6316 South Dixie Highway
West Palm Beach, FL 33405Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lasirenaonline.com/
- Phone: 5615853128x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Marcello Fiorentino
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private party room in our upstairs wine cellar. Seats a minimum of six, with a maximum of eight people. $100 minimum charge per person, plus tax and 20% gratuity. Ala carte menu available or set menu designed by the chef will be offered.
- Private Party Contact: Marcello Fiorentino 5615853128x
A word from La Sirena
Welcome to Marcello's La Sirena Restaurant, serving Classic Italian Cuisine since 1986, in a cozy and intimate atmosphere. As you enter, you'll be greeted by our casual elegance, alluring aromas and superb array of wines. We are proud of our award winning wine list, receiving the Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence". La Sirena has been voted "The Palm Beaches Top Italian" in the Zagat Survey's America's top restaurants for five years in a row. Chef and owner Marcello Fiorentino will delight your palate from start to finish. Enjoy the Antipasto La Stalla with thinly sliced bresaola and homegrown baby spicy arugula. Marcello's rigatoni alla vodka will keep you dreaming of more. Don't miss the famous house specialty, Yellowtail Snapper for Two, and save room for the warm Zabaglione served over fresh berries. The entire staff at La Sirena is friendly and helpful and will ensure your dining experience is completely perfect. We look forward to dining with you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
La Sirena - Best Restaurants in West Palm Beach ›
La Sirena reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (24)notable wine list (23)special occasion (17)neighborhood gem (16)romantic (14)hot spot (3)good for groups (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/25/2014Very much enjoyed dining out at La Sirena. Excellent food and service.Special Features:
- Continues to ImpressSmittyVIPDined on 10/24/2014Over the years has maintained top quality food and service. Will stand up to any Italian restaurant in Florida, maybe in the whole country.Special Features:
- digwinedigwineVIPDined on 10/23/2014This restaurant has the total package-- amazing wine list, great service , and the food makes me hum when I eat it-much to the embarrassment of my wife. Marcello is a very talented chef, and Diane exemplifies hospitality!Special Features:
- The best Italian in Palm beachLuv2dineVIPDined on 10/18/2014My favorite restaurant I'm a foodie and love this place! Food is consistently great, from the baked clams to fabulous pastas, and a variety of main dishes. Bronzino is delectable topped with a light salad with shaved fennel. Veal is tender and melts in your mouth! Always too full for dessert. Leftovers heat up for a fabulous lunch the next dsy. Can't wait for my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truffles and then someStevek45VIPDined on 10/16/2014Just a tremendous veal dish with fontina and fresh truffles on top. They didn't hold back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/15/2014fabulous in every way! The chef is a master! The food is sensational! It is served beautifully!Special Features:
- Too noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/11/2014The food was fantastic. The service was good. The only problem was the noise level. I was looking for a quiet place to be with my wife and enjoy good food. Found the food but not the quiet. Too bad!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsSkipDined on 10/10/2014The food is always exceptional! Hand made pasta, the freshest vegatables, homemade breads, best cuts of meat, fish, chicken...on and on. This is an exceptional restaurant for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ItalianDinneroutVIPDined on 9/27/2014Outstanding. No need to say any more . Great food. Great wines. Great coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST AUTHENTIC ITALIAN FOOD IN FLAWINESNOBDined on 9/23/2014This restaurant is a must try . . . Marcello is a superb chef who makes amazing, truly authentic Italian dishes. The daily fish specials are superb, and paired well with the extensive wine list, which features all sorts of great wines, but focuses on hard to find Italian wines. The staff are extremely attentive, in a rather intimate atmosphere. Locals love this place. Try a dessert to finalize a perfect dinner.... we had the ricotta cheesecake and homemade biscotti -- what a treat!Special Features:
- Best Food EverSilverFoxDined on 9/23/2014This restaurant is a true gem. I eat in restaurants a lot, especially in New York which I thought had the best Italian food outside Italy. I was wrong. You could plop this restaurant down in the middle of Tuscany and it would still shine. The service was impeccable, but not intrusive, and the food had the true flavor of first-rate ingredients which is the key to great Italian cooking. You could easily taste both the individual ingredients and the overall dish. My new favorite, not just in WPB, but anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off Season But On Their GameLocalEaterDined on 9/15/2014We had a quiet, romantic September dinner at wintertime hotspot La Sirena. But the restaurant was fully and professionally staffed, including the chef owner and his front-of-the-house wife whose stylized portrait graces the menu cover. We enjoyed both daily specials, the local yellow tail snapper and the authentic chicken cacciatore with a more than fairly priced bottle of wine from a very long and varied list. The chef added a between courses treat of a melt in your mouth ricotta ravioli. We indulged ourselves with a pistachio tartufo (how does a frozen dessert arrive at the table so creamy smooth?). A pure delight. The food and service will be the same during high season, we know from experience, but we loved a serene La Sirena.Special Features:
- Palm Beach FavoriteclmvipVIPDined on 9/13/2014We come to Palm Beach every year in off season and basically run to get to this restaurant as fast as we can, that's how much we love it. The food is excellent and so is the staff, plus it's great that we get to see and meet the owner/executive chef before we leave. Can't say enough about this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorites!ltrodriguVIPDined on 9/13/2014We couldn't wait to go back to La Sirena. Every year, the owners go back to Italy for the Summer and we are left to fend for ourselves without outstanding italian cuisine ;-). Glad they are back! Everything is perfect at this quaint and elegant place in West Palm. The service, from the moment you walk in until you leave, is top notch. The food is impeccable, and the wine list is extensive, varied and full of great quality wines. If you happen to be visiting the area, give this place a try above any other. You won't regret it. Welcome back! We'll see you again soon!Special Features:
- The Best in the Palm Beach area.chowVIPDined on 9/12/2014My favorite restaurant in all of the Palm Beach area with the best food you can find anywhere in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a dining delight!GigiDined on 9/3/2014Through the years I have been dining at La Sirena. It is a delightful hideaway in West Palm...however, you will see many Palm Beachers, etc. there. Small, intimate, family owned and operated. Husband wife team are excellent. After a while one does notice that it is rare to see any change of staff. Once you go there, you most likely will want to return. Emphasis is on quality dining. Friendly. Most enjoyable!Special Features:
- The following 534 reviews are from the La Sirena reviews archive.
- LoscalzoFamilyDined on 6/14/2014Dined at La Sirena many times over the last 10 years. Always a great mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningMparsieDined on 6/14/2014I had read many wonderful reviews for La Sirena, and our dinner lived up to my expectations. Th wine was extraordinary, just talk to Aaron, followed by course after course of wonderful food. The waitstaff was attentive, and the ambiance perfect. This is now our favorite Itian restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SusanVIPDined on 6/11/2014This restaurant is expensive, elegant, cozy and delicious. The staff is very professional and pleasant and the food is first-rate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EETjrVIPDined on 6/6/2014INVOLTINI DI POLLO SALTRANI, CRESPELLE AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI, chopped Salad,snapper and two great wines under $50 was another memorable experience produced by Marcello and Dianne.Special Features:
- Old School Italianmc33410VIPDined on 6/5/2014There is a parking lot attendent, the waiters are in white jackets, the maitre'd takes your order and the food ... Bellisimo ! This is old school fine italian dining. Bring your wallet as its not cheap but the food and service are worth it.
