perfect! Service was attentive but not hovering. Food was delicious and well presented. My daughter had the cannoli and said it was the best she ever had. I had zabaglione which was made fresh table side and was amazing. We will definitely visit again.Special Features:
- reviewerDined on 10/25/2014Somewhat dated décor, noise level prevented conversation, service was excellent, food was good.Special Features:
- reliable Greatdvt28Dined on 10/23/2014service and quality are always excellent!! well worth the visit every timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- joebJOEBDined on 10/11/2014We celebrated a 68th birthday and as usual you made it special. The food and service met our expectations to the fullest. We prefer to celebrate special occasions like this one at your restraint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!DenisAndDeniseDined on 10/4/2014We've been coming to La Strada for the past 25 years, but we have not visited for several years. We returned last Saturday for our 28th anniversary. Vincenzo remembered us as we walked through the front door. It was like a homecoming. He is a great guy with a fabulous restaurant! We were seated at a terrific table with live piano music playing in the background. The food was outstanding, service was perfect. After dinner we asked for Cappuccino but no dessert -- the food was too good! Our waiter brought the cappuccino with homemade biscotti, then returned a few minutes later with a dessert plate that was hand decorated on the rim: "Happy Anniversary", ice cream, fresh strawberries & a single lit candle. La Strada is a class act.Special Features:
- Excellent Service and FoodVinoRossoDined on 10/4/2014We brought my mom here for her 70th birthday. Jeff our waiter made sure everyone was well taken care of. All of the food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegance & detailMPaulJCVIPDined on 9/22/2014Vinny and the staff are the best. I love bringing clients here for dinner, whether a group or individually. The food is extremely high quality, the service is top notch, and the wine list is terrific.Special Features:
- Restaurant rulesAlexVIPDined on 8/29/2014Went to this restaurant for the first time this week. The dining area was kind of dark and it needs updating. It seemed like they get a lot of the elderly locals. Service was so-so and the same with the food. What bothered me the most was leaving the restaurant and seeing our waiter smoking in front of the entrance of the restaurant speaking with someone. Having to walk through that blowing dirty smoke was not good. Doesn't say much for this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Service, Average FoodLongshor12Dined on 8/21/2014The waiter was personable, attentive, overall very good Experience Food is not that cheap, but reminded me of an upscale Diner with more elegantly dressed waiters. Wine is inexpensive and choice so-so.Special Features:
- Food was excellent. Great servicerosie47Dined on 8/9/2014Food was wonderful. Our server Adam was great and very sensitive to the fact that we had an 8 year old dining with us. He even helped our daughter sing happy birthday to her Mom. I had the Bronzino special, it was great. Wide choice of appetizers and entrees. Quite atmosphere very nice for a quiet dinner for two. Prices fit the quality and portion size of the menu items and specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeBruceDined on 8/2/2014Always great food and service couldn't ask for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 46 reviews are from the La Strada Ristorante-Randolph reviews archive.
- Lovely experienceOneRelaxedCoupleDined on 7/26/2014We had a very tasty meal, served by very knowledgable waiters. Ambiance was just right & very relaxing. It was nice to sit & enjoy the experience of La Strada. At no time did we feel ignored or rushed. Thank you all the staff. We have already recommended your restaurant to several people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family dinnerVictauriaDined on 7/19/2014We had a party of 6. We were greeted immediately, the service was impeccable, and the food was delicious. Our guests were from Hunterdon County and can't wait to come back for another memorable meal. You know a meal is great when people are still talking about it days or weeks later. Looking forward to many more delicious meals there.Special Features:
- Another Good ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/18/2014We count on La Strada for good quality Italian and they never disappoint.Special Features:
- Delicious Italian cuisineAmomangiare4Dined on 7/16/2014This was our second time at La Strada and the food was very close to food in Italy . The difference this time was the staff. Mostly aloof and not very attentive or friendly. The host barely speaks to you while seating you. Last time we had a lovely seasoned waiter and a young man from Italy make our Zabaglione. Both were welcoming, friendly, attentive and made us feel that they appreciated us being there personally. That made all the difference. You want to feel the warmth of the Italuan culture and that was lacking this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/14/2014The service was friendly, knowledgeable and passionate about the restaurant/customer/food. Really enjoyed it and will be back!Special Features:
- Yum Yum YumsarvahmarDined on 7/13/2014The food was outstanding! We took a chance on this place becuase of the reviews and it was worth it. The drinks are great! the food is fresh and the seafood is outstanding!Special Features:
- Great food, Great atmosphereBarryDined on 7/13/2014Dining at La Strada is truly dining at its finest because the food is great, the ambience elegant and the service outstanding. Prices are moderate so the value is truly there. Its conveniently located on Rt 10 and makes you feel that you, the client, matters.Special Features:
- ericstatlanderDined on 7/12/2014The food was fantastic and the service was impeccable. The dining area was a little loud and that detracted a bit from the intimate feel I was hoping for, but my wife and I still had a great time. Also, even though I made my reservation through OpenTable, had it confirmed and received an email about it the day before, they didn't have my reservation in their book when we arrived. Fortunately they were able to seat us anyway.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choiceArtSVIPDined on 7/8/2014A nice choice in the area for an excellent meal, good service and fine ambiance.Special Features:
- OutstandingFridaydiningDined on 6/28/2014The food was great and the waiter was very helpful with the menu. Over it was a very delightful time.Special Features:
- Loved LaStradaTamiVIPDined on 6/20/2014Everything was wonderful including the tiramisu. Friendly & accommodating. Great find !Special Features:
- ExquisiteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/1/2014It was a wonderful dining experience. The food is excellent an the service surpassed my expectations!Special Features:
- BostonwkndVIPDined on 5/31/2014Always have a good meal at La Strada. Wait staff is attentive and fun. Have hosted large and small parties there as well. Very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KennethDined on 5/31/2014Ecellent food, professional service,traditional but smart ambiance, very good valueSpecial Features:
- Lovely dinnerAmomangiare4Dined on 5/29/2014The staff are friendly and well versed in the menu. My husband is gluten free and they accommodated him with no problem and were knowledgable about gluten free needs. I wanted scrimp francese which was not on the menu although chicken francese was and they graciously made it for me and it was delicious and light . The zabaglione made at the table was a delight. We are very happy we discovered La Strada !Special Features:
- luvItalianDined on 5/23/2014Always a great dining experience at La Strada Ristorante. Service was impeccable and attentive. When we requested that we have a longer time between courses, it was definitely honored. It was my birthday and we just wanted to savor the ambience and enjoy the food. Can't wait to go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To BadMikestjDined on 5/9/2014We have been to Lastrada a few times. This time we got there 15 minutes early and the bar was packed with a party so no big deal we will wait in the lobby. The problem was apparently the owner was shorted on a rental so we had to listen to him drop f bombs to the vendor. Then when we were seated the food was ok but the server seemed to be bothered with the fact he had to serve our table of only two. This was our favorite restaurant until this visit. I do not know if we will give this another opportunity.
- Should have come back sooner.JanzyDined on 5/3/2014We had frequented La Strada when it first opened, and somehow just never made it back. Fast forward some twenty odd years and we're wondering where we've been. We had made a reservation and were quickly seated. The server was friendly and competent, and the service was quick - almost too quick. Got a feeling that we were being a little rushed. We ordered from the price fixed menu and were pleased to see the number of choices among appetizers, entrees, and desserts. The food was delicious and the portions were generous. Our cousin who is a died in the wool New Yorker, gave it the ultimate praise - this could be a New York restaurant. We will not let another twenty years go by!Special Features:
- EVERYTHING GREATlmnichollsDined on 5/2/2014Wonderful pianist/singer at the keyboard, attentive and friendly service, top-notch food. One of my most enjoyable dinners out in a long time. Desserts really expensive ($9 each) but also very good. Entrees priced on part with other restaurants of this caliber.Special Features:
- Just eh....clubquarkDined on 4/20/2014My wife and I have not been here in a long time. The food was ok but, not great. The service was fair but being it was Mother's day, I did not expect top notch service. This place is probably one of the few restaurants within the area that is decent in food. The food on this date was just ok at best. Based on past experiences, I would consider coming back again but it would not be my first choice.
- Always on targetBeeMoVIPDined on 4/14/2014La Strada is like a good friend. Maybe not the most exciting, but you can always count on them. While the food may not be cutting edge, it is always well prepared, classic and delicious. Service is always great and you'll never have a bad meal.
- MamagMamagDined on 4/14/2014Great lunch with friends, excellent food, attentive and personable server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpecialJaniceDined on 4/13/2014We love this restaurant. From the moment you arrive and are greeted by the owner, Vincent; to when you depart, you are warmly and attentively cared for. The wait staff is experienced and accommodating. We look forward to our next visit with dear friend and family.Special Features:
- excellent service and leisurelyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/7/2014excellent service and leisurely pace for the dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014Very accommodating for special orders. Good portions and great food. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so-somerlenjDined on 3/1/2014good food, not great.. the server forgot to give the kitchen 2 side dishes.. he was however pleasant... we were seated in the 'banquet room' despite making a reservation.. it was noisy, very noisy... additionally we were seated under a speaker which broadcast singer/piano player from main dining room... a good local spot for decent Italian food... varied menu, reasonable pricesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.