6316 South Dixie Highway
West Palm Beach, FL 33405Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lasirenaonline.com/
- Phone: 5615853128x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Marcello Fiorentino
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private party room in our upstairs wine cellar. Seats a minimum of six, with a maximum of eight people. $100 minimum charge per person, plus tax and 20% gratuity. Ala carte menu available or set menu designed by the chef will be offered.
- Private Party Contact: Marcello Fiorentino 5615853128x
A word from La Sirena
Welcome to Marcello's La Sirena Restaurant, serving Classic Italian Cuisine since 1986, in a cozy and intimate atmosphere. As you enter, you'll be greeted by our casual elegance, alluring aromas and superb array of wines. We are proud of our award winning wine list, receiving the Wine Spectator's "Best of Award of Excellence". La Sirena has been voted "The Palm Beaches Top Italian" in the Zagat Survey's America's top restaurants for five years in a row. Chef and owner Marcello Fiorentino will delight your palate from start to finish. Enjoy the Antipasto La Stalla with thinly sliced bresaola and homegrown baby spicy arugula. Marcello's rigatoni alla vodka will keep you dreaming of more. Don't miss the famous house specialty, Yellowtail Snapper for Two, and save room for the warm Zabaglione served over fresh berries. The entire staff at La Sirena is friendly and helpful and will ensure your dining experience is completely perfect. We look forward to dining with you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
La Sirena - Best Restaurants in West Palm Beach ›
La Sirena reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (24)notable wine list (21)fit for foodies (19)romantic (17)neighborhood gem (11)kid-friendly (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- LoscalzoFamilyDined on 6/14/2014Dined at La Sirena many times over the last 10 years. Always a great mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningMparsieDined on 6/14/2014I had read many wonderful reviews for La Sirena, and our dinner lived up to my expectations. Th wine was extraordinary, just talk to Aaron, followed by course after course of wonderful food. The waitstaff was attentive, and the ambiance perfect. This is now our favorite Itian restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SusanVIPDined on 6/11/2014This restaurant is expensive, elegant, cozy and delicious. The staff is very professional and pleasant and the food is first-rate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EETjrVIPDined on 6/6/2014INVOLTINI DI POLLO SALTRANI, CRESPELLE AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI, chopped Salad,snapper and two great wines under $50 was another memorable experience produced by Marcello and Dianne.Special Features:
- Old School Italianmc33410VIPDined on 6/5/2014There is a parking lot attendent, the waiters are in white jackets, the maitre'd takes your order and the food ... Bellisimo ! This is old school fine italian dining. Bring your wallet as its not cheap but the food and service are worth it.
- The Best Italian Anywherepb18Dined on 5/31/2014Even better than I remembered. While La Sirena offers gourmet sounding food, we ended up ordering salad, pasta bolognese, and stuffed chicken. All very basic sounding, but the quality of the ingredients was superb, and the preparation was perfection. Home made pasta with veal bolognese was to die for. We ordered stuffed chicken really at my husband's request, and I would go back and have it again tomorrow. I loved the mushroom wine sauce and the crunch on the outside of the chicken. Truly a bit of Italy in West Pam Beach. Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian restaurant aroundmckenna824Dined on 5/30/2014Amazing food and service. So glad that I found the positive reviews online and gave it a try. It is definitely worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Diamond in the RoughOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/24/2014Went here with our kids Saturday night. Thought we had taken a wrong turn when we finally came upon the restaurant. Not the area that we expected, but what a terrific restaurant! Food was delicious, they made things that were not in the menu, great wine list, knowledgeable waitstaff just a great dining experience. Would highly recommend, and would certainly returnSpecial Features:
- Fantastic!chefjeffDined on 5/22/2014The evening was a memorable event! Dinner for 16 people and everyone raved about the food, decor, service, wine and overall experience. All 16 people said that they would return to La Sirena any time they could.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well Worth a VisitDecodinerVIPDined on 5/12/2014Because we arrived early on a Monday evening after peak season, the restaurant was quiet with several large tables set for guests who would arrive later. That made the atmosphere serene, diffferent from the usual high noise level that can be disconcerting. But the food and serrvice at La Sirena are really fine so if the slighltly higher prices are not an issue, this place is among the best in south Florida.Special Features:
- It's a Gem!TampagirlDined on 5/10/2014If you are in the W Palm Beach area this little restaurant is a must! Excellent food & very impressive wine list.Special Features:
- Very nice restaurant!FranDined on 5/10/2014Service was ok, but could be better.........they brought the wine list as soon as we sat, but after waiting for 15 mins, we had to signal the waiter to bring the dinner menu..... Overall experience was good and will come back if we are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always incredible!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2014This is a "go to" restaurant if you want to impress. Food is always outstanding and the service is impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alanizenDined on 5/8/2014Eating at La Sirena is always a good experience. We generally me our Boca friends at this halfway point from our home in West Palm. You can always count on the food and atmosphere being wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never varieseatineddieVIPDined on 5/8/2014Have had the pleasure of dining here for many years and the excellence of food and service NEVER varies. It consistantly lives up to its reviews as one of Palm Beach area's top restaurants.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentannaDined on 5/8/2014As usual, La Sirena did not disappoint. Food and service is awesome. By far, my favorite restaurant! Salute!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Manhattan styleReunionDined on 5/2/2014Excellent italian restaurant. Wonderful food - the yellow tail snapper special was superb - wine, service. And comfortable. Quite noisy though, so not so good for conversation…...Special Features:
- The following 517 reviews are from the La Sirena reviews archive.