- The Best Italian Anywherepb18Dined on 5/31/2014Even better than I remembered. While La Sirena offers gourmet sounding food, we ended up ordering salad, pasta bolognese, and stuffed chicken. All very basic sounding, but the quality of the ingredients was superb, and the preparation was perfection. Home made pasta with veal bolognese was to die for. We ordered stuffed chicken really at my husband's request, and I would go back and have it again tomorrow. I loved the mushroom wine sauce and the crunch on the outside of the chicken. Truly a bit of Italy in West Pam Beach. Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian restaurant aroundmckenna824Dined on 5/30/2014Amazing food and service. So glad that I found the positive reviews online and gave it a try. It is definitely worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Diamond in the RoughOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/24/2014Went here with our kids Saturday night. Thought we had taken a wrong turn when we finally came upon the restaurant. Not the area that we expected, but what a terrific restaurant! Food was delicious, they made things that were not in the menu, great wine list, knowledgeable waitstaff just a great dining experience. Would highly recommend, and would certainly returnSpecial Features:
- Fantastic!chefjeffDined on 5/22/2014The evening was a memorable event! Dinner for 16 people and everyone raved about the food, decor, service, wine and overall experience. All 16 people said that they would return to La Sirena any time they could.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well Worth a VisitDecodinerVIPDined on 5/12/2014Because we arrived early on a Monday evening after peak season, the restaurant was quiet with several large tables set for guests who would arrive later. That made the atmosphere serene, diffferent from the usual high noise level that can be disconcerting. But the food and serrvice at La Sirena are really fine so if the slighltly higher prices are not an issue, this place is among the best in south Florida.Special Features:
- It's a Gem!TampagirlDined on 5/10/2014If you are in the W Palm Beach area this little restaurant is a must! Excellent food & very impressive wine list.Special Features:
- Very nice restaurant!FranDined on 5/10/2014Service was ok, but could be better.........they brought the wine list as soon as we sat, but after waiting for 15 mins, we had to signal the waiter to bring the dinner menu..... Overall experience was good and will come back if we are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always incredible!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2014This is a "go to" restaurant if you want to impress. Food is always outstanding and the service is impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alanizenDined on 5/8/2014Eating at La Sirena is always a good experience. We generally me our Boca friends at this halfway point from our home in West Palm. You can always count on the food and atmosphere being wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never varieseatineddieVIPDined on 5/8/2014Have had the pleasure of dining here for many years and the excellence of food and service NEVER varies. It consistantly lives up to its reviews as one of Palm Beach area's top restaurants.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentannaDined on 5/8/2014As usual, La Sirena did not disappoint. Food and service is awesome. By far, my favorite restaurant! Salute!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Manhattan styleReunionDined on 5/2/2014Excellent italian restaurant. Wonderful food - the yellow tail snapper special was superb - wine, service. And comfortable. Quite noisy though, so not so good for conversation…...Special Features:
- Very niceBigeaterDined on 4/30/2014Pricey but nice , owners are very friendly And accommodatingSpecial Features:
- It's not newOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/26/2014But new to me and I can't believe I've lived here 5 years before finding this place. It was excellent.
- Italian CuisineLunajewlDined on 4/23/2014The restaurant was elegant and classy, the sevice was upscale with attention to detail. The owner and servers were very attentive in providing an excellent dining experience. Would highly recommend to those who enjoy fine dining.Special Features:
- joiseychowhoundVIPDined on 4/19/2014Very popular but pricey Italian in non-descript area of West Palm, in a space that feels like an upgraded Denny's. Room is tight and jostling is frequent. Service is hassled and rushed. Regulars get marginally better treatment but, at these prices, this is definitely not fine dining. Food is fine, especially the desserts, but not outstanding. There are several Italian places in the area with better food. Some well-healed locals seem to love this joint nevertheless. Go figure.Special Features:
- A real findpestomomVIPDined on 4/18/2014In a nondescript area, this is a real find, although it has already been found so you need to make a reservation. Excellent food and service and an outstanding wine list. One of the best tiramisus that I have had int he US. House made papardelle was thin and not heavy with a delicious veal ragu. My fish special was as fresh as could be. If I had one quibble, the rolls they serve are ok, but not up to the standards of the rest of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lala1dinesVIPDined on 4/18/2014Every single time we go to La Sirena we go through yet another pleasant experience and so we did this time! Excellent roasted veal rack on special, wonderful Branzino and Yellowtail Snapper... From impressive list of wines we chose Pino Grigio, Jermann, 2012 and really enjoyed it. To say the least, we left quite happy and already looking forward to our return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Value for moneyDoctorKVIPDined on 4/10/2014A fair amount for a lot of value. Wonderful dinner. Perfection with grace.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.