- Very niceBigeaterDined on 4/30/2014Pricey but nice , owners are very friendly And accommodatingSpecial Features:
- It's not newOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/26/2014But new to me and I can't believe I've lived here 5 years before finding this place. It was excellent.
- Italian CuisineLunajewlDined on 4/23/2014The restaurant was elegant and classy, the sevice was upscale with attention to detail. The owner and servers were very attentive in providing an excellent dining experience. Would highly recommend to those who enjoy fine dining.Special Features:
- joiseychowhoundVIPDined on 4/19/2014Very popular but pricey Italian in non-descript area of West Palm, in a space that feels like an upgraded Denny's. Room is tight and jostling is frequent. Service is hassled and rushed. Regulars get marginally better treatment but, at these prices, this is definitely not fine dining. Food is fine, especially the desserts, but not outstanding. There are several Italian places in the area with better food. Some well-healed locals seem to love this joint nevertheless. Go figure.Special Features:
- A real findpestomomVIPDined on 4/18/2014In a nondescript area, this is a real find, although it has already been found so you need to make a reservation. Excellent food and service and an outstanding wine list. One of the best tiramisus that I have had int he US. House made papardelle was thin and not heavy with a delicious veal ragu. My fish special was as fresh as could be. If I had one quibble, the rolls they serve are ok, but not up to the standards of the rest of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lala1dinesVIPDined on 4/18/2014Every single time we go to La Sirena we go through yet another pleasant experience and so we did this time! Excellent roasted veal rack on special, wonderful Branzino and Yellowtail Snapper... From impressive list of wines we chose Pino Grigio, Jermann, 2012 and really enjoyed it. To say the least, we left quite happy and already looking forward to our return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Value for moneyDoctorKVIPDined on 4/10/2014A fair amount for a lot of value. Wonderful dinner. Perfection with grace.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were welcomed into their home!GUDFUDEDined on 4/7/2014The owners and the staff welcomed my wife and I like we were visiting them at home. The service was exceptional, attentive and polite. We loved the wine list and enjoyed a wonderful Livernano Chainti Classico Reserva. We shared 3 amazing pasta dishes, including the daily ravioli. My only regret is that we did not save room for desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were four in our groupJaygVIPDined on 4/4/2014We were four in our group and every dish was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The FinestEdieDined on 4/4/2014La Sirena is certainly the finest ,or among the finest, restaurant in the Palm beach County areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They did it againRogerDined on 4/3/2014every time we go, we are never dissappointed. Check out the 41 page wine list.. A great Experience.Special Features:
- Most wonderful dinning experienceFudiemacDined on 4/2/2014The food and service was all outstanding. My husband and guest loved their grilled fish and sautéed squash with fennel was yummy. I have started adding fennel to my sautéed vegetables at home. Everything we had was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciousBest123VIPDined on 3/29/2014The food at La Sirena is always high quality, consistent and very healthy. No fillers, or out of season food. The same staff- very attentive.Special Features:
- Not much to add to our impressionLala1dinesVIPDined on 3/28/2014Not much to add to our impression of La Sirena on our numerous return, except that it remains our favorite place in this region. Great Italian dinning, wonderful service and reliably enjoyable wines!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- as good as good getseatineddieVIPDined on 3/27/2014time and again this restaurant provides excellent food and service. Have dined here for years and rate it as good as if not better than any other in all of Palm Beach County...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a mealEaterDined on 3/26/2014Very small tables, very crowded, very noisy, wonderful foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RUSHED!!!DonnaDined on 3/22/20142nd time here and completely rushed both times! Spent over $600 for 5 of us, should not be rushed. Ruins your meal!Special Features:
- we love it!DisappointinVIPDined on 3/20/2014it is a small, intimate gem, in the old world sense. What a relief! And the food is always great.Special Features:
- Stellar AGAINDanDDined on 3/20/2014Every time we travel to singer island we eat here at least twice. The owner/chef is always there which makes for consistent tasting food. The food is exceptional, as is the service. The maître d is one of the best we have ever experienced. This is, by far, the best italian restaurant in Palm Beach, FloridaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Probably an off night, thexxxxVIPDined on 3/19/2014Probably an off night, the service was just ok tonight, not friendly or helpful. This is a special occasion restaurant for us and it just wasn't up to par. The food, as always, was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time thereRckonDined on 3/13/2014La Sirena was great choice. We had a lentil soup which was good and did a Rigatoni vodka as an appetizer which was excellent. The women each had a fish speciality. my wife's branzino was sautéed to perfection. I had the veal piccata which was good but not great and my step dad had a monster of a double pork chop which he really enjoyed. Side dishes are extra and the spinach and zucchini and carrots were good. For dessert my wife the premier authority on creme brûlée gave it three thumbs up and the other deserts and coffee completed the excellent experience. For a Thursday night it became crowded and noisy real fast as we could only get a reservation at 6:00Special Features:
- Great dinnerNancyVIPDined on 3/11/2014First time eating at La Sirena, and I would recommend giving it a try. We had a 6:30 reservation for four and when we arrived, the restaurant was almost full. The menu was great, with a lot of variety. The wine list was a bit overwhelming, but quite a collection, especially of reds. Service was very attentive, although somewhat rushed at the end, when they clearly wanted to reseat our table. All in all, a great experience, just wished we didn't get the rush at the end, especially when we had been sitting less than an hour and a half from start to finish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A TRUE "DIAMOND"DONALDDined on 3/10/2014AS ALWAYS...EXCELLENT....EVERYTHING ABOUT LA SIRENA IS FIRST CLASS AND NEVER DISAPPOINTS GRATEFUL CUSTOMER/DONALD BRENNANSpecial Features: